𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕗 ℍ𝕠�...

By BraedimusSupreme

"You can't outrun who you really are. You can embrace and accept it, or try and change it. Dread it... Run fr... More

Ch-1: 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝘆 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-2: 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-3: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-4: 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-5: 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 & 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-6: 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘂𝘀 & 𝗧𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-7: 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿, 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿, 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗹 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-8: 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-9: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀' 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-10: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗰 / 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-11: 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-12: 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗱𝗲𝗿 / 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-13: 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-14: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-15: 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-16: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀' 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-17: 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 & 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-18: 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-19: 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗢𝗻𝗲 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-20: 𝗔 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-21: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝘁 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-22: 𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-23: 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-24: 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝘀 & 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-25: 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-26: 𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-27: 𝗛𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳𝘀 & 𝗕𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-28: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-29: 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗘𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-31: 𝗔 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-32: 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-33: 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-34: 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 / 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-35: 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 (𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-36: 𝟰𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗽 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-37: 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-38: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗪𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-39: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-40: 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-41: 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘀 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-42: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗬𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-43: 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-44: 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-45: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-46: 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘇𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-47: 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-48: 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀, & 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-49: 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 (𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-50: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-51: 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-52: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-53: 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗩𝗦 𝗨𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-54: 𝗗𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘆 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-55: 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-56: 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗮 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-57: 𝗝𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-58: 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-59: 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-60: 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮

Ch-30: 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

749 20 32
By BraedimusSupreme

3RD NOVEMBER 2013

The day after the destruction of Harry's Nimbus 2000, it is the game of the season as Ravenclaw Eagles were finally playing the Slytherin Serpents. All eyes were on the Ravenclaw beater, Braedey Grindelwald Martin, as he and Elijah were giving both Draco and the Slytherins a massive headache.

The Serpents were trying everything they can to try and win as they brought out their best players, even resorting to playing unfair with Draco trying to annoy Braedey at every opportunity.

Braedey spotted a bludger coming straight at him. "LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING, DRACO MALFOY, SEEKER OF SLYTHERIN AND OVERALL PAIN-IN-MY-ASS! You should've quit while you were still ahead!" He then hits the bludger at Draco, who quickly ducked out of the way.

Lee Jordan was still providing annoyingly commentary. "And if you're just joining us, It's 140-100 to the Serpents with Roger leading the chaser attack into the Serpents half. He gives it to Samuel who throws it to- Flint gets the Quaffle as the Serpents have the advantage. OUCH!! That's gonna hurt tomorrow morning as he gets hit by both bludgers, courtesy of the Eagle beaters. The Eagles aren't letting go of this game."

'God. Imagine if Seamus is Jordan's co-commentator. There's gonna be carnage!' Braedey thought as he then spotted Cho chasing the snitch, Draco in hot pursuit.

Braedey immediately gives chase just as both bludgers nearly hit him. Braedey looked back to see the two Serpent beaters chasing after him, completely forgetting their teammates.

"Oh dear, looks like I'm favourite." Braedey said to himself as he utilised evasive manoeuvres to try and lose the beaters. "Come on!" But it doesn't work as the Slytherins continue to chase after him.

Back with the other Eagles, they were now back in the game as the score was now 140 to both teams, Samuel scoring a belter past Mia who failed to stop it.

Braedey uses the speed of his Adamantium 550 to catch up with Cho. "Those three won't let go. They're trying to knock me off my broom." He called.

"We gotta work together." Cho then has an idea. "Braedey, time to play some chicken."

"What? Really?! At a time like this!"

"Trust me!" Cho then accelerated away as she got Draco to think she had spotted the snitch.

Braedey looked and he then realised what Cho was up to. He smirked and ascended up into the sky with the Slytherin beaters in pursuit, both raising their bats, ready to hit Martin. Both smirked evilly as they were doing what Flint told them.

Cho then turned around and flew directly at the American at full speed. Braedey accelerated too as he looked back at the Slytherin beaters before indicating his watch. "Look at the time! It's the Seeker Express!"

Both Serpent beaters were confused, but that was their mistake as both Braedey and Cho ducks out of the way. Draco and the beaters screamed with wide eyes as they collided with each other like a three-car pileup, and they fell down to the pitch below.

"WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL!!" Braedey yelled out with a smile as Cho catches the snitch seconds later.

The Ravenclaw fans cheered out loudly alongside both Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, the score now tallied up to 310-150 to the Ravenclaw Eagles. The Slytherin Serpents fans groaned at the sight of their team losing.

Braedey lands back on the ground as Roger rushed over, hugging him tightly. "Brilliant! This is one match we'll never forget! Fantastic!"

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Pansy rushed over, smiling while in their robes. Braedey hugged Hermione and Pansy tightly as he and Ron high-five one another.

"Bloody hell, mate! That'll show Draco!" Ron smiled.

"You and Cho definitely shut them up." Harry added in.

"Yo, Martin! You comin'?" Roger called out to Braedey.

"Gotta go, Ravenclaw Eagles party!" Braedey yelled out as he now rushed on to join his fellow Ravenclaws as they started heading back to the castle to celebrate their victory over Slytherin.

Unfortunately, no one had ever bothered to look out to the Forbidden Forest. Because, if they did, they might have noticed something else was watching the match.

Another hybrid dinosaur. And it wasn't the Diabolos Rex.

~*~*~
7TH NOVEMBER 2013

A few days after the Slytherin Serpents defeat, Lupin had returned to teaching Defence Against The Dark Arts, much to everyone's joy, except Draco of course. One day after Defence Against The Dark Arts, Lupin took both Harry and Braedey for a work through the outskirts of the forest. Well, when I say walk, Braedey was leaping from tree to tree like a parkour individual, keeping up with the other two.

"I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick, Harry. Is there any chance of fixing it?" Lupin apologised and asked to Harry.

"No. Professor, why do the Dementors affect me so much? More than anyone else I mean." Harry sighed as the three continued to walk.

"Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk on this earth. They feed on every good feeling. Every happy memory... until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his or her worst experiences." Lupin explained to Harry. "You are not weak, Harry. Dementors affect you the most because there are horrors in your past. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm scared, Professor." Harry muttered.

"Harry. It's okay. Fear isn't real, it's just a product of our own imagination. Danger is very real. But fear, it's a choice." Braedey landed next to Harry to explain before turning to Lupin. "Professor, is there.... a way to make Dementors go away?" He asked.

"Well, since the Dementors have taken an interest in Harry, and you can't keep up your current strategy forever." Lupin said as the three look over a lake. "Perhaps I'll teach you both. But after the holidays. Right now, I need to rest."

Braedey looked out over the lake as he started to think, wondering where both his mother and his uncle are right now.

~*~*~
19TH DECEMBER 2013

As autumn gave way to winter, Braedey continued forth to be trained by Tina and Athena as his offensive and defensive spells arsenal and tactics continued to grow. Braedey also got to hang out with Newt as the two continue to catch up and chat about magical creatures and dinosaurs.

Soon, it was time for the last Hogsmeade visit before the holidays as Braedey was getting ready to go on another date with Hermione and Pansy. This time, it was official. However, that went down the drainpipe when Eddie suddenly rushed into the boy's dormitories with a letter in his hand.

Eddie also looked like he was out of breath. "Braedey! This letter just arrived from New York. Sounds serious by the looks of it."

Braedey immediately snatched the letter from Eddie, the latter collapsing onto his bed to try and recover, and Braedey reads the letter. It reads this;

Braedey, get over here quickly. It's Jasmine. I'll explain everything when you get there.
- Jerry

Braedey immediately packed up all of his necessary essentials, including his 1926 suitcase, his books, and his boombox in his trunk. Braedey grabbed the brick he used last time to travel to New York and turns it into a portkey, then left Hogwarts, but not before leaving a note for his friends.

I'm in New York City right now. Family emergency! Probably be back after the holidays. Sorry.
- Braedey

Seconds later, Braedey felt the invisible hook as he is suddenly teleported from Scotland to New York, this time, he arrived in an alleyway, just seconds away from Russo's home.

"Now, that's much better." Braedey said to himself as he quickly walked into the baguette store, where Jerry, Theresa, and Rex were outside the den, clearly worried. "Got here as soon as I got the letter. What's the emergency?" Braedey asked.

All four of the Russos whipped around to see the American hybrid standing there. "How'd you get here so fast?" Jerry asked.

"Portkey. Uncle Franklin taught me that spell in second year." Braedey replied as he then switched to the now-current situation. "What happened to Jasmine?"

Rex stepped forward. "Well... Uh, Jasmine and Mason broke up. Jasmine's heart is literally broken that she's locked herself up in the den."

Braedey's face turned from one of concern and sadness, to one of anger. "Mason DID WHAT?!! If I ever find that werewolf, I'm gonna skin him alive, turn his fur into a new coat, then drag his tail right to Azkaban!" He snapped. 

Theresa quickly stopped him. "Don't do that. Jasmine needs you. She needs her childhood crush right now."

Braedey took a few deep breaths. He knew Theresa was right. Jasmine was his childhood crush since they first ever met. Jasmine liked him, and Braedey liked her back. This was his chance to prove to Jasmine that he was always be by her side.

"Okay. I'll go handle this." Braedey nodded his head.

"That's my favourite godson." Jerry smiled as Braedey walked up to the door of the den. He tried to open it, but it was locked.

'Like a locked door is gonna stop me from seeing her.' Braedey thought, bringing out his wand. "Alohomora." The door unlocked itself, allowing Braedey to step into the Russo den.

Braedey immediately spotted Jasmine on the armchair, a blanket wrapped around her, and she was crying as Braedey walked over and sat down next to her. "Hey, you okay? What the hell did Mason do to you?"

Jasmine had tears streaming down her face, though she struggled to get her words out through all the tears. "Mason told Juliet... he loved her..... right in front of me."

"Well, guess there are.... somethings we never know about our girlfriend slash boyfriend." Braedey looked at Jasmine as he rubbed her arm in a calm and kind way. "It is the external wounds that heal the quickest. The internal ones are the hardest to heal. It'll take time for your heart to heal, put itself back together. Right?"

Jasmine slowly nodded her head. "Yeah, you're a better talker than Mom."

"Hey!" Braedey smirked as he sat on the armrest next to Jasmine. "I'm your friend, Jasmine, your childhood crush as well. It's what friends do. They look out for each other, take care of one another. I'm not gonna let you suffer a heartbreak before the holidays. I'm gonna stay here." Braedey then proceeded to hug Jasmine.

Jasmine looked at her friend/crush. "Sometimes, a hugs work. And sometimes, they don't."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm gonna stay here for the holidays. Make you feel better, kay?" Braedey smiled kindly.

Jasmine smiled a little. "Thanks, Braedey."

Braedey nodded his head as he now started to think. "Think, Braedey." His thoughts were interrupted when Rex entered the room.

"Uh, lovebirds. The ex boyfriend is here." Rex now informed.

Braedey now left Jasmine who slightly blushed, as the former re-entered the kitchen, in time to see that Mason has turned up. Mason's eyes widened in shock at the sight of the angered Grindelwald Martin as he strode forward.

"Okay. Braedey, can we talk like boys?" Mason pleaded.

"Yeah. We can talk... with VIOLENCE!!" Braedey shouts as he suddenly punched Mason in the face, then in the nose, and he spin-kicked him, sending him flying into a table as the customers scrambled out of the way. "For the rest of you, I won't say again... Get out."

The customers heed the teenager's words as they now get out of the store before something bad happens. Braedey then turned to Mason who gets up. "I don't need to use any magic to give your furry behind an ass-whooping."

"Please, we don't have to do this." Mason tried to talk Braedey out of fighting.

Braedey ignored him. "Talk is cheap. Time for action!" He continued to punch, kick and strike with yells of anger, then slams Mason into a table which broke as a result of the impact. Mason groaned in pain as Braedey stood over him. "We do have to do this. Maybe that's not enough. Show me your face. Your real face." Braedey challenged.

Mason's features now started to change as his eyes glow yellow: he gained more hair, his ears becoming pointy, his nails being claws, and his teeth now have incisors.

Mason growled and roared at Braedey, who stands his ground. "Fine, then. The hard way it is then."

"That's enough of you." Braedey then conjured a portal. "Hasta La Vista, werewolf." Braedey then sent it at Mason who got engulfed by the portal as it then disappeared.

Braedey then walked over and took a sip from a fresh smoothie. "Sorry about  all the damage. I just needed to let off some steam." He then whipped out his wand. "Reparo." And with that, the cafe was fixed in mere seconds as Jasmine entered.

"What did I miss?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh. Nothing, except Braedey gave Mason a super butt-kicking all over the cafe, then sent him off somewhere." Jerry told his daughter. "How are you feeling?" He now asked.

"Better, guess it's good to have someone who cares about me." Jasmine smiled. "Besides, I've got my mind on someone else." She then looked at Braedey who was now sitting at a table, and reading a book while taking several sips from his smoothie.

Theresa, Jerry and Rex looked at Braedey, at Jasmine, then back at the hybrid, then at Jasmine again. Their eyes were already wide in shock.

"Oh..." Jerry uttered. "My..."

"YEESS!!" Rex yelled out with a big smile on his face. "I knew it! Jasmine still has feelings for Braedey all along! You owe me $5, Mom!"

Theresa huffed as she hands her son the $5. "Well done, Max. You won fair and square."

"Wow, guess Jasmine still has feelings for Braedey all along. She still likes him now." Jerry pointed out.

"But when will she say the 'L' word?" Theresa added.

"Actually, I want to do something." Jasmine said as she grabbed her wand and walked over to Braedey. "Hey, Braedey. You wanna go somewhere?"

"Uh, yeah. Since I'm staying here for Christmas again this year." Braedey replied; he was confused by what Jasmine wanted to do with him.

"Sweet." Jasmine smiled as she then does a circle motion with her wand, teleporting both herself and Braedey to the observation floor of the Empire State Building.

"What the... since when was that spell real?" Braedey looked around in shock and surprise as he looked out at New York City; the sun had already set as the skyscrapers shine into the night sky.

"The advantage of being a second generation wizard." Jasmine said as she stood next to her crush. "I always wanted to do this. Even though we're not dating yet.

"I get it. I mean, what sets you, Hermione and Pansy apart?" Braedey questioned.

"Well, apart from my dazzling eyes and red hair, I can sing, how's that?" Jasmine looked at Braedey with a smile on her face.

"Well, so can I." Braedey now revealed.

Jasmine's eyes widened as she has an idea; she teleported herself back to Russo's home, then returned with a speaker. "Okay then. Take it away."

Braedey smiled, and he struck the play button, the first song now coming to mind as it began to play. Jasmine was surprised to hear it's 'Kids' by Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue. She smirked back at Braedey as they got ready.

(A/N: Braedey's lines will be in Bold, while Jasmine's will be Underlined. When they sing together, the lyrics will be Bold and Underlined.)

Me no bubblicious
Me smoke heavy tar
Me be groovin' slowly where you are
Notify your next of kin
'Cause you're never coming back
I've been dropping beats since Back in Black

And we'll paint by numbers
'Til something sticks
Don't mind doing it for the kids
(So come on) jump on board
Take a ride (yeah)
(You'll be doin' it all right)
Jump on board feel the high
'Cause the kids are alright

You've got a reputation
Well I guess that can be explored
You're dancing with the chairman of the board
Take a ride on my twelve cylinder symphony
But if you got other plans
The purpose of a woman is to love her man

And we'll paint by numbers
'Til something sticks
Don't mind doing it for the kids
(So come on) jump on board
Take a ride (yeah)
(Doin' it all right)
Jump on board feel the high
'Cause the kids are alright

I'm gonna give it all of my loving
It's gonna take up all of my love
I'm gonna give it all of my loving
It's gonna take up all of my love
I'm gonna give it all of my loving
It's gonna take up all of my love
I'm gonna give it all of my loving
It's gonna take up all of my love

Come down from the ceiling
I didn't mean to get so high
I couldn't do what I wanted to do
When my lips were dry
You can't just up and leave me
I'm a singer in a band
Well I like drummers baby
You're not my bag

Jump on board
Take a ride, yeah
(You'll be doin' it all right)
Jump on board feel the high, yeah
Jump on board
Take a ride, yeah
(You'll be doin' it all right)
Jump on board feel the high, yeah

I'm an honorary Sean Connery, born '74
There's only one of me
Single-handedly raising the economy
Ain't no chance of the record company dropping me
Press be asking do I care for sodomy
I don't know, yeah, probably
I've been looking for serial monogamy
Not some bird that looks like Billy Connolly
But for now I'm down for ornithology
Grab your binoculars, come follow me

The two finished their singing as Jasmine smiled at Braedey; she had now forgotten Mason as she had moved onto someone, her childhood crush for 11 years. The two continued to look out from the Empire State Building at New York City, all the drama and action now forgotten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34K 106
❝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬...
71 0 22
From the aftermath of a legendary wizarding war , from the shadows of a famous magical school.Left to rot and ruin .Births a new , darker , more powe...
957 10 18
[ S L O W U P D A T E S ] in which slytherin's golden girl finds sparks flying between her and her ex's rival, the rule-breaking boy who lived, as...
574K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...