The Yandere's Kiss Extends My...

By Injeolmi_

NOT MINE Short Title: YKEML Alternate Title: 我靠病娇的吻续命(穿书) Status: Completed Author: 众凌老怪 Summary : Yan Mu was... More

note <3
Chapter 1: Yan Gou
Chapter 2: Help me
Chapter 3: Stare
Chapter 4: Accept
Chapter 5: Rabbit
Chapter 6: Come here
Chapter 7: Apologize
Chapter 8: Applicator
Chapter 9: Touch
Chapter 10: Capture
Chapter 11: Private School
Chapter 12: Gentlemen
Chapter 13: Revenge
Chapter 14: Uproar
Chapter 15: Self-abasement
Chapter 16: Panic
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Short Essay
Chapter 19: Nosebleed
Chapter 20: Lie
Chapter 21: Live together
Chapter 22: Kiss
Chapter 23: Healthy
Chapter 24: Shop
Chapter 25: Eat Candy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Vinegar
Chapter 28: Color rope
Chapter 29: Contest
Chapter 30: Cut off
Chapter 31: The Second Kiss
Chapter 32: Change
Chapter 33: Snake Venom
Chapter 34: Wound
Chapter 35: Acknowledge
Chapter 36: Squeeze out
Chapter 37: The Second Prince
Chapter 38: Envy
Chapter 39: Wash your feet
Chapter 40: Revenge
Chapter 41: Node
Chapter 42: Intimacy
Chapter 43: Borrow money
Chapter 44: Leave
Chapter 45: Shyness
Chapter 47: The third kiss
Chapter 48: Irritability
Chapter 49: Possessive
Chapter 50: Panic
Chapter 51: Paranoid
Chapter 52: Picture Screen
Chapter 53: The fourth kiss
Chapter 54: Wangpu
Chapter 55: Child
Chapter 56: Heart knot
Chapter 57: Miss
Chapter 58: Injured
Chapter 59: Beads
Chapter 60: Sorry
Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao
Chapter 62: Open
Chapter 63: Eight years old
Chapter 64: The fifth kiss
Chapter 65: Saved
Chapter 66: Mind
Chapter 67: The Sixth kiss
Chapter 68: Baby
Chapter 69: Seventh kiss
Chapter 70: The eight kiss
note from this lazy but busy hoe

Chapter 46: Knocked

558 11 0
By Injeolmi_

Under the dim candlelight, Yu Yuan's figure was looming through the screen.

The boy's figure is no longer thin, he has begun to grow tight muscles, the muscle lines are smooth, and he looks very seductive.

The appearance of a young Junyi suddenly appeared in his mind, and Yan Mu suddenly felt that his nasal cavity became hot.

She subconsciously covered her eyes, but couldn't help but peek through a small slit.

On the screen, the young man's figure swayed slightly, and then there was the sound of splashing water.

In the hazy fog, the young man sighed comfortably.

Yan Mu felt that his blood was surging and he had to do something to divert attention.

She hurriedly turned around, trying to pack her luggage, but accidentally kicked over the stool.

"...Amu?"

The young man's voice passed into his ears flutteringly through the enveloping heat.

"Huh?" Yan Mu panicked, feeling inexplicably caught by doing bad things.

"Amu, what are you doing, are you okay now?" Yu Yuan's voice sounded a little worried.

"I, I'm fine." Yan Mu said hurriedly.

She hugged her feet and wrinkled her face, trying to keep her voice calm.

"Really? Do you want me to come out and have a look?" Yu Yuan seemed to be even more worried when he heard her answer.

After all, there was another splash of water from the screen, and Yan Mu seemed to be able to imagine Yu Yuan's beauty at the moment when she was out of the bath.

...She felt hotter in her nose.

Yan Mu panted, trying to calm himself down.

"Don't come out!" She looked like a cat whose tail was trampled on.

She couldn't imagine what she would look like now when Yu Yuan came out.

Yan Mu knew his own Yangou attributes too much.

It's okay to meet other beauties. Her willpower is at least alive and she can barely keep calm and rational.

But if it is Yu Yuan...

When she met Yu Yuan, she had no choice but to surrender.

Yu Yuan was created by her herself to restrain her natural enemies.

Yan Mu patted his face, trying to calm himself down.

"Anyway, you are not allowed to come out!" Yan Mu dared not look back, and emphasized with his back to the screen.

Due to the guilty conscience and tension, her voice was raised unconsciously, and even her tone was aggravated.

"...Oh." Yu Yuan's voice couldn't hear any emotions.There was a splash of water, and it seemed that the boy was taking a bath again.

Yan Mu finally calmed down and said to Yu Yuan: "I will pack our two luggages."

The boy didn't say a word, as if he was angry.

Yan Mu knew that she was not good, and she was at a loss, and her tone suddenly became softer again.

"May I pack my luggage?" She felt like she was coaxing a preschooler in a kindergarten.

After a long time, the boy answered dullly.

Yan Mu was ashamed, but under the current situation, she couldn't take off the screen and talk to Yu Yuan face to face.

So Yan Mu was going to wait for Yu Yuan to take a bath before going into details.

She sighed and took out the two of them to pack up.

What she brought was just a small, soft body with a light burden.

Yan Mu took out the clothes he wanted to change, and then cleaned up Yu Yuan's baggage.

Yan Mu was stunned as soon as he opened the baggage.

There was nothing in Yu Yuan's baggage, only a few pieces of clothing, and a large bundle of tight flowers.

It was the same day that she gave to Yu Yuan's Kikyo.

The flowers are air-dried to make dried flowers.

Platycodon grandiflorum has changed from a fresh lavender to a deep purple that cannot be melted away; the small daisy has almost become a polished stem because the petals are too thin to be preserved; the silver leaves used for decorative embellishments have also become Dry leaves.

Such a bunch of dried flowers with a sense of decadence is really not pretty.

But Yu Yuan carefully wrapped it in cloth and placed it in his bag like a baby.

Yan Mu looked in a daze, and it seemed that what the boy had said once again rang in his ears-"This is the first flower I received. Keep it as a memento."

At that time, she laughed and passed by, thinking it was a boy's idiot, but she didn't expect it to be true.

... Yu Yuan is a fool.

Yan Mu held the bunch of flowers, with mixed feelings in his heart.

Behind the screen came the sound of splashing water, followed by a rustling sound, like a teenager wiping his hair with a cloth towel.

Then came the footsteps of Shao Young Ying.

Yan Mu held the flowers and turned around slowly.Yu Yuan was wearing white robes, and her long jet-black hair fell like a waterfall.

He had just walked out from behind the screen, but the moment he saw Yan Mu, his gaze dodged slightly, and then quietly retreated back to the screen like a puff.

"...Amu doesn't like me anymore." She heard the young man's whisper.

Okay, Yu Yuan is awkward.

Yan Mu put down the bouquet and followed the water trails on the ground to behind the screen.

The boy leaned on the bathtub, dripping from the tip of his hair, and his red lips were coquettish, beautiful like a seductive sea monster.

The collar of the obscene clothes is wide, revealing the delicate collarbone. The boy's chest is no longer thin, and there are still all kinds of old scars.

Thinking of the bunch of flowers just now, Yan Mu's heart suddenly softened.

She picked up the cloth towel and said softly to the boy: "I will wipe your hair."

Yu Yuan glanced at Yan Mu secretly, then quickly lowered his head.

Yan Mu smiled helplessly, took the cloth towel and walked over to the bed to sit down.

The young man followed suit, and followed her closely for fear that Yan Mu would run away.

Yan Mu patted the bed beside him.

Yu Yuan sat down silently, very obediently.

Yan Mu moved behind the boy, straightened up and wiped his hair.

Yu Yuan is a lot taller than Yan Mu, she can barely wipe her head by sticking to Yu Yuan.

From a distance, the two acted intimately as if they were hugging.

For a while, the room was extremely quiet, and the crackling of candles and the rustling of wiping hair could be heard quietly.

"Does Amu hate me?" The boy whispered.

"No one will hate you if you hate it." Yan Mu said in his ear.

Yu Yuan lowered his head and said nothing.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said you loudly just now." Yan Mu wiped her hair and sat down next to Yu Yuan. "I apologize to Yu Yuan. Can Yu Yuan forgive me?"

She took the young man's hand, her eyes were extremely sincere.

The young man's hands were full of old wounds. When Yan Mu touched them, Yu Yuan shrank slightly.

He subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but was grasped by Yan Muyi.

Yu Yuan's eyes flickered slightly, and his head aside.

After a long time, Yan Mu heard Yu Yuan whisper: "Forgive you."

A smile came up at the corner of his mouth, and the rock in Yan Mu's heart fell to the ground.

She picked up the comb and combed Yu Yuan's hair.

Yu Yuan's hair is of very good quality, and the comb is unknotted even after combing.

The room was filled with water vapor, and the aroma of bath beans came from the boy's hair.

The scent lingers on the tip of Yan Mu's nose, long and long, and will not spread for a long time.

"It smells good." Yan Mu leaned up and took a breath. "The quality of bath beans in this store is good."

In order to save costs in many inns, bath beans are almost odorless, or the fragrance is very cheap.

Yu Yuan didn't know what he thought of, and gave Yan Mu a light push.

"Amu, go and wash, it will be cold in a while." Yu Yuan lowered his eyes and said.

After that, he got up and called hot water again, and then sat on the bed very well and read a book.

Yan Mu moved the candle to Yu Yuan's side, hesitated for a moment, and said a little embarrassed: "Then...I'm going to wash it?"

"Yeah." Yu Yuan nodded, then continued reading.

After Yan Mu came to the screen, a big bucket of water was steaming, and the steam fascinated her.

Yu Yuan shouldn't be able to take a peek...

Yan Mu recalled Yu Yuan's personality: indifferent, indifferent and tender, and not close to female.

Well, that shouldn't be a peek.

Yan Mu immediately relaxed.

The clothes faded away, and she slowly sank her body in the hot water.

The fatigue of the day disappeared, and Yan Mu comfortably felt that every pore was opened.

call.

She wets her long hair, picks up a bath bean and rubs it.

**************

The fingers of Yu Yuan holding the page turned white.

The sound of splashing water came from behind the screen. As long as you lift your eyes, you can see the girl's slim silhouette.

He pursed his lips, red from the base of his ears to his neck.

The book seems ugly.

Yu Yuan put the book aside with lack of interest.

The faint aroma of bath beans came from the air, which was exactly the same as the smell on Yu Yuan's body.

Yu Yuan raised his head and sniffed lightly.

Amu and him bathed in the same tub and smelled the same as him.

This recognition excites him.

The heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and Yu Yuan's mood became inexplicably happy.

He took a deep breath and buried his head in the quilt.

He has crawled across the bed many times before.

But this time, it made him... more than usual.

Thinking of the figure he had just seen accidentally, Yu Yuan realized for the first time that Yan Mu was already an adult.

Yan Mu was no longer the young girl who squatted in the corner and curled up with her knees.

She is like a peach blossom that will not bloom in the morning, with a little dew on her pink petals.

Beautiful, fresh, and sultry.

People can't help but look forward to how gorgeous it will be when it is in full bloom.

This made Yu Yuan a little worried.

Yan Mu is so good-looking, after arriving in Kyoto, there will definitely be many men coveting her.

When he thought of Yan Mu smiling at other men, Yu Yuan felt that Cai's good mood just disappeared.

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes, thinking secretly in his heart

The screen sounded quietly, and it seemed that the girl was coming out of the tub after taking a bath.

Yu Yuan's expression was slightly stagnant, and his whole body was buried in the quilt and dared not move.

There was a rustling voice, and it seemed that the girl was getting dressed.

Yu Yuan closed his eyes, feeling a little dry and tongue-in-cheek.

Light footsteps came here.

One step, two steps, three steps...

The girl strode lightly, dexterously like a cat.

Suddenly, he heard an exclamation from the girl, followed by a muffled sound of flesh/body landing.

Yu Yuan almost forgot the shyness and timidity almost instantly.

He lifted the bed and walked to Yan Mu's side in a few steps.

The girl shrank into a ball, her face full of pain.

She was wearing profanity clothes, and Yu Yuan could not see her injuries for the time being.

He looked at Yan Mu anxiously and found that Yan Mu's painful tears came out.

"I will hold you." He made up his mind almost instantly.

Before Yan Mu could speak, he felt light.

The young man carefully hugged her in his arms, as if holding a rare treasure.

The smell belonging to Yu Yuan flooded into the tip of his nose, Yan Mu was nestled in the boy's arms, and as soon as he raised his head, he could see the boy's pointed chin and the well-defined jaw line.

Those eyes, which were beautiful enough to make people drown, were looking at her worriedly.

This gave Yan Mu an illusion, making her almost think that the young man in front of him was full of her.

The heart beat violently uncontrollably.

His face was also red, as bright as a peach blossom.

"Does it hurt?" Yu Yuan became more worried.

Yan Mu's face turned red.

It was Yan Mu who was obviously injured, but Yu Yuan's heart also twitched.

He moved Yan Mu gently on the bed.

"Where is it hurt?" he asked.

Yan Mu was taken aback, and then a little embarrassed: "Waist..."

Yu Yuan stagnated, his eyes darkened.

"...Which side of the waist?" Yu Yuan asked with a dumb voice, pretending to be calm.

"The back side." Yan Mu covered his face.

She was about to die of shame and anger.

She just stepped on the water stains on the ground and slipped on the soles of her feet. She was about to reach out and grab something, but instead knocked on the stool.

She feels that she has a grudge against the stool. After all, this is the second time she has knocked on the stool tonight.

Moreover, she knocked behind her waist, and she couldn't even see it.

"...Why don't you take a look for me?" The girl hesitated again and again, raising her head and asking in a low voice.

Anyway, Yu Yuan is not close to female sex.

There shouldn't be any problems... right?

Yu Yuan stagnated when he heard the words.

For an instant, a firework seemed to explode in his mind.

The teenager suddenly felt a little dizzy.

His hands trembled lightly, trying to make a calm look.

He didn't dare to look at Yan Mu, so he could only lower his head and said hoarsely: "...Then, let me see."

The author has something to say:

In fact, this chapter was finished last night... But the list was changed on Thursday, and the post on Wednesday night was easy to be locked by red-eye, so I left it in the morning.

Yesterday, Kavinka lay on the bed with a little cat and lay on the bed with salted fish. The cat was angry and beaten up by the cat, so he cried and got up with the marks of his paws and teeth. ORZ

There was a little cute in the comment area asking about adding more things. I thought about it carefully. Basically, I am always changing 6,000 a day. This is already the limit, I am afraid there is no way to add more changes. Forcibly adding more plot characters will easily collapse, the article will become very watery, and the overall quality will drop drastically...so I will keep it on Saturday for the time being. (Tweeted)

This book is my favorite book. I cherish it very much. I want to finish it in the best possible state. I also want it to be as perfect as possible to face readers.

So I’m sorry, I failed your expectations (Hug my little ones)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 11.3K 79
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
619K 25.3K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
569K 22.9K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...