The Yandere's Kiss Extends My...

By Injeolmi_

NOT MINE Short Title: YKEML Alternate Title: 我靠病娇的吻续命(穿书) Status: Completed Author: 众凌老怪 Summary : Yan Mu was... More

note <3
Chapter 1: Yan Gou
Chapter 2: Help me
Chapter 3: Stare
Chapter 4: Accept
Chapter 5: Rabbit
Chapter 6: Come here
Chapter 7: Apologize
Chapter 8: Applicator
Chapter 9: Touch
Chapter 10: Capture
Chapter 11: Private School
Chapter 12: Gentlemen
Chapter 13: Revenge
Chapter 14: Uproar
Chapter 15: Self-abasement
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Short Essay
Chapter 19: Nosebleed
Chapter 20: Lie
Chapter 21: Live together
Chapter 22: Kiss
Chapter 23: Healthy
Chapter 24: Shop
Chapter 25: Eat Candy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Vinegar
Chapter 28: Color rope
Chapter 29: Contest
Chapter 30: Cut off
Chapter 31: The Second Kiss
Chapter 32: Change
Chapter 33: Snake Venom
Chapter 34: Wound
Chapter 35: Acknowledge
Chapter 36: Squeeze out
Chapter 37: The Second Prince
Chapter 38: Envy
Chapter 39: Wash your feet
Chapter 40: Revenge
Chapter 41: Node
Chapter 42: Intimacy
Chapter 43: Borrow money
Chapter 44: Leave
Chapter 45: Shyness
Chapter 46: Knocked
Chapter 47: The third kiss
Chapter 48: Irritability
Chapter 49: Possessive
Chapter 50: Panic
Chapter 51: Paranoid
Chapter 52: Picture Screen
Chapter 53: The fourth kiss
Chapter 54: Wangpu
Chapter 55: Child
Chapter 56: Heart knot
Chapter 57: Miss
Chapter 58: Injured
Chapter 59: Beads
Chapter 60: Sorry
Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao
Chapter 62: Open
Chapter 63: Eight years old
Chapter 64: The fifth kiss
Chapter 65: Saved
Chapter 66: Mind
Chapter 67: The Sixth kiss
Chapter 68: Baby
Chapter 69: Seventh kiss
Chapter 70: The eight kiss
note from this lazy but busy hoe

Chapter 16: Panic

796 22 0
By Injeolmi_

In the afternoon, Yan Muxing rushed to the school, only to find that Yu Yuan's seat was empty.

"Sir, where is Yu Yuan?" Yan Mu hurriedly asked the husband after school was over.

"Don't you know?" The husband looked a little surprised, "Yu Yuan only studied for half a day."

"Half a day?" Yan Mu was silly.

Yu Yuan didn't tell her.

There was an egg hidden in her little schoolbag, which was left to her by Yan's father. She was reluctant to eat it, but wanted to keep it for Yu Yuan.

"Zhang Liehu asked him to do farm work in the afternoon, so Yu Yuan could only study for a long time." Mr. sighed.

"Yan Mu, you and Yu Yuan have a good relationship. If you meet him when you go back, you will help him make up lessons." Mr. said, "I also have the homework assigned today. Please tell Yu Yuan, too."

"good."

Yan Mu nodded solemnly, and walked towards the house with inflexible steps.

She was still limping when she started walking because her legs were still not well.

I heard that Zhang Goudan also injured his left leg.

…What a coincidence.

Yan Mu sighed in her heart. It didn't take long before she met Yu Yuan at the edge of the field.

The scorching sun was like fire, and the young man worked with his back hooked, his clothes already soaked.

The black hair was wet with sweat and pressed against his white, almost transparent face.

"Yu Yuan!" Yan Mu waved at him.

Yu Yuan straightened up, looking towards Yan Mu.

Yan Mu found a shade and squatted under the shade and said, "Mr. Let me help you make up the lesson."

Hearing this, Yu Yuan stopped what he was doing. He patted the dirt on his body and walked to the side to wash his face.

The sun was scorching, and his lips were thirsty.

After washing his face, he took a handful of clear water and prepared to drink.

"Wait." Yan Mu hurriedly stopped, she took out her little water bottle, "You drink this."

The kettle is filled with cool and boiled water.

Although there is no industrial pollution in this era, drinking raw water directly is still risky.

If Yu Yuan died of a parasitic infection and caused his mission to fail, it would be too unlucky.

Thinking about this, Yan Mu added another sentence: "Don't drink raw water anymore. If you are thirsty, you can drink my water."

Yu Yuan's expression was a bit complicated. He looked at Yan Mu's face carefully, trying to see something from that face.

But Yan Mu's expression was extremely calm, and Yu Yuan looked at it for a long time and didn't see anything.

Yu Yuan didn't take the kettle right away, but asked indifferently, "Are you doing this to everyone?"

"Huh?" Yan Mu was stunned.

Yu Yuan looked at Yan Mu straightforwardly, meaning that Yan Mu would not drink water if he didn't answer.

"No, I only care about you." Yan Mu said frankly.

Only Yu Yuan was the target of her mission. Except for Father Yan, the others had really little to do with her.

"..."

Yu Yuan turned his head away, just when Yan Mu thought he would not take it, Yu Yuan reached out and took the kettle over.

Yu Yuan's lips did not touch the mouth of the bottle, but poured water into his mouth.

His Adam's apple rolled up and down, as if he was drinking some nectar instead of white water.

He drank quickly and urgently. After Yan Mu reacted, he had drunk the entire pot of water.

"I still have eggs, can you eat them?" Yan Mu handed the eggs over.

Yu Yuan handed the kettle to Yan Mu, and coldly refused: "I won't eat it."

Yan Mu stuffed the egg back into his schoolbag.

The two were walking on a country road, the wind blew across the treetops, and the leaves clashed.

Yan Mu noticed that Yu Yuan was far away from himself.

She didn't know why, so she carried her small schoolbag and moved to Yu Yuan's side.

Yu Yuan stiffened, and then hid a few steps aside.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Yan Mu was unhappy, and she lowered her head in frustration: "I did not do well, so...Do you hate me?"

Yu Yuan frowned before saying for a long time: "I have sweat on my body."

Upon hearing this, the girl regained her spirits and showed a bright smile: "You don't hate me!"

After that, the girl grabbed his sleeve and moved a few steps next to him.

Yu Yuan sighed in his heart and gave up the struggle.

He was half a head taller than Yan Mu. As long as he turned his head slightly, he could see the girl's beautiful profile face and a circle of fluffy hair on his forehead.

The breeze picked up the fragrance on the girl's body, and the air seemed to become even hotter.

He lowered his head.

Seeing Yan Mubainen's little hands, he was grabbing his muddy sleeves.

The girl beside her didn't dislike it at all, but hummed happily instead.Yu Yuan's whole body stiffened.

He originally thought that this feeling of embarrassment would disappear when he arrived at Yan's house.

But when he looked at the empty room, the strange feeling in his heart became stronger.

For a moment, Yu Yuan wanted to escape.

Unfortunately, as soon as he took his steps, Yan Mu pulled his sleeves.

"Are you going to the textbook?" Yan Mu asked, "Mr. today has reached the fourth lesson."

"...No." Yu Yuan frowned, trying to dispel the abnormality in his heart, "Zhang Goudan burned the textbook."

"Burned, burned?" Yan Mu was stunned.

Books are very expensive in this era. Zhang Goudan has done absolutely nothing to suppress Yu Yuan, right?

"He was too much!" Yan Mu's face flushed with anger.

"He is already a useless person, and it doesn't matter." Yu Yuan didn't look very angry. "Even if he burns the book, his legs won't heal."

Yan Mu slid the textbook into Yu Yuan's hand and said angrily: "You use mine, don't worry, I have memorized all of it."

Yu Yuan looked down at the textbook that Yan Mu had forced over, and then looked up at Yan Mu who was full of anger.

Why does Yan Mu look more angry than him?

Yu Yuan was a little confused in his heart.

However, he does need a textbook.

So this time, Yu Yuan did not decline.

"Tomorrow night." Yu Yuan looked at Yan Mu with a serious face: "I can memorize it tomorrow night, and I will return it to you at that time."

"Actually... I'll be fine if you don't return it."

It's just three-character classics.

"It's going to be paid back." Yu Yuan looked at him determinedly, with an obscure expression in his eyes, "I don't want to owe you anything."

"What do you mean?" Yan Mu was a little confused by Yu Yuan's words.

She felt that there was something in Yu Yuan's words, but her dull brain couldn't figure out Yu Yuan's meaning for a while.

Does Yu Yuan... hate her a little bit?

Yan Mu was a little flustered.

Could it be that she was too familiar with her behavior, which aroused Yu Yuan's resentment?

Thinking of Yu Yuan's resisting attitude towards him when he was just walking on the road, the more Yan Mu thought about it, the more he felt it was possible.

This is not so good... If Yu Yuan really hates her, even if he kisses Yu Yuan to continue his life, then the main mission "accompany Yu Yuan through the plot" still cannot be completed.She was a little apprehensive, and was about to ask Yu Yuan carefully, only to find that Yu Yuan had walked out of the house at some point.

"I haven't made up the class yet." Yan Mu stopped Yu Yuan.

"No need." Yu Yuan looked down, "I am enough."

He had already caused enough trouble for Yan Mutian, and he really didn't want to make trouble for Yan Mu anymore.

"From now on, it's enough for you to take care of yourself, don't care about me extra."

He turned his head and said again, and left before Yan Mu could answer.

…Yu Yuan really hates her.

Yan Mu took a breath, and suddenly felt a little pain in his brain buzzing.

The author has something to say:

I made an alarm at seven o'clock. I thought I could finish writing at nine o'clock... Ooooooo, I overestimated myself.

As compensation for not being updated on time, the readers who left messages in this chapter today all issued red envelopes. (Also in the future, red envelopes will be issued if no updates are made on time)—As of zero o'clock, all the little cuties who left messages in this chapter have issued red envelopes! Love you tweeted! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.2K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
913K 13.4K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
2.4M 85.4K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
2.7M 38.9K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...