Scarlet Flower

By deadofwritesx

Hanabi × Hanzo More

Shattered Scarlet Flower :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #01 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #02 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #03 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #04 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #06 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #07 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #08 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #09 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #10 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟷:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟸:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷3:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷4:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷5:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷6:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷7:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷8:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷9:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸0:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟷:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟸:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟹:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟺:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟻:
Chapter #26:
Chapter #27:
Chapter #28:
Chapter #29:

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #05 :

687 32 11
By deadofwritesx

" H- Hayabusa "

Hayabusa haulted when she heard Kagura's voice behind him . They were heading to the training ground of scarlet - shadow ninjas . Hayabusa turned his gaze to her .

" are you really leaving ? I- I want to know the reason "

" You don't have to know about it . It's my mission to bare "

Kagura lifted her gaze . Hayabusa almost flinched when he saw a glint of pain in her beautiful eyes .

" I guess I can't stop you . You already made your decisions " a smile plastered in her lips but it did'nt reach her eyes . Hayabusa noticed it too . Hayabusa suddenly want to just close ta gap between them and embrace her .

" can you promise me one thing ? "
" what is it ? "
" please come back to me , safe and sound "

Hayabusa suddenly felt his cheeks burning. His chest started throbbing so fast.

Kagura step closer to his direction . She have to lift her head up just to look at him .

" promise me "

Hayabusa stared at her intently . Trying to read what's running in her mind but all Kagura did was stared at him , waiting for his answer . A deep sigh escaped his lips .

" fine " he said , but not so sure about it .

A smile formed on Kagura's lips . Hayabusa's chest clenched seeing her genuine smile . The girl really trust him that he'll return safe and sound beside her . He doesn't want to disappoint Kagura so he smiled back at her , assuring that everything will be just fine.

They silently continued walking until they reached the training ground . They halted and faced each other .

" do you want me to wait here until your training is over ? "
" no , just go straight to your house . I'll just go and visit you tomorrow " Hayabusa said without looking at her , his eyes were observing the training ground in front of them . His fellow ninjas was busy practicing their own weapons and sparing to each other .

" o- okay . I'll see you tomorrow then " Kagura pouted because Hayabusa was not paying attention to her .

" bye " Hayabusa started walking towards her fellow ninjas when suddenly a couple of hand hold his elbow making him stop . He turned around and faced Kagura who was unknowingly blushing , her cheeks was so red . Hayabusa immediately touch her forehead thinking she has a fever .

Kagura flinched at what he did . Thanks to that , now she swear her faced blushed even more.

" hey are you okay ? " Hayabusa ask her worriedly .
" ah y- yeah "
" I doubt that " he response. Kagura lift her gaze and stared at him.

" let me accomp- " Hayabusa's words got cut off when suddenly a soft thing pressed in his cheek and he's not dumb to not know what it was .

Hayabusa stilled in his place . His expression was unreadable , his cheeks were burning and felt so hot . His heart was beating so fast like he had just ran a miles away .

A loud screams and clapping of hands made him come back to his senses.

" we saw that ! " the other ninjas yelled.
" get yourselves a room lovebirds ! " another one from his fellow ninja .

The other ninjas didn't stop teasing them as he finally decided to look at Kagura . The onmyouji master immediately looked away with her blushing face .

" why did you- "
" I'm going now ! bye ! " Kagura cut his words off .

The girl suddenly ran off and vanished out of his site .

He heave a deep sigh , trying to calm his throbbing heart . When he assured that his heart finally calmed down , he put his mask on and faced the teasing grins of his fellow ninjas .

He throwed each one of them a sharp stare but the ninjas around him just laughed at his reaction.

***

Kagura finally stop running when she finally reach her house . Her heart keeps on throbbing . She held her chest to calm her throbbing heart but it's no help , she felt it worsen as the scene earlier entered her mind .

" gosh ! how can I face Hayabusa tomorrow ? "

Her cheeks started burning when she remembered her lips touching Hayabusa's skin .

Then a smile escaped her lips . If ya'll wondering if she regret doing it .

That might be an embarrassing scene but not even a little regret entered her mind .

.
.
.
.
.

Hanabi immediately ran off when she witnessed the scene earlier .

Her fist clenched when she felt her heart being shattered into pieces . It's aching so much that she wish she could just disappear .

She let out a deep sigh. A tear escaped her eyes while looking at the stream in front of her . She immediately wipe it off using the back of her hand but another tear dropped from her eyes until tears continuosly gliding down her cheeks.

Her sobs was the only sound you can hear in the quiet forest along with the stream .

She gripped her chest harshly hoping the pain could vanish but it's no help it just worsen the pain she felt .

" why does it hurt so much " she cried .

Hours had passed and she's still sobing non-stop . The aching of her heart was just too much for her to handle .

She hugs herself and embraced the lonely scenery . Tears finally stopped falling from her eyes .

She decided to stand up and tour around the forest , not really knowing where she was heading . She leaves a carvs to every trees she walked pass through incase she forget her way out .

She finally stopped walking when she felt her feet got numb . She sat in a huge stone and massage her feet .

" too far " she mumbled as she observed the forest attentively .

She find the quiet forest relaxing but also dangerous. So she hastily got up to her feet and walked around as if she knew the area too well .

Hanabi halted when she saw a glimpse of something . She can't really tell what it was because the thing disappeared immediately .

She continued on her track and frown at what she has witnessed.

" what is a temple doing in the middle of a forest? " she roamed her eyes at the every details and corner of the temple .

The temple look so old and abandoned already .

" looks like I found myself a hunted place "

She decided to go back to their village when suddenly a familiar strength made her stilled in her place .

She glance at the temple behind her when she felt the hair at the back of her neck rose up . She started walking to the direction of the temple , her body trembles as she steps closer .

Then a memory entered her mind..

" i- is this the abandoned temple of the shadow faction ? " her eyes widened at the sudden realization .

" H- Hanzo . The Akuma Ninja . The ninja who secretly fused Hanekage's power with his own body , feeding the demon with the blood of his enemies "

" the t- trait-- " Hanabi's words got cut off when a loud laugh echoes around the corner of the forest .

" Hanabi " Hanabi flinched and glance where the voice came from .

" I told you that once we meet again I'll cut your throat... "
" didn't I ? " his deep voice is enough to make Hanabi trembled in fear but Hanabi composed herself , her sharp stares locked with his .

" and I also told you that I'll kill you , right ? " her sharp stares not leaving the demon in front of her .

His loud laugh filled her ears .

" why are you wandering in the middle of the forest at night time , again "

" it's already dark and --- " Hanabi cut his words off .
" how did you know my name ? "

Even though he was wearing a mask . Hanabi can see his wide smirk .

" does your father know where you are ? or that shadow ninja you fancy so---- "
" answer me! " Hanabi exclaimed but the demon just chuckled as a response .

Hanzo started walking to her direction as Hanabi steps back .

" don't come near me you demon " Hanabi said as she gritted her teeth in fear and rage.

But the demon just chuckled , sensing fear from her . Well , he's enjoying watching her trembling in fear at his mere presence .

Hanabi continues in stepping back. Her eyes widen when she accidentally step at a stone making her out of balance .

She was expecting the ground hitting her bottom but a strong hand immediately held her waist .

Her heart throbbed instantly realizing who's hand was wrapped around her waist .

" let go of me " she hastily pushed Hanzo but the demon just chuckled and held her closer .

Hanabi stiffened at the gestured as sweats keep on dripping down her forehead .

" l- let go of--- " Hanabi held her breathe when his hand touched her forehead , wiping her sweats using his thumb .

" don't touch me! I said let go of me ! " she exclaimed but Hanzo just held her tighter .

Hanabi's eyes widened when his finger travelled down , touching her nose , cheeks as if he's memorizing every details of her face .

Hanabi swallowed the lump in her throat when his thumb stopped at her lips , his gaze staying longer at her brims .

" how can I not know the daughter of a Grandmaster ? " his gaze finally leaves her lips and stared at her eyes .

Their eyes locked . Hanabi shivered at his stares.

" I- I ... let go " she said in a low voice .
" how come you're the Grandmaster's daughter ? I can't see any special in you , even you're strength is --- "

" what did you say ? "
" I'm saying that --- "
" You just underestimated me! " she exclaims. Hanzo just chuckled at her reaction .

" as what I expected " Hanabi heared him mumble .
" what ? "
" nothing "

Hanabi felt irritated at his answer but chose to calm down .

" can't ya hear me ? I said let me go , didn't aww-- "
" as you wish "
" how can you just let go of me ?! " Hanabi exclaimed lifting her gaze to the man in front of her .

" I thought you want me to let you go " Hanabi immediately stood up .
" CAREFULLY ! " Hanzo's forehead furrowed at how loud her voice is .
" I didn't hear you said that word " he said as he turned his back on her .

He heard her chuckled but did not bother to look back .

" oh.. is that how demon and also a traitor treat an ordinary person like me ? " Hanzo halted .

The smirk in Hanabi's lips widened . She knows she hit a sensitive topic for him .

" when you used your own body to feed that demon with your enemies blood did you also forget -- " Hanabi gasp as if she's shock of something .

" did you also forget how to think and feel to be more like a human ? "
" Oh yes. People calls me a ruthless demon for nothing. "

Hanabi almost flinched when she saw his eyes raging with anger .

" so tell me . How can I think and feel like what humans do when I am a damn demon . A powerful one " his cold voice sent chill to Hanabi's whole body.

" oh well ... uhm " Hanzo rolled his eyes at her .
" idiot " Hanabi heared him mumbled .

" w- what did you just say ? "
" nothing " he respond as he turned his back at her but before Hanzo could walk away she immediately held his wrist making him stilled at his place .

" no one dares to call me idiot " then a smirk formed on Hanzo's lips .
" then isn't that good ? " Hanabi's brows met , confused at what he meant.

" what ? " she asked. Hanzo faced her and take her hands off his wrist .

" isn't it good that I was the first person to call you idiot ? "
" oh so you still consider yourself as a person ? "

Hanzo just chuckled .

" why not ? "
" well.. I thought you're a monster "

Hanzo stilled , his face expression unreadable, getting enough of her sharp tongue.

" so don't ya dare--- " Hanabi's eyes widened as she held Hanzo's hand on her neck, choking her.
" have no one also told you how annoying that mouth of yours is ? "

Hanabi's already struggling to breathe but she ignored to show it in her face instead she quietly unsheathed her blade .

She gritted her teeth because of how Hanzo's eyes seems like enjoying the sight of her slowly running out of breathe .

A cough escaped her lips when Hanzo gripped her neck tighter .

" You know what I love watching the most ? " Hanabi's mouth gapped trying to breathe some air .
" watching every person slowly dying right in front of m--- " Hanzo's eyes widened as he let go of Hanabi's neck who unconsciously lay on the ground , filling her lungs with air .

Hanzo's hand touched his bleeding abdomen where Hanabi stabbed him with her blade .

A smile draw on Hanzo's lips . It's been awhile since someone leaves a wound at his body .

So he stared at Hanabi with fascination who was slowly losing consciousness .

Amusement draw on his eyes and a smirk formed on his lips .

He strode towards Hanabi's direction and caressed her cheek . The female ninja's breathing returned to normal as he yanked her in his arms .

Hanzo blinked to every trees that surrounds them until he reached the scarlet-shadow's village .

He jump off the tree and lay Hanabi comfortably in the ground . He makes sure that no one noticed his presence as he jump at the oak tree .

But before he leaves . He stared at the unconscious female ninja .

" I wish we wouldn't cross path again " he glanced at her for the last time and immediately blink away , going back to the abandoned temple .

🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 1.8K 19
(*╹▽╹*) anime x blackreaders
35.7K 1.1K 18
kei tsukishima.
10.1K 385 12
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥...
27.5K 464 17
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝟷/𝟹𝟷/𝟸𝟷 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: ?? 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Discontinued 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝙰𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚜...