Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N๏ฟผ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note ๐Ÿ“œ๏ฟผ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note ๐Ÿ“œ (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E ๐Ÿ“œ
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

T H I R T Y

1.9K 61 33
By REDTINGZZZ

"Who are you working for?" Santiago inquired, a curious expression on his face.

I put on a befuddled expression. "For whom am I working? What exactly are you referring to? Right now, I'm completely lost. Come on, I thought we had a thing going on."

He laughed as if he were embarrassed. He combed his hair with his fingers. "Please accept my apologies. I believe I'm overreacting. Shall we make love?"

I made a small grin on my face. He then buried his face in my neck and started kissing it. I pretended to moaned and reached for the gun Manny had given me. Manny interrupted my and Santiago's situation by speaking into the earbud before I could reach for it.

"Rubi has the cash, so go ahead and take him out." Manny stated.

My heart sank because I wasn't expecting Manny to speak into the earbud so soon. Santiago moved away from my neck and stared at me, mystified. I began giggling to play it off, and I began attempting to remove his shirt. He slapped my hand and continued to stare at me with the same mystified expression on his face

"Can you tell me what that noise was? With a puzzled expression on his face, he inquired.

I had the same perplexed expression on my face as he did. "Can you tell me what you're talking about? Have you consumed a little too much alcohol?"

He shifted his gaze to the side and began laughing before returning his gaze to me. "Do you really believe I'm stupid? A voice came from your ear, and I just heard it."

I'm still wearing the same irritated expression on my face. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I thought you and I were supposed to get to business, but it appears that someone is inebriated."

His grin morphed into an angry expression. He then grabbed my arm. "Don't play that bullshit on me. I'm not inebriated. You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. Now, before things get ugly, tell me what the noise was?"

I got out of bed and pretended to leave by standing up on the floor. "I see you're going insane, and I also see that I need to leave."

He got out of bed, walked up to the door, and locked it. He then looked me in the eyes with the same look of disgust on his face. "You know I'm not insane, bitch. Tell me what that noise was before I slap the shit out of you."

I laughed hysterically. "I already told you. I'm not sure what you're on about. Are you sure you didn't drink too much?"

He snatched my neck and jerked my head to the side. He looked into my ear and yanked the earbud out. He then pushed me away from him and began to examine the earbud. He looked at me with a surprised and angry expression on his face.

He approached me and pulled my hair. "Who the fuck are you working for?! Tell me right now!"

I started reaching for my gun slowly. "As I previously stated, I have no idea what you're talking about."

He chuckled softly before tossing the earbud to the ground and stomping on it. "You really want to play games with me, don't you? I'm assuming you don't live across the street either huh?"

I'm not sure if I should kill him right now because he smashed the earbud and I'm not sure what Manny's next moves are. I should just follow my gut instincts. He knows what I'm up to, so I should just pull out the gun and shoot him. I continue to slowly grab my gun while talking to him to distract him from looking at me grab my gun.

"Listen, maybe you should just stop drinking and go take a nap. You're behaving strangely." In a calm tone, I said to him.

He began approaching me and pointing in my face. "You must be unaware of who I am."

I eventually took the gun and hid it behind my back. "I know exactly who you are and what you did."

He came to a halt and looked at me, perplexed. "What are you on about? You know nothing about me."

I put on a happy expression. "In fact, I do know a few things about you. You stole something that wasn't yours, and now I'm here to get it back."

I quickly drew my gun and attempted to shoot him before he could say anything else. He grabbed the gun from nowhere, unloaded it, and threw it across the room. I was terrified because I didn't have a gun and didn't know how I was going to kill him.

When he approached me, I began to back up. I put on a straight face because I don't want him to notice that I'm scared right now. He snatched my neck and threw me to the ground.

He jumped on top of me and started choking me. "I should've guessed you were working for Marco. I should've known eventually he was going to send someone to get the drugs and money back, but I hope he realizes he made a mistake by sending you because you failed him. That shit will never be returned to him. That shit is now mine, and no one is going to get it."

He started choking me until my eyes started to water. I tried to pry his hands away from my throat, but he wouldn't budge. I began to consider what I should do, and the first thought that came to mind was to kick him in the nuts. When I kneed him in the balls, he stopped choking me and began coughing and clutching his stomach.

