Scarlet Flower

By deadofwritesx

Hanabi × Hanzo More

Shattered Scarlet Flower :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #01 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #02 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #03 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #04 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #05 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #07 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #08 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #09 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #10 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟷:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟸:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷3:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷4:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷5:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷6:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷7:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷8:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷9:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸0:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟷:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟸:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟹:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟺:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟻:
Chapter #26:
Chapter #27:
Chapter #28:
Chapter #29:
Chapter #30:
Chapter #31:

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #06 :

716 28 6
By deadofwritesx

Hanabi slowly open her eyes when she heard voices .

" oh goodness you're awake! " she tried to stand up but her body feel so weak that's why she closed her eyes again .

" Hanabi , are you alright ? " Sana asked , her fellow ninja .
" hmm yes " she answered in a weak voice .
" by the way , why are you sleeping here in the woods ? it's already dark . Your father must be looking for you at this time " she recognized Mina's voice .
" I'm sleeping here ? " she immediately open her eyes and stared at her fellow ninjas who was staring at her also .

Then a memory entered her mind . She's certain that she was in the middle of the forest earlier where she saw the abandoned temple of shadow faction and where she met Hanzo .

" damn it " she curse as she messed her hair out of frustration .
" I almost fcking died! " she exclaimed.

Her fellow ninjas eyes widened at what they heard .

" you what ? " Sana asked , wondering if she heard it right .

But Hanabi just messed her hair again , feeling so frustrated .

" arghh! when we meet again . I'll swear I'll never comeback here without a fight " she hastily got up to her feet and face the questioning look from her fellow ninjas .
" how did I end up here ? " she ask , but the two just stared at each other and shrugged their shoulders .
" we're just taking a walk and accidentally saw you lying here , unconscious " Mina said , without taking her gaze off of Hanabi who was staring at the ground , confused look in her eyes .

How come I end up here ? As far as I remember I was there , in the middle of the forest . I am certain that I leave a wound on him and I fainted .

Her brows met . Trying to remember what happened but nothing entered her mind . Her eyes widened at the realization .

" d- did he perhaps... brought me here ? " then a scenario of her being on Hanzo's arms entered her mind . She shook the idea out of her mind .

" it's impossible "

But... how come he didn't kill me ? Even though I stab him , he's still in the upper hand . The wound isn't that deep though .

A pair of hands touched her shoulder making her flinched and pull out of her chain of thoughts .

" are... you okay ? " Mina ask , a cresed present in her brows .
" ah y- yeah " she forced herself to smile .

They started walking back to the village . It's already dark but the vendors was still busy selling their products and many people , especially couples having a date . The people around them was wearing a kimono while the three of them was still wearing their clothes , where they find comfortable when they're having their trainings . 

" the festival is really coming " Sana said excitedly .
" the festival is tomorrow actually " Mina butted in . Sana just rolled her eyes at her direction .
" it's still the same "
" as you say "

" why don't we wash ourselves first ? We're kinda unpresentable " Hanabi gaze at her clothes .

So they decided to take a bath first before taking a stroll in the village . They also decided to wear a kimono .

So Hanabi wear her black kimono with red roses designed in it , above her knee and her hair in a ponytail as she tied the red ribbon that Kagura and Hayabusa gave her .

A faint smile escaped her lips upon remembering  Kagura and Hayabusa .
Her eyes started to watered as she stared at herself in the mirror .

" I pity you " a single drop of tear escaped her eyes but she immediately wipe it off when she heard Mina and Sana's voices outside their house . They were calling her name , saying they're already late so she exited her room .

" you look dazzling " Sana said as her smile widened .
" from now on you should smile more than usual Hanabi " Hanabi didn't listen to them and examined their looks .

Well... they're gorgeous in their kimonos , indeed .

They stroll around the village ,  holding hands . Hanabi frowned at the idea but Mina said that it is better for them to not lose each other as the street started to get crowded .

" I heard there's a sushi stall up there ! " they followed Sana's finger pointing in a stair .
" the people there were not crowded compared down here " hearing Sana's words they nodded and went up there .

While stepping up in the stair . Hanabi can't stop herself from gazing around . It was too beautiful .  Lamps are present at their every steps , giving light to them .

When they reached the sushi stall , they started eating as if there's no tomorrow , filling their stomachs .

" training is exhausting " Sana blurted when they finished eating . Mina and Hanabi nodded , agreeing in her statement .

" so ? " Hanabi lift a brow at Sana's direction when she felt the girl ninja staring at her teasingly .
" so what ? "

" why did you ran away earlier ? " her brows met at Sana's question .
" earlier what ? "
" duhh we clearly saw you ran away when Kagura kissed Hayabusa " Mina butted in .

Hanabi stiffened .

" w- what ? " she ask , her words stutter

" do you .. perhaps .. like .. Kagura ? " she stared at Sana with a blank expression same as Mina .
" seriously ? " Mina rolled her eyes at Sana's direction .
" well.. it's possible ! I haven't seen Hanabi get along with guys ! t- that's why I thought s- she like girls " Sana pouted .

" shut it ! will ya ? " Hanabi stared at Sana as if she was kind of a weird poop or something .
" argh! you're ruining my mood " Hanabi hastily stood up and started walking away .

She heard their voices calling her name but she didn't bother to look back .

But she kinda feel relaxed now . She really thought earlier that they also noticed her feelings for Hayabusa .

While stepping down in the stair she heard familiar voices . She roamed her eyes at the crowded street below her , her face expression turned cold when she finally found out where they are .

" I told you I am going to get you that gold fish "
" I can't wait to put this in my aquarium at my room " she happily giggled .

Hanabi's chest clenched when Kagura came closer and hug Hayabusa . Hayabusa also wrap his arms at her small form .

Hanabi lift her head up to stop her tears from falling . She closed her eyes and feel the cold breeze .

She held her chest and grip it tightly . There again , the aching of her heart .

I pity you . She told herself in the back of her mind ..

" Hanabi ! " a voice made her open her eyes and turned around to glared at Sana who was running to her direction behind her was Mina .

" we told you to wait up , how can you leave us up there ? "

She glance at Hayabusa and Kagura knowing they heard Sana shouted her name . She shut her eyes hard when she saw Kagura pulling Hayabusa's wrist , walking towards their direction .

" Hanabi ! " she can't feel herself , Hayabusa and Kagura was already standing in front of her .
" What a coincidence ! You two are here too ! " Sana exclaimed cheerfully .

Hanabi turned her sharp gaze to Sana who has no idea about what she just did .

" what ? " Sana asked , a crease in her brows .

Hanabi just rolled her eyes at her and turned her gaze to Hayabusa who was unknowingly staring at her as well .

She immediately lowered her head , avoiding his gaze .

" we were just strolling around the village , and Hayabusa.. will leave tomorrow for a mission " Hanabi can sense the sadness in Kagura's voice but she can't avoid to lift her gaze to Hayabusa .

" y- you're leaving tomorrow ? " their eyes met .
" yeah , father told me to accomplish the mission as soon as possible " Hanabi felt her throat dried .

" d- do you really have to-- " she didn't finished her words when she felt something strong that it made her hair in the back of her neck rose up .

She roamed her eyes around the village , expecting to see a dark aura but to her surprise , there isn't .

" hey , are you alright ? " Kagura's worried eyes met hers .
" y- yeah "

" why don't we stroll around the village together ? the five of us " Mina butted in .
" oh that sounds great ! " Kagura giggled happily .

So they decided to stroll around the village together . Buying some irrelevant stuffs .

Hanabi can't help but scoffed at Kagura who was holding Hayabusa's hand .

She turned her gaze to other direction and distracted herself with the flower stall she had seen earlier .

She's picking some flower but her attention was still in Hayabusa and Kagura's conversation .

" I'm sure this looks good on you " she lift her gaze to Hayabusa and Kagura's direction only to met Mina's stares . She lifted a brow to her fellow ninja but Mina just shrugged her shoulders .

She shut her eyes hard when she felt Kagura's laugh was the only sound that filled her ears . She gripped the red rose hard that she didn't even noticed her hand bleeds caused by its thorns .

Everyone must have noticed it because they started walking to her direction .

Her genuine laughter was making Hanabi's heart ache . She wished she could have that kind of conversation to Hayabusa , whom so soft towards her just like how he is with Kagura .

" Hanabi you're bleeding " she heard Kagura's worried voice .

Hanabi lifted her gaze at her , feeling insecured . Kagura almost flinched seeing her sharp stares .

" what is it to you then ? " her voice filled with hatred that Hayabusa stood beside Kagura who was shock of Hanabi's sudden reaction .

" Hanabi what's the matter ? " she shut her eyes hard . She felt her eyes watered just hearing Hayabusa says her name .

How can be the man that made her feel so weak can also be the man that can easily ease the pain that she felt .

