Always with a Smile (Eijiro K...

By jesse_fanficmama

EDITING IN PROCESS!! (Second Person to First Person) Y/N L/N Hero Name - Aquarius ๐ŸŒŠ Quirk - Water ๐Ÿ’ง She can... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to UA High
Chapter 2 - Quirk Assessment
Chapter 3 - Through the First Day
Chapter 4 - All Might
Chapter 5 - Midoriya vs Bakugo
Chapter 6 - Water and Ice
Chapter 7 - The Boy with Spiky Red Hair
Chapter 8 - Class Rep
Chapter 9 - Big Panic
Chapter 10 - On the Bus
Chapter 11 - USJ
Chapter 12 - Villains
Chapter 14 - We're Pumped!
Chapter 15 - Sleepover
Chapter 16 - Our Types
Chapter 17 - Physical Strength
Chapter 18 - Help Out
Chapter 19 - Obstacle Race
Chapter 20 - Cavalry Battle
Chapter 21 - Semi Finals
Chapter 22 - Finals
Chapter 23 - Smile
Chapter 24 - Aquarius
Chapter 25 - Attack on Hosu
Chapter 26 - Rescue Race
Chapter 27 - Getting Better
Chapter 28 - Zach
Chapter 29 - One Kiss
Chapter 30 - Wing Girl
Chapter 31 - Detention
Chapter 32 - Train with Kiri
Chapter 33 - Ears Pop
Chapter 34 - Let's All Go
Chapter 35 - I'll Protect You
Chapter 36 - Intense Start
Chapter 37 - During Training
Chapter 38 - I Dare You...
Chapter 39 - It's You, Kiri
Chapter 40 - Poison Gas
Chapter 41 -Burn or Boil?
Chapter 42 - My Boyfriend
Chapter 43 - Rescue Stunt
Chapter 44 - Scars
Chapter 45 - Some Convincing
Chapter 46 - Affirmation
Chapter 47 - Laugh with Friends
Chapter 48 - Our New Home
Chapter 49 - Boy's Dorms
Chapter 50 - Girl's Dorms
Chapter 51 - Goodnight, Kiri

Chapter 13 - Beyond Plus Ultra!

231 4 0
By jesse_fanficmama

Bakugo: "OUTTA THE FUCKING WAY, DEKU!!!!"

Bakugo pinned the mist guy down with an explosion. And Todoroki came and froze half of the brain guy.

Shoto: "I heard about you bastard's plans, about each of your roles in your scheme to kill All Might."

Kirishima took a swing at the hand guy, but misses.

Kiri: "Shit! I had him!!"

Bakugo: "No funny business outta you, you shadow-ass mobling!"

Shoto: "The Symbol of Peace won't go down as easy as you clowns."

All Might, who was being pinned down by the brain man, got out of his grasp, and sent his thanks to Todoroki.

Hand Guy: "You got our escape gate... kids these days... Nomu... get him."

Bird Brain starts to shake a bit, the ice around it's body starts to crack, then it breaks. Taking his right arm and leg with it. It stated to move and wobble a bit and started to hop towards All Might.

Deku: "Wait... How is he moving? Half his body just snapped away!"

All Might: "Stand back! All of you! Wasn't his quirk Shock Absorption?!"

Hand Guy: "I never said that was the full extent of his abilities. As you can see, he has 'Super Regeneration'. Nomu is a human sandbag artificially crafted to the height of physical fitness in order to stand your one hundred percent.

Nomu made a dash for Bakugo, going at record speeds. A dust cloud fills the air, blocking your eyes from seeing what happened.

Deku: "Kacchan!"

You look besides you and see Bakugo sitting there, looking just as puzzled as the rest of you.

Deku: "You dodged him?! Wow!!!"

Bakugo: "No, you fucking nerd."

The dust cloud cleared, revealing All Might. He took the blow for Bakugo.

All Might: "Do you know no mercy? These are children!!!"

Hand Guy: "We had no choice, we had to save our ally. Besides, that plain looking boy, he tried to punch me with all his power! So much violence for a 'hero'. Now listen here, All Might! I'm ticked off! Both Villains and 'Heroes' use violence, but society decides that when villains use violence, it's wrong. Symbol of Peace? Give me a break! You're nothing more than a fake! Violence only breeds more violence! And once you're dead, the world will understand that!"

All Might: "You oughta keep your anti-social viewpoints to yourself. Besides, be straight with me. You just want to get your kicks in."

Hand Guy: "You saw through me so quickly..."

Shoto: "It's three against six."

Deku: "And Kacchan exposed the mist guy's weak spot!"

