Enemies at first sight (ENG)...

By dark_light233

ENGLISH VERSION! "You wouldn't shoot me." "And why is that? Because I'm a woman?" I raised an eyebrow. "Exa... More

Aesthetics
Please read!
Chapter 1: Loss
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Woman
Chapter 4: Ten minutes
Chapter 5: Capo
Chapter 6: Traitor
Chapter 7: Hell
Chapter 8: Visit
Chapter 9: Job
Chapter 11: An order
Chapter 12: Shopping
Chapter 13: Flight
Chapter 14: Past
Chapter 15: Burden
Chapter 16: Shower
Chapter 17: The run
Chapter 18: Russia ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 19: Birthday
Chapter 20: The deal
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: "Call them"
Chapter 23: The gym
Chapter 24: The photo
Chapter 25: Marseille
Chapter 26: White snakes
Chapter 27: The office ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 28: Men
Chapter 29: Jealousy
Chapter 30: The hoodie
Chapter 31: Give up
Chapter 32: She'll leave
Chapter 33: Disc
Chapter 34: Examination
Chapter 35: Friends
Chapter 36: Old acquaintance
Chapter 37: Tie
Chapter 38: Your wife? ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 39: 1813
Chapter 40: A date ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 41: Another lies
Chapter 42: Feelings
Chapter 43: Run
Chapter 44: Truth
Aesthetics II.
Chapter 45: Phone
Chapter 46: Resignation
Chapter 47: Old friend
Chapter 48: The garden
Chapter 49: A hug
Chapter 50: Maybe you should've
Chapter 51: Old times
Chapter 52: Cookies
Chapter 53: Christmas
Chapter 54: Laptop
Chapter 55: Florence
Chapter 56: Balcony
Chapter 57: One hundred percent sure
Chapter 58: Sparkles in his eyes ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 59: The cafe
Chapter 60: Monsters
Chapter 61: Boyfriend
Chapter 62: A goodbye
Chapter 63: Pregnancy test
Chapter 64: Control ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 65: No
Chapter 66: Yes
Bonus chapter I.
118k
Bonus chapter II.
Bonus chapter III.

Chapter 10: Sarcasm๐Ÿ”ฅ

10.8K 204 50
By dark_light233

"Based on that, I guess it didn't work out the way you thought it would." Lydia greeted me. Amira flew past her, absolutely dialed. She didn't tell her anything, she just headed straight for the room.

"She acted like a small child." I threw off my jacket. "She should grow up."

"What did she do?" She folded her arms across her chest.

"She got information from him, and then she wanted to sleep with him. Just for fun."

"Then why didn't she stay there?" She looked at me confused.

"Are you crazy? Sure," I rolled my eyes, "you're her friend. You're going to defend her, not me. I get it." I walked past her into the living room and laid my jacket on the couch. I threw myself at it.

"Are we really doing this? How many times have you slept with someone you shouldn't had? And you knew you shouldn't, but you still did. I'll tell you when ..." she came to me. "Sophia."

There we go. I knew this was coming.

"You slept with my best friend, even though you knew you shouldn't. She had a boyfriend."

"She was the one who ..."

"Yes. Yes. I've heard it from you a hundred times. But it doesn't matter. Today you acted like you were her father. No Amira, you can't have sex with him." She said in a harsh voice to imitate me.

"You only say that because you're her friend." 

Amira got on my nerves so much today. First, she wore black, even though I told her not to. She was supposed to shine in that club so he could notice her. But it passed her anyway. The dress was so short that it was visible to her throat as she bent down. The neckline also couldn't be bigger. Of course, she excited me, but she should have acted professionally. I did it. Why couldn't she?

Second, she played with him as if it was nothing. It didn't bother her at all that he could just leave her, and then everything would be useless.

Third, she just almost slept with him. Before she got the information. She almost shared it with him on the table. A few small moans came out of her mouth, and I knew it wasn't touchless. When she already had the information, she wanted to stay there to sleep with him. Because she was sexually frustrated.

Guess what Amira. You're not the only one.

Because of her, I couldn't enjoy the whole week slowly. There are still only problems around her, and I have to solve them.

"We'll talk when you come to your senses." She turned on her heel and left the living room.

Why did I let her live here again? I was supposed to put her on the first plane, somewhere on the other side of the world. At least I'd had peace from her.

She never stops blaming me for Sophia. It was really just a one-off. It hasn't been that long. She didn't really last long.

I didn't see her after that night. A few days later, Lydia found out and sent me to hell. She said she never wanted to see me again. That was the last thing she told me. Then she just left, and I didn't hear from her. She didn't even call. She erased me from her life.

I didn't like it because she's still my little sister, but at least I had peace for a while. No one screamed at me when I came home covered in blood with a broken nose.

"Well, you look terrible." Samuel laughed from behind the couch. He walked over to me and sat down next to me, but I immediately stood up.

"I will be back soon." I walked around and headed for the stairs. I really need to talk to Amira. Let her realize that she can't just do this. She can't do whatever she wants.

My roof, my rules.

I busted in without knocking and shifted my gaze to Amira. She stood in front of the mirror, trying to pull her dress down.

"I'll lock that door." She said louder than she definitely wanted. "What you want?" She turned to me.

"The little stunt you did today will not be repeated." I said in a stern voice. "You had a job and you ruined almost everything."

"I think you're missing something." She folded her arms across her chest. "I have fulfilled my role." She pointed at herself. "And I didn't mess anything up. I just wanted to relax. You can't forbid me to do that. I can flirt, kiss and sleep with whoever I want. You don't point that out to me. Do you understand?" I opened my mouth, but she interrupted me. "I also don't tell you who you can and can't sleep with."

"That's the difference. I can do whatever I want." I came closer to her. "But you have no right to do that, principessa. If you want to sleep with someone, there's that friend who's constantly crawling up your ass. What was his name again? Albert or Eugen?"

"Leonardo you idiot." I saw how upset she was. She has a weak spot for him. That is not good. Principessa has a weakness after all. "Leave before I throw something at you. I won't be responsible if it kills you in any way."

"Listen to me. One more stunt like that and ..."

"And what?" She interrupted me. "What are you going to do?" She walked closer to me, pressed against my chest. "You'll kill me? Go for it. Kill me. You don't have balls for it." She turned and started walking back to the mirror, but I stopped her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

"Don't play tough. We both know it's just a mask. You're a little kid hiding behind sarcasm. Sarcasm and audacity is your defense mechanism to stay out of a situation you know you won't win. "

"You think how much you know me." She snorted. "You know absolutely nothing about me or my life. Get your hands off me, or I'll break them for you." She said in a stern voice.

"I think you're all bark and no bite." I put my hands on her back and lowered them on her ass. I took it in my hands and felt myself growing. Is this really just turning me on?

"How stupid can you be?" She tilted her head to the side and looked at me with a grin. She put her hands on my chest and her knee hit my crotch. I released her and swayed in the back.

"La puttana." (Slut) I swore and threw myself at her. I reached for her to grab her by the neck, but she grabbed my hand and rolled it back to me. She put it over her shoulder and threw me over her. It was an eternity before I landed. At least that's how it felt. I grabbed my chest as it took my breath away. I stood awkwardly.

"Not enough yet?" She smiled. I breathed for a while before throwing myself at her again. This time I grabbed her by the throat and threw her to the ground. It was her who couldn't catch her breath now. I held her there for a few seconds before lifting her and pushing her against the wall.

"You don't even realize how much power I have over you right now. I can do anything, and you can't defend yourself. I could give you the sex you wanted today. Even better. I can give you sex you haven't experienced before. You would beg for more. You wanted me to listen to your moans today. But I can be the creator of them."

"You and me? Never." She said, almost without oxygen in her lungs.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." I let her go. Her hands flew to her neck, and she tried to catch her breath. "You wouldn't be able to stand up the next day." I added and walked past her to the door. "Sleep well." I closed the door behind me.

I had my hands around my neck and rubbed my skin. I'll have a lot of bruises from that. And I thought he wasn't allowed to beat women. Talking with his mother would help with that.

I stood in front of the mirror, trying to unzip my dress. The fucking zipper is stuck and doesn't want to go down.

I would ask Lydia, but I don't know if she went to bed already. I won't wake her just because of that. And to ask Francesco after what he just did? I'd rather jump off a bridge.

I grabbed the edges of the dress and tore them apart. I undressed and threw the unusable cloth on the floor next to the bed. Lydia may kill me tomorrow because it was her dress. Bummer.

I stood in my underwear. Which, by the way, was the most comfortable in the world. I have to get it in several colors. Red would really look sexy.

"Take that with you. Don't forget tomorrow." I heard two voices from behind the door. I went to them and tried to understand what they were talking about.

"You can count on me." Was that Dominic? For the first time, it bothers me that I can't hear much.

I heard the door close. Francesco and Dominic had to deal with something important, as he came to his room.

"Yes? That's enough for today. Let's leave it for tomorrow, yeah?" I heard Dominic, who probably was on the phone.

