The Surrogate

By Greyfictions

"I want to be a dad but I don't want a woman" Despite having everything one could ever Dream of he wasn't sa... More

1 YES,I AM SURE.
2 THE CONTACT
3 POSITIVE
4 MOVING IN
5 TANTRUMS
6 Re-Union
7- Not Your Slave
8- I care for you.
9- New Friend
10- Appointment
11- Am I wrong?
12- Tears of guilt
13 Pasta? or Burger?
14 Apology accepted
15- Yun?
16- Car keys
17- Change of heart
18- Inner conflicts
19- Trust
20- Hot flash
21- Shopping day!
22- ASD
Announcement-
23 - M..m..ommi..
24- Forehead kisses
25- My first love
26 - I told you
27- Bonding
28- Surgery?
29- Perfect family
30- Morning sickness
31- I am ready
32- Scared to love
33- Hidden talent
34- Pizza party!
35- painful past
36- Myself Yoo Bam!
37- Two inner demons
38- She is back?!
39- Leaving
40- can't afford heartbreak
42- A broken mess
43- New Life
44- Mother
45- Small world
46- The choice
47- Family
48- The surgery
49- Vulnerable Confession
50-Not ready?
51- Finally!
52- Welcome Back!
53-Our
54-Soulmate

41- family?

10.4K 534 160
By Greyfictions

The two flinched immediately pulling away from each other startled by the sudden bang.

Namjoon froze on the spot, his eyes twice as much.

Taehyung was seated on his chair with Lily strangling him and it wasn't hard to figure that their making out was interrupted by him. Lily got up from Taehyung's lap embarrassed at being caught in such a position.

It took a minute for Namjoon to register before he marched towards taehyung and punched him right on his right cheeks making the corner of his lips bleed.

"Noo..-" Lily panicked but the damage was already done.

"You f*cker! How can you do this to her? Are you playing with her?" Namjoon roared .

Taehyung, who was still shaken from the sudden attack, took a few breaths before calmly asking. "What do you mean? And why did you hit me?"

"If You love yn and you are screwing her best friend here? What are you trying to do? Are you playing with her?" He asked, pointing towards Lily who was scared but also confused .

"Love yn? What is he talking about Tae?" Lily asked in disbelief.

Taehyung faintly chuckled , now connecting dots .

"I don't love Yn hyung, I mean yes I do love her as a best friend but it's Lily whom I love and we are finally dating" he informed, intervening his hands with Lily giving her a gentle squeeze of assurance.

"What? But that day- in the restaurant- didn't you tell me-"

"I never told Yn is the one I love hyung, it was you who assumed that" he cut him off finally clearing all the confusion.

"But you didn't correct me!"

"That's because I know in fact we both know and can see you have feelings for her and the way you got jealous I thought it might help you realise your feelings and maybe you would do something and not gonna lie it was also fun to see you all worked up!" Taehyung cheekily smiled

"I ...I am sorry . I shouldn't have hit you." Namjoon looked at him with guilt.

"It's okay. It's not that bad. Lily can uh please help me"

Lily brought the first aid kit and cleaned the small cut applying some Cream afterwards.

"Btw Namjoon where is Yn? Last night I called her to tell her about me and Taehyung but she didn't pick her phone and even in the morning her phone went off. In Fact I and Taehyung were about to come to your place, to tell you guys about everything"

Namjoon stiffened hearing her question, in between all the confusion he did forget for a second the actual reason he was here.

---

"So you are telling me she left with him?!" Lily asked, half surprised, half angry.

"Yoo Bam ? Who the hell is this person? ''Taehyung asked, confused , it was the first time he heard his name.

"How could she agree ? Did she really believe him?" Lily muttered more to herself but both the men heard her and immediately turned to her.

"Agree to what? What do you mean by believing him? Do you know something about Lily?" It was taehyung who asked her .

Lily looked at both the men and let out a sigh.

She has to tell them, there is no other option.

"That evening when yn went missing and then came back home that was the day she first met him, at least in her memory. "

"What do you mean? Please just tell whatever you know" Namjoon pleaded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A man not much older than you dressed in a three piece expensive looking suit stood there . He had a sharp feature, he definitely looked really handsome .

