Chapter 10 - On the Bus

At school 12:50PM...

Mr Aizawa: "For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today... It was decided that you'll be supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All Might, and another teacher."

Sero: "What'll we be doing?!"

Mr Aizawa: "Being the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster."

Mr Aizawa lifts up a card with the word 'RESCUE' on it.

Mr Aizawa: "It's the trial of rescue!"

Denki: "Trial of rescue... sounds a bit difficult this time around."

Mina: "Totally!"

Kiri: "Cmon, man, that's what a hero's whole job is!! I'm chomping at the bit!"

Tsu: "If it's a flood then that environment's my speciality, ribbit."

Mr Aizawa: "Don't get ahead of yourselves. As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all. The training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. That's all. Go get changed."

Y/T: 'The trial of rescue... This is training in order to reach my dream... to become a top hero!! Let's do this!'

Iida: "In order to get everyone seated smoothly on the bus, file into two lines according to your seat numbers!"

Iida: "Dang it... my plan was a total failure!"

Mina: "Chill out, man."

Tsu: "Hey Midoriya, I always say what I think no matter what's on my mind."

Deku: "H-huh? What is it, Asui?"

Tsu: "I told you to me Tsu."

Deku: "R-right..."

Tsu: "You're quirk kind of reminds me of All Might's."

Deku: "W-WHAT?! IS THAT SO?!! HAHA, BUT MINE ISN'T LIKE... LIKE..."

Kiri: "Wait up, Asui, All Might never gets hurt! That's where the likeness ends! I'm kinda jealous of that kind of simple enhancer type quirk though. There's a lot you can do with it, and it's super flashy!"

Kirishima lifts his arm and hardens it with his quirk.

Kiri: "My hardening isn't that bad for punch-ups, but I hate that it's not very flashy."

Y/N: "You think so? I like your quirk! It's super cool!"

Kirishima blushes and scratches the back of his neck.

Kiri: "That's really sweet of you, L/N. Thanks."

Denki: "If we're talking the double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention Todoroki and Bakugo!"

Tsu: "Bakugo's always fuming so he won't be that popular."

Bakugo: "WHAT DID YOU SAY??!! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!"

Tsu: "See?"

Denki: "You know, we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage."

Bakugo: "You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school you loser!!!!!"

Momo: "What a vulgar conversation..."

Ochako: "You gotta admit that it's kinda funny!"

Mr Aizawa: "We're almost there. Settle down already."

Class 1-A: "Yes Sir!"