When Mr.Jerk Marries Ms.Brat

By moniagnes

"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was risin... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter- 32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39

Chapter-21

4.6K 201 15
By moniagnes

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

"Have you ever been in love?"

Have I ever been in love?

The question caught me off guard and as I was taking few seconds to comprise me in front of the camera.

I answered other questions in a blink. Now it's time to answer some questions of people who wanted to get a glimpse of my private life.

"I'm married.I guess that's answer your question", I smiled at the anchor.

After the success of our festive, I accepted a interview with a broadcasting channel.

"Women are heartbroken by Mr.Ricardo's sudden marriage. Are you both were secretly dating?", She asked all the while beaming making me smile too.

I have to lie. But I don't want to.

"Zane and I were always on each other's throat. We bicker a lot. Suddenly, Zane realised he was in deeply,madly in love with me and asked me to marry him..and I was flustered later I accepted his undying love for me", I smirked to the camera.

Bet he is fuming now.

Livia 1. Zane 0

I was so mad at him as he forced me to wake up by the morning four as he wanted me to assist in his work.

Otherwise I won't get my certificate or credit whatever for my training.

I know he is a jerk but not a big annoying fat jerk.

"Surprising to here. Mr.Ricardo doesn't seem like a romantic one", her words made me laugh.

"He is. He is romantic. Imagine him with a flowers and chocolates in front of your home confessing his love", I badly want to laugh.

I couldn't control my laughs. I'm practically roasting Zane here.

I know he is watching since it's a live show.

"I would love a man like Mr.Ricardo in my life", she commented making me stiff.

"He is taken. He is mine forever", I have to hit my face in the pole now.

He is probably smirking.

Zane 1 Livia 1

"Jealousy is in the air.No one is taking what's yours Mrs.Ricardo", she shook her laughing at my answer.

I groaned inwardly.

"I know. I'm stating the facts", I shrugged trying to calm myself.

"You are protective over your man Mrs.Ricardo. Well we have a surprise for you", it's not what I think,right?

Please..No.

"We welcome Mr.Zane Ricardo to the show. He accepted our request to only support his wife. Get ready guys.This beautiful couple will make us jealous,for sure", she shouted with energy.

I couldn't help but my mouth was hung open.

Zane never accepts an interview.

Zane never comes to broadcasting channel.

Zane never comes to support any one.

"Welcome Mr.Ricardo, You are handsome but I don't want to comment as your beautiful wife here will burn me with jealousy", the anchor said slightly nervous seeing Zane for real.

"Haha", he showed his perfect smile while winking at me making my heart beat fast.

He looked handsome than ever.

Not to forget the flower and chocolate Box in his hands.

That caught me. I wanted to laugh at his face trying to be romantic with me for the show.

"Hello, my wife", he extended the flower making me laugh.

"Hello,my husband", I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"I'm not going to let you win,brat", he whispered in my ears as he found what I was doing in the show.

"Flowers don't suit you, jerk",I whispered back as he smirked at me.

"It doesn't suit me but for my wife, it surely does", his whispers tickled my ears making me pink.

"That's so lame".

"I was trying", he shrugged as we forgot about the show.

"Excuse me guys, we are in show and it's a live show", the anchor brought us to the real world.

We laughed as we took our seats. Zane throwed his hand around my shoulder pulling me close to his chest.

"Hello Mr.Ricardo, Thank you for accepting our invitation for the show. You guys are glowing in love", Ms.Amirah beamed making me weird.

"Thank you for inviting us to the show.My wife surely enjoyed the surprise", he looked at me making me roll my eyes at him.

"You should have informed me,you are going to attend my show", I complained.

When I was asking him to watch the show he played deaf on me as he was going to be busy with his work.

"I wanted to surprise you", he smirked making me lightly hit his shoulder.

"I have few questions for you,if you don't mind",Amirah asked.

"Sure".

"When was your first meet?", Her question got me thinking.

I heard from mom,Zane came to our home for first time when he was five.

"I was too little.Around three and he was five,I guess", I looked at Zane as he nodded confirming my information.

"Mrs.Ricardo must be too little to remember. Tell us Mr.Ricardo what was your first impression on Mrs.Ricardo?", She asked as I know Zane's memory must have been faded.

"Angel", his word caught me as I looked at him in shock.

"No way Zane", I laughed but his looks were serious and honest.

No way. We hate each other right?

"Will you give us some details?", She asked further.

Now I was more interested in the show.

"Next question", he spoiled the mood.

"Zane please", I asked as I wanted to know everything.

"Stop it brat", he smirked.

"Jerk".

"When you are growing up?".

"We were wild and always each other at throats. He was a jerk to me", I told as anchor laughed while Zane smirked.

"Spoiled brat",he ruffled my hair as I glared at him.

"You should not tied my hair to the pole", I felt really helpless at that time.

"You should not broke my favourite car",he commented calmly.

"Excuse me,You painted my hair red", I commented again.

"You should skipped going to the club", his answer made me shut.

He was not upset of me locking him up in washroom like three hours.

He was upset as I went to club with other guys.

"I wanted to lighten up a little", I answered.

"You should have brought me with you", he complained as I don't know what to answer him.

Amirah's laughs brought us again to the show.

"You guys are cute".

"We are not cute", we both commented making her laugh.

"I don't want to keep the couple with for long time. It seems like they need some private time. My last question to you guys. First to Mr.Ricardo. What is Mrs.Ricardo to you?".

"My Everything", he was putting a show Livia. His words should not melt your heart. But Zane is an honest man. He will not lie for a show.

"And For Mrs.Ricardo, What is Mr.Ricardo to you?".

Holding his gaze I answered.

"At the end of my day, I have to be with him in our room. No matter where I were. No matter whom I'm with", I answered honestly as Zane looked surprised and pleased with my comment.

These days I find sleep when I'm with him.

I feel restless if he was not next to me.

I feel worried for him.

I wanted to be the light in his dark world.

I wanted to wait for him when he was returning home.

He was lonely. His heart was frozen.

I wanted to be everything for him.I wanted to melt his heart and show to the world this man is not scary. He is the best human.

I wanted to show the world that Zane has me.

Not to the world. I wanted to show him, that I will be always with him no matter what.

Have you ever been in love? The question caught me off guard but little upset too.

When I heard the word love,My mind wandered to Zane for a second.

My curiosity for Zane turned into something else.

I wanted to acknowledge it for Zane but for myself I don't want to.

Cause the Zane I know will always stick to his words.

He is the man of words.

He was strong with his answer when he made a bet with me.

The Zane I know will never lose. He will win this bet.

Or should I say he already won the bet?

Cause..

"Let's go,brat", Zane's hand came into my view.

His face looked so happy as he enjoyed the show with me.

Or am I hallucinating?

Zane is just being friendly with me.

The Hate Zone is the border neither of us don't want to cross.

Zane, Can you be honest with me for once? Show me what is in your heart.

At least give me a hint.

I will make everything perfect for you.

Taking his hands I walked out of the show.

Zane, I want you to show me. The more I think of you,the more I wanted to be yours.

Will it be possible?

Will it be possible for me to hold a place in your heart?

Will it be possible for me to be part of your future?

Cause I badly wanted to..

*****
Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.5K 26
This is Dara and Kohl's story. Although the both of them practically grew up together that didn't mean that they had to stand each other. For years a...
555K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
10.2K 461 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
852K 30.3K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...