The Yandere's Kiss Extends My...

By Injeolmi_

NOT MINE Short Title: YKEML Alternate Title: 我靠病娇的吻续命(穿书) Status: Completed Author: 众凌老怪 Summary : Yan Mu was... More

note <3
Chapter 1: Yan Gou
Chapter 2: Help me
Chapter 3: Stare
Chapter 4: Accept
Chapter 5: Rabbit
Chapter 6: Come here
Chapter 7: Apologize
Chapter 8: Applicator
Chapter 9: Touch
Chapter 10: Capture
Chapter 11: Private School
Chapter 12: Gentlemen
Chapter 13: Revenge
Chapter 14: Uproar
Chapter 15: Self-abasement
Chapter 16: Panic
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Short Essay
Chapter 19: Nosebleed
Chapter 20: Lie
Chapter 21: Live together
Chapter 22: Kiss
Chapter 23: Healthy
Chapter 24: Shop
Chapter 25: Eat Candy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Vinegar
Chapter 28: Color rope
Chapter 29: Contest
Chapter 30: Cut off
Chapter 31: The Second Kiss
Chapter 32: Change
Chapter 34: Wound
Chapter 35: Acknowledge
Chapter 36: Squeeze out
Chapter 37: The Second Prince
Chapter 38: Envy
Chapter 39: Wash your feet
Chapter 40: Revenge
Chapter 41: Node
Chapter 42: Intimacy
Chapter 43: Borrow money
Chapter 44: Leave
Chapter 45: Shyness
Chapter 46: Knocked
Chapter 47: The third kiss
Chapter 48: Irritability
Chapter 49: Possessive
Chapter 50: Panic
Chapter 51: Paranoid
Chapter 52: Picture Screen
Chapter 53: The fourth kiss
Chapter 54: Wangpu
Chapter 55: Child
Chapter 56: Heart knot
Chapter 57: Miss
Chapter 58: Injured
Chapter 59: Beads
Chapter 60: Sorry
Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao
Chapter 62: Open
Chapter 63: Eight years old
Chapter 64: The fifth kiss
Chapter 65: Saved
Chapter 66: Mind
Chapter 67: The Sixth kiss
Chapter 68: Baby
Chapter 69: Seventh kiss
Chapter 70: The eight kiss
note from this lazy but busy hoe

Chapter 33: Snake Venom

626 17 0
By Injeolmi_

After Yan Mu carried a small schoolbag and counted the leaves on this tree, he began to count the leaves on that tree again.

The noon sun is particularly poisonous, and the girl who is tanning has a blushing face and a sweat all over her body.

Yan Mu stomped his feet and drove away the mosquitoes that were surrounding him.

A lot of red packets were bitten on her body, even one on the cheek on the left side.

She squatted aggrievedly on the ground and shrank into a ball, trying to reduce the area of ​​bare skin in this way.

As soon as Yu Yuan walked out of the house, he saw a girl who looked like a small dumpling.

Yan Mu heard the footsteps and raised his head from his arms.

"Yu Yuan, are you out?"

There was a big mosquito bag on her left face, and Yan Mu's aggrieved eyes looked very pitiful.

"Your face..." Yu Yuan stared at the mosquito bag.

The girl is in good health recently, and she has some baby fat on her face.

After being bitten by a mosquito, the pink and plump face was swollen like a steamed bun, which was very pitiful.

He bent down, unable to hold back for a moment, and poked the little drum bag with his fingers.

The little drum bag was hard, and the surrounding skin was sunken into a small pit.

"I've been waiting for you for a long time." Yan Mu rolled up his sleeves in anger, "Look, it's all on the arms."

Sure enough, there are also a lot of small drum kits on that arm.

Lining the girl's snow-white skin, it looked like a red plum in full bloom in the snow.

"And here." Yan Mu lifted the neckline slightly, revealing a slender neck.

There are also several points of red on the neck.

"It's me who is not good." Yu Yuan said with a guilty expression on his face, "Why don't you go to the village doctor to ask for some herbs?"

"do not want."

Yan Mu was in poor health before and drank bitter medicine every day, but now he feels uncomfortable when he smells the medicine.

She stood up angrily and asked, "What did your husband say to you?"

Yu Yuan was silent for a while, watching Yan Mu earnestly said, "Sir, you can take me to Kyoto."

Yan Mu was stunned.

After a long time, Yan Mu slowly said, "You... did you agree?"

Her voice trembled a little, and for a while, Yan Mu didn't know what expression to use to face Yu Yuan.

"No, sir, let me think about it before telling him." Seeing Yan Mu's appearance, Yu Yuan suddenly smiled.

As if the breeze was blowing, the boy's originally cold and indifferent brows and eyes were all tender.

He said: "Yan Mu, you can't bear me."

Yan Mu blushed inexplicably.

"What, what?" She straightened her chest, trying to make herself look more imposing, "It's normal to be reluctant to let you go, do you want me to send you away happily..."

The venomous sunlight seemed to become gentle, and it spread warmly on the boy's white face, coating him with a soft halo.Stars flickered in the deep eyes like an ancient well, and the corners of the red mouth rose slightly, pulling out a faint arc.

Yan Mu looked at him and suddenly couldn't speak.

Yu Yuan pulled the girl up from the ground and sighed softly, "Yan Mu, you are so kind."

In an instant, Yan Mu's heart beat quickly.

Her ears were red and her head lowered like an ostrich.

Ever since Yu Yuan came to Yan's house and kept up with nutrition, even his facial features have grown a lot.

This is Yan Mu's ideal face. Now that the greenness gradually fades after it grows open, it is even more so that Yan Mu is obsessed with it and can't get rid of it.

No matter Yan Mu looked at Yu Yuan several times, he was hit deep in his soul by Yu Yuan's beauty.

Her small hand was covered by Yu Yuan's palm, and the young man's hand was held in a thin cocoon, which made him feel safe.

Seeing that he was almost home, Yan Mucai asked in a low voice, "Then do you want to go?"

Yu Yuan stagnated and looked down at Yan Mu and said, "I haven't thought about it yet."

Xia Feng flicked, curling up Yan Mu's hair, entangled with Yu Yuan's.

Yan Mu silently recalled the plot in the book.

In the book, the second male prince was conspired by political opponents to fall off the cliff, but he did not die by chance and came to the vicinity of Qingshui Village.

At that time, Yu Yuan happened to be cutting firewood nearby, and seeing that the second prince was dressed well, he saved the second prince's life.

In return, the second prince brought Yu Yuan back to Kyoto to train him as his right-hand man. Later, in the competition between the princes, Yu Yuan, a trusted confidant, gave advice to the second prince, and the second prince succeeded to the throne.

And Yu Yuan, because he was a firm second prince party from the beginning, and because he worked hard when he seized the throne, he was named the prime minister.

But now, Yu Yuan has not met the second prince.

If Yu Yuan had not met the second prince, then even if Yu Yuan went to Kyoto, he would not be the second prince's right-hand man.

There is no way to reach the center of power, and it is even harder to become a power leader.

Regardless of whether Yu Yuan agreed to her husband's proposal or not, she had to find a way to delay it.

Yan Mu thoughtfully.

The two arrived at home. Today, when Yan's father came back late today, Yan Mu waited and waited and couldn't see Yan's father, so he decided to cook for himself.There were some steamed buns left in the morning, and Yan Mu prepared a simple scrambled egg with green onions to eat in the steamed buns.

Yu Yuan went to pick green onions in the yard, but heard a rapid knock on the door.

He opened the door and saw Aunt Zhou eagerly said, "Where is Yan Mu? Her father was bitten by a snake when he went down to the field, and now the whole person is not good."

There was the sound of a spatula falling from the room, and Yan Mu appeared at the door with a pale face.

Aunt Zhou was impatient, she stretched out her hand to hold Yan Mu and ran out.

Aunt Zhou's hands were strong, and she didn't pay attention. Yan Mu was pulled and staggered, almost not falling to the ground.

Yan Mu subconsciously threw away Aunt Zhou's hand.

Her wrist was red and swollen in the area where Aunt Zhou had pinched.

Aunt Zhou was taken aback, and said without a word: "Your own father, why are you not in a hurry? Your father really raised your daughter in vain."

As soon as the voice fell, she felt a trace of chill coming from her side.

She turned her head, but saw Yu Yuan calmly looking at her.

Obviously, Yu Yuan had no expression on his face, and did nothing to her, but Aunt Zhou felt a kind of creepy feeling inexplicably.

Sure enough, it is a small wild species, the star of the dead!

Aunt Zhou scolded in her heart.

"Your father is lying at the village doctor's, you go quickly." Aunt Zhou said.

After that, she turned her head and left.

Yan Mu held her hands and watched Aunt Zhou leave in a hurry.

"Are you okay?" Yu Yuan looked at Yan Mu's hand, "It's getting more and more swollen."

"It's okay." Yan Mu took a breath, pretending to be strong: "I don't hurt, let's go see Dad first."

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes and nodded.

