You are my light...

By That_Mad_one

Basically this is a Zercy fanfic so if you don't like the ship then don't read More

She could never love someone as dark as me
SPILLING THE BEANS
Ze keys
Updating again!!!
It'z trainzing tizms 1/2
;-;
1k!!!????
Part 2 of whatever the last chapter was!
The scar (Dun dun duhh!)
My childhood friend
Nicks file
NICKS SHIP NAME!!!!
Plot twist (Woah)
Controlled
This is late cus wattpad dont like me..
Vessel
Floating
Chaos form
Dear Reader
The return
Liquid light
The end
A/N
New book!

Wooop i'm updating!!!!

6.1K 180 39
By That_Mad_one

"I love them!" Lucy cried and hugged Zeref tightly. "thank you thank you thank you." she screamed. "Oh but that's not all." Zeref said pulling an other 10 keys "these are the keys of the wisps they will always be by you and will teach you there element of wisp magic once you have learnt the basics I will give you the next 10 and so on and so forth there is a total of 50 wisps so train hard."
Tears streamed down Lucys cheeks.she kissed Zeref cheek before running off to make her contracts.Zeref touched the cheek where she had kissed him and he smiled "maybe I have a chance after all." Zeref whispered smiling not seeing Lucy approaching behind him. She wrapped her arms around Zeref and said "Really thank you."
----------------------------------------
OMG I actually updated Wah!!!
No sorry for being so slow at updating I'm just really busy and it's hard to write a lot because I do it on my phone...... So if there's a lot of grammar mistakes please don't point them out because it's hard to keep everything in check and write good content but 100 Fairytail points to you all!!!!
Bu-bye for now my Barmy Biscuits
GOOOOODDDDBBBBYYYYYEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.4K 17
Update schedule: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays Book two of 'Short Affections' (Bilbo x Reader x Thorin) 【Completed】
158K 2.2K 20
Join Y/N L/N on his journey as a Fairy Tail wizard. Not much is known about his past or his powers, but some are ready to bet that he could take over...
113K 2.3K 34
A guy who loved Fairy Tail, survived the end of the world with slight mental problems, get a chance at life again through Reincarnation in a unknown...