" nothing . I .. was .. just tired " she said in a cold voice and hastily throw the ruined red rose .

Leaving them staring at her as if she's a different person .

When she thought she had walk too far , a couple of hand hold hers .

" Hanabi " she stiffened .

She did not bother turned around because the man came in front of her . Staring at her intently .

" are you alright ? " she turned her gaze to other direction when she felt her eyes watered .

" damn it " she curse

How can her heart throbbed at his mere touch ?

She turned around when she heard foot steps . Seeing Mina , Sana , and Kagura walking towards her direction .

" Hanabi , are you alright ? " Mina ask
" if there's something bothering you don't hesitate to tell us , we'll listen " a bitter smile escaped her lips hearing what Kagura said .

You won't understand .

" nothing , and about earlier . I am sorry " she apologised

Kagura must be shock cause her eyes widened and she never heard Hanabi apologized .

" no , you don't have to . I understand that you're just tired of daily training " Hanabi just smiled at her , feeling guilty .

" I guess you're okay now . What's with the drama earlier ? " Hanabi's cold stares turned to Sana .

" I- I was just kidding . Don't be so sensitive " Hanabi just rolled her eyes at her .

She was about to say a word when she feel it again .

The strong and dark energy . She couldn't be mistaken . It's Hanzo's . She flinched when a cold wind brushed her skin as if holding and caressing her cheeks .

Hayabusa grab Hanabi's wrist making her turned to his direction .

" can you feel it too , right ? " Hanabi's eyes widened at his question .
" c- can you ? feel it too ? " she asked back .

Hayabusa nodded .

The hair in Hanabi's neck rose up as the wind turned colder . She trembled , it feels like someone is staring at her . She hug herself as the wind getting colder and colder , brushing her skin .

She was about to step towards Kagura's direction when a voice made her stilled in her place .

" Hanabi " she flinched , as if the wind was whispering her name .

The others might have noticed her actions cause they all started walking towards her direction . Wondering what made her so pale .

" Hanabi ? " Hanabi flinched , hearing Kagura's voice .
" c- can't you feel it ? " a crease formed on Kagura's forehead .
" feel what ? " she asked back .

Hanabi turned to Hayabusa , confused why the others can't feel it except for the two of them but Hayabusa just stared at her .

She was trying to read his thoughts but she got no info , not even a single hint .

The three was confused who was staring at Hanabi and Hayabusa , as if they were having a conversation through their gazes .

Hayabusa leaned to Hanabi , their eyes met .

" have you .. perhaps met him ? " Hanabi's face got paler , a confirmation to Hayabusa's question .

" w- who are you referring to ? " her words stutter , she lowered her head to avoid his interogating stares but Hayabusa immediately held her chin and made her look in his face again .

" you know exactly who I was referring to "

Hanabi shut her eyes hard , feeling embarrassed . Instead of getting nervous , her damn heart started throbbing .

She calmed herself and hastily got Hayabusa's hand off of her chin .

" I don't know who you are referring to " she said in a cold voice .

Hayabusa throwed sharp stares at her but she just merely stared at him back with a cold expression .

Kagura who was feeling the tension walked towards their direction .

" is everything alright ? " her soft voice made Hayabusa turned his all attention to her .
" ahh yes " he replied .

" now let's go home . I'll accompany you " Hayabusa said but before stepping away he glance at Hanabi again , the girl ninja just lifted a brow towards him .

" let's go " he held Kagura's wrist and started going back to the village .

Kagura turned back to them while Hayabusa was dragging her .

" see you tom-- ahh " Kagura did'nt finished her words when she accidentally step in a tree's root that made her out of balance but Hayabusa immediately catched her in his arms .

" be careful "

Kagura's face blushed .

" o- okay "

Hanabi scoffed at the scene and just turned to other direction . Guilt was eating her system .

She tried to figure out what made her lie in Hayabusa's face . A deep sigh escaped her lips .

" I don't know what to think anymore " she said in a low and exhausted voice .

🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 32 9
When Hanzo, the Akuma King appeared, it brought a huge threat to the Scarlet and Shadow Sect. Following a tragic event, Hayabusa - as one of the sect...
29.1K 498 17
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝟷/𝟹𝟷/𝟸𝟷 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: ?? 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Discontinued 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝙰𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚜...
34.1K 1.5K 20
ᴏʟᴅ! ʙᴀᴊɪ ᴋᴇɪꜱᴜᴋᴇ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ "𝓣𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓷 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓵𝓭" 𝒯𝓌//: 𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 , �...
93.6K 2.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞...