In Silence (Book 2) || Loki X...

By KatLovesFictionalMen

This the the second book of the series. If you haven't read the first one....what are you still doing here?!?! More

Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: Where are you going?
Chapter 3: I am back
Chapter 4: Memories and Visions
Chapter 5: The mission
Chapter 6: Sokovia
Chapter 7: Back in action
Chapter 8: Make a choice
Chapter 9: S.H.I.E.L.D
Chapter 10: The final part of the plan
Chapter 11: The new base
Chapter 12: Date night
Chapter 13: Plan puppy
Chapter 14: And then you had a plan
Chapter 16: It's time
Chapter 17: And then the spell started
Chapter 18: An unexpected meetup
Chapter 19: A sudden turn of events
Chapter 20: Just you and me
Chapter 21: Back to the world of the living
Chapter 22: Please, wake up
Chapter 23: Almost
Chapter 24: Better than okay
Chapter 25: Keep them safe
Chapter 26: An interesting phone call
Chapter 27: I'm coming
Chapter 28: Because I changed
Chapter 29: The final exam
Chapter 30: We need to talk
Chapter 31: The end of and era
Chapter 32: A big decision
Chapter 33: This is not a goodbye
Author's Note

Chapter 15: The new plan

647 24 2
By KatLovesFictionalMen

"I think we should discuss it further in the morning. It's better if we get some rest." You finally said and gave Loki a quick kiss before laying back down.

He didn't speak for a few seconds. He didn't even move. He was thinking of something but you didn't know what. Sometimes it was very weird not knowing what the person in front of you was thinking. You were quite used to reading people like an open book, this way it was easier for you to help them with their problems.

Though with Loki it was different. You were never able to fully understand his thoughts. His mind was so strong that no one could enter without his permission. This had always been one of the things that amazed you about this person. The mystery in his eyes made you so eager to learn more about him.

"y/n..." Loki suddenly said and you sat up confused.

"What is it dear?" You asked him.

"I love you, so much." You suddenly felt your face burn and you couldn't resist a smile.

"I love you too Loki."

"You are the only person in this world that I trust." He continued.

Where was he going with this?

"y/n I know what you are thinking about. It is not a matter of trust that prevents me from opening up to you. It is a matter of who I really I am. You think you know me but the demons of my past often come back to haunt me and I don't want you to experience the same pain."

Your heart dropped at Loki's words. You knew that he had things that he was scared for you to see but you never thought his wounds were that deep. Your eyes had started to fill up with tears and after wiping some of them you moved closer to Loki and gently placed your palm on his cheek.

"Loki, you know I love you more than anything in this world. I know you had an ugly past and I really don't care how ugly that is. I completely understand if you are not ready to share everything with me. I know how hard opening up can be and so I never intended to pressure you. I know, my love, that whenever you are ready you are going to open up and even then nothing at all will change. Loki I need you to know that whatever it is hidden in your past does not bother me at all. I care about the Loki that is sitting here, right in front of me and not the man that he was a few years ago. You are not that person anymore, you need to let this burden go."

You leaned closer to him until your foreheads touched. You closed your eyes and felt his sweet breath on your neck. Suddenly a single tear ran down to the mischief God's cheek but you wiped it quickly.

You needed Loki to feel safe. You needed him to know that you were not going to leave him. No matter who this man was before you knew he was gone. You knew that the man in front of you was an honest, kind person that loved and cared about you.

You both decided not to speak another word and got back to bed together. You quickly buried your face in Loki's chest. This was the first moment in the last few days that you felt completely safe.

When you finally managed to fall asleep it was with a Loki's spell. Once the hours passed and he saw that you had difficulty sleeping he decided to cast a little spell in order to calm your mind. Of course you felt his magic as soon as the spell started but you didn't resist at all. You needed to rest, even for just a little while.

When you opened your eyes again you noticed that all the drapes in the bedroom had been closed and Loki was no longer laying beside you. Immediately, you got out of bed and headed outside. It was really unlike Loki do leave the room while you were sleeping. He usually stayed in until you woke up as well. Of course it was possible that he hadn't even slept at all but he would've wake you up eventually.

You decided to first go into the bathroom and clean your face with some fresh water before going out. Once that was done you put on your socks and slippers and headed to the living room.

When you got out you noticed that the compound was very quite. Too quite to be exact. You walked slowly down the hallway, looking around suspiciously. Whenever the house was this quite something bad had happened. Finally you let out a sigh of relief when you saw the whole team sitting around at the meeting table, next to the living room.

Before you could even step your foot near them, they all stopped talking and turned around to look at you. Of course you were quite concerned but you continued to walk towards them. You heard some suspicious whispers between some of them but decided to ignore it. You got to the meeting area and Loki signed you to take a seat at the head of the table. Without letting out another word you took your seat and everyone kept staring at you.

"Okay what did he tell you?" You finally said.

"His plan." Nat answered you.

"And we agreed." Tony added before you could say anything.

What did he say?

"Excuse me?" You said in shock.

"What?" Steve asked innocently.

"You? Agree with Loki? Excuse me if I find that hard to believe."

"Kid, we understand that a solution is needed and Loki has a really good one to offer." Tony said.

You looked at the whole team in confusion. It was really quite odd, they usually struggled to agree on what toppings to put on pizza and now they suddenly had agreed on something this big?

"Are you sure you are okay guys?" 

"My brother's plan is good y/n." Thor said.

"I haven't fully understood it myself. How come you did?" You wondered.

"We have been up for hours." Nat said and you could clearly see the boredom in her eyes. "The longest hours of my life." She added.

"Okay...." You said but still were a little skeptical.

"y/n you don't seem quite sure about this." Thor said.

"No, I am." You immediately said. "I just-"

"You found a flaw." Loki smirked at you.

"Not exactly but...yes."

"Tell us." Wanda said with a sweet smile.

"Well it actually involves you." You looked at her, unsure if she would be willing to help you.

"What do you mean darling?" Loki was a little confused but mainly eagered to learn more.

"So, I was thinking....once the first spell is done and I am Limbo....there is no way to guarantee that I will get out of there."

Everyone looked at you with shocked looks on their faces and there were even some angry looks towards Loki. He tried to speak up for himself and explain the safety levels of the spell but you quickly stopped him.

"It's really not Loki's fault. He just didn't calculate how tired I would be by the time of the spell. You know, given the fact that I will have to create a brand new body only a few minutes before I am sent to Limbo. But I think I have found a solution." You said and looked at Wanda.

The girl looked confused and unsure. You could see that deep down she did want to help you but was still very scared of her own powers. She had been so closed since the day she and her brother arrived. She didn't talk much and was constant worried about something. Unlike Pietro of course.

"y/n I don't-" She tried to say but you didn't let her.

"Listen it's a really simple spell to be honest. All I need you to do is keep the door open for me. Metaphorically of course. I need you to keep me from completely slipping away. Which, normally, I would be able to do by myself but I won't be as strong then."

When you were done explaining your plan you could see Loki's approval about it. The rest of the team also seemed to be quite convinced that it could work very well but Wanda was still skeptical. You kept staring at her, waiting anxiously for an answer.

Pietro was sitting right next to her on the sofa, holding her hand and looking equally concerned. Though he didn't worry about his sister at all, he knew that she was more than capable of doing this. He was really worried about you. He really had started to care deeply about you.

After a few more minutes of careful consideration Wanda sighed and stood up. You stood up as well, as she came closer to you. She looked calm and sure about the decision that she had made, whatever that was. You avoided reading her mind. For obvious reasons.

"You risked your life saving my brother and for that I will never be able to repay you. So, if there is any way that I can help you I will do it." She said and hugged you tight.

"Thank you Wanda. " You whispered in her ear as you hugged her back.

After that you all sat around the living room again and discussed further about the plan. The whole team seemed to agree with everything you and Loki had to say and intended to do whatever it took them to help you.

You really loved how supportive all of them were. They understood very well how big your problem was and intended to do everything in their power to help you.  You all sat around the table so Loki could re-explain the plan. One more time, just to be sure everyone was on the same page and also give some more background.

And so he started with a quick mention to the past. As it turned out, a long time ago, Frigga had managed to get and preserve the ashes of the Tree of Life.

According to the legend the Tree of Life was the tree that linked the nine realms together. Many believed that this was just a concept used by the Asgardians to describe the cosmic nebula but Frigga once told her sons of a story in which she and Odin traveled a long journey and finally found the never before seen Tree.

On that trip Frigga obtained a few woods from the tree which she later turned to ashes and kept safe for thousands of years. She once told to Loki that these ashes were the most powerful thing in her possession. After some extended research Loki found out that the ashes could be used to create life or in your case a new functioning body. That, though, could only be accomplished with the use of very powerful magic, like Freyja's.

Given that she was the Goddess of fertility and you had inherited her magic you would be able to give life to that body. The only problem was that you first needed to access her magic. When Loki first mentioned this to you you had no clue as of what he really meant but as it turned out, all this time you had been mainly using the magic that was assigned to you at birth and only a fracture of the one you had inherited from Freyja's blood.

Loki said it wouldn't be hard for you to access her magic and use it properly but it would need endless training with him for the next couple of days. After that, and with the help of the Tree's magic ashes you would theoretically be able to create a new body to put Frey in.

It really sounded like a very tiring procedure but you were going to do anything to finally be free of her. The plan was good and no one would die in the end. That was of course all you needed to agree with it.

It was finally on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 181 26
"You don't even know where her true power starts." Estrid Thordotter, Goddess of Wind, Princess of Asgard, and Guardian of the Matter Stone. Thor ~ I...
206 25 11
Book 1! Nyx's parents are warriors for Odin. They are leaving on a mission and do not know how long they will be gone. So they leave their precious...
9.7K 230 28
Book 2 ~ Book 1 is "I don't blame you, I never did." I recommend giving that a read before starting this one ~~~ Continues on after the events of b...
29K 730 30
UNDER EDITING- Just like Loki,the god of mischief,you too are mischievous.You grew up along side the princes of Asgard,Thor and Loki.As you are now 1...