Kiri: "These guys are outrageous, but if we give All Might some support, then we'll send them packing!! No problem!!"

All Might: "No!! Please escape!!!"

Shoto: "If I hadn't come to support, it would have been bad."

Y/N: "All Might... You're hurt real bad... let us help!"

All Might: "Thank you, young L/N, but I'll be fine. And Todoroki, my boy, Thanks for your help but now I'll be okay! All you need to do is watch a Pro show you how it's done!

Hand Guy: "Nomu, Kurogiri, do your thing. Let's clear this level!!"

Kiri: "Brace yourselves!"

The hand guy ran towards the five of you, full intent of killing all of you. All Might races, full speed, at Nomu and punches him, right as Nomu tried punching him.

Hand Guy: "I told you before, he has Shock Absorption..."

All Might: "I'm aware!"

All Might goes even faster and punches Nomu over and over again, Nomu doing the same. The wind starts to pick up from the powerful punches, pushing everyone back.

All Might: "It's Shock Absorption! Not Nullification!! Then it must have a limit!! It was made to withstand my one hundred percent?! In that case, I'll give it more than one hundred percent!! A hero is someone who smashes through every obstacle life puts in their way!! Do you know of what I speak, villain??!!!"

All of you just stare in shock, trying not to get blown away. Then, All Might punches Nomu so hard that he flies out of the USJ, breaking though the dome.

All Might: "PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Y/N: "Holy..."

Kiri: "He pounded the Shock Absorption right outta him!!"

All Might: "Now then, villain, we both want to end this quickly."

Hand Guy: "You used cheats... There's no way you're weaker now...!! Did he... did he lie to me...??"

All Might: "What's the matter? Where'd your bravado go? What happened to clearing the game? Try if you can."

Kiri: "That's All Might for you, looks like we're not even players anymore..."

Y/N: "Midoriya, let's head back!! Otherwise we might get in the way."

Kiri: "Let All Might handle this, we gotta go see if the others are okay."

Shoto: "Midoriya...?"

Midoriya just stood there, staring at All Might. The warp guy expanded his body, getting ready to attack. In a flash and a small cloud of dust, Midoriya jumped to All Might, destroying his legs.

Y/N: "Midoriya...??!?!!"

Midoriya went to punch the Hand man and the warp guy appeared before him.

Deku: "LET GO OF ALL MIGHT!!!"

Hand man reached into the portal and his hand came right in front of Midoriya's face. But when his hand almost got Midoriya, a bullet shot through it. Tears of relief filled your eyes.

Y/N: "They're here!!"

Principal Nezu: "Sorry, we're regrettably late. I came back with all the people I could scrape together."

Iida: "Class Rep Tenya Iida! Reporting for duty!"

After that, the villains retreated, you and the rest of the small group went back to the entrance to converse. Outside...

Police Officer: "...16...17...18...19...20! Not counting the kid with the crippled legs, everyone's pretty much unharmed."

Everyone started talking about their experiences during the attack. Though something wasn't sitting well with you.

Y/N: "Sir... is Mr Aizawa oaky...?"

Police Officer: "His arms are riddled with fractures and he's suffering from facial fractures as well. Thankfully, out of sheer luck, he didn't receive any brain damage. It's just... well, the bones around his eye socket area have been crushed to powder. There's a chance it might adversely affect his eyesight."

Y/N: "..."

Police Officer: "As for Thirteen, I fear her back and upper arms have sustained serious lacerations. That being said, her vitals appear to be stable. The same goes for All Might. He's not in critical condition, either. He's being brought to the infirmary to be given adequate treatment by Recovery Girl."

Ochako: "And Deku...?"

Y/N: "Yeah! How's Midoriya?!"

Police Officer: "Midoriya...? Oh! He's in the infirmary too. I have business to attend to there as well."

The class, besides Midoriya, heads back to UA. The day after the USJ incident, school was closed. But today, school was back in session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 3.9K 40
"The water hears and understands. The ice does not forgive." Most would say that your quirk manifested in a rather unusual way. In an environment fil...
2K 325 18
ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„ส€แด๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ. แด‹ษชส€ษช๊œฑสœษชแดแด€ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€
10.1K 28 52
EDITING IN PROCESS!! (Second Person to First Person) Y/N L/N Hero Name - Aquarius ๐ŸŒŠ Quirk - Water ๐Ÿ’ง She can turn any part of her body into water at...
6.2K 70 54
EDITING IN PROCESS!! (Second Person to First Person) Y/N L/N Hero Name - Aquarius ๐ŸŒŠ Quirk - Water ๐Ÿ’ง She can turn any part of her body into water at...