Fractured glass (Kuroo×Tsuki)

Від -shadow_dragon19-

In where the king sits on his pedestal while the peasants can only watch... Більше

1. The beginning
2.Small joys
3. Limits
4. Instinct
5. Growth.
6. Fear
7. The value of life
8. Contentment
9. Monsters
10.Emotional prostitution
11. Irationality and loyalty
12. Soft kicks and a name
13. Wrong
14. Someone you loved
15. His son
16. His return
17. Cliffs and Camera's
18.Hope
19.The fate of the Broken
20.Break
21. Allergies and Volleyball
22. Redemption
23. Domestic
24. Fruit cup jury
25. My Idiot
26. Keiji's stalker
27. Ridiculous
28. The secrets of Nekoma
29. The claws of a Brides maid
30. Serpina's and Scrabble
31. Late night Promises
32. Dreaded Returns
33.Check mate?
34.Turmoil
35. Hiro's Heart
36.breaking point
37. The aftermath
38. My kei
39.Check Mate
41. Realization
42. Hiroki's father
43. One step closer
44.Family
45. Forever
46. Epilogue

40. The invitation

95 1 0
Від -shadow_dragon19-

Summary:

In which kei receives a letter that shuts down his happiness completely.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

Kei woke up early the next morning feeling refreshed. He woke up in the alphas arms and smiled. He looked up at the alphas face lovingly . He bit his bottom lip at a thought that popped into his head. He grinned and got up he pulled on tetsus abandoned shirt from the night before with a pair of boxers. 

He made his way to the kitchen in a daze. He was going to bring some of hiros favorite books to read to him today along with a few stuffies. He frowned at the bare fridge. He sighed and pulled out the pancake mix. Kei prefers making them from scratch and the only reason he even owned the mix was because hiro liked making them. It’s easier for him to make the instant. They even had a small grill for it .

He mixed it and while the pan was warming up he made coffee. He had a nice sized stack after a half an hour.

A stack of letters at the edge of the counter caught his attention. He placed his coffee down and grabbed the envelops. He opened managed to open the first one when he felt arms wrap around his neck. He leaned back into the alphas chest as he red the letter. 

“morning” 

Kei mumbled a morning before placing the letter down and picking up another one.  Tetsu kiss the back of his neck. “come on moonshine gimme a proper morning kiss “ 

Kei let out an exaggerated sigh before placing the letter down. He turned around and faced the alpha he placed his arms around his neck. “Such a needy alpha in this morning”  tetsu smilled softly. 

“How cant I be when you spoil me so"kei giggled. Tetsu kissed him happily. The kiss was brief but powerful. Kei pulled back tetsu smiled he planted several kisses all over his face and smiled. 

A load ringing startled them and tetsu groaned. Kei smiled and pushed his face away. “Your phone is ringing”

“it will stop soon"he mumbled trying to kiss the omega again.

“It could be important" he insisted. 

“Fiiiiinnneee" tetsu whined.  Kei kissed him on his cheek before taking another sip of his  coffee . Tetsu sighed and stomped off to answer the call.  

Keis attention was spiked when he spotted a glint of gold. He pushed the other envelopes aside and he pulled out the gold.  He inspected the  envelope. The only thing on the glossy paper was his name. His brows furrowed. He opened it and glanced into it. He pulled out the card. The design on the cover was some sort of black lace on white. Red Rose’severe on the corners.

He flipped the cover open.

》》》》》♤《《《《《

The sound of glass breaking on the floor startled the alpha. His feet was moving before he processed what happened. He ran to the kitchen. He found kei on the floor.  The cup of coffee he was drinking was broken on the floor. Tetsu walked over to the omega and picked him up. 

He was careful as he carried kei to the sofa. The omega seemed out of it. Tetsu nuzzled him after he sat down. He gathered kei into his lap. After a brief moment kei seemed to become aware of his environment.  And he began to fight against the alphas hold. 

He was screeching and pushing at the alphas face. Tetsu let go of the panicked omega and he shot up. He immediately hissed in pain. Tetsu looked down keis feet was red and wet, probably from the coffee.  Tetsu stood up after him but kei took a step back “don’t fucking touch me" omega growled at him. 

He raised his hands in surrender.  “I wont touch you just sit down please,and let’s talk this out"

“Theres nothing to talk about you lied to me" he growled at the alpha.

“I didnt" his brows were furrowed in confusion. 

“YOU DID! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME ,YOU TOLD ME YOU'D STAY WITH ME BUT YOU LIED" he screamed out. 

“I DID NO SUCH THING I LOVE YOU” he shouted back.

“IF YOU FUCKING LOVE ME LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO THEN WHY THE FUCK DID I GET INVITED TO YOUR WEDDING NEXT WEEK” kei was heaving his eyes were filled with hurt tears and anger. Tetsus eye brows shot up. He fell back and sat down on the sofa. 

“This wasn’t supposed to go like this, I was supposed to have more time" he mumbled softly.

“TIME FOR WHAT.!! FOR YOU TO GET MARRIED HUH, FOR YOU TO CONTINUE TO STRING ME ALONG SO I CAN BE YOUR MISTRESS.” he continued to shout.

“No it’s not like that” he defended .

“ITS NOT LIKE WHAT TETSURO.YOU WALKED BACK INTO MY LIFE AND I LET YOU , FOR ALL I KNOW YOU WERE PRETENDING TO BOND WITH MY SO-"he shouted again. 

“DON’T . YOU . DARE . FINISH THAT SENTENCE.” Tetsu growled he pulled kei to him and slotted their mouths together. Tetsus kiss was forceful he kept keis head kei tried to push him away but tetsu just grabbed his hands refusing to separate from the kiss. He broke apart still holding keis face close to his. “you can stand there and call me a liar , a disgusting pig anything else you feel like  But don’t you dare say I don’t love you or question my love for that boy, I love him like he was my own.” Keis lip trembled. 

“When were you planning on telling me" he asked softly 

“The day I found out I was going to tell you everything that day I really was but then hiro's accident and you needed me." tetsu spoke carefully.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

Keis eyes teared up. “make me understand Tetsuro” he swallowed thickly “make me understand how ,you could make love to me like that and then go get married a week later" his voice broke near the end.

 Kei was on the verge of breaking

He didn’t understand how things could go so wrong so fast.

He didn’t understand all the mixed signals.

“I’ll tell you everything from start to finish I just need you to listen to me"

Kei nodded tetsu led him to the sofa. “my whole life I was told I was this god. I was above every one else. But the truth is the top is lonely. People used me over and over again. I had my heart broken for the first time when I was 13. When I was 12 I lost my virginity to a high school girl. Of course my parents found out and they put a stop to it and she went away. But what she said stuck with me. “ your best trait is your money and it’s the only thing people see" he spat out.

Tetsu leaned back looking. “I didn’t believe her and I got my heart broken by 39 different people. No matter how careful I was it always ended the same. I found my fathers liquor cabinet when I was 13. And I drank. I got swallowed up in all my toxic behavior. I drank . I smoked.”he explained further.

Tetsu swallowed thickly. “then I got tired of it all , being used. I couldn’t any more. So I did the only thing I knew. I used others. I broke others . I acted like I was god. “ lei watched him carefully. 

"Kou told me all this already. Without the specifics" a frown on the Omegas face.

"I know but you need specifics to understand fully" he insisted. Kei nodded .

“Once I stopped looking for love or affection I became what my father wanted me to be. When I started high school my father brought me grace. He said she was to be my wife. She would give you strong pups because she was this child prodigy. I went along with it. ‘It was all for the next generation.’ And I would have been ok with it. I didnt need happiness. I didn’t need love.”  

“When bokuto met akaashi he was smitten. I tried to make akaashi go away because I didn’t want him to hurt like I was. Koutaro always saw the good in people his not used being used his the 2nd son of a big family so he didn’t have it as bad. Keiji put me in my place real fast” he chuckled darkly “I believed him. Keiji loved Koutaro and there wasn’t a doubt in my mind that love existed. But I couldn’t have it  have that..”he frowned.he took a.deep breath before he spoke again.

“And then one day a snarky blonde omega walked in and my whole life got thrown for a loop.” Kei smiled abit before looking away.

"I couldn’t Admit it to myself. Not until you left. After you left I got my life together. I stopped drinking I went to therapy. I wanted to be good enough for you. But I kept putting off anything to do with grace .because I couldn’t face it. And then you were back and I had to face it. Before I decided to hunt you down I went to try and get out of it and I was shut down. Forced into submission. And all I could do was agree. Then she came back pregnant saying its mine"he growled out.he last part.

Kei’s breath hitched. “ I couldn’t remember anything from the day it supposedly happened. But I knew it was too convenient.  So had it tested. And retested. It came back positive. So that’s why they needed his blood. Kei was to focused on hiro to dwell on what she was trying to do.

“I just need time" he whispered.

Kei stood up “I’ve given you 7 years Tetsuro. You’ve had 7 years to make that decision. I don’t know if I can give you anymore time" kei walked off to the room.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

430K 13.5K 66
Omegaverse AU {The sequel is also included here!!} Izuku Midoriya, A young boy whose cursed to forever be alone. At least that's what he believes. E...
158K 5.4K 49
[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't understand why a certain alpha fall for him ju...
199K 3.8K 29
★ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 ╰─➤ 𝗞𝗢𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗠𝗔 *ೃ༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 y/n realizes her feelings a little too late, but continues to blames others for lo...
128K 4.7K 37
"In this world lies a chained beauty, an Omega of power and rarity." Deemed the last of his kind, Izuku has to do everything to protect himself. Even...