Flower Crown | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

Autorstwa hershey_y

Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by so... Wiฤ™cej

Flower Crown
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Flashback I
Flashback II
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Flashback III
Flashback IV
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Flashback V
Flashback VI
Flashback VII
Flashback VIII
Forty
Epilogue
Author's Note (Please Read)

Thirty Four

19.2K 1.1K 270
Autorstwa hershey_y

Taehyung has a small smile on his face as he stares at his little baby who has now been moved back to the pack house. A room has specially been designed for Soobin so that he could stay here since he needs a lot of medical equipments supporting him.

It's been a few days since this incident took place and Taehyung has never left his son's side. Seokjin decided to stay at the Dark Wood pack as he became Soobin's personal doctor since the baby needs to be under special care.

Nothing has changed these past days. Soobin did not wake up and hope is the only thing that Taehyung, Jungkook and their friends are holding fast too.

Taehyung has changed quite a lot since everything happened. He does not talk much to anyone. He just stays beside Soobin and talks to his son. He only leaves his side when he has to eat, shower or sleep and he does not even do these things willingly. Seokjin has to almost force him to do all these things.

Taehyung has been very distant from Jungkook as well. After crying in the arms of his husband in the hospital, Taehyung has not once talked to him first or touched him.

Well, Taehyung is deeply hurt by what Jungkook said. Or how he blamed him for Soobin getting kidnapped. Well, maybe it really is Taehyung's fault that Soobin is in this situation. After all, Jungkook really did warn him. He had told Taehyung not to step out of the house at that time of the day.

If Taehyung hadn't gone outside, he wouldn't have talked to Junho or got distracted. Soobin would be perfectly happy and giggling in his arms right now. But Taehyung had to mess it up and put his son's life in danger.

Oh, how badly he wishes it was him and not his son on that bed with all the life supporting equipments on him.

Taehyung does not have the courage to face the true blood. He really believes that it was his fault and he knows Jungkook believes it too. He is sad and hurting but he does not want to trouble Jungkook or anyone else with his problems and pains anymore. He knows they have their own problems and pains to go through and they shouldn't be taking more.

He doesn't want to be a burden on his husband or anyone else anymore.

Jungkook did try to talk to the omega, feeling super guilty about what he said in anger and how mad he got at Taehyung even after knowing that it wasn't really his fault. He wants to apologise to Taehyung but the younger is being so distant. It really seems like Taehyung does not want to talk to him, or anyone for that matter, right now.

He has decided to give him space but it's killing him. It kills him to see his husband talking to their son who is in a coma but not him. He can feel his loneliness and sadness but he does not want to push himself of Taehyung.

Jungkook peeks inside the room in which Soobin currently is. He sees Taehyung playing with the little boy's hair. The omega has a small smile on his face, similar to the one he used to have when he used to stare at their son for hours when he was asleep.

It breaks Jungkook's heart to see his husband like that. He knows that the younger is basically shutting off everyone and talking to someone (their son) who is not in a position of replying to him.

"My baby, do you know how cute you look while sleeping? How can someone look so cute while sleeping? I'm sure you got that from your f-father." Taehyung says, his heart clenching at the mention of Soobin's father, being totally unaware of the fact that he is being watched by Jungkook.

"But as much as you look cute while sleeping, you look so much more cuter when you're awake. You look so beautiful while giggling, baby. I miss your smile. I miss you so much... So wake up soon, okay? Do you promise your mama to wake up soon?" Taehyung asks as he takes Soobin's small hand in his hand and brings it closer to his lips. He pecks his hand and a tear falls from his eyes when he feels no movement by Soobin.

"I want you to wake up, baby. But I want you to rest as much as you want. Your dad said you should r-rest well so that when you wake up... you're h-healthy and completely okay." Taehyung smiles, his eyes observing the rise and fall of Soobin's chest which is an indication that his son is at least alive.

Talking to Soobin in this condition is really hard for him but it also relaxes him. At least it helps him realise that Soobin is right here with him even if he isn't talking to him or anything. The well being of the baby is the most important thing for him.

After a few minutes of silence, the alarm Taehyung had set on his phone earlier goes off. A smile adorns Taehyung's face as he looks at the time.

