Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
faded wounds
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences

honeymoon bliss

5.2K 47 18
By LilFluffy419

A/N: TYSM for for the 2K+ reads!!! Here's a special one (hopefully) to show my appreciation. I've gotten the most requests for these, lol.

An afternoon breeze drifted through the open window. The sounds of Destiny's Child flowed into the bedroom, waking Spencer up from his nap.  He felt relaxed. A likely result of the sex marathon that took place around the penthouse suite a few hours ago; no surface had been left untouched.

He smiled at the ceiling as the realization hit him again - he was a married man. How had he gotten so lucky? He asked himself that every day. Not every one gets to live life with their best friend, lover, and soulmate.

Getting up, he searched around the room for his boxers, finding them hanging on the bathroom doorknob.

Out in the kitchen, Olivia twirled from counter to counter, belting along to the lyrics of Cater 2 U, a metal whisk serving as her microphone. Spencer silently watched from the doorway, admiring her in her unguarded state.

Turning to grab the bowl of pancake batter, she noticed Spencer. A smile broke out on her face, "good morning, sleepy head. I missed you!"

"It's been two hours," Spencer laughed, making his way over to her.

"I know, doesn't mean I can't miss my husband."

"How is it that you have this much energy after all..." Spencer paused, eying her body before pulling her close, "our morning activities."

His palms made their way to her ass, rubbing softly over her lacy underwear. His mouth found the side of her neck, and he was rewarded with a low moan. The bowl clattered onto the counter as she dropped it a few inches from the surface. Reaching her arms around his neck, she gasped as she was tossed up onto the counter, the cold marble pressed against the heat of her center.

Even though they had spent all morning going at each other, her body seemed to be ready for round two. Or five. Honestly, she had lost count.

"I want you," she breathed heavily, reaching her hand into his boxers to pull out his semi-hard cock. Her hand wrapped around his warmth, stroking slowly, feeling him grow under her touch, "that never gets old."

Spencer stared at her with heavy lids, his bottom lip between his teeth as he let out a groan.

"You are the most beautiful woman," he pulled her tank top over her head, exposing her nipples to the cold air, "I have ever laid my eyes on."

Pulling her forward to the edge of the counter, he used his teeth to drag her panties down her legs. Kissing his way back up, he stopped just short of where she wanted him most. Slowly, he brought his cock up to her wet folds, dragging his head between her lips, but not yet dipping inside.

"Spencer, please."

He ignored her pleas and continued to circle his head against her swollen clit, sending a jolt through her body. To add to her suffering, he took her right nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around, flicking it hard before moving his attention to the left.

"Please baby, I can't take it," she begged, unsuccessfully trying to inch closer to him. On the counter with no where to move, she was at Spencer's mercy. He had her writhing under his touch, her slick center grinding against the counter trying to contribute to the friction. Her hands gripped his shoulders for support.

"You're making a mess on the counter," he teased, dipping the tip inside before quickly pulling out. Her breath hitched at the false alarm.

"Tell me what you want," Spencer smirked.

"Fuck me," her voice shook, the pace of her hips increasing.

"Where?"

"Fuck me on the kitchen counter."

"How do you want it?"

"Spencer, this isn't funny," she cried.

"Tell me how you want it, Liv," his pre cum mixed with her juices as he continued his slow assault on her clit.

"Fuck me, hard."

That's all it took for Spencer to plunge into her depths. Her cries filled the kitchen as he slammed into her. His name escaped her lips each time he pulled out and thrust back into her.

"I'm gonna cum," already worked up from his teasing, her arms wrapped around his shoulders, holding on for dear life as he thrusted, "don't stop."

Her walls clenched down on his dick as she hit her peak. Her legs spasmed around his waist, forcing him even closer. As she came down from her climax, Spencer didn't slow down.

"Fuck, baby," he grunted, pounding into her relaxed body, "I'm getting close."

Having finished several times earlier that day, Spencer's release was taking longer than usual. Olivia grabbed his face, kissing him slowly as his rhythm got faster. The effects of her orgasm began to fade, and tension started to build again as he continued to ram into her.

"I'm cumming," Spencer growled as he shot into her, slowing down as the efforts of his exertion caught up to him.

"No, no, no, keep going," Olivia begged, trying to hold his softening penis inside her. Spencer was stunned, she still wasn't satisfied.

"You're killing me, woman. The little guy needs a break before you end up breaking him."

"Don't leave me like this," she glared at him.

"I would never. Lay back," he gently pressed her down against the counter, legs dangling off the edge.

He scanned the counter before he found what he was looking for.

Olivia gasped as she felt the cool whipped cream hit her nipples, Spencer's mouth following closely behind. He trailed the can of whipped cream down her navel. Not as desperate as earlier, Olivia reveled in the feeling of his mouth on her body, his tongue licking its way towards her center.

As if preparing an ice cream sundae, he dolloped the whipped cream on her center. The whole time he held her gaze, licking his lips before diving in.

"SPENCER," she screamed as his tongue lapped the sweat cream off of her folds, not caring that his own cum was in the mix.

Feeling her muscles tense up, she held his head up against her, moaning as he worked his magic, her thighs pressing hard against his ears.

Her second orgasm hit her. Less forceful than the first, but intense, all the same. She lifted his head up to hers and kissed his glistening face.

"Thank you," she hummed.

"Time for pancakes?" she smiled.

Exhausted, he pulled away and stared at her to make sure she wasn't messing around with him, "Woman, you will be the death of me."

"I'm starving," she hopped down from the counter and grabbed the bowl of batter. She turned on the stove, picking up where she left off as if nothing had just transpired between them.

"Imma need to restore some energy before I do anything else," Spencer announced as he sat on the couch, his eyes struggling to stay open as he watched her move around.

Twenty minutes later, Olivia plated the pancakes, covering them with strawberries and syrup. The whipped cream had run out.

Hearing Spencer snoring lightly on the couch, she made her way over to him with a plate in hand. She climbed up onto him, straddling his waist before getting a fork full of pancake and pressing it against his lips. His eyes fluttered open as he accepted the offering.

"Can't let my baby go hungry," Olivia cooed, giving him a chance to finish his bite before feeding him more.

His hands roamed her thighs as she alternated between serving him and herself.

"He's gonna need his sustenance."

Spencer groaned at her words, dropping his hands from her legs.

"I have nothing left to give. He and I are out of commission."

Ignoring him, she ate the rest of her food, humming as the fluffy pancakes melted in her mouth. Once she was done, she walked back to the kitchen, surveying the scene. The counters were equally covered in batter and cum. She'd have to clean that up before the cleaning crew came by tomorrow.

She dropped her plate into the sink before making her way back to Spencer, cuddling up against him.

"I'm serious, Liv. He needs his rest if you ever want to see him perform again," Spencer raised his arms away from her naked body so that she understood.

"Okay, okay," Olivia laughed at his antics, "let's just talk. We haven't done much of that since we got here."

Trusting her word, Spencer wrapped his arms around her, his fingers stroking up and down her spine while hers drew circles on his chest.

"Do you think things will change?" she questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Now that we're married," she explained, "you know, like in five or ten years. When we've spent so much time with each other that all the mystery is gone. Do you think we'll get bored of each other?"

"Woman, with the way you're showing out on this trip, I can't ever imagine things getting boring."

"No, I'm serious," she pushed, trying not to giggle.

"So am I. I'll never get bored of you, Mrs. Olivia Baker-James," he pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Ok, good. Because I can't imagine ever getting sick you," she whispered.

"We've been together seven years, and my heart still stops when you walk in the room. I can't imagine what you'll do to me when you're carrying my child. Or teaching them how to read. Or when they're off to college, and I have you back all to myself."

Olivia smiled, listening to him talk about their future.

"We've talked about how many kids we'd have, but if you could chose by yourself, how many would you want," she pried, "wait, let's both say it at the same time. One... two... three..."

"Three."

"Six."

"Spencer!!" she cracked up, her whole body shaking against his as her laughter filled the room.

"I'm so in love with you," he stared down at her. A wave of calmness washed over her as his gaze held steady.

She grabbed his face, sighing as their lips pressed together, years of experience allowing them to move in sync. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she pressed her body up against his chest.

"Good thing we firmly agreed on four," she came up for breath, "because those lips of yours could convince me otherwise."

Taking his shot, he jokingly forced her head back down to his.

"No way Jose, I'm sticking to our agreement."

"Do you think we'll fight a lot?" she continued her questioning.

"Of course, we'll fight."

"I hope we don't turn into those nasty couples who yell at each other so much, people question why they're even together."

"Nah, I hope I never give you a reason to question my love for you."

The sounds of their breathing took over as the conversation died down. Olivia closed her eyes, feeling his heart beat steadily beneath her. Her safety net, her home.

They lay in silence for the next hour. Both of them lost in their own thoughts about the future.

"Thank you for always reassuring me, no matter how dumb my questions are," Olivia broke the silence, speaking barely above a whisper, "and I hope you know, I've never questioned you."

Spencer pulled her in for a kiss. Starting off gentle, he added force as she moaned against his lips. She stood up off of him and held her hand out for him, helping him stand up.

"Baby, I want to. I really do, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get it up," he gave her an honest look.

"Shhhh," she grabbed him by his chain and led him out to the balcony. Twenty five floors up, no one would be able to see either naked bodies.

At the edge of the balcony was a hot tub. She stepped in first, dropping his chain to intertwine their fingers as she pulled him in with her. Sitting him down, she straddled him. His penis showed a bit of firmness, but was no where near where she wanted it to be.

"Try," she rotated her hips, grinding into him, "for me."

He let out a moan as she sucked on his earlobe, her hands wandering up his chest. If she didn't kill him on this honeymoon, he wouldn't last long afterwards.

Her efforts began to work as his length took shape below her. Once he was firm enough, she took hold of his base and slowly sunk herself onto him. With his length nestled inside of her, she held his gaze, adjusting to the fullness.

"This is what I wanted the first time we were in one of these together."

Their breathing was heavy as he rocked her on his length. Their movements were slow and deliberate. The fucking from earlier not coming close to the intimacy of this moment. They didn't grunt or scream. The water lapping against the edge of the jacuzzi produced the only bit of noise.

Spencer wasn't aware of how close she was until her breathing sped up. Her eyes closed as her face contorted; he had never seen a more beautiful sight. She collapsed into his arms.

"Carry me to bed," she murmured.

Water splashed over the edge as he stood up, his length still hard inside her. Wrapping her in a towel, he carried her to their bedroom. By the time he laid her down, she was already knocked out, falling asleep for the night at 7pm.

________________________

I need to get off this website, lol. Enjoy the new episode tonight. Bye!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.9K 45
Spencer James moves from the comfort of his own home to chase his dream of becoming an actor. Along the way, he meets people that will change his lif...
4.9K 209 20
Spencer and Olivia are happily married and life couldn't be better for the couple these past 6 years. They have it all. Both of them striving in thei...
67K 1.4K 46
Olivia Baker is a successful business owner. She also helps Football players keep their finance, contracts and life on track. she's everything anyone...
8.1K 210 13
A collection of rewritten scenes and one-off stories. Heavy on the SPELIVIA, JIMONE, CLAYLA, and DIA. (WIP)