26. Keiji's stalker

Summary:

In which we get a brief insight into keijis past

》》》》》♡《《《《《

When kei woke up the first thing he noticed was he was not in his room. It took a couple of minutes before he realised where he was. He smiled abit.

Noticed he was alone and he shot up. He glanced around the blurry room. The scent of tetsu surrounded him and the room. 

He reached over the bed for his glasses and got up. He looked around . He felt the covers  ,they were cold.  He walked out of the room frantic. He found himself in the kitchen . Akaashi turned around eyeing the omega strangely. 

“Wheres hiro!?” He was frantic. Keiji handed him the cup of coffee. “me and kou stopped by your apartment early this morning and akiteru was there he said he was taking him to practice for his talent show.” Kei took a deep breath and nodded. Taking the cup and sitting down.

“I’m sorry I’m just not used to waking up and not knowing where he is.” Kei mumbled as he slumped in the chair. Keiji sat down opposite him with a new cup of coffee.

“Tetsuro said you got a less that polite visit from his parents.”  keiji eyed the  blonde carefully. 

“yeah and I was so busy provoking them I forgot hiro was a room over they so fucking uptight its frustrating. “ he growled lightly.

“I’ve met them I understand.”keiji said bitterly.

There was a moment of silence before keiji spoke again “so you allowing hin to court you.” Kei tensed. “relax his not spreading word he just told Koutaro and I over heard.” Kei relaxed .

Keiji bit his lip. “don’t you think it’s a bit fast I mean you just got back 2 weeks ago and kow you allowing him to pursue you" he asked hesitantly.  

“Keiji we met a total of 5 times before we started messing around" Keijis brow shot up in surprised. 

“For someone so intelligent thats really reckless.” keiji mumbled I to his cup of coffee.

Kei placed his head down in thought. “its not my fault I couldn’t help it, from the first time I saw him I was drawn to him. His an enigma to me. He was the first person who could keep up with me, every snarky comment got a reply I wanted to break him. I didn’t like knowing there was an alpha that was on my level or higher. I hated it. And the more I spent time with him the more I saw and the more I saw the more I was drawn to him.” Kei closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

“I wasn’t blind I knew he was broken,no one hids emotions like that if they weren’t hurt. He was this science nerd with the physique and looks of a jock and a personality of an ass hole and the maturity of a child.” Keiji giggled and kei snorted.

“It was . . . Refreshing.” Kei sat up and took a sip of the coffee.

 “When I found out he was a third year and that it would be his Last Training camp I was just like fuck it he'd be gone after this year maybe just this once I’d indulge my curiosity with out over thinking,and I took my leap of faith and kissed him.” Kei smiled 

“I was practically done for after that ,because everytime we separated it became harder to not come together again , since I’ve never really been all that modest it escalated from there and eventually it was like a drug, I became completely depended on his presence before I realized it ,it was already too late and I was in love with the idiot.”  Kei smiled sadly.

 “Before I left I told you I tried dating ,I tried again after hiro was born and I hated it more that time. It felt like I betrayed him even if we weren’t together it was stupid and uncomfortable so I stopped and focused solely on hiro.”Kei said smiling softly.