The Tale Of Vincenzo Cassano...

By damncrises

In the middle of the crowd, he saw her and their eyes met. He couldn't stop his feet to reach her. He asks "w... More

That one night which changed it all...
Another problem!
He is a complicated man.
The Big Blasting Event...
Let's Begin It Now!
The Public Declaration
The Public Declaration continued...
Teaming up
The first trial
I Will Kill Him
The Table Turns
The One Turning Point
The Hatred
Shocked
The raining night
Hwang Min and fake announcement.
He is my prey!
Invitation
The party
Fault!
"Mr Cassano, she is-
REASON...
"What did you do?"
Accident/Murder?
Jeon Yu Chan
The truth. Part 1
Moment of truth.
Partners in crime.
New...
Who are these?!
Signing
Plan B
Maekgoli?!
Death Anniversary.
Unwelcomed
New Rivalry.
The unforgettable night...
Switching up
Birthday party
Apology.
His side of the story.
Intruder
Jjampong
Sunday
New Member.
"I want y-"
No more secrets.
Stay Away!!
Friend.
Fight
Blood shower
Video
How dare you!
Caught.
Confess
Dream
Italy
Undercover Mission
Attention
Long Night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Good Morning
I love you

Who is she?!

1.1K 63 2
By damncrises

Vincenzo calls Luca, and speaks in Italian,

"Luca there is this woman named Jeon Yeo Been and I don't who is she, but...she knows my real identity. Find about her as soon as possible now! "

Saying this he hurriedly get into his car and drives away without even waiting for his family.

They all look puzzled at this strange behavior of Joong Ki and didn't get the time to even ask him anything.

In the mean time the shooting stopped and police/detectives  arrived. But by the time they arrived the thugs already fled. They all began to examine the area and fortunately no one died there.

They urges the people around to get back to their homes and so Joong Ki's family also went back.

When they get back their house, they find Joong Ki's car was parked there and heard him speaking on phone in Italian.

On call Luca
"Sir, I have searched about the woman you mentioned, but...
Their is no woman named Jeon Yeo Been, anywhere to be found in whole Italy, or anywhere over the Internet! I did every background check but didn't find anything."

"What!!! Then who this woman is?!...could be...she told me a fake name?! But still how does she knows about the real me?!"
Vincenzo got concerned.

"I have to find her at any cost!...You also keep trying to find out more about her." Saying this he cuts the call and, calls a korean no.

"Mr. Kim Moo Shin, I need you to find about a woman named Jeon Yeo Been, she attended the "The Grand Ball" tonight where the shooting happened. And also send me the guest list of the ball and the name of people who attended it!"

"You have to do this right now!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within 5 minutes after the call, he received the attendees list, and as expected there was no Jeon Yeo Been.

*sigh*

Joong Ki again dials another number, speaks something and then heads towards his car.

In the cold dark night, coming a handsome physique from the dark hurriedly, the face could not be seen till the light around his car, falls on him and a fine structured jaw of this devil was visible. Those eyes filled with coldness which can kill anyone with just a stare.

The light falling, made his skin sparkle,  but at this moment he didn't cared about it.

He took the keys out and opened his car.

He get into the car and drove off. During the drive he receives a call back from Mr. Kim. He didn't expected any good news  and that only happened. Vincenzo can never be wrong, even at these kind of moments. *sigh*

He also orders him to keep searching about her and cuts the call. He speeds up as he have to get there quickly.

Within 15 min he reached his destination and the tyres stopped in front of a huge and ancient building.

This is the place where Song Joong Ki met this strange woman, just a few hours ago!

He quickly gets off and enters inside only to find it totally messed up.

The police was there, forensic team, detectives, some people from National security too.

As Joong Ki enters, one of the officer holds him back from entering the scene saying that sir you cannot enter a crime scene. But soon after someone from the National security came and directs the guard to let him enter.

This is Ahn Gi Seok, a secret agent from the Korean National security department, whom Joong Ki called before getting into his car. He had been his acquaintance for a long time.

He handed over Joong Ki a pair of rubber gloves and let him search the thing he wanted.

After much finding the area he saw her for the first time, he didn't get anything. He hoped to find something that might belong to her so that he can further up his search.

Mr.Ahn came to him and asked what he had been searching so much all this tim. Joong ki gets up and was about to ask him about something they might have found that looks like it belongs to women, when his side eye caught a shining stone on the opposite side.

