Flower Crown | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

Від hershey_y

Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by so... Більше

Flower Crown
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Flashback I
Flashback II
Thirty Six
Flashback III
Flashback IV
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Flashback V
Flashback VI
Flashback VII
Flashback VIII
Forty
Epilogue
Author's Note (Please Read)

Thirty Five

19.3K 1K 498
Від hershey_y

Jungkook does not realise when the milk starts overflowing from the glass he has been pouring it into with the bottle until he hears Taehyung call his name. He has been thinking about Soobin and the times he has spent with his son.

"J-Jungkook! You okay?" Taehyung asks. He has noticed how lost his husband seems these days even though he is not talking to him. The ravenette is always attentive so seeing Jungkook like this is a little concerning for his husband.

"Oh yeah. I am. Just got a little distracted." The true blood says and puts the bottle of milk away. He forces a smile towards his husband but Taehyung knows its fake. He knows Jungkook is not happy and very worried these days, just like him.

"What bring you here? Do you want me to get something for you?" Jungkook asks as he takes a cloth and starts wiping the milk he spilt.

"N-No... I'm okay." Taehyung adds and forces a smile too. They are being so formal with each other and Jungkook does not like that. So he decides to talk to his husband.

"Tae, can we please talk?" The ravenette asks, his voice is so soft that it makes Taehyung melt. He doesn't know if it's a great idea to talk to Jungkook because he does not want to bother him again but then he is an omega. Jungkook's omega. And he craves for his alpha. So maybe he can just make an exception this time and stay close to the older for a while and talk to him?

"Tae?" Jungkook's voice breaks his trance. He softly nods his head and sits down on one of the stools placed near the kitchen counter.

Jungkook pours a glass of strawberry milkshake for the younger. Strawberry milkshake and banana milk are always available in the pack house of the Dark Wood pack. The couple has made sure of that. Oh and also chocolate shake because Soobin loves it.

Jungkook brings their drinks and passes the strawberry milkshake to Taehyung. He takes a seat in front of him and looks straight in the beautiful eyes of the omega.

"I... I don't know why things are suddenly so awkward between us." Jungkook chuckles nervously while scratching the back of his neck. Taehyung kind of knows what kind of a conversation Jungkook wishes to have with him right now.

"It's okay. Say whatever you want to." Taehyung says softly and smiles at the true blood encouragingly and that really helps Jungkook. He slowly moves his hand closer to his husband's and holds it between his.

A shiver runs down Taehyung's spine and he suddenly feels calmness wash over his body. Jungkook releases some soothing pheromones for the omega because he knows that his husband has been very stressed these past days.

"L-Look... I know these days are not the b-best in our lives. We're... We're going through a hard time and so is our son. I want us to stay strong in times like these but... but we're so distant. We're... drifting apart and I don't want that." Jungkook finally says what he has been wanting to say for days. It's been almost a month since Soobin's birthday now but things have not changed between the couple.

They hardly even see each other because Jungkook is mostly busy with the pack duties while the younger spends most of his time in Soobin's room and little time in his own. He has also not been feeling too well these days but he does not want to burden anyone with his problems so he does not say anything to anyone.

"We need to talk, Tae. I know there are problems going on between us but it's nothing a conversation can't sort out." The ravenette says, squeezing Taehyung's hand. The omega looks at him, eyes clearly depicting sadness.

"Y-Yeah, but the question is... do you really want to talk to me?" Taehyung asks. His question makes Jungkook surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you talking to me right now because you want to or because... we're mates and you feel obliged to talk to me?" Taehyung says the last statement in a whisper but Jungkook's hears it.. He feels like something snapped inside his heart by the way Taehyung said that.

"W-Why do you feel like that, Tae? Of course I want to talk to you." Jungkook says, trying to sound convincing but Taehyung shakes his head.

"No! That's not what your actions said a few days ago. You blamed me for Soobin getting kidnapped. Okay, I agree that I might be the one at fault because I'm Soobin's mother and an omega. Omegas are supposed to take care of their pups but I couldn't even do that right. Its obvious that you were m-mad at me. Possibly, you're still mad at me. But... I understand. I failed my duty as a mother and because of this, all of this is happening. I also talked to another alpha and let him touch me. I know everything is my fault and I accept that. You don't have to come here and try to fix things just because you're obliged to since we're mates. I know you're mad at me and you d-don't want me." By the time Taehyung stops talking, he has fat tears streaming down his face.

