Scarlet Flower

By deadofwritesx

Hanabi × Hanzo More

Shattered Scarlet Flower :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #01 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #02 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #03 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #04 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #05 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #06 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #07 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #08 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #09 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟷:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟸:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷3:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷4:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷5:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷6:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷7:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷8:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷9:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸0:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟷:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟸:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟹:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟺:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟻:
Chapter #26:
Chapter #27:
Chapter #28:
Chapter #29:

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #10 :

658 29 18
By deadofwritesx

It's been a week since Hanzo abducted Hanabi and kept her in the abandoned mansion of shadow faction. It's also been a week since Hanabi tried to escaped but her plans didn't go well. One night, Hanzo saw her leaving the room and the demon immediately throwed her back in . She got so many wounds just trying to escaped every night but Hanzo was just so good in capturing her and you know the very first thing she knew while forcing herself to escape? It's the fact that she couldn't get out of this place without fighting nor dying. She realized those things while staring at the ceiling of her room , tears gliding down in her cheeks.

" are you sure you don't want to eat ? " Hanzo's voice pull her out of her chain of thoughts.
" why bother feeding me if I'll surely end up dead in this trashy, disgusting place ?" she said, still staring at the ceiling.
" if you say so. I'm not really forcing you to eat. If you want to die from hunger then it's your choice. I don't give a fuck "
" just.. get out . I don't really want to see you nor hear your voice tonight " she said in a weak voice.

She did'nt hear him respond, the creaking of the door was the only sound she heared letting her know that Hanzo finally left her room.

Hanabi sat up in her bed and gaze at the slightly open door. Checking if he's really gone. A deep sigh escape her lips.

" I badly wanna go home right now " she whispered in a weak voice, missing and remembering the memories when she's still in their village.

A forced smile escape her lips.

" Hayabusa " she mumble out of nowhere.

When she feels so lonely and hopeless. Hayabusa's face was always entering her mind. Reminding her that she have to live in able to see his face again, hear his voice, and touch him.

" I wonder if you're doing fine...with Kagura" a forced smile escape her lips.

She knows that she don't have place in Hayabusa's heart, that it all belonged to the onmyouji master. It has been and always been that blonde, umbrella girl. Hanabi knows it too well but no... She can't accept it, her heart can't accept it.

She held her chest, tight. It's aching again. Her heart is aching again. She felt her eyes watered but she hold it in and take a deep breath.

" I won't cry. I won't cry. I won't cry" she repeatedly mumble.

She takes a deep breath again and cleared her mind.

" It's fine " she comforted to herself.
" It's fine " she repeated.

Hours had passed and Hanabi felt hungry . She heard her stomach rumbles, so she decided to get up in her bed and walk to the direction of the kitchen , silently.

She don't want to make any sound . As you know, Hanzo was really sensitive to sounds. His extinct was just  so good.

Hanabi felt relief when she saw foods in the long table.

" oh thank God! " she said as she sat in a chair.

She automatically started eating as if she's been starving for years. As if Hanzo wasn't feeding her.

" hungry now ? " Hanabi flinched when she heard Hanzo's voice.

" you almost gave me a heart attack " she said while holding her chest.

Hanzo just chuckled.

The demon started walking to her direction and sat in the chair in front of her. They're facing each other.

" what are you doing? "
" joining you " he respond

Hanabi just rolled her eyes and continue having her dinner.

She can't help to gaze at Hanzo who was just staring at her the whole time.

" what ? " displeased in her voice.
" nothing " he answered, still staring at the female ninja.

" can you... please stop staring ? "

Hanabi can see him smirking behind his mask.

" I'm not looking " he denied.
" oh yes! because you're STARING " she said, emphasizing the word staring.

Hanzo just chuckled.

'What's funny?' Hanabi ask at the back of her mind.

" isn't it just the same ? " his brows furrowed.

Hanabi just throwed him a glare.

" stop glaring , doesn't really suit you " he said as he stood up.

