I Ain't Going Nowhere (Austin...

By LickingMahone

Being a teenager isn't as easy as it sounds. Lauren Fran is the kind of girl that lives life the way she want... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Six

2.8K 40 7
By LickingMahone

PS: I won't do the "music for this chapter" thing anymore cause I think you all would like to be more free about the songs to listen while reading it, so just enjoy it on shuffle (:

Lauren:

I got home and, as usual, my dad was at work and my mom was home with Amy. I have to admit, sometimes not having my dad home most of the time was upsetting, but I knew he was working so I kinda got used to it. It was about 5pm when I got home so I went upstairs to do my homework and saw a text from Austin. I was in shock. He texted "What about Vanessa? :/". In that moment, I realized how stupid I was. I kissed a boy that still had a crush and probably loved his ex-girlfriend, and worse of all, I was the blamed for the word "ex" before girlfriend. He sounded like a total jerk, and that's totally not like him. I seriously coudln't believe in what I was reading. He had feelings, which were pretty strong by the way, for Vanessa and I ruined their relationship. Normally, I would told him how ridiculous he sounded but you know what? I was the wrong person. I was the one that got them separated. I was the one that kissed him, twice by the way, but at the same time, he told me he wanted to do that about a long time ago. He was just playing one of his games. I never thought Austin was one of those kind of guys that goes around playing with girl's hearts. "Go back to her. Let's just forget about everything we did please. Just follow your heart and forget about everything. Bye Austin", and with that text, I layed in my bed with tears on my pillow. Usually I'm not the kind of "teenage girl stereotype" that cries over boys all the time, but he was different. He was a player, and no one could deny it, even not wanting to believe in it.
After that breakdown I decided I couldn't cry for the rest of my life. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. Along with my makeup, my tears went away with the water. I couldn't hurt myself because of that. I couldn't stay like that and get hurted. I needed to keep my head up high and move on. I went back to my room and I saw my mom sitting on my bed looking at my computer. "You are studying huh?" she asked me a little ironically. "Hm, I was going to start it now. Just leave me here okay mom? Please" I replied while she stood up and left through the door. "I love you" and "I love you too" were our last words before the door was closed. I got all my books and my notebook and started to do my homework and study for my math test, that was going to happen one day after that.
About two hours later and all the work done, I noticed noises downstairs. "I'm home!" my dad said while throwing himself on the couch looking really tired. I smiled at went downstairs to see him, and as soon as I got there, I saw Amy running to me with her arms opening for a hug. I bended on my knees and hugged her while playing with her on the air. She laughed and the smile on her face was adorable. I went to my dad and he was with his eyes almost closing. I sat on the other couch and turned the TV on. "How was your day?" my dad asked while turning his head to met my eyes. "Good, like usual. I've been studying a lot cause we have only one and a half week till summer break... Dad, I need to ask you for a favor. I talked to mom and she told me I could go to Hailey's summer house in Miami beach for a week after the end of classes... Do you let me go? Please?" I asked him a little scared about what he was going to say. He replied with a straight and clear "I'll have to think about it and discuss it with your mom, but for now I think it's okay". I got so happy cause I would never expect that kind of answer from my dad. I stood up and hugged him while kissing his cheek. He smiled and after watching TV shows for about thirty more minutes my mom called all of us to dinner. We got in the table and sat down. While we were eating the conversation topic became my week at Miami Beach. My mom and my dad were talking about the place, how far it was from home, how we were going to get there and all those details. At that point, I knew it was 99% of chances that I was definatelly going. After dinner, I went upstairs to take a shower and just chill while watching TV in my room. I texted Hailey about being almost sure about going, and she texted me back that Alex was going to take Sarah and Austin confirmed too, but Vanessa hadn't asked her mom yet. Right when I read Austin's name, I felt butterflies on my stomach. Even being mad at him, I couldn't help myself. It was the way I felt, and time was the only medication. I decided to move on and get back to what we were before. I still couldn't believe in his words. He texted me back, but I didn't even read the text. I went to bed with my mind running just thinking about him.

Austin:

It was one of those days where you just want to stay home. The weather was depressing, with no sun and rain, and to make it better, I had math test (which I sucked) and it was obvious that Lauren was mad at me. I don't know why she was mad. Maybe she wasn't even mad, but she pushed me away. It felt like she wanted me to go back with Vanessa, even knowing I kissed her because I wanted to. One thing I knew: I need to talk to her, but not over texts. I needed to sit down and talk. No kisses, no fights. Just wanted to appologize and tell her I didn't wanted Vanessa back. The math exam started and I only had Alex as my friend in that class. The final exam wasn't so hard as I expected to, so I didn't got nervous at all about it. Alex looked scared and I thought he was struggling to get the right answers, and as much as I wanted to give him the answers, I wasn't this kind of person, and he wasn't the kind of person that would accept it. After school, I talked a little bit about the exam with Alex and he sounded worried. I tried to help him as much as I could, but at the same time it was done and there was nothing we could do about it in that moment. I hadn't talked to Lauren all day long, but when I went to look for her, I saw Hailey and Robert so asked them where she was. She answered me "I think she went to Vanessa's house for the day, but she already left school". I thanked both and got inside my car. I had a plan in my head. I was going to Vanessa's place and wait outside for Lauren, cause I knew she would left about twenty minutes later and walk home. I got there and I saw Vanessa mom's car outside, so I knew they were already home. After the waiting part, I finally saw her leaving through the front door. I was on the corner of the street, so Vanessa wouldn't see both of us and suspect about something. When she saw me, she just started to walk faster and when she got close to me I holded her arm softly. "Please, just talk to me" I asked while she tried to walk. "Austin, I just-" she said when I told her "Just come with me please. That's all I'm asking you. Listen to me first and then you can walk away and never talk to me again". I let her arm go while she nooded with her head. I went to my car and opened the door for her, showing her to come inside. She did, and I got inside after her and started to talk.
"Look, I know it was stupid to text you that, but I just felt like I needed answers. I know it sounded like I'm a jerk, but that's not who I am. I don't like Vanessa at all, please just believe in me. I ruined your friendship with her and now-" she cutted me. "What? You didn't ruined our friendship. We're still friends, what are you talking about?". "I just... I started this situation by kissing you once, and it got into something bigger. I didn't wanted to do that, but I can't control myself anymore". She looked down and I could see a tear rolling down her eye. She wiped it away and looked at me again. "But you love Vanessa. I'm sure about that, Alex told me" she sighted. "Alex told you what? I never told him any of that. What did he said?" I asked her with the most confused look I had ever made. "Well, he told me you wanted to tell her how you felt, but you were scared so he asked me what he should've told you... You didn't said any of that?". I couldn't believe in those words. I couldn't believe that my best friend said that knowing I had feelings for her. He wasn't this kind of person. I didn't said any word to her back. I just turned on the car and drove her to her place. When we got there, she was so confused. "But Austin, just tell me-" she tried to say when I told her to go home cause it was starting to rain. She looked me in the eyes looking upset and a little guilty, maybe for telling me that. She went inside so I drove to Alex's home. When I got there, I knocked on the door and he answered it. "Hey Austin, what are you doing here?" and I replied "How can you be so fake? Why are you lying about me?". He looked at me surprised and I was really angry. "What are you-" and I cutted him almost yelling "I know what you told Lauren. Why you said I had feelings for Vanessa when you knew I didn't? Why are you lying? I just don't get it and I want answers". He told me to get inside. "Okay, so in the night you told me about how you felt about Lauren I called her cause I wanted to know how she felt about you. Instead of her name I said Vanessa, but I know it was wrong . I told her you started to have feelings with Vanessa and you wanted to tell her, and she told me that you needed to tell her you felt. I was going to tell you about it tomorrow, but I'm guessing you talked to her before. I'm so sorry Austin, I should've never done that without asking you first". I took a deep breath and realized how blessed I was to have friends like Alex. I said all those things about him in my mind and even to him and he was just trying to help me. It wasn't a really good idea tho, but I knew he was just trying to help me. I appologized and he accepted it, explaining to me how sorry he felt again. I told him it was okay and I went out of his house. I felt so good knowing it was just a misunderstooding, cause now the only thing I needed to do was tell Lauren about what happened, but to do that, I was going to need to tell her how I felt. I don't think I would be able to hold myself anymore, but first of all, I wanted to talk to Vanessa.

Vanessa:

It was about 5pm when I got a call from Austin. Since we broke up, I thought it was weird to get a random call from him. I answered and after asking what's up, he told me to go outside on the park in front of my house cause he was there and he wanted to talk to me. I went outside and he was waiting outside his car. He guided me to a bench on the park and started to talk. "I need to tell you something. I know we have never been really close friends before, you know... But I wanted to tell you... That I wanna start to date Lauren". As soon as those words came out of his mouth I couldn't help myself from smiling. Even dating him before, I didn't had any feelings for him, and now that I was with Mathew, he was even more irrelevant on my popularity. I knew how Lauren felt about him, and even not being this kind of friend, I felt happy for her. It was a little obvious that they both had feelings for each other. I couldn't show any excitement about it, so I only said "I think it's a good idea, if you like her, go ahead. That's exactly what I said that day in the car". He sighted and asked me "But... Do you think she likes me back?". I looked at him with a face that showed my opinion and said "Really Austin?". Wasn't that obvious? Love is such a complicated thing. He smiled at the floor, and thanked me for helping him. I haven't done anything to be honest, but it's okay. We said goodbye and after getting inside the car, he thanked me again with a smile brightening his face. I went inside and since my parents were going out I invited Mathew over.

--------------
THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND I TOOK SO LONG TO POST SO I'M REALLY SORRY EVERYONE<3 Enjoy and tell me your feedback<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 167 8
Amber Heavens, a teenage girl who lives in Texas. Whose life is about to change on the day she meets her idol, Austin Mahone in a concert she won't b...
7.2K 847 59
So, I guess I 'll start a simple story about a simple , unremarkable girl. While there, the girl can be seen from afar. She is like a ray of sunshine...
33.8K 756 31
A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to stay with her mum in San Antonio. She find...
322K 5.6K 33
Nessa is just your average 16 year old girl. Every summer, she and her parents go on vacation to their beach house in Miami to relax and spend some t...