Young Love // Tommyinnit x re...

By T0bywrites

MAIN TWS: Self harm, Kinda gayness, Overall a cute fluffy/ small angst book Tommy innit x fem reader No smut... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Part 21
Chapter 22
THANK YOU
(Extra)

Chapter 19

689 15 15
By T0bywrites

Long chapter to make up for the last one.

TW: Mentions of sh, sexual references

"Hey, any idea if we're doing anything today." I asked, sitting down on one of the chairs in the kitchen. "Not really, We could go out and film a vlog but i don't know what we would do." Wilbur said, sighing. "What if we got Jack for the day and went out" Niki suggested.

"Yeah! We could just say 'Taking Jack Manifold to." I started, pausing to think. "We could take him to the cinema?" I finished as everyone agreed. "Ok so we can ask who wants to come and everyone else can go somewhere else?" Ranboo said, walking in.

"Hey, what we talking about?" Tommy said, walking in, his hair still damp from a shower. If i was being honest, He looked kind of cute.  "We're gonna get Jack and go to the cinema. You in?" I told him, snapping back into reality as he enthusiastically agreed.

We talked to everyone else as we agreed that Niki, Wilbur, me, Quackity, Dream, George, Bad, Ranboo and Tommy would come and everyone else would do something different. Out of nowhere, George came and pulled me back upstairs, into his room.

"George. What?" I asked questioningly as he shut the door and locked it. "Are you good?" I asked, now kind of concerned. "I'm fine. Are YOU ok?" He asked comfortingly, patting the spot next to him on the bed, telling me to sit.

I rolled my eyes. George always used to do this thing where whenever i was feeling down, he would talk to me almost like a therapist. "I'm ok i guess." I shrugged, sitting next to him. "How's your arm? Can i see?" He asked, gingerly pulling up the sleeve, trying not to hurt me.

It was genuinely sweet what he was doing and we always had these long, emotional talks with each other about how we were feeling. The small slashes on my arm had scabbed over by now and they probably weren't going to scar.

"You know," I started, sighing. If i was going to have to talk to him, i may as well tell him everything. "Whenever I used to cut, I felt like an artist almost. Like the blade was my paintbrush and i was painting a masterpiece that would remain forever." I looked over at George who was sitting there, listening intently.

I sighed again and continued "but every now and again, the blade would go too deep. When that happened, i didn't feel like an artist anymore. I felt like a failure. Like i could never do anything right and i was a waste of space who was a burden to everyone around them." I felt myself starting to tear up a little.

George pulled me into a close hug and held me for a while, whispering comforting words into my ears. "Your not a waste of space, Y/n, Your amazing. Look." He said, pulling out his phone. I saw the hashtag '#Y/NSUPPORT' trending.

"I noticed how people were treating you on twitter and other social medias, so i tweeted something simple with hashtag Y/n support. Look through the tweets on there." He smiled, handing me the phone.

I slowly grabbed it and started looking through.

User816192
|
#Y/NSUPPORT  I don't know what happened but WE LOVE YOU Y/N!! <333

User718381
|
Y/N has helped me through so much and hearing that they are having a hard time hurts me. Hope you feel better soon Y/n! 🤍🤍 #Y/NSUPPORT

User37191
|
I love you Y/n! You have helped more people than you know <3 #Y/NSUPPORT

I looked back at George, handing him the phone. "Thank you." I smiled at him before speaking again. "Anyways, What's new with you?" I questioned enthusiastically. I had noticed Dream and George sneaking off last night and was curious to where they had gone.

"What- Who- Nothing." He stuttered as i noticed a small blush spread across his face. "Oh. My. God. You and Clay fucked didn't you?" I laughed hysterically as George got obviously redder. "Y/N! We didn't- I mean- We did but" He cut himself off, hiding under his bed sheets.

"Ok first of all," I said, composing myself after a few minutes. "Ew. Secondly, How was it not being able to walk anymore." I laughed. "In all seriousness, how was it?" I said as he finally emerged, completely red and embarrassed. "Uh.. It was.. Do you want the real one or the one appropriate for your age?" He asked before speaking.

"THE REAL ONE!! Come one Gogy, Tell meeeeee" I complained before he gave in. "Alright, alright, fine. We snuck out last night to an old place that I knew, under a old tree. And uh.. He led off and stopped talking. "Georgeeee come onnn!! I want details." I laughed. "Fine! It was fucking amazing. He was incredible." George half shouted before slapping his hand over his mouth.

"He uh.. He had to help me back into the car. I couldn't walk." I started laughing hysterically again at this fact as George buried his face in his hands. After another 20 minutes or so of talking, I went back to the main room.