" follow me " Hanabi's brows met.
" why would I follow you ?"
" cause I told you to do so ? " he answered as if stating the obvious.
" If you think I am some kind of a dog or minnion to you , you're wrong " she said in a cold voice but it just made the smirk in Hanzo's lips wider.
" I'm amuse . Always. " Hanabi's brows met once again , confused at what he said.
" what are you ta--- " her words got cut off because Hanzo hastily grab her wrist and force her to come with him.

" let go of me! "
" what are you doing? I said let go of me! I told you! I'm not some kind of--- "
" continue that word and I'll kiss you " Hanzo cut her words off.

Thinking that Hanzo might really kiss her , she finally shut her mouth and let the demon grab her .
They stopped in a big oak tree . Finally letting go of Hanabi.

" what are we doing here ?" Hanzo didn't bother to answer her instead he just leap up to the tree.
" aren't you coming ? " he ask while his hand was reaching out for her.

Hanabi just rolled her eyes and started blinking to every branches too. They stopped  when they finally arrived at the highest branch of the tree. Hanzo sat comfortably, his attention towards the moon above them . Shining so beautifuly.

" aren't you going to sit ? " Hanzo ask , still staring at the bright moon.

Hanabi stared at him for a few minutes. Many thoughts was pouring in her mind.

' what if he made me follow him here because he's planning to push me in this freaking tall tree? ' just like this thought .

Hanzo faced her with a crease on his forehead. Wondering why the female ninja is staring at him with a furrow .

" what are you thinking ? "  Hanzo interrupt her chain of thoughts.

Hanabi cleared her throat and turn her attention to the moon above them.

" N- nothing . It's just that , the moon feels so nostalgic . " she excused . Well , not really an excuse cause she exactly felt nostalgia . It feels like home . She badly wanna go home.

She sat beside Hanzo . The doubt is still there . She don't really trust this guy beside her . What if he'll really push her just like what she thought. The silence echoed between them . Hanabi wear her mask on and keep her attention to the bright moon while keeping her guard up to the man beside her who was just staring at her the whole damn time.

" will you please.. stop that! " she hissed.
" stop what ? " he chuckled.

Hanabi rolled her eyes in annoyance. She face the demon guy and lift a brow.

" staring for too long is a crime "
" imprison me then "

Hanabi stilled in her place. Feeling so intimidated in his stares. She can feel the sweats dripping in her forehead as she swallow the lump in her throat.

" you're sweating " he smirk.

Hanabi blink a few times. Realizing she's unknowingly staring at him for too long. She cupped her cheeks as she felt it blushing, she immediately turn her attention in other direction.

' why all of a sudden arghhh !!' she said at the back of her mind as she slap her cheeks slightly. She heard Hanzo chuckle so she straighten her back and force herself to face Hanzo.

" what ? " she arched a brow.
" nothing really. Just.. can't believe that the great daughter of Scarlet Grandmaster blushed at my mere words " he proudly said

Hanabi scoff.

" excuse me ? " the demon guy just shrugged his shoulder and lean his back to the bigger branch behind him.
" you better go back to your room now "

Hanabi's brows met.

" you sleep here ? " she got no respond to the demon guy ..

" a- are you asleep ? " still , she got no respond .

Hanabi swallowed the lump in her throat as she stood up without making any sound.

' I'll find my blade first ' she said at the back of her mind.

She turned her attention to Hanzo who was sleeping peacefully for the last time.

' I don't know why you're being so nice to me but I'll never fall for your trap. I know you're just luring me and planning to use me against the other ninjas. ' she said at the back of her mind.

" whatever your plan is. I'll make sure it'll never work " she said for the last time before jumping off of the tree.

She immediately ran inside the abandoned mansion and check every room hoping to find her blade. The mansion is big . It'll be hard for her. Hanabi wipe the sweats in her forehead while staring at a large door.

" this will be the last " she pants.

She slowly push the door and the creaking of it gave a shiver to her body.

Her jaw drop after seeing hideous things inside the room.

" w- what the ? " she stutter

Body of dead animals were hanging in the ceiling , bloods are all over the floor , candles at the every corner of the room but what caught her attention was the big sword standing mighty in the middle of the room.

" t- that sword--- "
" looking for this ? " Hanabi gasp.

She didn't turn her back to see the man who was standing behind her . She felt her feet nailed in the floor . Her mind keeps telling her to run away but her body.. her body won't move.. Her heart skip a beat as she felt the man walking towards her direction.
The foot steps stop letting her know that the demon stop in his track. Her heart race a beat as she slowly turn her back but her heart almost stop when her blade came flying to her direction . She immediately turn her face side way causing the blade to leave a little wound in her cheek. She followed her blade as it hit the wooden wall behind her. Her heart won't stop racing so fast . It's like she just experience a near death . The blade will surely cut her head if she avoided it a little too late.

She held her chest and squeeze it tightly. Trying to calm her racing heart down. Her eyes wattered and her whole body trembled because of so much fear and nervousness.

" I should have aimed better " she immediately turn her attention to Hanzo who look so disappointed because he missed cutting her head.

She throw him a death glare as tears gliding down her cheeks.

" I will never forgive you " she said angrily as her hands form into fist.
" as if I'm asking for your forgiveness " he smirk.
" you shameless --- " Hanzo cut her words off.
" did you really believe that I fall asleep that fast ? " his brows met
" that's ridiculous " he chuckled.

Hanabi's eyes were raging with anger , looking at his mocking one.

" I will kill you ! " she exclaimed as she ran fast towards his direction, her fist aiming to punch his face.

Hanzo just chuckled and blink behind her making Hanabi gasp. The demon grab her wrist from behind .

" I'm amused "
" let go ! " she hissed as she hit Hanzo's stomach using her available hand and elbowed him. His grip loosen and Hanabi use it as a opportunity to push him and aim for another punch but Hanzo quickly recover from her attack and quickly attack her from behind. It was too late for Hanabi to noticed it . A strong kick landed in her face as she turn around. She landed laying on the cold floor while cupping her swollen cheek.

" hyst! Will you please stop attacking me?! You're making me hurt you ! " he exclaimed but the glare in Hanabi's eyes made him chuckle.

" you're mad " he heard the lady mumbled.
" I'll make sure you will pay for this. I'll make sure you'll crawling and kneeling in front of me . I'll make sure you'll bow before me. I'll make su--- "
" I bow to no one Hanabi. I am the strongest ninja and no one can make me bow before anyone . "

Hanabi shouted out of annoyance.

" Once I get out of this place. I'll hunt you down . " Hanzo smirk seeing determination in her eyes.
" do it then . I'll count on that "
" but.. I think you don't have enough time to do those ambitious things you dreamt "

Hanabi's brows met .

" what do you mean ? " she got no respond to the demon but just a loud chuckle.

He raised his hands as if summoning something. Then a hideous looking creature appear out of thin air . It was smiling mischievously at the female ninja.

" it's been a while since you devoured an alive human , right ? " the hideous look like a demon just growled.
" w-what are you t-trying to d-do ? " Hanzo just chuckled as the creature like demon disappear.
" shhh " Hanzo hush as he put his finger in his masked lip.

Hanabi stilled in her place as she felt something wet dripping down her cheeks. She slowly touch her cheeks and her jaw drop seeing what it was.

" b- blood "

She slowly lift her head up . Her mouth hanged open .

She gasp as the demon creature smiled mockingly at her and it's mouth suddenly open widely , ready to devour her.

" aaaaaaaahh ! " she screamed as the demon creature attack her and all went black.

🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.4K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞...
137K 2.1K 54
Buddie ones shots❤️(for the most part)
1.5K 33 1
18+ | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳✔️ | 9, 195 words ✨: ʜᴀʏᴀʙᴜsᴀ x ᴋᴀɢᴜʀᴀ ⚠️: ᴄʀᴜᴅᴇ/ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ, sɪᴢᴇ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴘᴇɴᴇᴛʀᴀ...
212K 6K 39
'𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲..' 𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗶 𝘅 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗿𝗲𝗮�...