He goes there straight, pick it up. It was a Locket, a beautiful vintage with small blue stones, embroidered on it.

It looks like a photo locket, a broken one.

Joong Ki remembered that Yeo Been had rolled it up and was wearing it as a bracelet. It might have got broken when she left.

He was sure that, this locket belongs to her. He opened it and finds an old picture of a woman. It must be something that she cherishes the most.

Joong Ki quickly asks Gi Seok to check the cctv recordings of that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the security room...

A guy in front of a bunch of computers was going through the recordings during that time. Beside him Joong Ki and Gi Seok were standing.

He fast forwarded them till Joong Ki stopped him.

"Stop" suddenly he said in his deep voice,  which made that guy shudder instantly.

He noticed her in video, but to his surprise, he saw that she was standing in a perfect angle that only her face could not be seen!

"Aishh...qe cazzo!!" He curses slowly.

He directs him to take the video to that moment when they started dancing. Still her face was not visible.

He angrily questions the guy " why don't you guys have cameras all around the room., huh?!"

The video further plays up and he note that at one point in it, her face can be slightly seen. It was not a clear picture but the structure of the face can be identified.

He quickly clicks a picture of it and also asks Gi Seok to search about this women. He also sends the picture to Luca and Moo Shin.

After that he quickly thanked Gi Seok and goes out from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He comes back at his home at 1a.m. It was a really tiresome and interesting night!

He goes back to his room, removes his clothes and directly went to the shower. After that he puts on his booralro special edition silk robe and goes to bed.

His room is bit modern compared to the rest of the house.

He tired so hard to sleep, but the picture and the memory of that fantastic time keeps coming to his mind.

Even Thinking about her made his heart beats faster. His cheeks becomes red slightly.

Joong Ki took the locket and began staring at it.

This woman, who may or may not have told him her real name, disappeared suddenly, made this villain go crazy to search for her, still makes the ends of his lips slightly raised, without him even noticing it!

What's this feeling Joong ki,hmm...?!

He slept that night holding the locket in his hand, close to his heart.

It is indeed the most amazing night of his life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days passed, but there was no progress in the finding her.
But he didn't loose any hope, nor did he stopped. His Vincenzo Cassano after all.

------
One day suddenly an invitation came for Joong Ki.

It was an invitation for a private runway show and he was invitation as the front row seater. It was a plane classic off white card having the his name "Song Joong Ki ", printed in bold.

He finds it weird. A private runway show?!...is that even a thing?!, he thought.

Anyways he decide to go there.

He reached there at 8 in the night of the other day and the whole room was so classy. That area was purely his type of style.

The chic furniture, lighting and decorations, were all perfect for him.

It was not very crowded as only limited people were called.

He receives a call from Luca and to attend it, he goes off from there.

But accidentally he entered a hallway, instead of going out. Being on call he entered into the hallway with rooms where models were getting ready.

He realized it halfway and turns back to go outside, when the corner of his eyes witnessed a familiar figure from the small opening of the door. A figure he has been desperately searching for?!

He stopped and come back to look again to make sure, but the door of the room was closed by now and he felt awkward to knock coz he thought that he might be wrong too.

So he didn't knock and went outside to continue his call.

After finishing the call, he come back and the show was about to begin. He sits back on his seat.

The show begins. The beautiful models starts coming dressed nicely. It was really enjoying to watch.

The show continued but Joong Ki didn't find it very interesting to watch. He only loves his booralro show.

It was nearly coming to end now and only the last model was left to show.

Slowly the tapping of the heels echoed the room as the last came from the behind and gradually come to the light.

The model was so beautiful, her figure was best and she dressed. *chef's kiss*

Joong Ki looked up to watch the last model and...

DAMNNNN...it was Jeon Yeo Been!

As she come forward, she saw him and their eyes met again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally found her!...what will happen next now?!
Keep reading the next chapter to know about that!

Follow me on instagram
@damncrises to stay connected with the story;)

Till then good night!💤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 19.1K 51
โš ๏ธ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
155K 3.4K 68
I could hear the heavy pounds of my heart in my ear as I glared at the self absorbed asshole of the century. Luca Viteillo. "Why. did. you. kill. him...
1.8M 57.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
189K 8.9K 36
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ?" I asked.. "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ.. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ" he said.. Jeon Jungkook.. Don't do this...