✓ Lost Garden • [Yoonmin]

Par KSBBAA18

' Why do you call this 'lost garden',your highness? ' ' Because only the lost soul comes around here to find... Plus

List of chapters
Prologue
1 . First meeting
2 . Hidden truth
3 . First time
4 . Hesitation
5 . Attraction
6 . New faces in the palace
7 . Small wounds hurts most
8 . Beauty of the holder
9 . Lessons
10 . Confession
11 . Let it sail
12 . Nights of loneliness
13 . Tragic in peace
14 . Till the end
15 . Decisions
16 . New palace
17 . Afraid to lose
18 . Announcement from Royals
19 . Obstacle
20 . King Min Yoongi
21. Will he be okay?
22. We are meant to be
23 . Can you be mine?
24 . Heaven (M)
25. Red strings of faith
26. Acceptance?
27. Is that an....
28. Royal Marriage
29. Welcome to the royal family
30. Test to prove
31 . Hunter
32. Prey
34. Eye of an Eagle
35. The plan of destruction
36. Tough love
37. Let it out
38. Maybe he is right
39. The letter
40. Loneliness
41. The bait
42. Red
43. Bad move
44. Saving you
45. Villain Club
46. War breaks
47. One scar two scar
48. Blood flower
49. Beauty rest
50. Dried petal
51. Turning back
52. So,we met again.

33. Nights of the white flower

370 26 3
Par KSBBAA18

Later on, it is time for Yonghyung to go back to his palace and he invited Yoongi and his queen to Yonghyung's palace for a friendly visit.

"It will be my pleasure if you visit my humble palace, Min." Yoongi smiles and nods.

"I only visit any palace for official purposes, if you can clear the taxes that you owe then I would love to visit your humble palace." Yonghyung clenched his jaw but forced a smile.

"Sure, I will in time. But don't forget to bring your beautiful queen." Yoongi's face turns dark.

"My queen doesn't travel."

"How is that so? A queen has to know about his surrounding palaces." Yoongi's fingers turn into a fist.

"He has other works that have to be taken care of at the palace." Yonghyung smiles grow.

"Then after those works, anytime is fine for me." Yoongi was about to open his mouth but Seokjjn interrupted.

"Lord Han, your carriage is here. Have a safe journey." Seokjin smiles as the guard bows at him and Yonghyung stares at both of the males before leaving with the guards.

Seokjin sighs and turns to Yoongi who was glaring in the direction where Yonghyung left.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry-"

"Have you seen him? He was staring at Jimin! He was staring AT MY JIMIN!"

"I understand and I have noticed that but he is a prince and a king as well, so we have to be nice with him."

"But this is too much! I can't tolerate this if anyone looks at my queen like that! He was staring as he owns him!" Seokjin tries to calm Yoongi down, Yoongi has never outburst like this about anything.

"I will make sure that he doesn't cross your path anymore." Yoongi glared at Seokjin.

"Not mine. I don't want him to see in my sight or my queen's."

"As you wish now, go and relax with Jimin. I'll send some refreshment and I hope Jimin and Taehyung had their dinner as well." Yoongi scoffs and crosses his arms before leaving Seokjin.

"Sleep well!" Seokjin yells but stops when he saw Yoongi disappear.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Yoongi heard laughter coming from the chamber that was supposed to be his and Jimin's. The maids opened the door for him and he saw Taehyung was laughing with Jimin but they stopped when they noticed Yoongi.

Taehyung mouthed something to Jimin before getting to his feet, he walked over to Yoongi and grins.

"Don't be mad at him. He was pretty upset." Yoongi glances back at Jimin who lowered his eyes and pretended to play with his hair.

"I'm not mad."

"Yeah, you were jealous, I know. But make sure to cheer him up, hm?" Yoongi gave a small nod as Taehyung leaves with the maids. Yoongi steps closer to Jimin, Jimin glances at Yoongi before getting up and walking towards him.

"Let me." He offers his help to remove the robes from Yoongi, Yoongi kept staring at Jimin as he slowly unties the ribbons and carefully slides them down from Yoongi's body.

Yoongi kept his eyes on Jimin as he slowly removes the upper layers of Yoongi's outfit until Jimin reached the last piece that was covering Yoongi's ravishing body. Jimin gulps before looking at Yoongi's eyes, Yoongi had a small smile on his face and he brings Jimin closer by his waist. Yoongi leans closer to Jimin's neck and snuggles there, inhaling Jimin's scent like a drug.

