-karlnap oneshots!-

tanokiboi tarafından

An array of different Aus for Karlnap oneshots! :D Enjoy! Daha Fazla

-The one with the boys-
-The one with the boys. pt.2-
-The one with the stripper-
-The one with the broke boys-
-The one with the boss-
-The one with the war-
- The one with the whore-
-The one with the whore PT 2-
-The one with the whore PT 3-
-The one with the gods-
-The one with the crash-
-The one with the limits-
-The one with the quirks-
-The one with the marriage -
-the one with the music-
-The now with the perfect couple-
RANT!!
-The one with the meow-
-The one with all the dicks-
-The one with the brat-
-The one with the deal-
-The one with the trauma-
-The one with the stories-
-The one with the knife-
-The one with the car sex-
-the one with what Karl listens to-
-EXTRA - Tommy being Tommy-
- The one with the bet-
-the one with an explanation-
...
-The one with the Hamilton references-
-the one with the crime-
-the one with the talent show-
-The one with a reference -
-The one with the Cadillac-
-The one with the flowers p.t 1-
-The one with the flowers p.t 2-
-The one with the glass-
-The one with the sneeze-
-The one with bottom Dream-
-The one with the vampires -
- The one with the white rabbit -
:(
-The one with the knives-
-The one with the sexist bastard-
I'm taking a break
-The one with nine fucking months-
-The one with the tail-
-The one with the season beginning -
- Family au Intro's! p.t 1
-Family au Intro's p.t 2-
-The one with the knives- (Rewrite) p.t 1
-The one with the easily read boy-
-The one with the body shots-
-random parts that I put together-
-The one with the Trench coats and alcohol-
-✨perfect✨-
-The one with the hashira-
- The one with the heist-
-The one with the wings p.t 1-

-The one with the French boy-

892 17 12
tanokiboi tarafından

Karl had moved from France to America a while ago and never really took notice of the weirder traditions that were there in high school. Karl had a thick French accent and when he first walked into class and said his name.

"Hello, I am Karl Jacobs." His accent painted the whole sentence with a cultural twist and it was just so weird for the other students to hear. He watched from the front as a student in the back gasped.

"Oh my god dude you sound so hot." The boy with the black hair said, and Karl laughed smiling. 

"Merci." Karl said walking to his seat taking a notice as he heard Quackity fall off his chair. They began with English and Karl was confused until a nice student came to help. (Thank you)

"Hey you look like you need some help?" The dirty blond said smiling. Karl let go of a breath he didn't no that he was holding.

"Yes Merci." Karl said sighing and making space for Dream to sit. (Thank you)

"Tu parles français?" Karl asked starring at Dream who some how resembled a French person. (You speak French?) 

"Oui." Dream answered starting to help Karl wit the English, Karl was surprised how good his French was. And shit English was ridiculously hard. Karl groaned and pushing his pale hands into his brown locks, Dream laughed and smiled. (yes)

"Est-ce que ça va?"(Are you okay) Dream asked laughing at the smaller behaviour. Karl's head shot up and shot Dream the do you think I am? look. Dream began to wheeze and Karl got up and smacked him in the back of the head, Karl began to do the only thing he knew on how to intimidate people. 

 Speak angry French.

Karl began cursing Dream out and Dream was just wheezing as every one else watch amused. 

"Oh god you're such a nimrod." Karl dismissed and looked at Dream with the disappointed parent look. The sound of the bell rung through the white classroom, Karl smacked him on the head one more time and walked out of the class room. Dream laughed then got up and ran to catch up with Karl. 

"Yo! You wanna sit with us at lunch?" Dream asked watching Karl shove books back into his locker and pull out his laptop and his phone.

"Sure." Karl said and shrugged getting ready for French which he was sure to ace. Dream waved and Karl smiled and waved walking to his French class. He walked in and sat in his seat, he opened his phone and saw that Niki had texted. 

Hey how's America

Niki was one of Karl's French friends and was always so protective of him for no reason.

It Kinda sucks not gonna lie, but I'm in French right now.

Niki sent Karl a photo of her French work and Karl laughed at her curly writing; he was always so jealous about those people who had ridiculously nice handwriting. Then Niki decided to help tutor Karl on English and now he had learned from her; his hand writing was so neat that every person could read it even if they weren't French. Karl took a picture of the window that he was sat against, it was a bright day in LA and there was a light rainbow in the sky. It looked really angelic.

Karl was interrupted from his daydreaming Fromm their rude French teacher asked something of him.

"Karl what does; Aujourd'hui est ensoleillé pas pluvieux mean?" She asked rudely, knowing he wasn't listening.

"that translates to, Today is sunny not raining." Karl said still looking out the window.