Jungkook is shocked by the sudden outburst but he cannot blame Taehyung for that. When he calmed down a little a few days ago, he introspected whatever he did and he knows how wrong he was. He has been a complete jerk to his mate.

"Who said I don't want you, Tae?" Jungkook asks, hurt evident in his voice. Taehyung blinks his eyes multiple times to prevent the tears from falling further but he is failing miserably.

Jungkook gets up from his seat and walks towards the younger. He lovingly cups his cheeks and caresses them with utmost care. "You're the only one that I want, love. You're the only one." Jungkook says as he wipes away his tears.

Taehyung sobs. Jungkook bends his head to kiss Taehyung. He wants the omega to know that no matter what happens, he will always be there for him. He wants to say so many things, he wants to tell Taehyung so much. But all that can wait. First, he just feels like he needs to kiss Taehyung so that the action can convey a lot more than his words can.

But as soon as Taehyung realises his husband's intentions, he turns his head to the other side. Jungkook's lips land on the younger's cheek instead. Taehyung sobs and bites his lower lip from making any sound. He does not make an eye contact with the alpha.

Jungkook is hurt by this but he also knows that he deserves it. Jungkook has been a total asshole to his mate and he knows that he deserves any kind of punishment that Taehyung wishes to give him. It seems like the silent treatment he has been getting is one of them.

"J-Jungkook, pl-please don't." Taehyung whispers, still not looking at the alpha. Jungkook just wants Taehyung to look at him while speaking.

"Tae, please listen to me." Jungkook says desperately. He holds the younger's face again and lifts it up so that he can look in Taehyung's eyes. Those beautiful eyes that are teary. They have been teary since a long time. Since the day Soobin got kidnapped, Jungkook cannot remember a time when he did not see water in the eyes of the omega.

"Look, I'm r-really sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have blamed you because... it was not your fault that Soobin got kidnapped. I guess..." Jungkook pauses and takes a deep breath. He kind of feels ashamed of himself.

When he sees Taehyung looking at him attentively, he continues, "I guess, I was just j-jealous. My wolf got mad when he saw you with some other alpha. In his ar-arms actually and you were r-reeking of him. It made me really mad and I was s-so angry that I couldn't think straight. I'm sorry." Jungkook looks down. He does not have the guts to look at Taehyung in the eyes.

"N-No, Jungkook. You had every right to be mad at me. I... An omega is supposed to give b-birth to pups and take care of them. Th-That's the only thing they are expected to do... besides pleasuring their alphas. I f-failed in doing that Jungkook. I failed as a mother and... as a m-mate since I was hugging Junho." Taehyung roughly rubs his eyes. He is so sick of crying all the time but guess he is just that weak.

"No, baby. Its not your fault. It's not anyone's fault. I'm really, really sorry for blaming you. I'm sorry for not being there for you as well because you were going through the same p-pain that I am. I'm really sorry, Tae. Please forgive me." Jungkook says, holding Taehyung's shoulder.

The omega squirms in his hold, wanting the true blood to stop holding him and even though Jungkook feels bad, he backs away a little. He does not want the omega to be uncomfortable.

He is also a little mad at whoever made this kind of image about omegas in Taehyung's head. Guess he will have to talk the the younger about that as well.

"Tae, please I'll do any-anything you say for your forgiveness. Please forgive me. Please." Jungkook sniffs, feeling absolutely helpless.

Taehyung quietly gets up from his place and fidgets with his fingers. He looks at Jungkook and says, "I... I have to g-go. Soobin must be waiting for me."

Taehyung starts walking away but Jungkook is quick to hold his hand. The omega harshly turns around and starts jerking his hand, wanting the older to just leave him.

Even though he wants to believe whatever his husband said, he can't. He really thought Jungkook was different from other alphas but the true blood acts just like them when he is angry. It makes Taehyung and his wolf really sad and scared.

"Jungkook, please l-let me go. I have to go to S-Soobin." Taehyung says, his tone almost begging. Jungkook sighs. Guess he will have to try some other time. He leaves Jungkook's hand and smiles sadly at him. "You can go." He whispers.

The omega nods and turns around to leave but he stumbles as he feels his head spinning. His hands try to hold the counter next to him so that he does not fall but his fingers are slipping.

Jungkook immediately comes near him and wraps his hand around Taehyung's waist. He pulls him in his chest and asks, "Are you okay, Tae?"

Taehyung looks at his husband and nods. He squeezes his eyes shut momentarily and prays the Moon Goddess to give him enough strength to at least walk to his room on his own.

