𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

By Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞

564 20 2
By Malxfelt22

Draco was released from the hospital but he couldn't get his mind off of the girl who visited him. He felt as if she was something important to him before he lost his memory and he felt bad seeing her upset that he couldn't remember but he tried to remember her.

"I'm going to bed," Draco called out to his parents as he held onto the crutches, since his room was on the second floor his parents told him he can sleep in the guest room where it was on the first floor.

"Alright dear, don't stress yourself out," Narcissa replied. Draco nodded and went to the guest's room, he lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling as he pulled out the ring that he found when he woke up.

He admired the ring, looking at the designs when he noticed an initial. He tried to remember what the ring meant to him but nothing came to his mind. He decided to go to sleep and try to let his mind rest.

"Draco, give me my ring back!" A voice called out.

"I like your ring. It's so beautiful!"

"Come back here Malfoy."

Draco saw a flash of Y/H/C as he continued to dream.

He saw her standing with her back facing him. He walked closer to her as he almost touched her shoulder she turned around to face him.

But he never got a chance to see her face.

Draco sat on his bed as he let out a frustrated groan. He was this close to remembering who she was but he now knew that this ring meant something to him, he ran his hand through his hair as he looked around the room. He will try to remember who she is.

...

You laid in your bed as you hugged your pillow tightly in your arms while your tears rolled down your face. Draco didn't remember who she is and that hurt you.

"Y/N," Ryan spoke. You felt your bed dip indicating that he sat down. "Draco will remember you."

"He doesn't remember me. He will never remember me." You choked back a sob.

"The doctors said that it wasn't permanent. He will remember who you are and what you mean to him." He reassured, rubbing your arm.

"I think this is the best if he doesn't remember who I am. That way he won't remember who we are and what he was." You said sadly. You stared at the sketchbook that he left behind after their argument. Ryan let out a sigh.

"He will remember soon." He walked out of the room leaving you alone in your bed.

...

Draco sat on the bed. It's been a week since he was released from the hospital, the doctors replaced his crutches for a cam walker. He was slowly gaining his memory but he couldn't remember her. Draco stared at his wrist to see a tattoo.

When did I get this? Draco thought to himself before he had another flashback.

"I didn't want this life!"

"I know this is too much to handle but you'll be ok." A figure sat down beside him.

"I just want to live a normal life."

"Does it hurt? Your tattoo?"

"Yes, I'm marked by this tattoo."

"I'm sorry this happened to you."

"Who are you?" The figure smiled and extended his hand out.

"Ryan."

Draco snapped out of his thoughts as he remembered Ryan. He reached for his phone and dialed Ryan, he remembered him and he might help Draco to remember the girl.

"Hello?" He heard Ryan's voice on the other line of the phone. Draco smiled.

"Ryan, it's me Draco." The blonde spoke. "I remembered who you are. I'm slowly getting my memories back but I don't remember her but I hope you can help me."

There was a long pause before Ryan spoke. "Fine, I'll come by tomorrow and pick you up."

"Thank you," Draco replied before he hung up. He hoped he would remember who she is.

The next day Draco waited patiently for Ryan. He was on his phone when he heard a honk, Draco looked up to see Ryan in his car.

Draco walked over to the car and got in.

"Let's go," Ryan said. Draco nodded and began to buckle his seatbelt as Ryan drove. They reached the house.

Draco tried to remember this house, he felt as if he was here before but he didn't know when. Ryan noticed.

"Do you remember this house?" Ryan asked as the two got out of the house.

"I feel like I have but I don't remember when," Draco replied as they walked inside the house.

"Don't stress yourself out," Ryan said but they heard a blood—curdling scream which caused Draco to have another flashback.

"Please let me live! I didn't mean to call the police! I won't say anything but let me live." The man pleads desperately.

"You knew too much. You saw what happened and I can't let you go."

Bang!

Draco let out a gasp as he fell to the floor, gasping for air.

"Draco!" Ryan knelt beside him while Draco was shaking. You walked in and saw him on the floor.

"Draco!" You ran towards him and also knelt beside him. "Breathe with me, breathe in and out."

Draco followed your direction as he tried to control his breathing. After a while, he controlled his breathing.

"Draco, what happened?" Ryan asked.

"I had another flashback," Draco replied.

"What was it?" You asked, hoping he remembered you.

"I saw someone getting tortured...he begged for his life but he got shot." Draco whimpered remembering the haunting memory. "I feel like I know this house but I don't know when I enter this house. Everything is so confusing."

You bit your lower lip as you looked at Ryan, debating if you should tell who she is to Draco.

"Draco, you do know this house," you spoke which caught the blonde's attention.

"I do?" You nodded, trying to find the right words to explain to him.

"This is my home. I'm Y/N." You replied. "We can go to your old room and talk there."

Draco nodded and followed you. He looked around to try to remember each room. They entered Draco's room to see how it still was before he left a month ago. He saw books scatter on the bed when he saw a sketchbook.

He had another flashback.

An eight-year-old Draco finished opening his birthday presents when his mother held a box wrapped in decorative paper.

"Here is my present my little dragon. I know you will love it." Narcissa smiled as she handed her present to Draco.

"Thank you, mother." Draco beamed happily as he opened his present, a huge smile appeared on his face as he saw what his present was.

"I love it! Now I can draw in my new sketchbook." Draco ran up to his mother and hugged her. "Thank you!"

"You are truly an artist and I know you will be successful in art." Narcissa smiled at her son. Draco ran to his room and admired his new sketchbook.

The color was emerald, his favorite color and the spine of the book had a snake, his favorite animal. Draco took out a pen and wrote on the cover of the book.

'Property of Draco Lucius Malfoy, my father will hear about this if stolen.'

That day Draco always carried his sketchbook everywhere.

"I remember this sketchbook but why is it here?" Draco asked, looking at his sketchbook.

"You lived here before your accident," you replied. Draco opened his sketchbook and flipped through the pages until the last page. He froze as his eyes scanned the naked drawing of the girl who was sitting next to him. He wrote his initials and the date of when he drew it. On the bottom of the page it read;

'To my darling, I love you.'

Draco looked at you with a shocked expression.

"Were we dating before my accident?" Draco asked. You bit your lip and nodded. Draco began to feel guilty that he couldn't remember his own girlfriend.

"I'm such a horrible boyfriend! I can't remember who you are." Draco exclaimed. You rubbed his back trying to soothe him. "So is this ring yours?"

He pulled out the ring. You nodded.

"You loved this ring, I guess it had a snake around it." You laughed Draco remembered the flashback he had a few days ago.

"I had a flashback about this ring, I had the ring and you chased me down but when I wanted to see your face I woke up." He sighed. "I know your name is Y/N but I don't remember our relationship."

"It takes time Draco, you will remember me soon." You replied with a smile. Draco grabbed your hand and gently placed the ring back on your finger. "Um...before your accident we had a fight and you left this house, the argument was mostly my fault."

"How did we meet?" He asked.

"In an alley, you were walking home and you found me." You replied trying not to tell him how he saw you murder your ex. You didn't want to scare him off.

Draco had another flashback.

"What are you waiting for. Shoot him!"

"No."

"I can't kill him since he did nothing wrong but witnessed me murder my ex so I have to take him so he won't say anything to the police. It's the only option so you are now a part of the mafia."

Draco looked at you. "I was a part of the mafia."

You nodded while Draco sat down dumbfounded. He looked into your eyes when he had another flashback.

"Your eyes hold a lot of pain and suffering."

"There's a lot of secrets of me that hasn't been explored."

Draco looked at you with a smile on his face.

"I'm starting to remember who you are but I don't remember us." He frowned. He grabbed her hands and kissed them. "Can I stay here?"

"Sure." You replied with a smile. He was gonna try to get his memory back, no matter how long it will take.

꧁♡︎꧂

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.9K 63
She's ministry-famous Scabior's daughter. People knew her name- people knew Malfoy's. When they meet in the third year, her life at Hogwarts had onl...
5.4K 45 11
Y/n and Draco had been friends forever, their mothers were best friends (and still are). They grow up alongside each other, inseparable. When they...
305K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
1M 22K 36
"You'll learn to love him." ❧ Y/n Vitelli, of a wealthy Italian pureblood family, is forced into a marriage of social advancement with none other tha...