The Yandere's Kiss Extends My...

By Injeolmi_

NOT MINE Short Title: YKEML Alternate Title: 我靠病娇的吻续命(穿书) Status: Completed Author: 众凌老怪 Summary : Yan Mu was... More

note <3
Chapter 1: Yan Gou
Chapter 2: Help me
Chapter 4: Accept
Chapter 5: Rabbit
Chapter 6: Come here
Chapter 7: Apologize
Chapter 8: Applicator
Chapter 9: Touch
Chapter 10: Capture
Chapter 11: Private School
Chapter 12: Gentlemen
Chapter 13: Revenge
Chapter 14: Uproar
Chapter 15: Self-abasement
Chapter 16: Panic
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Short Essay
Chapter 19: Nosebleed
Chapter 20: Lie
Chapter 21: Live together
Chapter 22: Kiss
Chapter 23: Healthy
Chapter 24: Shop
Chapter 25: Eat Candy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Vinegar
Chapter 28: Color rope
Chapter 29: Contest
Chapter 30: Cut off
Chapter 31: The Second Kiss
Chapter 32: Change
Chapter 33: Snake Venom
Chapter 34: Wound
Chapter 35: Acknowledge
Chapter 36: Squeeze out
Chapter 37: The Second Prince
Chapter 38: Envy
Chapter 39: Wash your feet
Chapter 40: Revenge
Chapter 41: Node
Chapter 42: Intimacy
Chapter 43: Borrow money
Chapter 44: Leave
Chapter 45: Shyness
Chapter 46: Knocked
Chapter 47: The third kiss
Chapter 48: Irritability
Chapter 49: Possessive
Chapter 50: Panic
Chapter 51: Paranoid
Chapter 52: Picture Screen
Chapter 53: The fourth kiss
Chapter 54: Wangpu
Chapter 55: Child
Chapter 56: Heart knot
Chapter 57: Miss
Chapter 58: Injured
Chapter 59: Beads
Chapter 60: Sorry
Chapter 61: Xiao Long Bao
Chapter 62: Open
Chapter 63: Eight years old
Chapter 64: The fifth kiss
Chapter 65: Saved
Chapter 66: Mind
Chapter 67: The Sixth kiss
Chapter 68: Baby
Chapter 69: Seventh kiss
Chapter 70: The eight kiss
note from this lazy but busy hoe

Chapter 3: Stare

1.5K 42 4
By Injeolmi_

Yan Mu was awakened the next day.

"Where's the dog? Why is the dog missing?" Zhang Goudan was yelling in the next room, and even with Yan Mu there was no peace.

Yan Mu turned over and covered his head with a quilt, trying to cut off the noise.

Due to her poor health, she is now extremely lethargic. Twenty-four hours a day, she is estimated to be able to sleep for 14 hours.

"Damn, really bad luck! It's going to go hunting, the hound actually ran away." Zhang Lie also cursed.

"Father, this kid Yu Yuan is too unhappy. When he said to take him, even our hounds ran away." Zhang Goudan looked at Yu Yuan maliciously, igniting the wind.

"Really a dead star!"

Zhang Liehu was so provoked by Zhang Gouda, and immediately cast his anger on Yu Yuan.

He picked up a bamboo strip and drew it on Yu Yuan without saying a word.

Zhang Gouda laughed aside, while Yu Yuan was hunched over and beaten.

He bit his lip and tried not to make a sound, but there were still a few muffled hums overflowing from his throat.

The bamboo strips are long and thin, making it extremely painful to hit people.

Zhang Lie didn't show mercy in his hands, he pumped quickly and fiercely, and the sound of bamboo sticks falling on his body was like a violent storm.

Yan Mu's mind became sober after hearing the movement.

She crawled out of the bed with difficulty and limped into the yard.

She came to the side of the low wall and wanted to see the situation next door, but was surprised to find that the low wall had been blocked.

Zhang Liehu and Zhang Goudan have always been sloppy temperaments. As long as the low wall doesn't collapse, they won't fix it.

The rest is Yu Yuan.

Yan Mu thought of the sharp glance yesterday, and suddenly felt a throb in his heart.

Yan Mu supported the wall and walked around the low wall.

She found that the low wall was blocked with yellow mud, and there was no gap.

Did Yu Yuan find her peeking?

Yan Mu was a little tangled.

The low wall was blocked, and Yan Mu couldn't see anything here, so he could only do it in a hurry.

Fortunately, Zhang Liehu and Zhang Gouda have to go hunting, and they don't have much time to humiliate Yu Yuan.

Zhang Liehu stopped after a few hits. He took out his pipe and started smoking pumpkin leaves vigorously.

"Father, I don't think our family needs any hounds. Let Yu Yuan go and find the prey." Zhang Goudan said with a grin.

Yan Mu scolded Zhang Goudan for insidiousness.

There are many wild boars in the mountains nearby, and many hunters also make a living by hunting wild boars.

Wild boar is delicious and can be sold at a good price in the market.

But wild boars are not easy to be killed, and they have a very high IQ, and sometimes even suspended animation.

At this time, if someone walks over, they will be attacked first.

The wild boar's fangs are sharp, and with just a light arch, it can tear the opponent apart.

Every year, many hounds die under the fangs of wild boars.

In the eyes of Zhang Liehu and his son, Yu Yuan is inferior to a dog.

Yan Mu stayed there blankly, feeling a little bit sorrowful in her heart.

She limped to the door while leaning on the wall, trying to stop Yu Yuan.

But she changed her mind to think that Zhang Lie and his son would not let them go easily, and Yu Yuansheng was sensitive and suspicious, didn't know her well, and would not pay attention to her.

A sense of powerlessness surged into his heart, and Yan Mu instantly withered.

The fractured left leg was very painful. Yan Mu simply found a ball of straw to pad under his buttocks, and sat at the door, staring at the door next door with resentment.

If this continues, will she be able to kiss Yu Yuan in the year of the monkey?

She can't run to the night raid, right? It's not that she despises herself, just her bones, Yu Yuan doesn't have to resist, just a light push can give her a broken bone!

The door of the yard next door was pushed open, and Zhang Liehu and Zhang Gouda came out first.

Zhang Goudanzhi hummed triumphantly, both he and Zhang Liehu were empty-handed.

Yan Mu moved his gaze back to the door.

Sure enough, a thin and thin figure, carrying a large package, slowly walked out of the courtyard gate.

According to the setting in the book, Yu Yuan is sixteen, but due to chronic malnutrition, his appearance is as thin as twelve or thirteen.

As a Yan dog, as soon as Yu Yuan appeared, Yan Mu's attention was focused on his face.

Yan Muzai looked carefully, and he was slightly relieved when he saw that Yu Yuan's handsome face was not hurt.

It may be because of the fact that Yu Yuan's movements were very slow because he had just been beaten.

After he walked out of the courtyard, he did not immediately follow Zhang Liehu and his son.

Yu Yuan stood in place, staring coldly at the figures of Zhang Liehu and his son, as if karma was burning in his dark eyes.

The severe cold surrounding him seemed to be able to freeze everything around him.

He stood for a while, and suddenly showed a weird smile.

The red lips are coquettish, and that smile is like a poppy in full bloom in the abyss, with a trembling beauty.

Yan Mu's small mouth opened slightly, and was fascinated by Yu Yuan.

"Zangmen star, what are you in a daze behind? Are you thinking about begging again?" Zhang Goudan suddenly turned around and cursed.

"Just come."

The moment when Zhang Gouda turned around, Yu Yuan restrained his hostility and assumed that well-behaved and weak appearance.

He raised his footsteps and was about to follow, but as if he was aware of it, he suddenly turned his head and glanced at Yan Mu's position.

Yan Mu was stunned, she and Yu Yuan stared at each other.

Was it because her eyes were too hot, so she was discovered by Yu Yuan?

Speaking of it, this is the second time she peeped at Yu Yuan and was caught by Yu Yuan himself on the spot, right?

What would Yu Yuan think, would she think she was a voyeur? Female pervert?

Yan Mu got a headache.

She threw her head up and showed a bright smile at Yu Yuan.

"Hello."

Yan Mu raised his small hand and greeted him obediently.

She was wearing a pink dress, and she shrank into a small ball, like a peach blossom that was about to bloom.

Yu Yuan's gaze stayed on her exceptionally pale face.