"Sweetheart!" Jungkook pats his cheeks to get Taehyung's attention. The omega slowly opens his eyes and looks at Jungkook's concerned ones.

Taehyung stands up straight and slowly moves away from the older, trying to stabilize his feet so that he does not faint due to the dizziness.

"Taehyung, say something." Jungkook says worriedly.

"I'm... I'm fine." Taehyung says softly. He is too tired.

"You don't look fine to me though."

"Don't concern yourself, Jungkook. I'm okay and I don't wanna be a burden on you." Taehyung says and turns around to leave. Jungkook only stares at him sadly and sighs.

------------------------------

Taehyung wakes up with a jerk. He immediately sits up as he feels pain in his chest. His hand immediately clutches his chest as he gasps for air. His eyes are blurry with tears and his whole body is shaking badly.

"T-TAEHYUNG!" He hears a scream and even in this state, the omega does not have to look at who it is. It's Jungkook. When he had gone to sleep, after a few minutes, the true blood had entered the room and layed on the couch. Every night, Jungkook sleeps in Taehyung's room. He comes when he thinks Taehyung has fallen asleep and leaves before the omega wakes up.

Taehyung does not know why Jungkook does that but whatever the reason is, Taehyung likes it. He feels a sense of comfort in the ravenette's presence. He feels like he is not alone after all.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" The ravenette asks, immediately coming next to Taehyung and taking him in his arms. The omega is shaking so much.

"Shhh... shhh... Sweetheart. It's okay. You're okay. Tell me what's wrong hmm? Tell your Kookie. Kookie is right here for you, baby." Jungkook says,  trying to comfort him. He is so concerned but he maintains his composure and starts rocking his husband in his arms. He uses one hand to caresses Taehyung's cheeks to calm him down. Maybe the omega had a bad dream.

"K-Kookie!" Taehyung wails and Jungkook is really shocked. He is not able to calm the omega even though he is releasing calming pheromones for his husband.

"Baby, what happened? You're s-scaring me. Did you have a nightmare? Is that it?"

"K-Kookie... I... I... cannot..." Taehyung tries to speak between his sobs.

"You cannot what, baby?" The ravenette encourages him to speak.

"I cannot... I cannot f-feel Soobin, h-hyung. I can-cannot feel anything ab-about him. I... can't... I c-can't..." Taehyung clings to Jungkook and after hearing Taehyung's words, the true blood is scared. Very scared.

"T-Take m-me to Soo-Soobin, K-Kookie. Take me t-to my, baby. I wa-wanna see him. I wanna make s-sure he is okay. Pl-Please..." Taehyung is crying in Jungkook's arms, shaking badly. The sight is so heartbreaking and it really takes a lot for Jungkook to not start crying himself.

"Shhhh... Baby, I'll take you to our son. J-Just calm down. Just-"

"NO! I CAN'T CALM DOWN! TAKE ME TO MY BABY, JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yells. He is getting really impatient but can you blame him? He is very scared for his son right now because of the feeling he's having.

Jungkook understands the omega's urgency and picks him up in his arms. He carries his husband in bridal style who is already crying a lot.

As Jungkook's footsteps approach Soobin's room, their heartbeats accelerate rapidly. They are very scared of entering the room. Taehyung, because he has a very ugly feeling in his chest. Jungkook, because he is scared because of Taehyung.

Once they reach the room, Jungkook tells Taehyung to push the door open because he is carrying him in his arms. But before the purple haired male can open the door, the door automatically springs open and they see Seokjin standing behind Namjoon.

They see a very serious expression on the face of the older alpha which is enough to scare the shit out of them more than they already are and also tears rolling down the cheeks of the older omega makes them worried sick.

It's enough to make Taehyung and Jungkook's throat dry.

"J-Jin hyung, what ar-are you doing here s-so late at n-night?" Taehyung asks, trying to suppress his sobs.

When the couple does not say anything, all Jungkook says is, "H-Hyungs?" Because he can smell their sadness and he can also smell something else in the air.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's the smell of death.

~•~•~•~•~

THE END!

(just kidding)

Hey lovelies! I'm sure a lot of you must be mad at me. Well as much sad as I am about it, I can't really help it. It's the plot. There are a few more chapters to go so stay tuned.

And as much as I want to talk about how good the SoFi Stadium looks while it's being prepared for BTS and ARMY, I won't cause I know you must be cursing me rn😭

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6M 68.1K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
1.3M 57.3K 86
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has everything. But still, he is desperate to...
3.2M 194K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...