The Cursed Hero (My Hero Acad...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) Nakamura is cursed boy. That's what everyone thinks of him. Everything he says will be reality. Live al... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Cursed Boy
It's your fault!
School
Hero Training
Class Rep
Villains
Attack
Game Over
Plan
"Spell"
Take Care
START!!
(Y/N) vs Bakugou
Final
Codename
On-The-Job Training
Hero Killer
Hero Of The Day
Rescue-Training Race
Exercise Test Information
Test Exercise
Encounter
Trip
Utter Defeat
Press Conference
Revenge
The Aftermath
Dorm
Dorm II
More Training
Angel Of Death
Provisional License Exams
Provisional License Exams II
Provisional License Exam III
Provisional License Exam IV
Trying To Solve My Problem
Made Up
House Arrest
A Story
Regrets
Dirty
Raid
She
Vacation

Another Attack

6.2K 215 63
By Gale4Lifes

The Next Day
5:30am
(Y/N) POV

Aizawa: Good morning everyone.

There were some of my classmates that still sleepy, of course.

Aizawa: Today we begin a rigorous round of reinforcement training. This trip's mission statement is to strengthen everyone's quirks as a whole, thereby allowing everyone to achieve their temporary licenses. This is preparation to stand against and up to live action hostility and aggression from your enemy. Prepare your hearts and minds. With that said, Bakugou, try throwing this.

He said and threw a softball to Bakugou.

Aizawa: Your last record was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved.

Mina: Woah, a skill growth test!

Me*thought*: What's so exciting about it?

Sero: These three months have been pretty intense, so I'm calling over 1km! You got this, Bakugou!

Deku: Drop dead...

Aizawa: 709.6 meters.

Sero: Huh...? That's not even close to what we expected...

Aizawa: In three months, you have grown. But that growth has been primarily emotional and technical. Now the time has come to concentrate on physical advancement as well. Starting today, we will focus on upgrading your quirks. I will be pushing you beyond your limits, so try not to kick the bucket on me.

2 Hours Later
(Y/N) POV

Me: Blast... Away...!

A big rock in front of me got blown away.

I coughed up some bloods into a bucket.

Me*thought*: Fuck.

Mandelei:*looks at Aizawa* Hey, Aizawa. This boy's face is really pale. You sure he can keep going?

Aizawa: Unlike Uraraka and Aoyama, his quirk can kill him if he overuse it, so yeah, you can stop, (Y/N).

I fell to the ground while panting heavily.

Me*thought*: Fuck, that was rough.

Aizawa: I've erased your quirk, so do you have anything to say?

Me: I'm too tired to stand so I'm just gonna rest here.

Aizawa: Your choice.

He walked away.

Me*thought*: First Dabi, and now this damn tiring quirks training. Just kill me already.

The Next Day
Night
Inside of the facility
(Y/N) POV

Everyone except the remedial should be out there having test of courage, but I got stuck in a room inside the facility with Aizawa. Why? I don't know either.

Aizawa: Well, I'm sure you're wondering why you're here.

Me: Shake.

Aizawa: Well, look at this.

He showed me his phone.

My eyes went wide.

It's a photo of phone that belong to someone, but in the phone, there was conversation of me and Dabi.

Aizawa: I don't know who sent this to me, but I know the name "Dabi". And maybe he's the one that sent me this photo. Now care to explain? I've erased your quirk.

Me:...

Aizawa: You know what will happen if I show this to police, don't you?

Me*thought*: It's not like I care.

Me: Okay, it's true that I was in contact with Dabi. But please read the whole conversation.

Aizawa: From what I saw in this photo, you said that you'll give the location of this camp to him.

Me: What?!

Aizawa: Look at it yourself.

He showed me his phone again. And he was right.

Me: I swear I didn't text him that!

Aizawa: Wait, before we go any further, please tell how you're in contact with a villain.

Me: He came meet during the shopping spree and invited me to join LoV. But I swear I declined his invitation a few days after our encounter.

Aizawa: There's only one way to prove your innocence. Give me your phone.

Me:*sighs* Okay then.

I took my phone out from my pocket and turn it on.

My eyes went wide.

I was about to throw the phone away, but before I can do that, the phone exploded.

Me: AAAAGH!!!

Aizawa: (Y/N)!

Aizawa POV

I quickly took a fire extinguisher and extinguished the fire on (Y/N).

Me: Dammit!

I quickly took of my binding clothes and wrap (Y/N)'s arm.

Me: What the hell was that...!?

(Y/N): That... wasn't my phone. The wallpaper was... different than mine.

Me: Shit, looks like Dabi used the old trick to trick me.

(Y/N): I assumed he did this because I declined his invitation.

Suddenly we heard Mandalei's voice in our head.

"Everyone!! Two villains have invaded the area!! It's possible there are still more lurking in the shadows!! Those who are capable, head immediately to the facility!! If you should come face to face with enemy, do not engage them in combat!! Continue to retreat!!"

Me: Shit, how the hell they found this place?

(Y/N): I swear I didn't tell them.

Me: I trust you, but I don't think the police will without any evidence. Nevermind that, you wait here. I'll go take my spare binding clothes and help the others.

I said and rushed out from the room.

(Y/N) POV

Me*thought*: Shit... Damn you, Dabi.

I looked my left arm which already got wrapped with Aizawa's binding clothes.

Me*thought*: I can't feel it. Fuck.

I slowly stood up and walked out from the room.

Me*thought*: Like hell I'm gonna stay here and wait.

After a few minutes walking, I entered the kitchen.

Me*thought*: There should be one here. I saw Bakugou used it earlier.

Little Timeskip
In the forest
Uraraka POV

Asui: Ochako, is your right arm okay?

Me: It's just a shallow cut.

There was a villain girl in front of us.

Me: Coming out of nowhere, trying to cut us like that. Who are you?

Villain: I'm Toga! You two are cute! Uraraka and Asui!

Me: She knows our name...

Asui: Maybe from the sports festival. At any rate, we're in disadvantage here.

Toga: I need more blood... Normally, I'd have to make a big wound and... Kiss kiss... Suck you dry with my mouth. But with this machine, all it takes is one little stab and, kiss kiss, it finishes the job all by itself. Just a little cut.

She started to rush at us with two knives in her hands.

Me: She's coming at us!

Before me and Asui could do anything, someone landed in front of us.

Both mine and Asui's eyes went wide after seeing the person.

(Y/N): Don't move.

Toga stopped moving. He then rushed at her and threw her to a nearby tree.

Toga: Owww!

Me: (Y/N)-kun! Wh-What happened to your arm?!

(Y/N): Okaka.

(Y/N) POV

I looked at the villain.

Me:*cold tone* Answer me. Is Dabi with you?

Villain: Yeah, he is!

She quickly covered her mouth.

Villain: Wait, why I told you that!?

I wasted no time and dashed at her. Before I could grab her head, she dissapeared from her place.

Me*thought*: She escaped. Not that I care. I just want to find Dabi and make him pay for what he did.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.5K 33
⚠️ TW: suicidal mentions ⚠️ 'Even without a quirk, can I still be a hero like you?' ... ... ... 'No.' ----- 'I pity you, I can be a better mentor tha...
457 16 20
Years went by and you forgot about your two childhood friends. Well more like life teared you apart. You got accepted into UA and to your dismay a ce...
256K 10.6K 26
݃➹*₊˚꒰ᴍᴏɴᴏᴍᴀ ɴᴇɪᴛᴏ x ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ...
6.8K 285 21
▬ cover by me !! ⁽ 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖!𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙭 𝙜𝙣!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ⁾ ▬ Y/N, an abnormal teen whom was raised by villains. Only for the teen to be...