I'm Not Your Wife Anymore, Mr...

By Alizebellswag

[RE-EDITED] "what's this?" She asked "a divorce paper" When Lisa died 6 month later from drowning after Jung... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE
UPDATE

CHAPTER 09

5.7K 166 12
By Alizebellswag

Chaeyoung arrived fast and entered her house.

"I thought some fools tried to take advantage of you while drugged. Im so stupid i shouldn't have left you in the bathroom alone! And i found out that i actually left you in a men's stall by accident because I didn't read the sign... But anyways, I went to call Jaehyun instead of calling him on the phone because usually he leaves his phone in his office. But where did you go yesterday?"

Lisa pursued her lip and pulled her collar down. Rosé gasped in shock as she saw many shades of red on her sister.

"Lisa, I didn't know you got raped. I'm so sorry, if I haven't left you this wouldn't have happened" she buried her face in her hand from shame.

"No, I did not get raped. I asked for it" Lisa said nervously.

"Really is that so? But does that mean you are already non virgin?" Rosé looked at her.

Lisa nodded.

"Then... Have you done a std test? Or have you had protection?"

Protection?

It doesn't seem like it.

When the lady saw her reaction, she jumped "omg, what will happen if you get pregnant?! Come on let's go to the hospital"

Lisa grabbed her hand and stopped her "it's fine! I'm not going to get pregnant, I will go buy the pill now"

"And what about the std test? Do you know who this guy is? Do you have his number?"

Lisa pouted and said "it's Jungkook.."

"Jungkook?! Aren't you guys gonna divorce? Why is this guy still tailing after you?"

"I don't know. I think it's a coincidence that he was there yesterday"

"No Lisa, it's not. He has been following you to the club, why else did he knew you were hiding in the bathroom and kicked the stall open?"

This sounds... like a logical question.

"But he wasn't the one that drugged me" Lisa said.

"How do you know? Lisa, what do you know about him?" Rosé asked madly.

"I just..." I trust him... No, this wouldn't be a good wording.

"I don't think he has a motive to do it, because doesn't he want to get rid of me so why would he do that?"

"Probably, I think some creep tried to take advantage of you at that party, but thank god Jungkook came, even though I don't like him but he's safer when it comes to you" said Rosé.

She then looked at Lisa and pointed her finger out with a warning stare "take the pill now, I don't want you to get pregnant, especially with that guy you're going to divorce" she said before leaving the room.

_

Inside the Jeon Empire, the employees were all working in fear. Their mind weren't in their head when they saw their furious boss enter the company, his dark aura shivered everybody, and not knowing what made their boss so angry is what made them all frightened, thinking that one of them did some mistake in their tasks. The printer was taking so much time to print that everyone were pushing on each other to print their assignments first, in a panic the assistant accidently dropped piles of paper on the floor, it made everyone's heart drop.

Sweats rolled down her head as she picked the scattered papers from the floor, worst is it must be putten in order, and she doesn't have much time as he's in hurry.

'lord what did I do to deserve this harsh misfortune!' her face was in verge of crying.

His long legs walked Into his office and as soon as he saw his secretary standing, he said "go call Jihyo, tell her to bring the files"

Secretary Kang shuddered upon seeing his boss's unjoyful mood, he was used to seeing it so he didn't bother to ask. But seeing him coming late to his office, it was very unusual for him, especially for the past few month.

He walked outside the office, only to see Jihyo running to his direction with high heels and a horrified expression while carrying piles of papers. Her hair was beautifully sprawled on her face from the running and the sight is breathe taking.

Oh well.

"hey, is Mr. Jeon angry? I'm not very late right?" she asked.

He shook his head "no, just now he asked me to call you and I was on my way to do so"

She nodded and knocked his office door before walking in. He looked at her back when she wasn't looking at him, a small smile curved before he walked away.

"good afternoon Mr. Jeon, here's the weekly reports" she placed the papers on his desk.

"would you like something to drink?"

He didn't pay attention to her question as he already started checking the papers.

'silence means no then' she bowed to him before leaving his office.

As she was leaving, she saw an unfamiliar young woman wearing a hot pink jumpsuit and holding a pink hand back, her brown hair was flipped to her left and she had a beautiful make up on as she was walking to her direction.

She glanced at her but didn't give a pleasing greet to her as she walked inside the office without knocking.

Jihyo had her mouth opened.

'who was this woman who walked in like a mistress?' she thought.

"Jungkook!" as soon as she walked into his office, she spoke in an annoying high pitched tone.

"How are you? Can we have a proposal?" Tzuyu smiled sweetly as soon as she sat down.

Jungkook didn't look at her and asked while reading documents "what do you want?"

"My parents are looking for a business partner who can make an impact for my new company. I was planning on choosing a proposal with another higher ups but there's no offer I can give other than marriage. And you know... all the higher ups are married" Tzuyu smiled and leaned closer.

"It seems like you forgot... I'm also married" Jungkook said with slowness as he typed the keyboard.

"But, I thought you divorced her, how's this possible?!" Tzuyu asked anxiously. She just received the news from her assistant yesterday that he already divorced that woman. They were only a contractual marriage that was supposed to last for 2 years, but they actually stayed with the contract for another extra year. So when she heard that he finally submitted the divorce file, she was so happy that her heart jumped out of joy, but now he's saying that he's married? What kind of joke is this?

"How did you know about this? I don't assume any of my co-workers knows since its a secret, where did you get this from?" jungkook finally stopped typing and looked at her, but his gaze is unpleasant.

"I- I just assumed this day will come. But it seems like I'm not wrong. We can start as soon as your divorce is fulfilled, the reason I came to you is because I knew you were getting divorced, even if not now there's still plenty time for us to connect and get to be closer again, remember back then when we were about to get married?" Tzuyu smiled coquettishly.

Jungkook frowned in disgust and subconsciously moved back "don't speak nonsense, as far as I remember we were never close, and I never wanted to marry you, the agreement was between our father, and I rejected it"

"So you didn't want to marry me, but you wanted to marry Lisa? That high school girl?" Tzuyu's nose enlarged from anger.

Jungkook turned around, not intending to see her anymore saying "she was an adult already. And there's a difference between arranged and forced marriage. See, nobody can force me to marry anybody who I don't like, so you can't blame anybody for my decision"

Tzuyu walked to him and stopped few meters behind him "Jungkook, have you ever thought of my feeling? Why are you always cold to me? What did I do to make you hate me so much?!"

Jungkook didn't want to continue this anymore, but when she asked the question, he snorted and found it ironic.

"I used to tolerate you, but it's unfortunate that your jealousy on my wife has been showing lately"

Tzuyu's body stiffened.

"You caused a lot of trouble to her behind my back. Even when Im not around, my body guards are paying attention to everything my wife does, and who interacts with her. You've caused her trouble a few times, most of them that could start a scandal on the internet. You wonder where your goons has all disappeared one after another?" Jungkook turned and smirked at her.

Tzuyu clenched her leather bag tightly and her legs were trembling from fear. It turns out he knew everything that she did, yet he hid it perfectly, and she stupidly thought that she hid these facts well enough.

"I-it was only a misunderstanding, she insulted me first"

"Lisa is innocent, you've dirtied your hands on her!" Jungkook startled her with his angry tone. She felt suffocated in this room, it was as if his gaze were killing her slowly.

"I'm warning you, stay away from Lisa, and get out before I call the security" Jungkook said before turning around.

Tzuyu clenched her hands in fist, but she couldn't do anything more about it. She was very scared at his capability, he could possibly kill her with his own hands right now if she caused angered on him.

She left his office with a disappointed heart. So when she decided to go see him in his office again, she found out that he black listed her from his company.

Jihyo glanced at the woman who walked out of the boss's office and looked at Kang Daniel.

"Psst!"

Kang Daniel looked around in confusion and finally noticed Jihyo leaning from her desk.

"Who's this woman that just came out of Mr. Jeons office?"

Daniel followed her eye line and looked back at her.

"You don't know? That's boss's ex fiancée, Chou Tzuyu"

Chou Tzuyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.1K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...
28K 1.7K 32
People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung Jennie I don't believe in love, Not su...
27.8K 892 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
153K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...