𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 ( finn wol...

By milesfairchildspider

❝ 'Cause - I wanted you to know, that I am ready to go, heartbeat, my heartbeat. ❞ ♔ Imagines of our favori... More

ʳᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗˢ
ᶜˡⁱⁿᵍʸ
ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵐᵉˢˢ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ, ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳ
ᵗʳᵃⁱᵗᵒʳˢ.
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ᵇᵉʰᵉᵃᵈᵉᵈ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
beheaded part 2 - m.f
ᵈᵉˢⁱʳᵉ
ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵈ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ
ˢᵃᵛᵉ ʰⁱᵐ
ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ ᵖ. ²
ᵈᵉʲᵃ ᵛᵘ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ ᵖ.³
ˢⁿᵘᵍᵍˡᵉˢ
ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢ
ᵖᵘˢʰ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳᵉ
ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ʰᵒˡˡʸʷᵒᵒᵈ ˡⁱᶠᵉˢᵗʸˡᵉ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.² ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.³ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ
ᶻᵃᵈᵈʸ
ⁱ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵈʳᵘⁿᵏ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵐʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ
ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᵒⁿᵍˢ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᵉˣᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉˢ
ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵗ
ˢʰᵒʷᵉʳ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ᵗʷᵒ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ⁿᵒ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ
Dude
ʳᵃⁿˢᵒᵐ
ˢⁱʳ⁻
ˢⁱʳ⁻ ᵖ.²
ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ
ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ - ᵗ.ˢ
ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵘᵖ
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʳʸ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵒ
ᵐʸ ᵇᵃᵈ
Dude p.2
ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ
ʳᵒᶜᵏ ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ
Screaming and crying
ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵃˡˡ ᵈᵒ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ˢʰⁱᵗ
Unpublished Books
Book Recommendations
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᶠᶠ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
about me :p
ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ʳᵉᵘˢᵉᵈ
ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ (ᵖʳᵉᶠ.)
HELP
ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ᵈᵒᵒᵐˢᵈᵃʸ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗᶠᵃᶜᵉ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ᵐᵉᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍˡᵉˢˢ ⁻ ᶻ.ᵏ.
ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵉʷ⁻
ᵇⁱᵗᵗᵉʳˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵇᵃᵇʸ
ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵏⁱᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵖⁱᵐᵖᵉᵈ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ᶜʰᵉᵛʳᵒˡᵉᵗ
Screaming
Sorry
ᶠᵃˡˡ ᵇᵒᵈⁱᵉˢ

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵖʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳ ⁱˢ ʰᵃʳᵈ

1.7K 18 9
By milesfairchildspider

y'all aint famous in this one, and remember this is totally fiction i'm not tryna give people motivation to do bad things lmao

tw: violence and gore

Finn and Y/n Wolfhard just want to live a normal life with their family... Only problem is, they can't stop killing people.

The story in itself is already a long one, and doesn't need much explanation or detail if sanity shall be remained. But for now, the Wolfhard's have moved to a new city in a new state to start a new life.

They were to do this with their three children, and fourth along the way. Y/n's already promised the minute after she gives birth to this one she'll make Finn wrap it before he ever taps it again.

Y/n's extremely exhausted like all of the time since all of her children are still so young to the point where she has to be by them every second of every day. Obviously, that would make anybody stressed. And since she's stressed, that makes Finn stressed as well.

Which leads to Finn doing stupid shit.

There's a very thick line between the pair. Very visible, and very specified.

Finn has no malicious intent. At least, that's what he believes. He likes to justify his every action and sometimes acts off of impulse a little too much.

It was just an accident, was always his defense. Clearly that ends up getting old.

Y/n, on the other hand, was a sweetheart. A kind and giving mother on the outside but maybe a coldhearted monster on the inside? But who would ever live to see that side to her? Besides her husband, of course.

She tried to prevent her desires to the best of her ability but sometimes preventing murder is hard. When you get pissed off, you get pissed off. And Y/n deals with it in other ways than most people do.

Like her husband's new boss who was a little too touchy around him, or the neighbor who always made it a competition to see which of Y/n's children she could insult the most. And at that point Y/n doesn't even feel bad, you should never cross a line like that.

Luckily, it's been a little while since Y/n's had an incident. Unfortunately, Finn is long overdue for one.

It all started with Y/n's yoga instructor who always harassed her. He always acted like he was drunk and tried following her home multiple times.

Now, Finn's a timid awkward guy. He's not one for confrontation but when the yoga instructor showed up on his doorstep at 3am in the morning, Finn really didn't know any other way to react.

"Uh, may I help you?" Finn asked with caution, barely opening the front door.

The man's pupils were enlarged and he slurred his words, "This, er- Y/n Wolfhard's estate?"

Finn faltered, blinking at the intoxicated man as a surge of confusion came over him, "Uhm, yes. Who's asking?"

"Oh, I'm her instructor for yoga. I just thought I'd come over and give her a private lesson, you know. She's my best student—"

"Yeah, and she's also my wife." Finn interrupted, nudging the door closed before the shorter buffer man opened it back up, "Look dude, it's 3 in the morning. Go home."

"Just let me talk to her..." He garbles, attempting to walk into the house as Finn defensively stood in front of him.

"Dude, I'll call the cops." Finn warns, failing to keep the man back from walking inside.

"Just let me fucking in asshole!" He harshly elbowed Finn.

"Fuck, look, man—" Finn honestly didn't see it coming but all of sudden both of his arms were outstretched in front of him and he sent a hard forceful push to the man.

Finn's own strength shocked him as he gaped at the man who had fallen down the step and onto the concrete in front of the porch, blood instantly pouring out of his head. He looked down at his own shaking frail hands, surprised with himself at what he just did.

"Oh... Shit."

Y/n was rocking her three month old baby, softly hushing her as she tried to get her other kids back to sleep.

"Shh, both of you, go back to bed!" She whisper shouted to her four and two year old who were up and about, wondering about all the commotion.

The four year old, Oliver wanted to test her patience tonight, "But Daddy's not in bed—"

"I don't care! The two of you are going to wake your sister up, go to sleep. Please for the love of god—"

"Uh- Babe!" Finn's loud voice called from down stairs.

Y/n groaned in frustration, putting down the tiny baby back in her crib and then convincing the boys' to lay back down in bed.

"What the fuck now?" She asked, storming down the stairs as Finn stood in front of the doorway.

Her brows twisted, "What are you— Oh my fucking god!"

Her mouth fell agape as the view of her yoga instructor dead on the sidewalk became apparent.

"What the hell did you do!?" She questioned with such exasperation.

Finn stammered, "I-I-I don't k-know! He was trying to break i-in! Holy fucking shit... God, oh fuck."

Y/n stood frozen on the porch as she observed the dead figure. Behind her, Finn was throwing up into the nearby bush.

"You killed someone in broad daylight!" She angrily accused.

Finn wiped his mouth, his face paler than usual, "It's 3 in the goddamn morning!"

"Yeah but you killed someone practically in the middle of the fucking street!"

"I-I'm sorry, god that's so fucking gross... I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"Clearly. Finn we can't keep doing this. We can't keep moving from state to state because you keep fucking up!"

"Me?" His jaw practically dropped, "I'm sorry, who murdered my boss last month with an ax? Or who killed our last neighbor with a rake because she said a stupid insult?"

"First of all," The woman dangerously started, "Your boss, wanted to fuck you."

"No she didn't—"

"YES SHE FUCKING DID, LISTEN TO ME!" She sighed, catching her breath, "She tried to make a move on you multiple times. And our neighbor didn't say some 'stupid insult', she fucking made fun of Luke for his anxiety tics! I did what I fucking had to do to protect my goddamn family!"

Her words were venom, furiously spitting at Finn whose eyes widened out of fear.

"You, you act off of impulse, and you don't think about shit before you do it!"

"He was trying to break in!"

"I don't care! You could've at least brought him in the house and done it but now the entire street with security cameras is gonna see what happened!"

Finn's face fell, he anxiously fiddled with his thumbs as he shut his eyes.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath, "What are we gonna do now?"

"We... Are going to do nothing. You," She demandingly ordered, "You are going to go back inside and sing the boys' a bed time song or some shit, and then you're going to feed Christine her bottle and put them back to bed while I'm going to clean this shit up!"

Finn blinked and nervously gulped

"Got it?" She asked.

"Yes." He immediately nodded his head, rushing inside while Y/n dealt with the body.

The next morning went rather smooth.

As Y/n's husband and children all ate their breakfast peacefully in the kitchen, she had other plans.

Obviously, she couldn't wipe out every single security cam in the neighborhood so she expected a knock on the door any second now. The mother stood patiently in front of the front door.

Finn had no idea this was happening, he was calmly eating with his kids, pushing down the urge to vomit over what he did the night before.

"Dad, she wants your bacon!" Oliver alarmingly yelled, watching his baby sister squirm in her high chair.

"Oh princess, you can't have bacon." Finn cooed before gently putting the baby bottled into the little girl's mouth.

"Dada?" Luke softly mumbled, "When is Mommy gonna have her baby?"

"Not any time soon." Finn replied before muttering under his breath, "Hopefully..."

Oliver nudged his brother, "Yeah, dummy. Mommy's not having her baby this month or next or next next, how'd you not know?"

"Ah- Hey, do not call your brother a dummy. That's not nice."

Y/n's lips curved into a smile and she softly chuckled as she heard the conversation from the other room. Her happiness was short lived before she heard three strong knocks on the door.

"Police, open up!"

"I got it!" She called to the kitchen, still standing directly in front of the door. Her eyes narrowed as she slowly unlocked the door, hiding the fireplace poker behind her back.

Once she opened the door a cop was revealed to her, his hands on his hips and his lips in a straight line.

"You mind if I investigate around here, I have a warrant." The man swiftly explains, already knowing he's caught the culprit as he walks into the house uninvited.

Y/n doesn't resist though, "Oh of course, officer."

She let the man enter her home, shutting the door behind him as he walked in front of her. Y/n was one step ahead, hoisting the fireplace poker in her grip as the officer stopped walking and stood still.

"Sir?" She softly asked, watching as he turned around to face her.

In a split second the poker came crashing against his skull and he flopped to the ground, blood coating the floors and splattered all over the young mother.

Y/n dropped the poker and watched as it clanked to the ground. She heavily panted, feeling slightly relieved.

"Honey?!" She called, "I think we need to move again!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 967 96
𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖓 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖝 𝖋𝖊𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔪𝔲𝔱 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢�...
54.1K 1.2K 32
'𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘰𝘩, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦' - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩...
377K 6.4K 159
"i get everything i want cause i attract it" ~preferences for finn wolfhard and his characters! finn ♡ richie ♡ mike ♡ tyler ♡ miles ♡ boris ♡
174K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄! ➫ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦...