TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 11

1.1K 58 11
By Asha_PercAbeth

"I missed you" The words echoed in Taani's head. Her footsteps halted at Rey's words. Suddenly, her senses flared up as if someone threw a bucket of cold water on her. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe Rey said that to Kriya… Kriya, the girl he was in love with once upon a time… no… wait… just a year back. The same Rey then who had fallen in love with her and broke her into pieces.

"I missed you too, Rey" Kriya held his hand. And then, she hugged him. Rey stumbled back a little by the force of her embrace but held his ground. He didn't hug her back. His hands lingered in the air. He was befuddled. He didn't feel the same butterflies around her. He didn't feel his heart singing for her anymore. He didn't feel anything for her at all except for the peacefulness in the truth of her story. She had been guilty and suffered a lot after departing from him. And that softened him a bit. He just patted her back.

"Thank you, Rey… Thank you so much" she cracked a wide smile squeezing him little more. He felt wired at the intimacy. "Mujhse baat karne ke liye... Mujhe maaf Karne ke liye…" she beamed herself. "Mein bahut kush hun aaj…"

"Taani… Kya hua?" Karan poked her frozen stature. And that loud sound broke Rey and Kriya's conversation. Both turned to look at them. And caught Karan and Taani watching them back.

If looks could have killed, Taani's gaze would have burned Rey into ashes. He was in deep trouble. Her jaw was clenched tightly. Her mouth was zipped harshly and her eyes… it burned through his visions. She was damn angry… hurt... Broken… And Rey looked at Kriya and again at Taani and immediately understood the problem. But… she would know…. She would know that he didn't have any feelings for Kriya… but her eyes told him an entire different story. She was angry because she thought… Rey had many more nights to feel sick about….. Taani had sure misunderstood the situation.

"Karan…" Kriya ran to him, pulling him into a hug. Karan was surprised at her. Not for the hug but she literally looked so happy. And the thing he watched her with Rey…. Had something to do with her happiness. Because he just knew it. "Tum yaha Kya Kar rahe ho?" She asked him. "Wo mein.. Taani ko chodne Aya ta…" he looked at Taani. But she was busy in throwing swords at Rey through her looks. And the amazing thing was, Rey was just staring back at her and n helplessness. He couldn't quiet put his head into it.

"Aaj toh tune miss kardiya... We had all gone to shopping and Taani came along" Karan explained in order to break the tension. Rey's head jerked up at his words. She had gone with them? All alone. And she didn't even inform anyone… and why did she even go with them?

"Taani… tum atleast bolkar toh jaati…." Rey plodded towards her and ceased his steps in front of her. "Kisko?" She vexed out. Karan and Kriya looked stunned at her response. "Mein kaha jaati hun… ye mujhe apko batakar jaana ta Kya?" Her mouth fumed and tightened. "Mera Matlab... I mean… Swayam…" Rey knew he was going to be bashed if he tried to talk to her now. But he was restless of her absence from the morning and when he got to know she was having fun with new come people just made him worse. It wasn't like he didn't like Taani hanging out with any others… it's just that he wasn't getting any privilege of even talking to her made him question everything around her.

"Mere Bhai ko Mein kaha jaa rahi hu… wo batake gayi hun, Rey… aur mujhe nahi lagta… Mera bhai ya Mera Tauji ke alawa… mujhe kisika permission Lena hai… kaskar apki…." Her words were harsh and cold. But he wasn't going to argue. He could comprehend the hurt behind her words.

"Tum Rey se aise kyun baat Kar rahe ho, Taani? Wo sirf tumse Puch Raha hai na…" Kriya interfered before anyone could stop her. She felt bad for Rey. Also, She was definitely surprised at the calm Rey even when he was being yelled at… It twisted her instincts.

When Vicky had told "Rey tum Taani ka pyaar mein anda ho Gaya hai", she was shocked beyond anything. But that had to be a joke… or an misheard communication, she thought. Rey loved her. And still she felt him being there… waiting for her… and her love back… Vicky would have misunderstood something between Taani and Rey as Rey defended Taani. She knew how much Rey loved and respected Swayam. And hence he cared for his sister mutually. That's all… Because Rey's confrontation during the conversation with Vicky didn't give away anything but his plain disinterest at Taani when his friends ganged up against her. So it wouldn't be possible at all. But now, Taani was screaming at him for no reason. Rey was the one taking Taani's side before past hours... And she….

"Apko kyun bura lag Raha hai?" Taani slammed at her. She could hear the care and concern for Rey in Kriya's voice. And that irritated Taani the hell out of it. "Rey hi kuch bol nahi Raha hai toh..… apko itna farak kyun pad Raha hai?" She was adamant to confirm her doubts. "Wo…." Kriya looked at Rey. But he was looking at Taani.

At the same time, Sharon came running outside the house with sullen face. She looked in between every one and her eyes landed on Rey. "Rey mujhe Ghar jaana hai… please jaldi…" She insisted. "Kya hua, Sharon? Sab teek..hai na?" He had one more problem to deal with. He wanted to clear everything to Taani but Sharon just pounced with sad face. That stilled him.

"I think we should leave…" Karan murmured. He felt the disturbance between all these people. Taani was such a great girl and he didn't understood the dynamics between them. But he sure sensed something was off. Also, he just liked to give some space to them, so that they sorted the issues between them. "Kriya, tum aa rahe ho na mere saath?" He asked her realising he should have not took the decision for her to leave. But anyhow she nodded. Taani insisted Karan to come inside but he promised her he would come and have a coffee next time. Kriya waved to Rey telling him 'i'll meet you later'(Taani's nose flared watching her puppy eyes on him) And both Karan and Kriya bid their good byes. Rey, Taani and Sharon stood awkwardly looking at each other.

"Taani…" Sharon spoke after few minutes. Her eyes were dry and her voice was quiet. "Tum in logon ke saath Gaye te?" She was not okay with it. "Haa… ab apko bi Bata Kar Jana ta Kya, Sharon?" Taani wasn't in a mood to be kind. "No Taani… lekin you know…" Sharon was cut short.

"I know, Sharon… tumhe Surbhi bilkul pasand nahi hai… lekin mujhe wo ladki bahut pasand hai… infact sirf wo hi nahi... I like all of them… Karan Bhai... Wahi n Rithwik too... I enjoy being with them.… Is that okay or should I say what we did the whole day?" She didn't wanted to be rude to her. But the audacity of her asking just didn't sit well with Taani.

"Tum itna gussa kyun ho rahe ho Taani… It's okay if you have gone with them… tum wo Shanti se bi batasakte ho" Rey said that only because Sharon was already vulnerable and he didn't like Taani being rude to her since her anger was on him and not her. "Agar Meri baate apko rude lagta hai toh, wo Mera problem nahi hai, Rey. Mera muh hai… Jo chahiye… jaisa chahiye… waisa hi bolungi… usase kisiko hurt ho ya na… mujhe kuch farak nahi padta..." She moved slightly but stood back. "Aur ha… shayad apni friend ko apki zarurat hogi… smabl lena" she taunted and walked away throwing him one loathing look.

******

St. Louis was filled with buzz. A new day. New start. The college had conducted a fresher party as every year. Though it was a welcome party to the freshmen, whole college students were indulged in several fun and creative activities.

"Ow… the celebrations are indeed high" Wahi commented at the overwhelming crowd in the hall and corridors. Students were chit chatting, several others were having cool drinks… "yeah… buddy… organizing toh bahut ache se Kiya hai' Ritwik joined beside him.

"Isko Kya hua hai?" Wahi pointed at Karan who was busy making a call. "Isko pata hai ki Surbhi Taani ke saath ayegi… wo subah hi hum sabko bolke gayi ti ki wo Taani ka waha ready hoke saath mein ayegi bolke… ye phir kyun usko phone karke pareshan Kar Raha hai? Itna bi Kya.…" He wasn't even over yet. But Rithwik chuckled understanding something clearly. "Ab tum itna kyun has rahe ho?" Wahi raked in annoyance. "Are dumbo…" he thwarted his head. "Tujhe abi bi samaj Mein nahi aa Raha haina…." He giggled.. "Matlab.…Kya samaj Mein… what the… wait a second… mein wahi samaj rahi huna Jo tum samaj rahe ho" Wahi's lopsided smile had no bounds of happiness. "Damn… are they really?" He smiled. Rithwik blinked nodding 'ofcoarse'.

******

Sharon paced back and forth in the girl's restroom. She had arranged everything along with Rey for the party. But there was an immediate problem. Actually not a threat but something similar to it. Surbhi had challenged Sharon for a face off and darn she would ace it like a pro against anyone. That didn't worry her. But yesterday's events made her sad. Still, she hadn't spoke to Swayam. She haven't shared with him about the enlightement thrown by Swayam. She was as guilty as Rey and saying it loud would just make him even upset. He was already worried sick of convincing Taani. She wasn't budging even a bit. Instead, she learnt throwing tantrums at them.
And for once, Taani's outburst didn't made her feel low.

And moreover, she had something else to deal with too. Gang. Gang's unity has been shuddered. Vicky, Nil and Simmi haven't spoke a word with others. And they were angry at Swayam and Rey including.

******

"Enjoy the party, guys" Rey thumbs upped for someone who were couple dancing to the slow music played and walked along with Swayam. Kriya had joined the gang the next minute she came to the college. Surbhi had asked her to come with her to Taani's house. But she declined since she didn't knew Taani well enough to gel with her. Also, she looked angry with her because of yesterday's conversation. She didn't like to upset someone with her presence. Hence, she came with Rithwik, Karan and Wahi.

Vicky, Nil and Simmi sat with Amar and Bharath but they weren't speaking. They were just observing all. Actually, they were looking forward for Rey and Swayam to come and talk to them. But Rey disappointed them. He didn't even look at them at the least.

"Are Babu... Aona…. Hum dance karte hai" Neha walked up to Vicky and called him. "Mujhe nahi karna hai…" He abashed her. Neha moped. But still she wouldn't give up. "Are… Babu... Tum mujhse kyun naraz ho? Meine toh kuch Kiya nahi na…." She was losing it. "Lekin tumne mujhe support nahi Kiya na…. Kaku…" his tone was despotic. "Per tum galat the, Babu... Aur mein nahi chahti hun ki koi bi tumpe ungli utaye" she was trying hard to make him understand. "Per Sach toh yahi hai ki tune mujhe support nahi Kiya... Aur Taani ka side le rahi ti" he wasn't going to budge.

"Mein tumhare ha Mein ha nahi Mila sakti… Babu... Agar tum galat ho toh mein bolungi. Agar tum sahi ho toh mein shabashi bi dungi…. Agar tumhe Mera Sach bolnese bura lag Raha hai aur tumhe mujhse baat nahi karna hai… toh teek hai… mat Karo... Jab Tak tum wapas aake mujhse baat nahi karoge… mein bi nahi bat karungi" she withheld her tears and walked away.

Gang watched between them with sad expressions. Even Rey and Swayam caught Vicky being rude to Neha. But they couldn't help them anyway.

******
Taani's dress:

Surbhi's dress:

The party was on full swing. People enjoyed the ambience. Kriya and Karan were slow dancing while Wahi and Rithwik twirled each other funnily. Everyone where laughing and enjoying their bromance. Rey and Swayam looked at each other, with a known message passing between them. They were smiling at them too.

And suddenly Rithwik stopped twirling Wahi. His eyes were glued to the door. His mouth slightly opened. On the other hand, Karan had loosened his grip on Kriya and his eyes didn't blink away from the door. "Are… rithu…" Wahi cooed trying to get his attention. Seeing him rooted to the place, he followed his gaze.

Taani and Surbhi walked into the Hall. Rithwik just stared and stared at her. She looked breathtakingly beautiful in that long red gown, which was opted by him. And his lips curled up knowing the facts. Her hair was left loose and waved across her tiny slender face. She opted gold heels perfectly synchronizing with her outfit. Her eyes wandered across the hall cautiously. All he could understand was Taani was bit alert as her hands fidgeted at sides. His heart leapt up suddenly and the air was stuck in his lungs. He had never felt these tiny butterflies after her….. And that palpitated him. Taani caught his gaze suddenly and smiled at him. He waved at her.

On the flip side, Karan was totally lost in Surbhi. She had worn a short shoulder wrap golden dress. Her slender legs shined bright. Her hair was tied back in a knot with a minimal makeup. White heels were elegant as she stepped. Karan was immediate to take her for a dance as Wahi and Rithwik accompanied her. 

Gang stood open mouthed at Taani. They would have never imagined seeing her all so shiny and bright. But today's limelight was definitely awarded to Taani. Even gang wore the best of designer clothes. Men in party wear and girls had picked short body hugging dresses. While the girls of whole college had thigh length outfits, Taani stood out among them with something different.

Rey and Swayam who were discussing about the day's schedule had stopped dead in their tracks at Taani. Swayam immediately looked around to find the prying eyes landed on Taani. Oh boy, his irritation at the gawking people ascended. Taani looked certainly unusual and pretty. It was his first time to see her in something different apart from her pajamas and jeans. And she aced the look.

Rey's heart raced rapidly. There was no amount of words that could have expressed his feelings at the moment. She just looked angelic. As if the goddess walked onto earth. If not for all the messed up chaos between them, he would have grabbed her into his embrace and kissed her without giving a damn to the world. And not even Swayam. But that was impossible when they had mountain hills of problems between them. He waited long to sort with her. When he thought he would get a chance to talk to her, the issues followed on his back through Kriya.

Her wandering eyes snatched his and both couldn't pull out of each other. Heat flashed across Taani's cheeks at Rey's intense leer. Her skin burned as if on fire just by his gape. She shouldn't have felt anything at all. But the draw towards was him immense.

As if all the hell broke, Kriya and Rithwik approached Rey and Taani simultaneously. Taani blinked at Kriya. And her exasperation extended. Her calm face scrunched at him in a disgusting sneer. That bad jealousy burnt inside evoking back. Rey was no less. The moment Rithwik proceeded a hand to her, he lost the little amount of sanity he had. He wasn't able to control the profuse flow of emotions at the sight of him being near to Taani.

Rithwik held a hand to Taani and for a second she wanted to make Rey feel, what she was going through. And that tiny wish gave in and she put her hand in Rithwik's. And she was satisfied. Because the look on Rey's face made it clear. But Rey was Rey. He wasn't going to let this torture to feel for himself. He took Kriya's hand who waited patiently for him to accept it. And walked away to dance.

Swayam who noticed everything smirked with knowing and a worry of Rey's move. But at the same time he had real difficult to watch his sister with a guy. He would have felt the same even if the guy was Rey. That would take time for him to get used to it. Taani was getting affected. And here Rey was being reckless enough to fluke with Kriya. It was going in a very very wrong road. If he doesn't speak to Rey soon enough, probably Rey would fall into his own trap.

Promo: Taani and Rey locked in a room.😜

Author's Note:

Hello lovelies... Hope everyone are doing good. Let me know your views through votes and comments.

There's so much more stored in the next chapter. I thought to write it in the same chapter but it would become very big one... So I have stopped here, for now. And people who are asking me to not make Rithwik fall for Taani, please wait. There is a reason I'm showing him attracted towards Taani. You will learn that soon. That's a quite suspense. And about TaaRey, they soon will talk about everything... Kriya is RightNow little delusional but her growth will be shown. Wahi is my way to go boy... Surbhi and Karan are going to have their own story in here. Sharon and Swayam... One of my reader had asked me to make Taani involve in their relationship and that's exactly  gonna happen. And gang... Something worse is coming for them. D3 is going to......

Well, it's just a glimpse into the plot... Stay tuned to know what happens. And thank you all, for being as lovely as always.

I'm writing this whole story on mobile notepad in one go with each chapter. So if there are any grammatical errors or sentence formation mistakes, please pardon me... As I'm not rechecking it for the second time.

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 540 9
Taani came to know the real reason behind Reyaansh's decision to break up with her. Heartbroken and angry, she decided to leave the city. But Reyaans...
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
41.8K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...
18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...