*************

Father Yan was rather unlucky this time, because he was bitten by a water snake.

There is plenty of rain in summer, and water snakes are washed up along the river, which may not be a local species.

The most hateful thing is that the snake ran away after biting it, without knowing the type, even the village doctor could not determine the prescription for detoxification.

"There are not many herbs in the village. If they are picked now, no one knows..." The village doctor was worried.

He is the only one in the village who has general medical skills, and he has other patients here, so he really can't get away.

"What other herbs do I need?" Yu Yuan said solemnly: "I'll pick it."

As soon as this word came out, everyone was silent.

"You...you know how to heal?" The village doctor was surprised.

If Yu Yuan really knows how to heal...

The village doctor inexplicably thought of Zhang Liehu and Zhang Goudan, and couldn't help but tremble.

How deep the thoughts and scheming of the young man in front of him should be.

The village doctor looked at the boy's eyes suddenly full of inquiry.

Naturally, Yu Yuan knew what the village doctor thought.

But Father Yan was so kind to him that he couldn't save him.

Moreover, Yan's father is Yan Mu's father.

Thinking of this, Yu Yuan gritted his posterior teeth fiercely, and repeated: "I will pick any herbs needed."

"I'll go with you." Yan Mu said.

It is enough if Father Yan has a village doctor, she knows nothing, and staying here is useless.

It would be better to look for herbal medicine with Yu Yuan. If you come back earlier, you will be able to treat your illness earlier.

Before the words finished, Aunt Zhou sneered again.

Yan Mu gave her a fierce look and ignored it.

The village doctor thought for a while, wrote out a list and handed it to Yu Yuan.

When the village doctor took Yu Yuan to read, he watched Yu Yuan's face.

He saw that Yu Yuan only glanced lightly, then he slipped into his arms, without showing any confusion or confusion.

Suddenly, the doubts in the village doctor's heart became even worse.

With so many herbs, Yu Yuan actually recognizes...

The village doctor suddenly felt that the young man in front of him was not bottomed out, which made people scared.

"Yan Mu, if you don't go, Yu Yuan can do it alone." The village doctor tried to persuade Yan Mu to stay away from Yu Yuan out of good intentions.

"I don't worry about Yu Yuan." Yan Mu shook his head.

"You don't worry about this little wild species, then you don't worry about your father?" Aunt Zhou ridiculed, "Hey, my daughter is not useful, so I have to take care of the old face."

"When I go with Yu Yuan, I can get the herbal medicine back sooner." Yan Mu didn't understand how Aunt Zhou was so malicious towards her. Although she was soft-tempered, she was not tolerable.

"It's more useful to get it back for treatment earlier than 10,000 insignificant people." Yan Mu stared at Aunt Zhou.

"You..." Aunt Zhou was poked into the sore spot, and suddenly became very angry.

"Okay, okay." The village doctor came out to make a round.

He took out an insect repellent plaster and handed it to the two of them, asking them to go and return as soon as possible.

Although Yan Mu was angry with Aunt Zhou, considering Father Yan's injury, he went to find herbs with Yu Yuan.

"Yu Yuan, Aunt Zhou is so strange." Yan Mu mumbled that branch as a pathfinder stick: "I don't remember I offended her."

Aunt Zhou is a fat **** wife on Tuesday, and has been widowed for many years since her husband's death.

"Besides, Aunt Zhou will send us Daohuayu every month. If she hates me, why does she send the fish?" Yan Mu thought about it, the stranger it became.

"...Perhaps she just wants to send your father Daohuayu, but doesn't want to send you." Yu Yuan said lightly.

"So, did Aunt Zhou fall in love with my father?" Yan Mu was silly.

No wonder!

No wonder Aunt Zhou is so active in taking care of her father!

"Aunt Zhou has a son herself, and she will need money to marry her relatives to study in the future. If you are alive, you have to share a lot of money with your father, how can she be happy?" Yu Yuan said.When he was pushed and insulted since he was a child, he has already seen through the dark side of human nature.

Only Yan Mu.

Only Yan Mu is different.

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes, covering the turbulent emotions under his eyes.

As the two talked, they had come to a small hill.

With sharp eyes, Yu Yuan found a herbal medicine from the bushes, and asked Yan Mu to find the same according to this.

Yan Mu nodded, hastily rolled up his trouser legs as he was about to work, but was stopped by Yu Yuan again.

"Apply this." Yu Yuan held the insect repellent ointment given by the village doctor in his hand.

"Oh." Yan Mu nodded, and was about to receive the ointment, but Yu Yuan squatted down in front of her.

The hastily rolled up trouser tube was carefully folded, Yu Yuan opened the ointment and carefully applied it to Yan Mu's ankle and calf.

A cool touch came from the legs, and the boy's eyes were focused and his movements were gentle.

Gently brushing his fingers across his skin, Yu Yuan looked attentively, as if he was loving/caressing a precious jewel.

His fingers were cocooned, and there was a tingling itch wherever they touched.

Yan Mu shrank involuntarily, but was held by Yu Yuan's ankle.

"Don't move, you have to paint them all." Yu Yuan said seriously.

"Okay." Yan Mu bit her lip, trying to restrain the trembling feeling.

After applying the calf, Yu Yuan applied the remaining ointment to Yan Mu's arm.

There was still a little ointment left, Yu Yuan glanced at the girl's white and slender neck, her throat rolled slightly, he suddenly turned his head away and handed the ointment to Yan Mu.

"You painted your neck yourself." Yu Yuan's ear tips were slightly red.

"What about you?" Yan Mu asked.

Yu Yuan applied almost all the insect repellent cream on her body.

"When did you see me bitten by insects?" Yu Yuan smiled self-deprecatingly.

He was born with a low fate, whoever catches him, he doesn't even bite him by mosquitoes.

"You'd better apply some." Yan Mu thought for a while, and then took Yu Yuan's hand, "Even if the insects don't bite you, but apply the ointment, I can feel at ease."

The movement of the two alarmed the fireflies resting in the daytime.

Several fireflies flew out of the grass, hovering in the air, emitting faint fluorescence.

At this time in the afternoon, the glow of the fireflies was not obvious during the day, and Yu Yuan felt that it was not good-looking at all.

However, Yan Mu's eyes with Liuying printed on them were beautiful.

The soft touch comes from my hands.

Yu Yuan lowered his eyes and watched Yan Mu apply the remaining insect repellent cream on his hand.

"Then what about your neck?" Yu Yuan asked, pursing his lips.

"This." Yan Mu smiled, then wiped the ointment on his arm and rubbed it on his neck.

Yu Yuan applied very thickly to her, and it was not a problem to spread it evenly on her neck.

After applying the ointment, she took the grass Yu Yuan handed her and looked for it.

Yu Yuan looked at Yan Mu's figure, lowered his head silently, and began to look for it.

*****************

Yan Mu picked up the last herb.

She wiped the sweat from her head and stood up excitedly.

But when he saw his surroundings clearly, Yan Mu was stunned.

She was in a meadow when she was looking for herbs, but now she was in a woods.

"Yu Yuan?" She yelled tentatively.

The surroundings were empty and no one answered.

A wolf howl faintly came from the forest, and the wind blew by, and the place where she had applied the ointment was so cold that it made people tremble.

Yan Mu's body shrank, and turned his head tremblingly.

In the deep and secret forest, there were green eyes looking at her.

Yan Mu squeezed the herbs and stayed in a daze.

She took a step back, and those green eyes followed her forward.

Yan Mu's brain ran wildly, recalling the information he had read before.

She had watched the documentary on the Science and Education Channel before and knew that wolves are social animals.

Wolves are cautious in character, and generally do not attack humans easily. Only the old wolves who are squeezed out by wolves will wander around human villages.

Right now, Yan Mu saw only one wolf.

She couldn't tell if it was an old wolf, but she could indeed see that the wolf was thin, as if he had been hungry for a long time.

This wolf is the most dangerous.

A drop of cold sweat dripped on Yan Mu's forehead.

She slowed down, and the road went slowly when she came and went.

As Yan Mu walked, he swept the wolf with his light.

The wolf followed Yan Mu and slowly walked out of the forest.

He bared his white canine teeth and stared at Yan Mu with salivation.

Yan Mu didn't dare to run fast, for fear of stimulating the wolf's hunting desire/hope, so he could only move slowly.Fortunately, although the wolf was hungry, he had not completely lost his mind.

It followed Yan Mu for a long time, and it has not yet launched an attack.

Yan Mu slowly returned to the bushes when he came.

She vaguely saw Yu Yuan's figure.

Yu Yuan seemed to be looking for her frantically.

She grinned happily, and was about to make a sound, but saw the wolf rushing towards her!

The author has something to say:

Yan Mu: Maternal love is gradually deteriorating.jpg

Because the clip will be on at twelve, the update tonight will be released sooner.

Okay, I finished writing the update hard at 800 per hour, and now I have to go to Meimei’s to take a nap~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.8K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
547K 34.1K 47
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
291K 10.7K 75
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
556K 22.5K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...