"Quel enfant stupide." They teacher muttered just loud enough for Karl to hear. (What a stupid child)

"Qu'est-ce qu'un professeur stupide." Karl said just loud enough for the whole class to hear. The teacher stopped in her tracks and looked over at Karl, a vein in her forehead popping out. (What a stupid teacher)

"What did you say to me child." The teacher muttered passive aggressively and strode over to Karl who was still looking through the window. 

"Nothing." he dismissed, still looking out the window, he shook his hand in the air indicating he was done. The teacher smiled sickly and continued her lesson. Karl was spaced out the whole lesson just thinking about life in general and how pretty the rainbow was. The bell soon ran and Karl dashed out of the classroom, trying to find Dream on the way to his locker. Well Dream was just leaning against the locker next to his. 

"Hey!" Dream said and beckoned Karl over, Karl smiled and put his laptop back in his locker. 

"Hi!" Karl said waiting for Dream to show his to the cafeteria. Dream then complied and the filed through a large hallway to an open grey room filed with the hum of small conversations circling around the room. Karl was then dragged to a table and he sat down smiling. Dream cleared his throat and began to introduce. 

"Well Monsieur, this is George," He said pointing to the brunette on the other side of the table who waved shyly. Karl returned the gesture, 

"That is Quackity." He said gesturing to the black haired male next to George. Karl and him both smiled at each other.

"This is Badboyhalo." He said pointing to another brunette who was at the ent of the table.

"Bad is fine." He said smiling and Karl smiled back. 

"And finally this is Sapnap." He said showing Karl to the other black hair male sitting on the opposing end to Bad they both smiled and Karl finally sighed when his phone began to ring. 

💗Niki💗 is calling

The caller ID read and Karl stood up saying softly that he should take this. Dream and George whispered at the phone call.

"You think it's his girlfriend?" George asked confused.

"Nah 20 bucks he's gay." Dream said and him and George shook hands under the table. Karl was just answering the call when he heard a familiar blond. 

"Salut Tommy." Karl said sighing. (Hello Tommy)

"Quoi de neuf patron?!" He heard Tommy scream from the other line. He smiled and shook his head fondly. (Whats up bossman)

"Rien juste assis avec des amis." Karl dismissed. "where's Niki?"  (nothing just sitting with some friends)

"I'm here. So~ you met any boys." Niki said smoothly and Karl could feel her smirk through the phone.

"Tais-toi, il y a un garçon aux cheveux noirs chauds cependant." Karl parle that the boy dinde speak French otherwise he may as well die. (Shut up, there's a hot dark haired boy though) 

Niki gasped and he heard Tommy gag from the other end. Karl blushed in embarrassment and cursed Niki out listening to Tommy laugh at his comments. He heard Niki say she had to go so they said a quick goodbye and he hung up sitting down again.

"So~ A girlfriend?" Dream asked wiggling his eye brows. Karl laughed and smiled.

"Little too gay for that bud." Karl said laughing still texting something in French to Niki. The whole group gasped, but really every body there was gay so it really didn't make a difference. 

"Yeah she's just a good friend." Karl said and smiled at the thought of Niki. Sapnap let go of a breath hearing Karl say he was gay. He could speak minimal French so he got Snippits conversation and hearing Karl say that that boy he fancied had a crush between him and his best friend; Quackity.

All the boys got to talking and got to know Karl pretty well. Nick and Karl both had science next to they began to walk. 

"So Karl do you want to hang out this afternoon?" Nick asked, his voice laced with nervousness. Karl giggled and nodded smiling at the darker haired male.

"Sure Sappy." Karl said and walked into his seat dismissing Nick's looks though put he lesson. It was about photosynthesis and Karl was confused through the whole lesson but just acted like he knew what was going on. Soon enough the period ended and school finished just as fast a it began. He met up with Nick.

"Hey Sap, I'll meet you after I get changed." Karl said waving and he waited for Nick too wave back. Karl finally got back and he chucked a white a black striped shirt and tied a red bandana like Americas think that all the French people do and he chucked on some black shorts. He met up again with Nick who had said to meet him near a tree in a small square. He saw Nick sitting next to a fountain and he went and sat next to him. Nick jumped with surprised then smiled once he realised who it was. 

He held Karls hand and they both began to run down the alley ways and Nick was basically just dragging Karl's hand laughing loudly. Karl took notice fo every small detail that was happening at this moment. They were standing next to an ice cream place with the classic red and white striped orning. There was a faint hum of French music play in the background; it was Karl favourite song. 

"Con flores te llevaste mi tristeza." Nick was smiling at Karl holding a small sunflowers and handing it to him. (With flowers you took my sadness away.)

"Con colores dibujaste la nobleza de la mano" They walked past so many houses and it was a blur of colours for Karl but as long as it was with Nick its as okay.(colors You drew the nobility of the hand.)

"A tu lado creció nuestra ilusión."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.8K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
22.6K 73 23
yea just oneshot smut fluff maybe angst
4.2K 36 43
this book is now, discontinued check out my other oneshot book:))
27.8K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots