The Yandere's Kiss Extends My...

By Injeolmi_

NOT MINE Short Title: YKEML Alternate Title: 我靠病娇的吻续命(穿书) Status: Completed Author: 众凌老怪 Summary : Yan Mu was... More

note <3
Chapter 1: Yan Gou
Chapter 2: Help me
Chapter 3: Stare
Chapter 4: Accept
Chapter 5: Rabbit
Chapter 6: Come here
Chapter 7: Apologize
Chapter 8: Applicator
Chapter 9: Touch
Chapter 10: Capture
Chapter 11: Private School
Chapter 12: Gentlemen
Chapter 13: Revenge
Chapter 14: Uproar
Chapter 15: Self-abasement
Chapter 16: Panic
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Short Essay
Chapter 19: Nosebleed
Chapter 20: Lie
Chapter 21: Live together
Chapter 22: Kiss
Chapter 23: Healthy
Chapter 24: Shop
Chapter 25: Eat Candy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Vinegar
Chapter 28: Color rope
Chapter 29: Contest
Chapter 30: Cut off
Chapter 31: The Second Kiss
Chapter 32: Change
Chapter 33: Snake Venom
Chapter 34: Wound
Chapter 35: Acknowledge
Chapter 36: Squeeze out
Chapter 37: The Second Prince
Chapter 38: Envy
Chapter 39: Wash your feet
Chapter 40: Revenge
Chapter 41: Node
Chapter 42: Intimacy
Chapter 43: Borrow money
Chapter 44: Leave
Chapter 45: Shyness
Chapter 46: Knocked
Chapter 47: The third kiss
Chapter 48: Irritability
Chapter 49: Possessive
Chapter 50: Panic
Chapter 51: Paranoid
Chapter 52: Picture Screen
Chapter 53: The fourth kiss
Chapter 54: Wangpu
Chapter 55: Child
Chapter 56: Heart knot
Chapter 57: Miss
Chapter 58: Injured
Chapter 59: Beads
Chapter 60: Sorry
Chapter 62: Open
Chapter 63: Eight years old
Chapter 64: The fifth kiss
Chapter 65: Saved
Chapter 66: Mind
Chapter 67: The Sixth kiss
Chapter 68: Baby
Chapter 69: Seventh kiss
Chapter 70: The eight kiss
note from this lazy but busy hoe

Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao

289 6 0
By Injeolmi_

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life YKEML » Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao [VIP]

The Yandere's Kiss Extends My Life Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao [VIP]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The next day, it was bright when Yan Mu woke up.

Due to the hangover, her head hurts a bit.

She rubbed her temples, remembering what she did when she was drunk.

But Yan Mu couldn't figure it out after thinking for a long time, so she simply put the matter down.

She got up to make the bed, but found that the bedding next to her was still warm.

Someone slept there before.

... After she got drunk last night, wouldn't she insist on pulling Yu Yuan to sleep together?

The corners of Yan Mu's mouth twitched slightly, and he dared not get up and go out to see people for a while.

Yan Mu was thinking about life in bed, but footsteps heard outside the door.

Almost a conditioned reflex, Yan Mu quickly lay back on the bed again, as if he was asleep.

The door was gently pushed open, and someone came towards her bed.

Yan Mu was stiff, and he didn't dare to let out the atmosphere.

The visitor let out a chuckle, as if he knew that Yan Mu was pretending to sleep.

But for some reason, the visitor did not expose it.

The scent of the food was faintly floating in the air, and Yan Mu sniffed, vaguely smelling the scent of Xiaolongbao and Shaomai.

She didn't feel that she swallowed, and her belly groaned.

Yan Mu pondered over and over again, and finally hunger defeated face.

She yawned, rubbed her eyes, and pretended that she had just woke up.

"Are you awake?" Yu Yuan didn't expose Yan Mu's careful thoughts either.

"Yeah." Yan Mu covered most of his face with a quilt, only revealing a pair of star-like eyes.

Because she just woke up, there was a bunch of dull hairs on her head that looked like rabbit ears.

Yu Yuan saw that his hands were itchy, and subconsciously wanted to pull it.

He lowered his eyes and restrained this inexplicable impulse.

"When you wake up, hurry up to wash and eat. It won't taste good when it's cold." Yu Yuan said

Yan Mu was kind enough to wash up as quickly as possible.

She was stunned as soon as she left the house, and the stone tables in the small courtyard were full of tables.

"It's just for breakfast. There is no need to buy so much, right?" Yan Mu said blankly, "Could it be that Chu Cong bought this again?"

"Chu Cong and Ayu have gone back." Yu Yuan said, "Chu Cong has to ask about King Xiang's husband and wife carefully. Ayu will have to stay in the palace for a few days before coming back."

Yan Mu picked up a steamed bun, bite it down, and the juice overflowed.

Yes, it's still pork and shrimp.

Yan Mu's happy eyes narrowed.

When Yu Yuan watched Yan Mu love to eat, his heart relaxed.

Yan Mu took one bite after another, unable to stop eating, while Yu Yuan watched her tenderly from the side.

Yan Mu was still wearing pink clothes, plain and simple, without much jewelry on her head.

If others are dressed like this, it will certainly look a little dull.

But Yan Mu's face is pretty, even if she dresses plainly and simply, she still has a feeling of hibiscus coming out of the water.

Yu Yuan's eyes were too hot, and Yan Mu wanted to pretend not to see it.

"Why are you staring at me if you don't eat?" Yan Mu took a sip of soy milk to hide his embarrassment.

"Since I came to Kyoto, I haven't taken a good stroll. If Amu is free in the afternoon, why not accompany me to look around." Yu Yuan said.

"It's really surprising. You bought a whole table of meals first, and then went shopping in the afternoon. You are so generous today, are you paying for it?" Yan Mu asked in a daze with his red lips slightly opened.

"I just want to accompany Amu more."

Yu Yuan's eyebrows were gentle, and he didn't seem to know how misleading he was.

Yan Mu choked, patted his chest and looked for water everywhere.

Yu Yuan's eyes were quick and his hands were quick, and he gave Yan Mu another cup of soy milk.

After another cup of soy milk, Yan Mu stopped choking, but his stomach was full.

There is still a big table for breakfast, and Yan Mu looks worried at the food.

"It's okay, leave these for the handymen to eat." Yu Yuan said: "The shop will open in a few days. Let's take advantage of the free time today, and hurry out to go shopping."

It is rare that Yu Yuan offered to accompany him out shopping, and Yan Mu naturally agreed.

She originally thought that Yu Yuan went to see the weapon shop, but Yu Yuan actually took her to a jewelry store.

Yan Mu has been busy decorating these days and has not had time to come out to stroll around.

Now as soon as she came to the jewelry store, she was attracted by the rare treasures.

The jewels are dazzling and the craftsmanship is exquisite. Yan Mu has only seen these gorgeous jewels on TV before.

She was curious and kept watching in the shop.

Yu Yuan followed behind her, without any unpleasant expression on his face.

Seeing Yan Mu's plain clothes, the guys in the store suddenly had prejudice in their hearts.

"This girl, do you want to buy it?" The guy pierced his ears a little impatiently. "Our jewellery is top-notch in Kyoto, whether it is raw materials or craftsmanship."

Before Yan Mu could speak, he saw that Yu Yuan's face next to him was already dark.

Yan Musheng was afraid that something might happen, so he quickly took Yu Yuan and left.

Turning left when going out, there is a jewelry shop, right next to the one just now.

The shop is relatively small, but the guy is obviously more enthusiastic.

As soon as the two entered the door, the buddy offered tea and pastries.

Regardless of the small size of this shop, no matter the style or craftsmanship of the jewelry, since it is much better than the previous one,

Yan Mu was worried that Yu Yuan was still angry, so he quickly chose a few jewelry he liked and asked the guy to wrap it up.

Yu Yuan drank a cup of tea slowly, and then suddenly asked his buddy: "Why do your little shop and the big jewelry shop next to you do business next to each other?"

This is also too unfavorable for small shops.

When I heard Yu Yuan asking about this, my man's face suddenly collapsed.

"The prince doesn't know anything. The shop next to him is the property under the name of the eldest prince. The prince dotes on a concubine very much and gives the concubine a lot of properties." Yes, but the side concubine used the power of the eldest prince to force her to pass. Our ancestors used to make jewelry. We can't do anything except jewelry. We have no choice but to shrink and operate in this small shop."

