Always with a Smile (Eijiro K...

By jesse_fanficmama

EDITING IN PROCESS!! (Second Person to First Person) Y/N L/N Hero Name - Aquarius ๐ŸŒŠ Quirk - Water ๐Ÿ’ง She can... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to UA High
Chapter 2 - Quirk Assessment
Chapter 3 - Through the First Day
Chapter 4 - All Might
Chapter 5 - Midoriya vs Bakugo
Chapter 6 - Water and Ice
Chapter 7 - The Boy with Spiky Red Hair
Chapter 8 - Class Rep
Chapter 9 - Big Panic
Chapter 10 - On the Bus
Chapter 11 - USJ
Chapter 12 - Villains
Chapter 13 - Beyond Plus Ultra!
Chapter 14 - We're Pumped!
Chapter 15 - Sleepover
Chapter 16 - Our Types
Chapter 17 - Physical Strength
Chapter 18 - Help Out
Chapter 19 - Obstacle Race
Chapter 20 - Cavalry Battle
Chapter 21 - Semi Finals
Chapter 22 - Finals
Chapter 23 - Smile
Chapter 24 - Aquarius
Chapter 25 - Attack on Hosu
Chapter 26 - Rescue Race
Chapter 27 - Getting Better
Chapter 28 - Zach
Chapter 29 - One Kiss
Chapter 30 - Wing Girl
Chapter 31 - Detention
Chapter 32 - Train with Kiri
Chapter 33 - Ears Pop
Chapter 34 - Let's All Go
Chapter 35 - I'll Protect You
Chapter 36 - Intense Start
Chapter 38 - I Dare You...
Chapter 39 - It's You, Kiri
Chapter 40 - Poison Gas
Chapter 41 -Burn or Boil?
Chapter 42 - My Boyfriend
Chapter 43 - Rescue Stunt
Chapter 44 - Scars
Chapter 45 - Some Convincing
Chapter 46 - Affirmation
Chapter 47 - Laugh with Friends
Chapter 48 - Our New Home
Chapter 49 - Boy's Dorms
Chapter 50 - Girl's Dorms
Chapter 51 - Goodnight, Kiri

Chapter 37 - During Training

148 2 0
By jesse_fanficmama

The Next Day... 5:30AM...

Everyone had a tired expression on their faces. Some of them were still half asleep.

Mr Aizawa: "Today we begin a rigorous round of enforcement training. This trips mission statement is to strengthen everyone's quirks as a whole, thereby allowing everyone to achieve their temporary licences. This is your preparation for the future. Study your hearts and minds. With that said, Bakugo,"

Mr Aizawa throws Bakugo a ball.

Mr Aizawa: "Try throwing this."

Bakugo: "This is from the quirk assessment test..."

Mr Aizawa: "Try it again, let's see how far you can throw it now."

Sero: "A test to see how far we've come, that's so cool."

Bakugo wound up the ball and threw it with all his might. Mr Aizawa showed the class what the device said.

Class 1-A: "709.6 METERS?!"

Mr Aizawa: "You may have grown a lot with experience. But not so much with your physical abilities. So, starting today, we will focus on upgrading your quirks. We'll be pushing your limits. So try not to kick the bucket on me."

And with that, everyone started.

Y/T: 'This is hell...!'

You were submerged underwater. You were told to try and stay in there as long as possible. Mr Aizawa said 'become one with the water'. You were holding your breath for as long as you could. And when you reached your limit, you came up for air.

Robot: "Two minutes and four seconds!"

You coughed and shook your hair out before speaking.

Y/N: "That's only a second more than last time..."

You glance around and saw all your classmates, plus Class 1-B, pushing themselves to their limits. Your sigh was loud enough for Mr Aizawa to here.

Mr Aizawa: "Don't stop, keep going, L/N."

Y/N: "Yes sir...."

You took one big gulp of air and went back underwater. You continued this cycle until about midday. You spent the afternoon doing ground travel training. You had the robot time how long it took for you to travel through the ground from one place to another, hoping to get quicker. You look over and see Kirishima doing his second half of training. Ramming his hardened fists into the side of a cliff. A mischievous smile crosses your face.

Y/N: "Robot, start!"

The second you said that, it began the timer. You turned into water and seeped into the ground. Traveling as fast as you could, you then popped back to normal behind Kirishima. He didn't notice you.

Y/N: "Boo!"

You jump and wrap your arms around his neck.

Kiri: "GAH!!"

You laugh.

Y/N: "Got you, Kiri!"

He smiles.

Kiri: "You sneaky little- C'mere!"

He puts his hands behind his back and tickles you, causing you to let go. He then spins around and in one motion and picks you up effortlessly! You wrap your legs around his waist and put your hands on his shoulders, so you didn't fall. He smiles up at you.

Kiri: "That's what you get when you try and jump scare me when I'm training, cheeky."

He pokes your stomach repeatedly. You giggle while trying to grab his hand.

Y/N: "Come on! It was funny! Also, we've been doing separate training all day, I missed you."

He smiles and his face goes a little pink.

Kiri: "I missed you too, baby shark."

You see Mr Aizawa coming from behind a tree. He puts you down.

Kiri: "I'll see you later, Y/N."

You smile and sink back into the ground and return to your timing robot.

Robot: "Two minutes and forty-two point seven seconds."

Y/N: "You were counting that whole time?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 254 15
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’–๐’” โ™ก ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โ™ก ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
222K 7.9K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...
2K 325 18
ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„ส€แด๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ. แด‹ษชส€ษช๊œฑสœษชแดแด€ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€
21.3K 316 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...