I started coughing while clutching my throat. I started looking for the gun and noticed it on the other side of the room, so I started crawling towards it. I felt my legs being drugged as I crawled to get the gun.

Santiago dragged me back towards him, saying, "Bring your ass back here."

I started digging my nails into the floor so he wouldn't drag me towards him. I turned around and gave him a good kick in the face. He collapsed and screamed in agony. I flipped around and started crawling back to the gun. I snatched up the gun and began crawling towards the bullets.

I got the bullets and started attempting to load the gun. Before I could finish the last one, Santiago charged up to me and tackled me like I was a football player. The gun clip had slid far away from me, but I still had the gun in my hand. Santiago tried to get on top of me again, but I pistol whipped his ass with the gun, and he collapsed on the ground yelling.

I dashed over to the clip, grabbed it, and loaded the gun. When I turned around, I aimed the gun at Santiago. Santiago stood up from the floor. His forehead, lip, and nose were all bleeding, which I noticed.

Santiago raised his hands in the air and smiled nervously. "Put the gun down and let's have a nice talk about this."

I burst out laughing. "Aw, come on, you want me to put down the gun so you can kill me. I'm not dumb Mr. Pope. You don't want to talk about shit."

His smile had faded and he had a serious expression on his face. "You will be sorry if you do this. You will be pursued by a group of men for killing me."

Someone burst through the door and began shooting at me just as I was about to pull the trigger. I jumped and hid behind the bed to protect myself. They were shooting at the wall and the picture fames, and the pieces of the wall and picture fames landed on me.

As soon as they stopped shooting, I jumped up and started shooting at the men. One man was shot in the chest, and another in the forehead. I quickly hid behind the bed because they began firing more shots at me once they realized I had shot two of their men.

I quickly got up and began shooting at two other men as soon as they stopped firing at me. I didn't even give them a chance to reload their weapon. I went back into hiding because one of the remaining men opened fire on me. I got up and tried shooting my gun at him as soon as the guy stopped firing at me, but I ran out of bullets. The man gave me a friendly smile while pointing his gun at me.

"You've really fucked up now puta!" He said this as he laughed at me.

I closed my eyes tightly as I braced myself for being shot. I pray to God that this man doesn't have any more bullets left in his gun. I was startled when I heard a gunshot. I looked perplexed with my eyes closed because I didn't feel any pain or discomfort.

I opened my eyes and looked at my chest and other body parts, and I started touching my body to see if I had been hit, but I hadn't. When I look up, I see that the man has been shot in the head. Rubi was standing behind him, holding her gun, as the man collapsed on the ground.

Rubi shot him once more. "No, you really fucked up bitch ass nigga!"

I was relieved that I wasn't shot because I didn't want to go through the agony of that pain again. I rose from the floor and began dusting myself. Rubi had a smirk on her face when I looked at her. I looked at her, baffled, because I had no idea she could shoot a gun or that she had such good aim.

"How did you learn to shoot a gun, Rubi?" I inquired, my gaze fixed on her.

She laughed at me. "Do you really think I and Spooky did nothing but make love all the time? But enough of that, did you see me shoot a bullet through the man's head? That shit was epic, but it was also disgusting."

I took a look around the room and noticed that none of the bodies were Santiago's, implying that he managed to flee. I took one of the men's guns off the floor and checked to see if it had any bullets in it, which it did. I walked towards the door but came to a halt next to Rubi.

"Thanks for saving my ass girl. I would have been dead if you hadn't arrived quickly enough."

Rubi punched me in the shoulder softly. "You are welcome, big sister. You already know I've got your back no matter what. We're all in this together."

I smiled at her, but it quickly faded when I realized I had forgotten Santiago had escaped. "Come on, let's find Santiago's ass before he tries to flee."

She nodded, and we took a quick step towards the stairs. We were walking downstairs when we noticed everyone screaming and rushing for the exit because Manny, Spooky, and Santiago's men were having a shootout. We attempted to cover ourselves as we walked down the stairs. It didn't take long for everybody to leave the house. Manny, Spooky, and Santiago's men were now the only ones in the living room shooting at each other.

To assist Spooky and Manny, Rubi and I dashed downstairs and began shooting at the men. Some of the men turned their weapons towards me and Rubi. Manny and Spooky shot the men who were about to shoot us. Manny had a serious expression on his face when I looked at him.

"You and Rubi should go take cover right now! We can handle this shit on our own!" Manny screamed at me.

I quickly grabbed Rubi's hand and ducked behind one of Santiago's long couches. We started covering our heads while they kept shooting at each other. Since he mentioned him and Spooky being able to handle the shootout, they could have handled the entire mission on their own.

Rubi and I shouldn't have to do all of this. They kept shooting at each other for a few minutes before some guy body flew behind the couch and landed on the floor. I quickly crawled to the body because it resembled Manny's a little. When I turn the guy on his back, I realized it wasn't Manny. I was relieved, but the man was covered in blood.

I stepped back from the body and took cover behind the couch. It wasn't long before we heard the gunshots stop. Rubi and I raise our heads to see the aftermath of the shootout. We looked up and saw that all of Santiago's men were dead, but Manny and Spooky were unharmed. Rubi jumped up and ran towards Spooky, jumping on him and hugging him.

Rubi began kissing Spooky all over his face. "Thank you, God. You're fine, daddy."

Spooky smirked after kissing Rubi on the lips. "Of course, daddy is fine. None of these fools are going to kill me."

I rolled my eyes at them and turned to look at Manny. He still wore that solemn expression on his face. I approached him and began rubbing his face and examining his body to see if he had been hit.

"Are you all right? You haven't been harmed in any way?" In a calm manner, I inquired.

Manny brushed his thumb against my cheek while placing both hands on my check. "I'm straight mama. Did he touch you?"

I had a flashback to Santiago choking me when Manny asked that question. I didn't want to tell him Santiago had touched me because I was afraid he'd go insane if I told him the truth.

"No." I simply stated.

He examined my face more closely, as if he was looking for a bruise or something. He grabbed my arm and examined it to see if there were any bruises on it. He then grabbed my chin and turned my head to the side, where he noticed the marks on my neck from Santiago's chokehold. I looked at him and saw that he was enraged.

He clenched his teeth. "Angel, why would you sit here and tell me this man didn't hit you when he clearly choked you?"

I sighed and shrugged. "I didn't want you to get too worked up about it."

He looked at me as if I had just said the most stupid thing in the world. What the fuck do you mean you didn't want me to get worked up over the shit? You were literally choked by him. I'm not going to sit here and let ah motherfucka touch my girl."

Spooky cocked his gun. "Let's go find this bitch and murder him, homie. Nobody is going to mess with my fucking sister-in-law."

Manny nodded to Spooky, and everyone started looking for him throughout the house, but we couldn't find him. While we were still looking for Santiago, we heard one of Santiago's men cough, so Manny turned around and went in the direction of the coughing. He approached the man who was coughing. The guy's mouth was gushing with blood. Manny knelt and grabbed the man by the shirt.

"Where did Santiago go?" Manny demanded angrily.

The man began to laugh. "I'm not going to tell you that, asshole."

Manny began to nod his head, a straight face on his face. He then poked his finger into the man's wound, causing him to scream at the top of his lungs. I almost puked because I'd never seen anyone dig into a gunshot wound before. Manny removed his finger from the guy's wound and re-grabbed his shirt.

"I'll do that shit again if you don't tell me where he is." Manny stated.

The man quit yelling and began to breathe heavily. "He retreated underground. When you enter one of his rooms, you will notice a rug on the floor, and when you move it, you will discover the door."

Manny smirked and slammed the man's body back to the ground. We all started looking through the rooms, but some of them didn't have rugs on the floor, as the guy had said. We went into one more room and noticed a rug on the floor.

Manny approached it and threw the rug across the room, revealing the door to his underground room. I'm not going to lie, this is an excellent place to hide if something goes wrong. He was wise to construct an underground room.

Spooky got in the way of Manny opening the door. "Let me go first because I want to be the one to murder this fool."

Rubi made her way to the  door. "Because my man went first. I'll go second."

Rubi's remark was so corny that I shook my head at her. I looked at Manny to see if he was going after Rubi. He walked up to the latter and began climbing down without saying anything. When he began to climb down, I decided to follow. As we climb down, I looked down and noticed Manny staring at my ass.

"Stop staring at my ass and pay attention to what you're doing, boy. You're going to miss a step and fall." I told him.

"Shit, it's not my fault. Your ass jiggling in front of my face." Manny stated.

I didn't respond to him because he was telling the truth. I mean, he made the decision to go before me, so it's not my fault. We all got to the bottom and started looking around. His underground room was quite large. He had a slew of cameras down here that showed the inside and outside of his house. We also saw more duffle bags, which could have been filled with Manny's father's money and drugs. Manny started pointing to the bags.

"Everyone grab a bag quickly." Manny demanded.

We heard a gun cock as soon as we grabbed the duffle bag. When we looked up, Santiago was standing in front of us, pointing a gun at us. I'm guessing he had an angry and hatred expression on his face because we were robbing him right now.

Santiago kept pointing the guns at us. "Put those bags down now."

Manny smiled and raised his hands, as if he was giving up. "You know Mr. Pope, we can't do that. You are not the owner of this shit. It's my pop's, and you know that shit. There's nothing you can do about it; I'm taking the duffle bags."

Santiago began to laugh while still pointing the gun at us. " Your father is a self-centered motherfucka. He knows that half of those drugs and money are for me. When he wasn't in prison, I assisted him in making a lot of money. Do you mean to tell me I don't deserve half?"

"My pop's didn't require your assistance. It was most likely the other way around. Because your ass probably wasn't moving any weight, you stole my pop's shit and tried to profit from it. Because the duffle bags are going with me, you won't be making any money off of shit now." Manny addressed him.

Spooky burst out laughing. "He won't be making any money period because the motherfucka is going to be a dead man."

Santiago became even more enraged. "I'm not going to let you assholes get away with this. Those are my possessions, and I won't let you motherfuckas leave alive until I get them back."

Santiago attempted to pull the trigger, but Manny quickly drew his gun and shot Santiago in the chest. Santiago came to a halt, dropped his gun, and began to massage his wound. He collapsed to his knees, speechless. Manny approached him and slapped the shit out of him with the back of his gun, causing blood to flow quickly from Santiago's mouth. Santiago collapsed to the ground, groaning in agony. Manny approached him and squatted down.

"See, if you hadn't been talking so much shit, maybe you would've shot me first." Manny then struck him with the back of his gun once more. "And that's for disrespecting my pop's."

I could see one of Santiago's teeth come out of his mouth when Manny hit him with his gun for the second time. He was still groaning in pain and his mouth was bloody. He spit some of the blood from his mouth out.

"I promise you, this isn't the end. A gang of men will come after you and kill you and the two bitches that came with you." Santiago laughed while choking on his blood.

Manny stood tall, aimed his gun at Santiago, and shot him in the head. "And that's what you get for putting your hands on my girl."

Manny turned away from him and began walking towards latter. Everyone followed Manny and began climbing the latter. I'm not going to lie, it makes me feel a little special that he shot someone in the head for disrespecting me. Everyone climbed out, and when I was the last one to arrive at the top, Manny grabbed my hand and yanked me up. We all walked out of the room and out the front door. We climbed into the truck, and Manny took off down the road.

———————————————————————

Hello there, guys. Please accept my apologies if this chapter is a little short. It's only brief because I was rushing to get an update out to you guys because I know it's been a while since I updated. Sorry for the late updates; I've been very busy, so I've tried to keep up as much as possible. Anyway, thank you for taking the time out to read this! 💞

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 475 40
ยซ TW WARNINGS ยป โ€ข alcohol โ€ข weapons โ€ข character deaths โ€ข drugs โ€ข blood โ€ข rape โ€ข abuse ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™-.. ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
93.5K 1.9K 12
Tziporah Summers relocates to Heartwood, Australia, where she's pulled into a murder investigation by an attractive, brilliant, yet socially awkward...
341K 11.1K 86
Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is her life as a hostage would be better tha...
53K 3K 55
In the world of money, sex, and drugs, there is only one law: Angel Knox. And he'll do anything to save Kira, the woman who wants nothing to do with...