I have two options right now. Either I open that door and pull Dominic in, or I turn around and go to bed unsatisfied.

Fuck it.

I opened the door and Dominic stood with his back to me. But when he heard the door, he turned. His eyes almost fell out when he saw that I was in my underwear. His eyes stopped on my chest. I couldn't forgive a smile.

"Are you going to just stand there or..." I pointed to the room behind me and angled slightly out of the way.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" He swallowed hard. That poor man will start drooling in a moment.

"I am, but you can work it out today." I pushed away from the door and went into the room. It took me less than five seconds to hear his footsteps behind me and the door slam shut.

Over the next few seconds, I found myself pressed against a cold wall.

"This is going to be a problem." Dominic said as he trapped me between his hands, which he placed next to my head. "When Francesco finds out..."

"If." I corrected him. "But you can still leave. The door isn't locked and I'm not holding you here." I smiled because I know he wouldn't leave, even if I changed my mind. He's too tempted. "So, what will it be? Are you staying or..."

Before I could finish, he pressed his lips on mine. When he realized that he had almost caused me a concussion by hitting my head on the wall, he put one hand behind my head and the other on my hip. He pushed me even harder and I felt him grow. My hand slid to his belt, and he moaned just because I was so close.

He slid his tongue into my mouth until he grabbed my ass with both hands and lifted me up. I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist.

With each step he took, he gently squeezed my ass, causing me to moan. I felt it in a kiss when he smiled.

I didn't even know where we were going until my back hit a soft mattress. He broke the connection of our lips and moved to my neck. I dug my fingers into his hair and tugged at ends.

He stopped at my bra. Taking it down slowly.

He kissed the way from my breasts to the hem of my panties. He grabbed the edges of the fabric and undressed me. With each move, he gave me more kisses on my skin.

"Così bello." (So ​​beautiful) He whispered in my thigh, which caused chills all over my body.

I grabbed his head and pulled him to my face. "Stop playing."

"Impatient?" I gave him a deadly look. "Okay. Okay." He laughed and stood up. He began to unfasten his belt, which was even sexier than I thought. He pulled a black T-shirt over his head and my attention shifted to his tattoos. He noticed it and grinned. He laid on me and put hands close to my head so he wouldn't fall on me.

I didn't even notice that he was completely naked until I felt a cold tip on my stomach.

"Pills?" He asked.

"And where was I supposed to get them? Condom." He rolled his eyes and got off of me. He came back with a condom in his hand. He put the county in his mouth and tore off the package. He picked it up and put it right above me.

"Normally I would ask if you are not a virgin, but with you..." He did not finish because I lowered my hand next to my body until I felt the tip. He smiled devilishly at me. I moved him between my legs. He moved his pelvis a few times before he thrusted into me.

We both groaned. He went a little deeper and I arched my back. I moaned louder, but Dominic put his hand in front of my mouth. I looked at him confused.

"Francesco." He said and I wanted to throw him off me. Is he really afraid of his boss even though he is having sex? I rolled my eyes and got up on my elbow to get out of here, but Dominic grabbed both my hands and pinned them over my head. "That doesn't mean we won't finish this." With that, he entered me completely.

My eyes rolled backwards, and my legs shot into his hips. I quickly wrapped them around him to make him feel even closer and deeper. He put his hands next to my head so he wouldn't collapse on me. I moved mine to his back and left red stripes on his back with my nails.

With each thrust, I was more in heaven. Our moans echoed in the room and probably down the hall.

"Fuck." I moaned and arched my back even more, biting his shoulder.

When his moans grew stronger, I knew he wasn't far. He bumped into me a few more times before pulling him out. He dropped the condom and squirted on my stomach. The warm fluid slowly began to flow from my stomach to the bed.

"Did you cum?"

"Yes." No. But I won't ruin his idea.

"Liar." He smiled and stood up. Didn't that offend him? "But I'm glad you wanted to please me." He winked at me and walked over to the bathroom. He returned with the towel and started cleaning me up.

"I didn't mean to sink your ego."

"I have it quite big, so it's okay." He smiled and tossed the towel on the floor. He went over to his things and began to dress. "Or do you want me to stay?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Do I look like I need someone to hold me in arms at night?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Why did I even asked." He laughed. "Maybe we'll do it again. Especially when there isn't capo next door." (boss) I rolled my eyes. Dominic leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Sleep well, Amore." (love) he gave me smile.

When Dominic disappeared from the room, I decided to finish what he started. Who needs guys when they have themselves, right?

*****

Hope you enjoyed. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
7.4K 119 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
58.5K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...