"My king..."

"Are you still mad at me?" Jimin hold onto Yoongi's shoulder when Yoongi started to leave small kisses down Jimin's neck.

"No...why would I..." A heavy breath leaves Jimin's lips when Yoongi slides his hands inside Jimin's clothes.

"Are you certain?" Jimin started to pant when Yoongi traced his cold fingers around his body. Jimin nods because he can't trust his voice right now.

"Should I make things up to you?" Yoongi stopped and looks at Jimin who was in a daze for a short time before shaking his head.

"No, it's okay. We are not in our home so...it will inappropriate.." Yoongi scoffed.

"Noone will come here till morning. So ..." Yoongi pushed Jimin who landed on the bed before Yoongi crawled over him.

"Let's pay my debt to you." Jimin gives a smile because he knows there no going back when they ended up in this position. Jimin gladly accepts Yoongi in his arms and locks his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"As you wish.."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

"Bring my bag here and-" Yonghyung paused when he saw a figure, waiting for him most probably.

That person turns around and smiled at Yonghyung before he walks towards him. Yonghyung was kind of pissed to see this person now.

"I have to say, lord Han. You can make your guest wait for long." Yonghyung ignores his statement before walking towards his throne.

"What brings you here, my Lord?" That person's smiles wides as he hums before turning around.

"I heard that you went to Kim palace, is that true?" Yonghyung sighs.

"Yes, it is." That person turns back to Yonghyung now.

"Have you met Lord Min there?" Yonghyung leans onto his arms now.

"Are you here for the debt, my Lord?" That person started to laugh.

"I don't have any business with what debt you have or what you owe. But you should clear your name before I talk about business with you." Yonghyung looks kind of confused.

"What kind of business?" The person was now covering his face as he snaps his fan.

"I assume you have met the queen of the Min clan, correct?" Yonghyung smirks.

"Are you interested in that as well?" The person makes a firm face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I have never seen a male like that before. No one can tell if that person is a male because his beauty is all a woman wants!" Yonghyung jumps off from his throne with excitement.

"Fascinating! Fascinating! I want that around me-" Yonghyung got paused because he was on the edge of a knife. The person was holding a knife against Yonghyung's throat.

"If you dare to lay a finger on what I want, then the result won't be as beautiful as I thought, lord Han." Yonghyung gulps before the person release him.

"I only have a few plans with you, so if you are interested. Then, please be my guest, and then we can discuss at my place." The person fixes his clothes and walks towards the main doors.

"Till then you have 2 days to think, lord Han. I hope to see you soon." With that the person left, Yonghyung releases the breath he was holding and he looked scared.

"He is dangerous like his cousin."

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Jimin yawns and walks out of their chamber, it's almost noon and he woke up a few minutes ago. He was greeted by the maids who escorted him to Seokjin. Seokjin was having tea when he heard the doors being opened and Jimin walks inside, bowing at him.

"Have you slept well? The chamber was warm enough, yes?" Jimin smiled widely before nodding.

"Yes, it was perfect." Seokjin offers to pour some tea to Jimin who lifts his cup to Seokjin.

"So, how was last night? Seems like you two were up for a long." Jimin almost choked on his tea when Seokjin mentioned that.

"Hey! Don't get too shy! Well, it's common for every married couple." Jimin pats his chest while coughing.

"Lord Kim, stop this...what are you saying.." Seokjin smirks.

"Don't have to be too formal with me. Just call me 'Hyung' okay?" Jimin blushed as the door opens again.

"Seokji-Hyung, have you- oh never mind." Yoongi walked in and sat beside Jimin.

"You guys wait here, I have some work to do." Yoongi nods as Seokjin excuses himself.

Yoongi saw Jimin being all red so he leaned closer to Jimin's ear and whispered...

'Thank you for the night, sweetheart.'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Well,since many of you have guessed who are my villains in this book so don't hate Hobi. You can hate the other one tho 😁

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.4K 615 28
" Park Jimin? You say..." " Yes, Sir! " Interesting" " pardon? Sir" Continue reading to find out Started: May 13, 2021 Ended: Oct 31, 2021 6/4/202...
43.5K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...
57K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...
17.8K 1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...