Beautiful Dilemma (The Untold...

By Ginny6789

"No..." she breathed out trembling at the circumstance that had hovered on her at the most unfortunate time o... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 11

1.9K 198 74
By Ginny6789

She felt a soft kiss on her forehead, infact a known touch. Her cheek getting carresed by the same touch that she carved for days. The feeling that she almost gave up on, "Riddhima?" She heard her name getting called. The same soft, caring note, that she once feared of most, felt like a music to her barren ears.

Opening her eyes, Riddhima can't believe the presence of the soul. The man, her man, whom she lost a few days back was there with her.
Destiny has bent down before her heartiest wishes, "Vansh.." she whispered out her life's name.

"Vansh..." Riddhima called out again before pulling him into a tight hug.
"Tum aa gye..." She said in a sloppy voice, as it got choked due to immense crying.
Yes, she was crying, crying her heart out. The moment, that she wished for in his sleep, during her meals, during the time of her nothingness, was somehow happening, ".....Ab main tumhe kahi nhi jaane dungi. Apne aap ko chor kar nhi jaane dungi" she wobbled out desperately whilst pulling his face close thus resting her countenance against his, whereas Vansh protectively encircled his arms around her waist. 

Her nose bridge complementarily set against the side of his nose bridge. Their forehead pasted against each, eyelashes brushing against each other while lips apart by a thin film of air. "Nhi jaane dungi" she whispered when her lips brushed against his, spiking the skin of her neck. 

"Par main toh ab tumhare saath nhi reh sakta Riddhima...." Vansh stated holding her by her waist. His eyes still closed, but Riddhima's eyes snapped open them, "....Tumhare dhoke ne mujhe tumse bahut dur kar diya" completed Vansh and removed his arms from her waist.

"Nhi Vansh...." Riddhima pulled him again grabbing his collar, "....Main nhi dena chahti thi tumhe dhoka...." She tried clarifying her deeds hastily, ".... Sab kuch anjane mein hua. Mujhe nhi pta tha..."

"Kya Riddhima?" Asked Vansh in the with same softness as before, "....Kya nhi pta tha....?"

"....Ki tum Ragini ko bachana chahte ho.." she answered hesitantly looking everywhere but Vansh, "....mujhe laga...." She continued when Vansh cut in, "....Ki main use maar dunga..." He completed giving a miserable chuckle and Riddhima looked at her palms in guilt.

"......Main toh yeh bhi nhi chahta tha...." Holding her baby face in his large palms, he made Riddhima look up at him, "....ki tumhe Ragini ke baare mein pta chale...." Riddhima again averted her eyes in shame.

".....Khair..." Vansh left her profile and continued, "....Tumhe pta hai ki sabse zyada dukh mujhe kis baat ka hua?..." Asked Vansh looking at Riddhima whose eyes profused continuously, "....Ki main end tak tumhara bharosa nhi jeet paya.."

"Nhi Vansh" Riddhima cried out holding his arms.

"Haa Riddhima..." Vansh retorted, "...Agar main tumhe Ragini ke matter mein interfere karne se baar baar rok raha tha, mana kar raha tha..." He stated holding her arms lightly. The cold calmness never leaving his voice, "....toh koi toh wajah hogi? Tumne ek baar nhi socha.. Meri reluctancy ko meri galti samajh li" he complained.

"Vansh I am sorry.." Riddhima apologized wrapping her arms around his torso, while resting her head on his chest.

"Ab kya fayda, Riddhima" he added wrapping his arms around her while resting his chin on her head "....Tumhari ek galti ne mujhe tumse hamesha ke liye alag kar diya" pain was clearly evident in his tone.

Riddhima looked up at him, when the hard built man suddenly started fading, "Vansh?"
Vansh stood up from the platform and started moving away from her. Riddhima tried grabbing his arm, but it turned into white mist.

"Vansh?" Riddhima called out, but Vansh flashed the same miserable smile, like the last time, "Vansh nhi mujhe chor ke mat jao...." She pleaded, hurriedly getting up from her place, but Riddhima's words fell on deaf ears. He started walking backwards towards the window, "Vansh.." she called out again, but instead of stopping he stepped on the window pane and let himself fall, thus recreating the shivering scenario again,"VANSH!!!"

Riddhima opened her eyes with a jerk. She looked around the room briskly. Surprisingly, all around were well lightened up, in contrast to the dark room where she was sitting with her husband. 
Frowning, Riddhima  hurriedly and rushed towards window. The haunting night sky was shining brightly.
"Sapna tha?" She asked herself.

"Haa..." Riddhima snapped her head towards the voice owner to see the most unwanted person of her life was royally sitting on her bed, "....aur bahut der se apne Vansh ke khwaab mein doobe hui thi" he added dramatically flashing a wide smile.

"Tum??" She snarled at him taking  small steps towards him, "....Kya kar rahe ho mere room mein?? Niklo yaha se Kabir!!" She threatened him.

"Mujhe nikal ke ab fayda kya?" Kabir taunted while adjusting himself more comfortably on the edge of the bed, "....Ab mujhe yaha se nhi nikal sakti"

"Tumne meri poori zindagi par barbaad  kar di Kabir!!!!" Riddhima accused gritting her teeth in frustration. Her eyes as red as the petals of hibiscus flower.

"Hmm... Maine ki?" Scratching his beard, Kabir blabbered out his thoughts, ".... yaa tumne khud ki..." He added making the lady in front frown, "....Apne marzi se apne pyaar ki keemat chukane aayi thi tum yaha...." He said and Riddhima started feeling disgusted from core, "...Maine toh sirf khwahish maangi tha, puri toh tumne apne marzi se ki" He swiftly loaded the fault burden on Riddhima's shoulder.

*Agar tumhare pyaar ki yahi keemat hai, toh main ise chukane ke liye tayiyaar hoon*

Feeling a sharp pang in her chest, Riddhima felt her knees too going weak. She took a step back and then turned around to hold the long head of the sofa for support.

"Tumhari sabse badi galti..." Kabir continued giving a smirk, "....Ragini ko Vansh ke changul se chura ke mujhe saupna" the way his manipulative words, were still affecting Riddhima, bursted joyous bubbled in his heart.

"Thank You Riddhima..." He bowed in front of her, but Riddhima looked away in distress, "..... Thank you ki tumne Vansh ko todne mein meri madad ki. Aur iss tarike se tuta woh, ki apni jaan khud hi le li" he added giving a smug look on his face.
At this time Riddhima felt pain rising a millionth time.  

"Bechara Vansh...." Kabir sighed, ".....Ishq mein mara gya. Aur tum ishq mein tabah ho gyi..." He added in an understandable fake mourning tone, which boiled Riddhima's blood more. 

".....Riddhima ab tum mere chakravyuh mein puri tarah se phas chuki ho. Iske aage piche, dain ya bain..." He added horrendously, ".....kahi bhi nikalne ka raasta nhi hai..." Kabir then encircled Riddhima giving a light blow near her ear.
Feeling his warm air, Riddhima hastily took a few steps away from him, ".....Tum ab bebas ho Riddhima. Sab kuch kho diya hai tumne. Ab Aacha yahi hoga ki tum mere saath ho jao....." Kabir moulded his wish into words which irritatted Riddhima to core. She looked at him in disbelief, ".....Kyunki ab tum yeh toh jaan hi gyi ho ki main kitna khatarnak hoon...." He concluded taking a step towards her.

The amused expression on the winner's face, broke Riddhima more.
It's because of her, her husband failed; because of her lack of faith in him, she threw herself into such a problem,

"....You know what Riddhima..." Seeing the terribly failed lady in front, Kabir continued revealing his true self, ".....mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki mere andar ek rakshas hai, aur yeh kalyug hai, yaha toh rakshas ka vadh karne ke liye bhagwaan bhi nhi aane wala...." she simply looked down, "....Riddhima ab jab tum yeh chakravyuh to tod hi nhi sakti ho..." Kabir continued, "....toh isse apni kismat maan k, isse samjhota kar lo. Kyunki agar tumne iss chakravyuh ko todne ki koshish bhi ki, toh sirf khoon bahega...." Kabir warned making Riddhima stuttered on her place. Her feet gave in and she knelt down then and there.

No, she can't let her family get hurt. It's her family, a family whom she promised to cherish life long, "...Kiska bahega, kaun marega, kise chot lagegi, yeh main nhi jaanta. Lekin khoon bahega zaroor...." The sharp warning glint in his eyes shivered her to core, "....aur issi parivar ka khoon bahega aur uski zimmedaar sirf tum hogi.

"No Kabir. Please" Riddhima managed to plead breaking out of her shock bubble.

Giggling Kabir stated, "Riddhima tum meri puri sacchai janti ho, lekin ek baar bhi socha, zinda kyun ho tum?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows, while moving down to her level, "....Kyunki tumne mujhse kabhi beintehaa pyar kiya tha, aur main sacche pyar ki kadar karna jaanta hun...." He added making Riddhima look away in disgust, "....Isiliye toh tumhe ghar se nhi phikwaya..." Kabir then held her cheeks, supported by this thumb and index finger, ,".....Ho toh anath hi na, aur ab tum vidhwa bhi. Jaaogi kaha?" He added in pity. Yanking her cheeks, Kabir then left humming a happy tune.

*************

"Boss Aap sure ho?" Asked Aangre walking alongside Vansh.

"Absolutely" replied Vansh and then pulled up his mask firmly on his nose.

"Matlab? Aapne Riddhima bhabhi ko maaf kar diya?" He asked in dilemma, which stopped Vansh in tracks.

"Maine aisa toh nhi kaha" Vansh objected.

"Main kuch samjha nhi..." Aangre added, "...Agar aapne Riddhima bhabhi ko maaf nhi kiya toh Vihaan ka get up lene ka kya matlab hai?" He asked, "....Aap directly aise hi jaa sakte hai aur unhe charge kar sakte hai" He expressed his confusion when a sharp glare from his Boss made him look down immediately.

"Aangre mujhe apni biwi ke saath kya karna hai, nhi karna hai yeh main decide karunga...." Vansh snapped out, ".....Ussey charge karna hai yaa pyaar se samjhana hai, yeh meri problem hai" he asserted and Aangre nodded his head in shame.

"Sorry Boss" he muttered apologetically.

"Last chance toh main apne gunhegaaro ko bhi deta hoon Aangre.." gritting his teeth Vansh continued, "....phir Riddhima toh meri humsafar hai...." He added in a much soft voice, *.....Ussey to main hazar mauke dene ke liye tayiyaar hoon, bas meri jaan mujhe sab kuch sach bata de* Vansh prayed in his heart as they continue walking to their destination. 

*Yeh dono pati patni se chakkar mein ek din main pagal ho jaunga. Ek Kabhi gussa karte hai, toh kabhi pyaar karte hai, toh dusra, kabhi bachati hai toh kabhi phasa deti hai* Taking baby steps, Aangre pressed his forehead lightly, thus pursing his lips.

"Kya soch rahe ho Aangre?" Vansh asked noticing his slow steps.

"Haa?" Aangre immediately snapped out of the his wonderland, " uhh....agar Riddhima bhabhi guilty hui toh?" He asked making Vansh come to an immediate halt. 

"Toh Kabir ki marzi se mujhse shaadi toh kar li.." his orbs growing keen and sharp, ".....par uski marzi se iss 'maut se battar' zindagi se azaad nhi hone dunga main ussey" he assured dangerously.

*************

"Tum samajh gaye tumhe kya karna hai.." Asked Aangre placing a hand on his employ's shoulder when he gave an excited wink.

The employee then turned around his head to come across a man of his height, with almost similar body sutures. "Mujhe Kyun hire kiya Aangre sir? Issey hi karwa lete" he blurted out eyeing the man beside him from top to bottom.
Following his gaze, the employee shrieked out again, "yeh VR mansion hai.." he stated while Vansh looked at him nonchalantly. His eyes covered with sunglasses, while face concealed within the mask, "Yeh dekho name plate" he gestured towards the name initials, "Itna ghoor kyun rahe ho issey?" He inquired.

Brushing his fingers on his forehead, Aangre hissed, "Jiss kaam ke liye bulaya gya, uspe dhyaan do.."

"Waise irada kya hai?" He winked again at Aangre, "....Pta hai na kiski biwi hai?"

"Vansh Rai Singhania ki" Vansh bellowed out in his magnificent heavy voice, making the employee snap his head at him. He turned around his neck at the speed of light, thus hurting it.

Taking off his glasses, Vansh glared at him. But instead of trembling the employee started laughing, "Awaz toh badi aachi nikal lete ho, ek dum ditto copy" he commented and Aangre screeched in annoyance. 

"Agar bakwaas baate khatam ho gyi toh kaam kar le?" He asked angrily.

"Kaam toh hote rahega...." The employee taking a beetle leaf in his mouth, continued, "....Lekin yeh piche mure rehne ka system kya hai bhai, Haa?" He asked shoving the butter paper greased with slaked lime back into his pocket, "Ek jhalak chaand ka hume bhi dekhne de.." he added in a flirty tone.

Unknown to him, Vansh's hand has already curled into fist. Aangre could see the nerve at the corner of his eyes twitching due to the pressure that is building up in his Boss's already short-tempered brain. 

"Waise manna padega...." The employee continued shamelessly, "....kamaal ki kismat paayi hai iss Vansh Rai Singhania ne, itna bada bangla, paisa gaadi...."He exaggerated the words dramatically, "aur utni hi khoobsurat biwi, " scrunching his nose in awe, the employee shot a flying kiss towards the mansion, ,"...... Jissey dekhne ke liye aakhein taras jaaye" he added rubbing his palm erotically against each other. 

*Ab yeh marega* Aangre can't help but a smirk followed, on knowing the end of this man.

"Ho gya!!" The employee snapped his  again with a jerk on the bellowed voice of his original. 

"Gussa kya dikha rahe ho bhai?" The employee retorted placing his hands on his waist while tilting a bit, ".....Tum bhi toh usse bahar bulake,  ussey aiyashi karna chahte ho" he added accusing which agitated Vansh to core.

Immediately taking out the gun, that was slyly kept in his socks, Vansh pointed it right on the centre of his forehead while clutching the collar. "Aayyii..aayii.. Pistol!!" The employee squeaked in terror. 

"Saari ki saari goliyaan sar mein utar dunga agar chup chap apna kaam nhi kiya toh" Vansh dangerously threatened him and the man started shaking his knees in fear, "Kar raha hoon, kar raha hoon. Main toh mazak kar raha tha" he tried covering up but Vansh thrusted the nozzle of the gun more against the skin of his forehead.

"Chalo" Aangre ordered after a moment of trial of suppressing his giggle.

Clutching the collar, Aangre had to pull the man out of Vansh's grip and pushed him inside the mansion.

"Heeee....heeee....heeee" the employee continued squeaking all the way to the garden, and Aangre felt like bursting out in laughter.

"Yaha chupe raho..." He dictated the employee, "..... Jaise message karunga, bahar aake yaha khade ho jana..." Aangre pointed his position. He then pressed the wooden bark of the adjacent tree and a pit opened in front of the employee.
"...... Main entrance pe khada rahunga...." He informed pressing his lips into thin line to supress his unavoidable giggles.
Licking his upper lips, Aangre turned his back towards the employee and  gave out a big blow.
Taking few deep breaths, Aangre turned around after successfully supressing his chuckles.  

"Yaad rahe....." Aangre warned sternly, "......Riddhima kitna bhi bulaye, mat mudna. Aur jaise hi main signal karun, yaha se nikal jana..." He added pointing towards the pit.

Once again explaining him the mechanism of it's working, Aangre asked, "...samjhe?" He asked but the employee still seemed to be in his own squeaky world.
Taking put his gun, Aangre pointed exactly on the place where Vansh placed his gun, "Samjhe?!?!" He bellowed out and the employee briskly nodded his head,  "....Bilkul mat mudna" Aangre warned again. 

"Haa haa samajh gya...." The employee blurted out in distress, "......Galti se bhi nhi mudunga. Pistol neeche karo" he added in a broken voice.

"Kaha phas gya" he mumbled to himself as Aangre left shoving the gun back in his pocket.

"Sab samjha diya ussey?" Asked Vansh placing a medium-sized ladder adjacent to the wall of his window, as Aangre reached his Boss placing the employee.

"Ji Boss" Aangre affirmed.

"Saare CCTV'S disconnected hai?" He asked climbing the little ladder.

"Yes Boss" replied Aangre shortly.

"Kaam ho jaane ke baad yeh secret route band karwa dena.." Dictated Vansh whilst thinking of taking the risk of peeping into his room, as his eyes scanned the large window.

"Right Boss" Aangre affirmed again, pulling Vansh out of his risky thoughts.
"....aur iski saasein bhi" he gestured glaring at the direction of the  crouched man.

"Hmm" Aangre gave a knowing nod.

"Andar jaao aur pta karo Riddhima kaha hai? Main apni position le leta hoon"  Vansh dictated his last command and moved up to the last stair of the medium-sized ladder. The height of the ladder, just reached his thighs.

"Okay Boss" Aangre left nodding his head.

As Aangre walked towards Riddhima's room, he noticed Kabir walking his opposite direction. He immediately hid himself behind the pillar.
Guessing that he might have exited from his sister-in-law's room, his suspicion grew more.

Leaving aside every suspicious words, Aangre tried peeping into Riddhima's room, when he found her crouching on the cold floor.
*Bhabhi aise?*

Taking out his phone, Aangre immediately typed the message, "Bhabhi room mein hai" and send a missed call to the employee while rushing back to the entrance.

He checked out his scared cat, whether he has taken his position and was relieved at the effectiveness of Vansh Rai Singhania's threat.
The employee stood straight, facing his back towards the window.

He then looked at Vansh who craned his neck towards the window and seemed to call out his sister-in-law's name, "Riddhima"

As Vansh started hurrying down the ladder, Aangre hid behind the wall. 

"Vansh?? Vansh!!" They could hear Riddhima call.

The man, named Vansh who was very mechanical up till now, felt the strings of his heart getting pulled. He looked to the other side, while buring his short nails at the wooden handle of ladder, as if trying to prevent him from responding to his lady love's call. 

"Leave" Aangre sent a message to the employee as Vansh indicated Riddhima's arrival towards the garden arena.

Getting the message, the employee immediately jumped into the pit, and closed it by pressing the switch on the extended wall of the pit. As he pressed the switch two iron slabs, slid against each other to close the pit and iron granules loaded soil immediately covered the iron slabs, due to the magnetism  created.

"Vansh?" Riddhima called out while wildly searching every corner.  

"Vansh?" She called out again, moving towards the backyard and then again retracing her steps, "Vansh ko maine yahi dekha tha. Woh kaha gya?" She muttered to herself, "....Vansh main aa gyi...Vansh?" She called out again, in hope of getting an response but alas! her destiny only gifted her disappointment.

So then next chapter is up. Hope you all will like it.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then.....bye...

Thank You
..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 12.7K 69
riddhima: AAhhhhhh (she screamed in fear and hide behind the wall) vansh: Angre go there and check who is that angre : yes boss" (Angre slowly moves...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
241K 16.7K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...
171K 15K 52
Manyabhum and You, Vansh growled in rage, decieved me. Now get ready to bear the consequence! A war shall be waged against your state, and You, he l...