When the guy talked about the difficulties, his expression became more bitter.

"No more, let's not talk about it, I will wrap things up for this young lady." The man carefully put the jewelry in the gift box, and then carefully wrapped it in colored paper.

"Yeah." There was no expression on Yu Yuan's face. He looked at the showcase next to him and said lightly: "Wrap everything in that cabinet."

Yan Mu almost didn't squirt a sip of tea.

"What do you buy so much for?" Yan Mu said dullly.

She opened a bookstore, not a museum.

"His Royal Highness said that noble ladies in Kyoto have a lot of jewelry, but I have never seen Amu wear jewelry." Yu Yuan said.

"They are noble ladies, and I am just a farmer's daughter. How can I compare with them?" Yan Mu couldn't laugh or cry.

In a daze, she remembered the books and the Four Treasures of the Study that she had given to Yu Yuan in the past.

Is this Yu Yuan's retribution?

Yan Mu's heart was sweet, and the bright apricot eyes became brighter.

Yu Yuan put down his tea cup and looked directly at Yan Mu and said, "I just think that what other people have, Amu must have."

In an instant, time went backwards.

Yan Mu seemed to have returned to his days in Qingshui Village.

Yan Mu was speechless.

Yu Yuan asked his buddy to wrap up the jewelry and deliver it to his door, while he continued to accompany Yan Mu to stroll around.

Yan Mu walked beside Yu Yuan, thinking of what the buddy had just said.

That jewelry shop is actually related to the eldest prince, and the guy also mentioned the concubine.

I don't know if this side concubine is the one Ayu saw.

Yan Mu kept an eye on him, ready to go back to remind Chu Cong to send someone to stare secretly.

Yu Yuan seemed unaware of her careful thoughts, he took Yan Mu and turned around and went to a clothing store.

Yan Mu is now taller, and the curves of her body are more obvious.

The previous clothes were somewhat short or tight.

But the female buddy who happened to be responsible for measuring women's clothes went home to visit relatives, and it would take a long time to come back.

Another ready-to-wear store is in the east of the city, and it will take a long time to walk there.

As the bookstore is about to open, Yan Mu, as the proprietress, can't preside over the opening ceremony in inappropriate clothes.

So Yan Mu prepared to measure by himself.

Yan Mu has energy for the rest of the size, but she can't measure her shoulder and neck circumference by herself.

She was about to speak, and wanted the only male tailor left in the shop to measure for her, but Yu Yuan went straight through the tape.

"I'll help Amu measure." After that, he walked behind Yan Mu.

The skin on the neck is extremely delicate, and Yu Yuan's rough fingers rubbed it slightly, bringing in bursts of small currents.

Yan Mu shrank unconsciously.

"do not move."

Yu Yuan's words sounded in his ears, and his hot breath splashed on his ears, and Yan Mu's earlobes were almost bleeding red.

Yan Mu was inexplicably tormented.

Time seems to have passed for a long time, but it seems that only a moment has passed.

Yu Yuan finally measured his neck circumference.

Yan Mu just breathed a sigh of relief, but his back was pressed against the boy's chest.

She froze for a moment, and before she recovered, Yu Yuan measured her shoulders in a pose similar to embracing.

"Do, what?" Yan Mu stammered.

"This amount is more accurate." Yu Yuan said solemnly, as if Yan Mu was the one who made trouble out of nowhere.

Yan Mu bit her lip.

She was trapped in the arms of the teenager, and the tip of her nose was the smell of Yu Yuan.

Different from Yu Yuan's cold temperament, Yu Yuan's body smells fragrant and warm, like a quilt that has just been exposed to the sun.

Yan Mu felt a little addicted inexplicably.

Before Yu Yuan found out, she secretly took a few mouthfuls.

When she regained her consciousness and found out what she was doing, Yan Mu was instantly stupid.

This time, she was directly red from her ears to her neck.

After measuring the size, Yu Yuan inadvertently raised his eyes, and found that the girl's eyes were sullen and her face was crimson, like a spring peach blossom.

The heartbeat seemed to miss a beat, Yu Yuan pretended to be calm and put the tape in place.

He turned around, calmly telling the tailor the data.

When Yan Mu saw that Yu Yuan didn't seem to be at ease about the matter just now, his heart was relieved, but he was inexplicably disappointed.

She shook her head and threw the strange emotion out of her mind.

She and Yu Yuan chose a few pieces of fabric together, and several popular versions.

There was originally a version that Yan Mu liked very much, but he needed to show some of his chest slightly.

Yu Yuan disagreed life and death.

"Why? This version is very beautiful." Yan Mu was a little bit disheartened.

"I don't think it suits you." Yu Yuan said solemnly.

"Where is it not suitable?" Yan Mu asked.

Yu Yuan didn't speak.

Yan Mu frowned, then looked down at his chest.

...

Does Yu Yuan feel too young?

Yan Mu suddenly became a little angry.

She didn't speak, just about to pay the money by herself.

The tailor reminded her that Yu Yuan had already paid.

She also kindly reminded Yan Mu to order her clothes now and wait for the day before the bookstore opens to pick them up.

Yan Mu politely said goodbye to the tailor, and then walked out of the shop alone.

Yu Yuan was a little unclear, so he chased him up.

"What's the matter?" He puzzled.

Yan Mu bit her lip. She wanted to ask about the matter just now, but she felt that it was difficult to ask about this kind of matter.

So Yan Mu stared at Yu Yuan for a long time, and then left on his own.

But she didn't make it. After passing a sparsely populated alley, she was dragged by Yu Yuan.

The young man stood in front of her aggrieved, like a big dog who admits his mistakes.

The indifferent eyebrows in the past were wronged at this moment, and with that overly handsome face, Yan Mu suddenly became a little overwhelmed.

"Did I do something wrong?" Yu Yuan said.

"You..." Yan Mu hesitated and asked, "Do you think my chest is small..."

She said very quietly, but fortunately, Yu Yuan and her were close enough to hear the girl's words clearly.

He was taken aback, then subconsciously glanced at Yan Mu's chest.

At once......

It's a bit like the soup-filled Xiaolongbao eaten in the morning.

As soon as Yan Mu looked up, he saw Yu Yuan staring at him in a daze.

She followed the boy's gaze, and suddenly became angry.

"you you!!"

Yan Mu couldn't bear to scold Yu Yuan, pointing at the other party for a long time and couldn't say a word.

She turned around angrily and left.

Yu Yuan quickly grabbed her.

"I, I didn't mean that." The roots of his ears were red, and he stuttered very rarely.

"Then what do you mean?" Yan Mu was still a little angry.

Her eyes are like the surface of a lake in autumn, shimmering with sparkling waves; her lips pursed slightly with anger, ruddy and lovely like a cherry.

Yu Yuan hesitated again and again, then whispered: "I'm afraid you are too good-looking."

Yan Mu was born beautiful, Yu Yuan couldn't imagine what she would be like when she went out with the style above.

He didn't want to go out of the task and just came back, when he saw a bunch of mad bees and waves around Yan Mu in the bookstore, it would be too disheartening.

Yu Yuan looked down.

Yan Mu didn't speak for a while.

"Amu?" Yu Yuan tentatively asked.

"That..." Yan Mu was a little embarrassed.

"Huh?" Yu Yuan puzzled.

"Then do you think it is small..." the girl asked courageously and shyly.

"..."

This time it was Yu Yuan's turn to stop speaking.

"Yu Yuan?" The girl raised her eyes timidly.

"Ah!" Yan Mu suddenly exclaimed after seeing it clearly, "Why do you have a nosebleed?"

"Perhaps autumn is dry..." The boy licked his lips and forcibly explained.

"Yu Yuan, is it because I asked you just now..." Yan Mu asked with afterthought.

"No!" Yu Yuan denied.

Yan Mu looked at Yu Yuan with some worry, but Yu Yuan went faster and faster.

"Yu Yuan, slow down. Your nosebleeds are flowing more and more..."

The author has something to say:

Today is Yuan Yuan, who is rushing to spend money on his wife as soon as he pays his salary~

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels

Unbridled Medical Expert Consort: Demon Prince, Be Good

4.4 (5 votes) - 330K views

Legitimate Daughter's Daily Life: Entertainment Circle!

5.0 (2 votes) - 5.5K views

Dear Commander-in-Chief

3.1 (10 votes) - 1M views

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.3K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
2.7M 39.3K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
282K 10.4K 74
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.7M 59.8K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...