"Nice job ruining George's walking ability." I chuckled in Dream's ear as i sat down next to him, pulling out my phone and acting like nothing happened. "Clay man, why you so red for? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Sapnap asked.

"He's fine. Just a bit shocked." I said, looking over at his horrified face then back at sapnap. "Him and George fucked" I mouthed in his direction as his eyes widened, filtering back between me and Dream. Dream lightly hit my shoulder as if to ask "Why the fuck did you tell him?"

I laughed and went to find tommy since i hadn't seen him since George had pulled me away. Turns out, he was up in his room streaming since it was only midday and we weren't planning on leaving until 2pm.

"Hey Tom." I said, coming into his room. "Wait i'm streaming!" He shouted as i shut the door behind me. " I know. Im gonna sit in with you because i'm bored. I went over to him and whispered some thing in his ear that the mic wouldn't pick up.

"Leaving at 2 so we can get Jack." I whispered before giving him a quick kiss. I waved towards his camera before flopping down on his bed and pulling out my phone. I turned the volume off and opened his stream on my phone.

'shhh hi chat! I'm still here' I typed. A few minutes later, Tommy looked back at me. "Chats going insane now, thanks" He chuckled pleasantly before going back to his game of minecraft.

"SHIT!" He shouted, dying again. From what i had gathered, the was trying to beat the game alone but was struggling. "Move over. I'll do it." I said, sighing and getting up from the bed. He reluctantly gave me the headphones and let me sit on the chair.

"Hey chat! Since Tommy is such a child that he can't even beat the game, i'm doing it." I threw a pen at him that i found on the desk as he tried to shout at me for calling him a child again. "Get a chair and come here. Maybe learn something while your at it." I joked as he sighed and pulled up a chair.

(unrelated but listen to 'abcdefu'!! Istg it helps you get over them while screaming the lyrics)

"Chat it's fine! He knows i don't mean it." I dismissed chat as they tried to tell me to be nicer. Within an hour i had made it to the end and everyone in the chat, including Tommy, was cheering me on. We both screamed as i got the final hit on the dragon, killing it. "NOW TEACH ME HOW TO DO IT!" Tommy shouted, laughing.

"Maybe later Toms," I said before leaning up to his ear. "Get ready. We need to get Jack in half an hour" I whispered again so chat couldn't hear. "Ok, You get ready and i'll be down in a bit." He said, kissing my cheek before going back to the PC to end his stream.

"CHAT SHUT UP IM NOT A SIMP" I heard him yelling as i left the room. I went to change into something cute but comfortable. I decided on a plain white T-shirt and black jeans.

(Outfit)

I sped back downstairs to see Tommy with Tubbo and Ranboo, laughing together. I felt like i would act as a burden if i went and sat next to them so I just sat with Karl and Quackity, who were talking about something random. I sighed and pulled out my phone, opening twitter. I remembered George telling me he tweeted something so i went to check that.

GeorgeNotFound
|
I've seen the way some people treat my sister. I want to make it exceptionally clear that Y/N means more to me than anything in the world. I can't do much but ask if you can please be nicer to them. She is literally 15 years old and has gone through enough trauma and problems to be dealing with this bullshit at such a young age. #Y/NSUPPORT

I smiled as i read and clicked the hashtag again, reading through all the positive messages. I opened a new tweet.

U/N
|
Just opened twitter and thank you for all the kind words today, It means so much to me to hear that people find comfort in my streams because it's what i like to do most. Thank you <3333

I pressed the tweet button and closed Twitter. I looked at the time and when i realised that it was 1:45, i suggested that we should go. Everyone got up and headed towards the front door.

We all piled into the two cars that we had and gave the drivers directions to Jacks house. "Has anyone actually asked Jack if he wanted to come?" I asked. "Na but he can suck it up and come anyway." Tommy said smugly. I noticed Dream give George a quick look before George hit him lightly.

I glared at both of them and went back to talking with Ranboo and Tommy. The others had gone in a different car as we all started driving. It took another hour before we were there.
_________________________________________

Cutting it off here bc it's taking too long to write. I'll finish another day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.1K 37
(CLOSED) Mm title says it all lovelies! Oneshots and all that await you in this book! ^w^ please enjoy and I hope you find comfort here! This is a s...
22.4K 244 50
I decided to write this 'cause if not my head would explode with ideas I get in class... If you are Tommyinnit do not read this. Mostly ANGST but som...
430K 15.3K 172
Tommyinnit au's and one shots. Mostly angst and maybe I will do some fluff. No smut cause Tommy is minor :). There's no any ship or something like th...
90.6K 3K 50
[DISCONTINUED - WRITER NO LONGER ACTIVE] This is just a book of Tommy and Tubbo oneshots, as the title says, and I have put content warnings at the b...