Enemies at first sight (ENG)...

Da dark_light233

ENGLISH VERSION! "You wouldn't shoot me." "And why is that? Because I'm a woman?" I raised an eyebrow. "Exa... Altro

Aesthetics
Please read!
Chapter 1: Loss
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Woman
Chapter 4: Ten minutes
Chapter 5: Capo
Chapter 6: Traitor
Chapter 7: Hell
Chapter 9: Job
Chapter 10: Sarcasm🔥
Chapter 11: An order
Chapter 12: Shopping
Chapter 13: Flight
Chapter 14: Past
Chapter 15: Burden
Chapter 16: Shower
Chapter 17: The run
Chapter 18: Russia 🔥
Chapter 19: Birthday
Chapter 20: The deal
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: "Call them"
Chapter 23: The gym
Chapter 24: The photo
Chapter 25: Marseille
Chapter 26: White snakes
Chapter 27: The office 🔥
Chapter 28: Men
Chapter 29: Jealousy
Chapter 30: The hoodie
Chapter 31: Give up
Chapter 32: She'll leave
Chapter 33: Disc
Chapter 34: Examination
Chapter 35: Friends
Chapter 36: Old acquaintance
Chapter 37: Tie
Chapter 38: Your wife? 🔥
Chapter 39: 1813
Chapter 40: A date 🔥
Chapter 41: Another lies
Chapter 42: Feelings
Chapter 43: Run
Chapter 44: Truth
Aesthetics II.
Chapter 45: Phone
Chapter 46: Resignation
Chapter 47: Old friend
Chapter 48: The garden
Chapter 49: A hug
Chapter 50: Maybe you should've
Chapter 51: Old times
Chapter 52: Cookies
Chapter 53: Christmas
Chapter 54: Laptop
Chapter 55: Florence
Chapter 56: Balcony
Chapter 57: One hundred percent sure
Chapter 58: Sparkles in his eyes 🔥
Chapter 59: The cafe
Chapter 60: Monsters
Chapter 61: Boyfriend
Chapter 62: A goodbye
Chapter 63: Pregnancy test
Chapter 64: Control 🔥
Chapter 65: No
Chapter 66: Yes
Bonus chapter I.
118k
Bonus chapter II.
Bonus chapter III.

Chapter 8: Visit

10.6K 233 94
Da dark_light233

I was wondering whether to knock or not, but I realized it was my house, so I just went straight in.

I quietly opened the door and got a look at almost naked Amira. Black lace underwear covered a small part of her body. She had her brown hair in all directions. And had her back to me, so I noticed her scars.

Not one or two. About ten. Her whole back was covered with them. The wounds had to be quite deep to leave such scars.

"How did you come to them?" I spoke in a rougher voice than I wanted. She immediately turned to me and looked for the first thing she had close to her to cover herself.

"Can't you knock?" She raised her voice.

"I asked something." I took a few steps towards her.

"Me too." She threw a big T-shirt over her head, which I don't know where she got from. I didn't give her any clothes.

"But I asked first." I stopped by her.

"Really grown up." She rolled her eyes and pulled her hair out from under her T-shirt. "Don't pretend you care." She pulled her shirt even lower.

"I don't." I said in a harsh voice, but I'm really interested. They looked pretty old. Difficult childhood maybe?

"Ah, I get it. You definitely want me to have a memory of you as you have to me." She dug her finger into my shoulder, where she shot me. It still hurts, but I didn't let her see that. "I still have some space on my stomach." She smiled. She's totally crazy. "But if you're afraid that..." I didn't let her finish. My hand landed on her neck. I walked forward until her back hit the wall. She had to blink a few times after hitting her head.

"Don't you dare say I'm afraid again."

"Let me guess. You're not afraid of anything." She laughed, putting her hands on mine, and tried to push me away. Does she enjoys the pain, or does it just seem to me? "Big boy." She showed her set of white teeth again.

"You really don't want to live, do you?"

"I'd kill you before you pulled out your gun. Plus, you wouldn't be able to kill me. You backed out once." Her corner of her mouth rose. "You'll back out again."

I froze at the club that time. She pushed herself against the blade like a madman. So far, her wound has not yet healed. Of course, I wanted her to die, but it would only be a problem.

Even bigger now. Her father knows I'm here with her. And depending on how close she is with her team, they already know as well. I'm surprised no one knocked on the door last night. Or kicked them.

"Piccola puttana." (Little bitch) I noticed the corner of her mouth twitching, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"Let me go before you hurt yourself, Moretti." She said harshly. I let her go, but placed my hands next to her head and trapped her between the wall and my chest. "What are you trying to do here?" She frowned "If you think my knees will break or something, just because others are doing it, you're wrong. Your seductive and devouring look does nothing to me."

"Seductive and devouring look?" I laughed between talking. "Tell me what it's like because I'm slightly lost."

"The look under which others get wet. So, penetrating that it looks like you can see into souls. It's pretty hard to look in someone's soul when they don't have one." She tilted her head to the side. "Now put your hands down before I make sure the Italian mafia doesn't have a descendant." She looked down and I knew right away what she was thinking.

It's not that I want children, it's about how much it will hurt. For my own safety, I pulled away and took a few smaller steps back.

"It wasn't that hard now, was it?" She smiled. "Now get out of my room." Her room? She's already dealt with it here, as I see it. "Or did you want something?"

"I wanted to ask how you slept..."

"Amazing, you can leave now." She didn't let me finish that sentence. She pushed away from the wall, but I put my hand in front of her again and stopped her. She looked at me with a bored look.

"And I came for your cell phone." I pulled a new cell phone out of my back pocket. One can never be too sure with her. Samuel will know about every text and phone call.

"Did you really think I'd give it to you?" She frowned.

"Just give me that damn cell phone. Don't make it harder. We would argue and you'd eventually give it to me anyway. We'll both save time."

I can imagine that conversation. She would tell me she wouldn't give it to me and that I could forget about it. I would threaten her, but it still wouldn't work. Eventually, she would give in and gave me the cell phone.

Boom. Saved five minutes.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. "May I?" She smiled sarcastically and looked at my hand. I pulled it back to my body. She walked past me to the bed. She bent down, causing her long T-shirt to lift. I had another look at her perfectly shaped ass. I looked up before she noticed me.

You can't blame me. I'm a guy and I have my needs. Needs that she would definitely meet, if she wasn't batshit crazy.

"Here." She turned and handed me her cell phone and took a new one from my hand. I took a card from it and handed it to her. She picked it up and put it in her new phone. She looked through the contacts.

"You saved us both time."

She just rolled her eyes. "At least I'd kill time with something, since I can't go anywhere." She took a few steps back and threw herself on the bed.

Can't she wear something else? It makes me....uncomfortable.

"While we're at it." I stepped closer. "I won't be here for a few hours, so Dominic will be here."

"What about Samuel?" She rose on her elbow.

"Why are you interested in Samuel?" I frowned. Did something happen between them that I don't know about?

"Just because." She shrugged and lay back. She put her hands behind her head. I'll burn that shirt. Can't she wear something less revealing? Or at least pants?

"Just stay in the room and watch TV or something." I walked to the door. "Try to run away and ...."

"And I'll find you. Blah blah blah." She interrupted me. I literally felt her eyes roll. "Nothing new under the sun."

"My head hurts because of you." I said quietly as I left, but probably not enough.

"You should be glad it's not something else!" She shouted after me and I just slammed the door behind me.

If I come back in a few hours and the villa won't be burned to ashes yet, I'll be extremely happy.

"Francesco." A voice came from behind me as I walked to the front door, Samuel came out of the living room.

"Not now." I answered him and headed for the door.

"But..."

"Later." I interrupted him and went out of the villa. Whatever it is, it will wait. I have other things to do now.

What am I supposed to do here? I've never had a lot of free time. When I had it, I was mostly at the club or with the team. Past these years I've never been alone. I didn't get time for myself. I just did my work. Threw myself in it as much as I could. Just to think about something else.

I'd call Leo, but I can't. The cell phone Francesco gave me is definitely pricked. They would hear every word, and I really don't want that.

I have to undress. This t-shirt is terrible. But it was the first thing I found. By I found, I mean, stole it, from Francesco's room.

I know I shouldn't have gone there, but I had to. That idiot didn't give me any clothes. Besides what I had on, I have nothing here. I strongly doubt he will let me go shopping.

I changed into what I had yesterday. Black torn jeans and black tank top.

I threw my cell phone on the bed. Why would I take it, it's useless. Only if I wanted to manipulate them, but certainly not now. I have a lot of time for that.

When I left the room I was expecting a security, but surprisingly no one was there. I went downstairs and stopped on the last step when I noticed the front door began to open.

I shifted my gaze right in front of me. A woman stood in the doorway. Her pale pink hair was just above her shoulders. Her full lips were the same color. It looked like she didn't have any makeup, but I don't believe it. I wish I had as little nose as she did. That thin belt too.

I decided to ignore her. It will have to be one of Francesco's whores. I was walking past her when she spoke to me.

"I have suitcases in the car, bring them." She threw me the keys and I caught them. Thank God for my reflexes, otherwise I would have caught it right in my head.

"You can bring them yourself." I threw them back at her. She grabbed them awkwardly and looked at me angrily.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" She came to me. I was less than a meter away. If she wants to fight, I won't have a problem. At least I'll past some time.

"And who do you think you're talking to?" I took a small step toward her. Her jaw clenched and her fist turned white like mine.

"Hey-hey-hey-hey." I felt a hand on my shoulder. Samuel stood beside us and pulled us away. "Calm down." We both looked at him. As if it ever worked for someone.

"This completely vulgar maid doesn't want to take my bags." The pink-haired woman folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm not ..." I took a step toward her, but Samuel stopped me.

"She's not a maid." He clarified. "She is....."

"Prisoner." I finished when I knew he didn't know what to say. I am not a guest or an employee. I'm a prisoner.

"Lydia." Samuel looked at her. "This is Amira, my friend." Since when? "Amira." He looked at me. "This is Lydia, Francesco's sister." I looked at her from head to toe. She did the same.

I didn't know Francesco had a sister. If she's only from a half like him, kill me. Or better yet, I'll kill myself.

I looked at Samuel, who still had his hand on me. I looked at it and gave him a stern look. He immediately dropped it and apologized.

"I didn't know Francesco let's his whor..."

"I don't recommend you to finish that sentence sweetheart." I interrupted her. "Your brother isn't here, as far as I know. You should go find him." And don't come back.

"As if I wanted to see him." She rolled her eyes.

"I doubt you came to see Samuel." I rested my hands on my chest.

"Hey!" He looked at me offended.

"I'm not here voluntarily." She said.

"That makes two of us." I gave her a fake smile.

"You're embarrassing." Are we high school students? Who uses the phrase embarrassing?

"And you're a bitch." I snorted. Her eyes darkened.

Oops. I guess I pissed her off.

I must have pissed her off. She pulled a gun from behind her belt and aimed it at me. It was on safety, but she turned it off.

"Lydia!" Samuel ran to her.

"No, leave her." I grabbed his shirt and pushed him away. I stood closer to her. I walked until my chest hit the head of the gun. "Shoot." I looked her straight in the eye with a smile on my face. "You'll only do me a favour."

"I like you." She dropped her gun and smiled.

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow. What just happened?

"That I like you. You have courage. You're not like one of the girls he is always with. You have something here too." She tapped her head "If you were a guy, I'd say you have balls." She admitted. "Plus you're sexy. Do I have a chance?" She looked at me with a grin.

Did she just flirt with me after she pulled a gun on me? She's crazy.

I like her.

"Nah nah nah. Don't do that in front of Francesco. Look, ladies. I don't mind, but he won't be too excited if you sleep with his sister." Samuel said.

"Even better." We both said at the same time and looked at with a smile.

"At least he would know what it's like to have your own blood stab you in the back."

I'd like to know more about that.

"You two can continue this conversation. I'm going to the kitchen." I gave them a smile from ear to ear and the direction of the kitchen was chosen. I hope so. I haven't been to it yet.

So, this was really a mistake. The moment I entered the kitchen, everyone looked at me. About ten guys sat at one huge table and had a conversation.

I could feel their glances on my body. Some guys are disgusting. They don't think about anything else than sex, and what would do them good.

I walked past them, not noticing that one of them had stood up. I opened the refrigerator and immediately felt a pair of strong hands on my hips. He turned me around and I hit his chest with my hands.

"Che piccola, bella creatura." (What a small, beautiful creature.) He set a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Quella piccola creatura ti taglierà le palle e ti nutrirà con loro." (That little creature will cut your balls off and feed you with them) There was a familiar voice beside me.

Without hesitation, I grabbed his hand and rolled it onto his back. He hissed in pain and began cursing in Italian. I made a slight movement that caused me to break his arm. I released him and kicked him in the back. He fell to the ground, writhing in pain.

"Be careful where you put your hands asshole." I turned back to the refrigerator and picked out chilled water. As I walked around the counter, I reached for an apple. I walked around the winding body and stopped next to Dominic.

"I warned him." He was looking at him.

I wanted to tell him I knew. But they don't know that I know Italian and that's my advantage.

"And I thought you encouraged him." I bit off my apple. "You should tell your men that not having a gun doesn't mean I can't kill." I smiled and walked past him.

"Amore, wait!" I heard behind me and turned reluctantly. (love)

"I don't recommend you calling me that." He put his hands in a defensive gesture as he approached me.

"I just wanted to know how we were doing. Friends or ..." I interrupted him

"Friends?" I raised an eyebrow. "Apart from working for the biggest idiot who ever walked on the earth's surface and your name is Dominic, I know absolutely nothing about you."

"Does that mean you want to get to know me?"

"No, she doesn't." A woman's voice came from behind me.

"And what the hell are you doing here?" Dominic asked. I turned and saw Lydia standing behind me.

"Guess." She rolled her eyes and walked over to me. She took my hand and began to pull me away from him.

"We'll talk." Dominic shouted from the bottom of the stairs while we were already up.

"Where's your room?" Lydia asked me. I nodded to the last room in the hallway. "Isn't that Francesco's?" She raised an eyebrow.

"His is the opposite one." I cleared up and walked to the room. I walked in with Lydia on my heels.

The first place she went was the closet in the corner of the room. "Where are all your clothes?"

"I came quite quickly and easily." I jumped on the bed. How can it be so soft?

"We'll have to go shopping." She turned to me.

I shrugged. "I'm not allowed to go out." I said with a bored look. Lydia just opened her eyes wide.

"Are you serious?"

"Like I said, I'm a prisoner."

"I'll kill Francesco when he comes back."

"I'll be happy to help you with that." I smiled.

"So?" She came to me. I looked at her blankly. "Do I have a chance?" She winked at me and we both grabbed our bellies and started laughing.

At least I'll have a normal conversation with someone here. I mean, I hope so. She seems nice so far. Is she really Francesco's sister? Like hundred percent his sister?

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Samuel came up to me and caught me before I opened the door to Amira's room. "You really don't want to go there."

"I swear if she ran away..."

"No. No. No. She..." Before he could finish, I broke into her room. I won't wait three hours before he says something that makes sense. 

"What the... "I stopped at the door. Amira was sitting on the bed with a smile on her face that dropped when she saw me. Not surprising.

There was also a girl sitting opposite her. Who dyes their hair pink? When she turned, I realized.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Lydia!" I raised my voice. I like to see her, but not in Amira's company. "Step away from her."

"And why is that?" Lydia frowned. She looked at me and then at Amira. "She's cool."

"She can kill you in a few seconds."

"And why would I do that?" Amira stood up. "She's the only normal person in this house." She came to me. "You could have told me your sister was even sexier than you." She winked at her.

This is not happening. Over my dead body. I took one step toward her and grabbed her by the throat. I lifted her into the air. So as to reach the top.

"Touch my sister and I'll strangle you." I said between my teeth. She just smiled. She had one of those smiles that is really psycho.

"That is enough!" I heard Lydia. She ran up to us and pushed me away from Amira. "What's wrong with you?"

"With me!?" I shouted. "You're here with her!" I pointed to Amira, who was rubbing her neck where I was holding her.

"And what's your problem!? That I'm here with her, or that I'm here with her?"

"Ti interessa anche che abbia cercato di uccidermi?" (Do you even care that she tried to kill me?)

"Sei ancora vivo, quindi qual è il tuo problema?" (You're still alive, so what's your problem?)

"I won't argue with you here, get out of her room." I pointed to the door.

"No." She folded her arms across her chest. "I'll sleep here." That was the last straw. I walked over to her and grabbed her hips. I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. "Let me go, you idiot!" She started beating me in the back.

"Stay away from her." I warned Amira, who had a smile from ear to ear.

"Yes, boss." She tried to look serious, but didn't last long and began to laugh.

With Lydia, who shouted at me every curse  in the word she could remember in English and Italian, I left the room, passing Samuel.

"Do not say anything." I warned him as I walked past him down the stairs. Lydia had already given up with her fists, but somehow, she didn't run out of swearing. I put her down in the living room.

"You're such an...."

"Are you done?" I interrupted her. She just sat down on the couch. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm not here voluntarily." She muttered under her nose. "Mother didn't give me a choice." She said louder. "Either to you or she'll cancel my income."

I knew parents were sending some money because she used to be a princess. She traveled the world and met new people. That means she avoided her family. She had never enjoyed a mob life. She never wanted a life in mafia. As a child, she ran away from home and hid, just so she wouldn't have to be around all this madness. I promised her that after eighteen everything would be better and that she would be able to travel and not have problems.

But after eighteen, she found a boyfriend who happened to be one of my men. She said how much they love each other and that they will get married. They were together for two years, and then they broke up. Why, I still don't know. She didn't want me to know. He knows I'd kill him if I knew. But just in case, I fired him and forbade him to approach her. My exact words were "If I find out that you are even in the same state as her, I will take your skin off and feed it to the dogs" I'm sure he won't come near her anymore.

After a few months, I slept with her friend, and that was the last straw for her. She collapsed and left.

"I don't want you here." I said in a harsh voice. "I don't want you around Amira. She's dangerous."

"Yes, I saw that. She broke one of your guys' arm." I was away for 3 hours! "So, if she wanted to kill me, I'd be dead, same goes to you." She stood up. "You're probably the only one who doesn't like her. Even our mother has a weak spot for her."

"That's because she knew her mother, who is by the way...."

"Can you calm down? I can hear you from my room." It came from behind us, and it was getting dark before my eyes.

If she came even a second later, I don't know what she would do. What did it even occur to me to tell Lydia? I can't be a bigger idiot.

"We have a personal conversation here, in case you haven't noticed." I shouted at her and saw her coming down the stairs.

"It didn't look like that." She muttered and came to us. "Look. I won't hurt her. I'd rather kill myself than hurt her. She's too much like me. I wouldn't forgive myself. So, calm down and don't yell at her."

I don't know if she's pretending or what she's trying to do, but I don't like that she's basically nice.

"Lydia, take all your things, you're leaving. Samuel will take you to the airport." I said without looking at her.

"But..."

"Are you serious?" Amira flew out. Here is the temperament that is on her agenda.

"Deadly. Lydia, get in the car." I ordered her.

"You can't be serious." I turned to leave, but Amira caught me. "She's the only normal person in this house. I promise I won't kill anyone. I won't even try."

"Say please." Her eyebrows flew over the roof.

"What?" She let me go.

"Say please." I repeated with a smile on my face.

"I never say please." She folded her arms across her chest.

"Lydia. Car."

"No!" Amira interrupted me. "Fine." She exhaled defeated. "Please." But she looked at the floor.

"Please what? And my eyes are up here." She raised her head. I can only imagine how many times she has killed me now in her thoughts and in how many different ways.

"Please," she breathed hard, "let Lydia stay here." It was hard for her to look me in the eye, but that's enough for me. She's not used to begging for anything. She is the type who takes everything without permission. But she has no choice here.

"Was it that hard, principessa?" I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"I hate you."

"That feeling is mutual." I put my hand on her head and ruffled her hair. She tapped me and gave me a deadly look.

It's quite funny that a woman who killed as many people as I can count is now completely harmless.

"Do it again and I'll..."

"Lydia." I interrupted Amira.

"I'm sorry!" Amira shouted. "God." She rolled her eyes.

We are basically making progress. Since she shot me, she begged me now. I shouldn't get used to it because it won't just happen on daily basis from now on.

So, there are two of them now. Amira was right, they are similar. Mainly in behavior. It will not be easy, but I will have no choice. I just hope they don't make it unnecessarily difficult for me.

*****

Thoughts about Lydia?

Hope you enjoyed. <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Chase Me Da Naama

Storie d'amore

62.4K 1.3K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
10.1M 322K 57
[edited version of Doctor for the Mafia] Ila Archer was a doctor working at one of the best hospitals in New York. She loses her license and ability...
435 23 13
"Come on now, we're just having some fun.'' My body felt frozen and the tears started to fall as I thrashed around, trying to push them both off of m...
1.7K 39 26
"Do it." I looked into his dark brown eyes, filled with tears and regret. "Pull the trigger, then I'll do the same." My hands shook in fear and regre...