It's the midnight of 5th December.

It's Soobin's first birthday.

Finally.

"Happy birthday, baby!" Taehyung wishes his son and bends down to peck his forehead. The door of the room opens further from the ajar position soon and Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook walk inside. Jongho enters at last with a beautifully decorated strawberry cake in his hand. He remembers Soobin eating all his strawberry pastries once because he liked it so much.

Taehyung moves back as everyone goes near Soobin and wishes the little one a happy birthday. They are really sad, specially Taehyung and Jungkook. They did not want to celebrate Soobin's first birthday like this when he is in a coma. But still it's the little baby's first birthday and he can still hear what's going on around him in the state of coma so they should at least wish the baby.

Everyone says sweet words to Soobin and they pray that the little alpha wakes up soon and ends the misery of his parents.

"Okay, we're going to cut Soobin's favourite cake now. Binie, you want the cake, right? Wake up soon and we will eat a lot of cake." Jongho says softly to the baby and pecks his cheeks on both the sides.

"Jungkook and Taehyung, the two of you should cut the cake." Jimin says. Taehyung gulps due to nervousness. He has not talked to Jungkook these days. He did not even go near him. How is he going to manage staying so close to the alpha right now?

"I-Is it really necessary?" Taehyung asks. He has been so alone these past days that it's weird for him to be in the same room with so many people even if these people are his friends and family.

"Of course, Tae. A child's first birthday is a very important day in their life and also in the lives of his parents." Seokjin says.

"Do it for Soobin, Tae." Namjoon says, squeezing the omega's shoulder, a non-verbal way of telling the younger than he's here for him.

"You're really strong, Tae. You too, Jungkook. Do it for Soobin." Yoongi says patting the true blood's back. He knows that things are not exactly at their best between Jungkook and Taehyung. Their relationship is at a difficult stage right now.

"Come on, Kook. Be quick and come here. Jongho gave me this big ass cake to hold while he was talking to Soobin and my hands fucking hurt." Hoseok groans. Everyone's eyes widen at his words.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook and Taehyung scream at him at the same time. Hoseok looks at him in confusion while the couple glares at him. The others have a hard time controlling their laughter.

"W-What? What did I do?" Hoseok asks, still not understanding the situation.

"You don't curse in front of a child. You can't do that. You just can't. Not near my baby. Or anyone else's too." Jungkook says and Hoseok realises his mistake. A small smile tugs at Taehyung's lips remembering the time when Jungkook had cursed in front of Soobin and he got mad at him. Jongho feels proud of himself for teaching his hyung a lesson.

"Okay, let's cut the cake now." Jimin announces and practically pushes Jungkook towards Taehyung who shuffles a little uncomfortably but then stands next to Jungkook.

The ravenette does not like this. He does not want his husband to be this awkward, nervous and uncomfortable around him. He wants to fix this. But for that, he has to talk to Taehyung. Does his mate want to talk to him yet?

Jungkook's thoughts get interrupted when he hears everyone sing the birthday song for Soobin.

'Saengil chukha hamnida
Saengil chukha hamnida
Saranghaneun Soobinie
Saengil chukha hamnida~~'

"Blow the candle, guys." Seokjin says. Jungkook and Taehyung blow the candle at the same time.

Jongho brings the knife to them but the both of them reach for it at the same time, resulting in their hands brushing against each other.

A weird spark runs through their bodies as the two of them look at each other. Taehyung retreats his hand slowly even though all he wants to do is to hold Jungkook's hand because that makes him feel really nice.

"Y-You can take it." Taehyung says. Jungkook shakes his head and smiles at him, "It's our son's birthday. Don't you think we should do it together?"

Taehyung finds himself nodding at Jungkook's question. Soobin would not like his parents being distant like this. Its clear from how cheerful the little alpha got when both his mama and dad were with him at the same time.

"Be quick, guys. You can stare at each other all you want later." Hoseok teases them, making the couple blush.

"Hold my hand." Jungkook tells Taehyung whose face has turns a deep shade of red. He slowly holds Jungkook's hand that is holding the knife. It feels like a rush of electricity passed by his body. The touch makes him feel so good and reminds him how much he has missed his alpha.

Same is the case with Jungkook. He decides to make Taehyung comfortable with him again in any way he can and apologise to him so that everything can be normal again.

"Cut the cake, guys." Namjoon and Yoongi prompt together. The couple nods and cuts the cake. Everyone congratulates them for Soobin's first birthday and they also shower the baby with kisses and caresses all over his face even though Soobin cannot feel it.

Taehyung has tears in his eyes when he sees how much his pup means to everyone. He feels so many emotions at the same time. He is sad and happy at the same time. It's a weird combination actually.

Jungkook can feel his emotions too. He has noticed the change in Taehyung's scent. His eyebrows raise as he stares at his mate deeply. He is more sensitive to smell than anyone else because he is a true blood alpha.

"So guys, it's really late at night. We should go and sleep now." Yoongi says, trying to suppress a yawn.

"Of course, Yoongi hyung would be sleepy now." Jimin rolls his eyes and everyone laughs. Everyone says goodnight to Soobin and his parents before exiting the room one by one.

Now it's just Jungkook and Taehyung left in the room with an awkward air surrounding them. Taehyung plays with his fingers and softly looks at Jungkook. "I-If you want to spend time with Soobin, I can l-leave."

"I don't want you to leave." Jungkook really doesn't want that but Taehyung just smiles. "Have a word with him. It's okay. He m-must be wanting to have some b-bonding time with his father." Taehyung says and before Jungkook can protest, the younger leaves the room.

The ravenette sighs deeply as he looks at Soobin. He takes a seat beside him and holds his hand before kissing it.

"Your mama is not talking to your dad, Soobinie. You don't want that, right? Wake up. Wake up and talk some sense into your mama. Tell him that he should not ignore dad, okay?" Jungkook says while playing with his son's soft hands. It's funny how everyone talks to Soobin as if he understands what they are trying to say.

But they talk to him so that he knows that he is not alone in this. He needs to know that so many people are there for him and they won't leave him. They want Soobin to fight more so that he can wake up soon and everything becomes alright.

"Wake up, baby. I want you to call me d-dad soon. Is it too much to ask for?" Jungkook says, a tear slipping out of his eyes. He quickly wipes it away and bends down to kiss Soobin's forehead.

This scene does not go unnoticed by Taehyung who is standing by the door, watching the father and son. He presses his hand on his mouth to suppress a sob and runs away to his room.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies, I hope this book is not making you cry too much. It was Soobin's birthday lol. I wish they could celebrate it in better circumstances.

Anyway, get ready for the rant!

BUTTER: A song whose records are more than the lyrics!

It did not get nominated for the record of the year at the Grammy (scammys). BTS got nominated in the Pop duo/group performance category again. I'm happy just because they wanted it otherwise I'm fucking angry. Yeah just one category out of 7 nominations, so do you think they would give the award to an Asian group? Heck no! Americans rule the Grammys. Peaches by Justin Bieber got several nominations. I remember Peaches getting #1 on billboard when Jungkook sang it on his live. It's ARMY that got him that position by streaming, not his fans omg! Also when BTS came to present the nominations, they announced only 1 nomination while the others did like 4-5. So Grammy used them for clout again and in the main show, they will ask BTS to perform because half the artists are not even that well known (no hate intended, just facts) so obviously how would they gather the audience? So they'll invite BTS, the most popular of all times, to bring viewers, ARMY (the biggest fandom on the planet). Its funny how the recording academy person was talking about inclusiveness as the first part of the speech. I was like "fuck you do you even know the meaning of the word??"

Anyway, imma boycott this scam and watch on illegal links instead. I'm NOT gonna give them any views from my side. You know what would be funny? Butter topping charts, specially Billboards again this week. It would be a slap on their faces. I hope BTS knows that they don't need grammys. There's no need to work harder cause they are doing their best. We are happy with BBMAs, AMAs, MAMA and the other award shows that respects them for their music and identity. They should just know that they have conquered the world in every aspect. Not everyone likes the kings of their kingdom but they can't do shit to overthrow the kings.

^She's the sweetest!!

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.4M 79.3K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
611K 27.6K 55
Taehyung is an Omega who lives in woods along with his nephew after losing his family in an accident, more like hiding and waiting for his mate. But...
1.2M 67.4K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...