Unstable teams [OLD, REWRITIN...

By Bengalvine

Bfb ended after Bfb 14, Then Four and X left the competing grounds and contestants. The teams all delved into... More

Final disclaimer
1:Leave?
2:Guts and ice
3:Calculations
4:You're welcome, Spongy
6:Stay the hell away
7:Meeting at sundown
8:Who is responsible?
9:Accused
12:Unstable teams
10:Wrong.
11:Blood stained paws.
14:Comfort
13:You know, only you.
15:Spirts
17:Agasint
18:Mournful
16:Collapsed
19:To the stars
20:Anger
21:Fluffy tears
22:Zap
23:We know
24:Greif
25:A Needely death
PLEASE READ IF INTERESTED IN THIS STORY

5:Explode

72 1 0
By Bengalvine

Bomby looked at the tree, his suspicion rising as it rustled. Someone was in the cabins backyard, he yelped in pain as claws scored down his neck, a flash of blue and green fur held a lighter, the fire touched his tail. And travled to his back. He shrieked, and blew up.

The loud sound of an explosion made Pin jump. She ran to the window and narrowed her eyes, smoke. Pin quickly opened her window and sniffed the air, it was definitely smoke. It was coming from team ICE CUBE's cabin.

Pin ran forward, with a water bucket. Team ICE CUBE was out of the cabin, and others had gathered to see what happened, she heard Barf Bag and Dount calming dosn their team. Pin ran head first into the fire, and heaved the water over it and started to kick dirt on the smaller sparks.

Book watched the teams crowd. Others coming to stop the fire. How pathetic. "Ever so worried.." Book smiled, lifting her claw, she slashed the roof of her cabin. She snickered, chuckling to herself, she jumped down from her cabin and went back inside. Taco was in the kitchen, making food. "Oh! Book. I hope your not mad.." Taco mewed, trailing off. "No. I'm not mad, as long as you don't get on my nerves, or abandon us again, you're fine." Book decided after a moment, and swiftly left.

Each team had eventually calmed, but put more on edge.

Coiny looked at the horizon, watching the sun set. Two people had died, what if more did? Coiny shook his head, he didn't know if he liked how things were now, as well. It was all, different. What would they do? Four and X had left 5 days ago, and horrible things had happened already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter, but the next chapters will be longer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889 13 6
discontinued go read the all stars one insteadno seriously stop readin g this plea ok but please actually stop reading this it is ass the pacing us a...
6.2K 98 65
BFB Fanfiction where 4 leaves and the contestants have to deal with the fact that he's gone. He leaves telling X to let them know. Will the contestan...
51.6K 716 42
What would they do to satisfy their hunger? How long will it be until they go insane? For these competitors, they'll do anything to win, even if it m...
11.6K 204 23
When Four announced that someone will rejoin the show and the Eliminated characters we're really happy! But what if they get all close they couldn't...