"Ahmm sorry but Mr. Kim isn't home"

You assumed he must be here for him, looking at his dressup you got the familiar vibe.

Expensive suit branded watch and rich cologne ; everything luxury.

"I am here to meet you , yn. Myself Yoo Bam" His eyes fixed on you which made you anxious.

"Uhm I am sorry but how do you even know my name?" you asked , feeling uneasy you took a few steps back which he seemed to notice.

"Don't be scared. I am not a creep but I know everything about you. But I can't explain like this. Can you please spare me a few minutes? "

You looked at him, honestly he didn't really look weird or harmful but not like all killers have some tattoo on their face or something.

"Look, I am not a bad person." He took out a card and showed you. "I am Yoo Bam, I am a lawyer by profession , and I am also owner of Yoo Estates"

Your eyes widened, you looked at him and then back to the card. He is the owner of Yoo Estates?

Yoo estates was a massive and one of the most successful real estate companies of Korea. And how do you know that? Well the orphanage you grew up in was funded by them. You were probably 4 when they took over your orphanage maybe and after that they always donated good amounts.

But why is he here? And what does he want from me?

"I think it is enough to make you believe that I am not some weird creepy stalker?" He asked and you nodded slightly.

"So if you please give me a chance to talk"

-

He didn't want to be at home and you weren't sure about going out so you both decided to sit in the park which was just behind your building. The park was inside your society and there were cameras too so you knew it was safe .

"So uhm how do you know me ?" You asked.

" Don't be scared but actually I hired a private detective and he dug up everything and I mean everything about you and told me"

You looked at him in disbelief before immediately standing up ready to run away. Private detective? And he wants me to believe he is not a stalker.

"Yn wait! First see this!! "

At first glance you saw a young boy , older than Yun with the brightest smile but he wasn't alone . There was a very small child probably only a few months old in his arms . He was smiling at him or her .

You weren't sure why he showed you this until you realised something, the baby ...the baby looked too familiar.

And then you realised it was you.

You didn't have your baby pictures like most people so you couldn't recognise yourself at the first glance but you had seen your childhood pictures in the orphanage album. It was a tradition there that every year they clicked group pictures with all the kids of all ages.

But who is this boy?

And as if he heard your thoughts -

"I know you must be thinking who is that boy, and why do I have this picture. I will explain everything to you if you sit down for a second."

And you sat.

"The boy in the picture..is.....me.. I am your biological brother."

Honestly nothing made sense. You didn't react to a single emotion. Yoo was trying to get a reaction but you didn't move a single muscle of your face.

"Yn.... I know that everything will be very confusing and unbelievable for you but hear me out for a second please.... You...you aren't an orphan. You have a family. I am your brother and you also have a mother.

Yn... I know you must be having a lot of questions right now but this is the truth you have a family----"

"NO! NO I DON'T! MY ONLY FAMILY IS MY SON AND I DON'T HAVE ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN THE FEW FRIENDS I HAVE WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME . How...how can you even dare to come here after abandoning for 24 long years and pretending to be my family? Like why? I don't even know you . How can I trust you? How can I even believe that all you said is true? Do you want me to believe everything just based on this mere picture? And honestly I don't care whether it's true or not . I don't know you and you are just a stranger to me AND DEFINITELY NOT ''FAMILY " You snapped completely catching him off guard.

He hadn't expected this outburst but then again he could understand where all this was coming from and he didn't mind at all, in fact even if you had slapped him he would still not be mad.

"Yn I know this is very hard for you but please just listen to everything I have to say, I promise after this I won't show you my face until you want me to. Just please hear me out for once" he begged you, his eyes were moist and he looked nothing but genuine. His eyes held so much pain and sorrow.

As much as you wanted to run back into the house you were tempted to hear, as much as everything sounded too fictional to be real you wanted to find out what was the actual truth. Give him a small nod and you sit back still staring at the picture in your hand.

"I was 7 when mom got pregnant with you, I still remember that I used to pray to god that please give me a sister. We weren't doing so well back then but yes we were stable financially if not striving. After you were born I was over the moon and so was mom, she too wanted a daughter. I remember that I had given you this name, princess because you were my princess. The day you came back from hospital I didn't leave your side for a second. I just sat beside you admiring you , your cute little face. Next day , I didn't want to go to school because I wanted to be with my sister and then I received a slap from my father and I went to school crying. After that it became my routine to return to you after school. I would sit by you and study and do my homeworks . I had even told all my friends about my princess.

I was just so Happy to have you but then one day all my happiness disappeared. Our father had taken you to hospital for some regular check-up. Mom couldn't go because she had a small accident in the bathroom and she was advised to not walk.

That day, we received the most horrific news of our life. Apparently dad had got into an accident and his car fell off the road into the ocean, he jumped off and was able to save himself but we lost you. We believed that we lost you. I was devastated, I couldn't stop crying , in fact I was admitted to hospital because I had fainted. In a few months I did recover, you were with me for 3 months but I swear I still have all those memories intact. There wasn't a single day I didn't miss you but the person who had it worse was mom.

After that she almost lost herself, I barely saw her happy or smiling. She couldn't take it well . Her health began declining. Our condition became pretty good so we later settled in the US. Our father thought that maybe change will help her but it didn't really work.

I completed my school and then college, but instead of improving mom's condition only worsened. She had heart issues .

It was last year when everything just flipped. We all believed that you were dead for the last 24 year. Every year on your birthday, mom and I went to orphanages and donated food and clothes and celebrated your birthday with them.

I was in my office when I received a call from the hospital that mom had a stroke and she was in ICU. I rushed to the hospital, I knew nothing . Our father was sitting outside crying, I asked him several times but he just kept repeating I am sorry I am sorry. I was devastated, I didn't know what I would do without mom, even if she had become quiet I knew she loved me alot. The operation went well but mom wasn't conscious she had slipped into a coma. The doctor only told me that something must have really shocked her which affected her mentally.

Next 12 days she didn't wake up but miraculously I saw the nurses running into her room . After a few minutes the doctor finally came out and told me she was conscious. I ran into the room and so did our father.

But then what happened next completely shook me and all the people present in the room mom slapped him and told him to leave the room, at first I couldn't understanding anything I tried to calm mom but she kept repeating the same thing until he was finally out.

And then she revealed everything. She heard him talking to someone about you. That he had left you in the orphanage and prepared all this story . It didn't make any sense to me, why would he do that.

And then mom told me that he never wanted a girl child, he was always against that . And after you were born, some fortune teller told him that you were bad luck for his business and he should get rid of you. He didn't tell all of this to mom until she overheard the conversation and confronted him after which she had the stroke.

mom took a promise from me that day, to find you and that became my goal. I can't express how ashamed I am for things you had to go through because of that man but trust me, I as well as mom left him and his house . After mom was stable enough we left America and came here, we aren't in touch with him anymore.

For the past 8 months I have looked for you and I found you 3 months back. And then when I came to know about your condition and things you have gone through it really broke my heart because you weren't supposed to go through any of it.

I know it's too much so here is the DNA test, a picture of me and mom and this letter mom wanted you to read. She really wants to meet you. You have my card, call me anytime and I will be here. We will be waiting for you. "

------

"That's why when she returned she was so lost . I knew something had happened so I called her later that night and that's when she told me all this. She was really heartbroken and confused. ".

--------------------------------------

Phew, a long part with too much of details.

And I really want everyone's opinion on this because I am slightly confused, if you were yn - what will be your reaction , like would have trusted bam and give him a chance or not?

And one important announcement-

I have my term 1 exams from 3 so I won't post till my exam are over (i.e 17) . It's a short break you could say. All the best to all other who have exams coming or going on.

I love y'all.

Stay safe and take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.5K 27
"CONGRATULATIONS Ms KIM!...U R PREGNANT!" P-pregnant????? . Wow nice one kim y/n! congrats on being fired from ur job, getting pregnant by ur enemy...
18.5K 449 22
Kim Namjoon also known as korea's most richest, famous and ruthless mafia. He is a dad of a 4 year old babygirl Kim Hana. Namjoon lost his wife durin...
65K 1.8K 19
"No my dad can't do that to me, you are lieing"..."it's true he has sold , they are waiting for you go now and save our family think about our family...
144K 14.7K 91
In order to take away his father's shares, his husband colluded with his friend to set him up. A divorce was thrown at his face and he was forced out...