Yan Mu blinked helplessly, and touched his face uncomfortably.

Is there something on her face?

Yan Mu was nervous.

The young girl's apricot eyes shimmered in the sunlight, reminiscent of the shimmering lake.

Yu Yuan only glanced at it, then withdrew his gaze.

He didn't pay attention to Yan Mu and left on his own.

Yan Mu looked at the back of Yu Yuan staggering away, only feeling a little strange.

However, Yu Yuan, who was cold and silent, was also so handsome.

Yan Mu lifted up a smile and slowly stood up while leaning on the wall.

This body was too weak. After Yan Mu stood up, her dizziness occupied her mind again.

Yan Mu shook his head several times before gradually waking up.

Every other month, she has to rely on Yu Yuan's kiss to continue her life. If she hasn't kissed Yu Yuan for a long time, then her vitality will gradually decline.There are more than ten days before the January period, this body is already overwhelmed.

She had to kiss Yu Yuan as soon as possible.

Yan Mu sighed. She remembered Yu Yuan's brutal appearance, and felt that it was harder to kiss Yu Yuan than to get to the sky.

She limped back into the house, and as soon as she sat down, Father Yan came back with a hoe.

"Girl, how are you doing today?" Father Yan started to care about Yan Mu's physical condition before he could put down his hoe.

"Much better." Yan Mu said with a smile.

In fact, Yan Mu clearly felt that her body became weaker again.

But she knew in her heart that her body's decline was due to her failure to get to Yu Yuan, and it had nothing to do with medication.

Since it was medical skills that couldn't be cured, she didn't need to speak out to make Yan father annoyed.

Father Yan nodded, as if thinking of something, and suddenly asked, "I heard that Zhang Lie's hound was lost?"

"Yeah." Yan Mu was stunned, and then said softly, "Father, do you think Yu Yuan is too unhappy?"

She stared straight at Yan's father, for fear that Yan's father was the same as those in the village.

"That's not true." Father Yan didn't notice Yan Mu's gaze. He put down his **** and shook his head and said, "Zhang Goudan always bullies the dog. I think the dog ran out by himself. It's just pity that Yu Yuan's child. I'm going to be beaten again..."

Father Yan sighed.

Seeing that Yan's father's attitude was not as cold as the people in the village, Yan Mu couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

She needs to rely on Yu Yuan's kiss to continue her life, and she is bound to get close to Yu Yuan.

If Father Yan rejects Yu Yuan and does not allow them to communicate, then Yan Mu will be very troubled afterwards.

Yan Mu's mood improved a little after he had been worried.

She remembered the strange attitude of Cai Yu Yuan, and suddenly asked, "Father, is there anything on my face?"

The Yan family is just an ordinary farmer, who can't afford a mirror at home. When you look at the reflection of the water, you can't see clearly, you can only see a rough outline.

Yan Mu couldn't see it herself.

"It's nothing." Father Yan looked at it carefully.

"Really not?" Yan Mu dumbfounded and asked.

"Really not." Father Yan said puzzledly, "Daughter, what's the matter with you?"

"fine…"

Yan Mu smiled, just find a reason to prevaricate.

Since there was nothing strange on her face, what was Yu Yuan looking at?

The question from the bottom of his heart flashed by, and Yan Mu had no time to think, and felt a drowsy drowsiness in his mind.

She yawned.

Father Yan naturally knew Yan Mu's physical condition, so he urged her to go to bed.

This sleep, I slept till dusk.

Yan Mu opened his eyes, his mind still bewildered, as if he was in a dream.

Outside the window, weaving mothers and frogs croaking sounded, and the sky was gloomy, and it seemed that it was about to rain.

There is a faint damp in the air, sweat sticks to the body and can't evaporate, and the low air pressure makes people feel dull.

If there was any pain from the fractured left leg, he immediately pulled Yan Mu back to reality.

She tidied her clothes and walked out of the house slowly.

Father Yan was packing up in the house, and he looked a little worried, and he didn't even notice Yan Mu's arrival.

"Father, what's the matter with you?" Yan Mu asked.

Yan Mu walked around in front of Yan's father, only to find that Yan's father was holding a piece of bacon in his hand.

Father Yan was startled, and when he saw that it was Yan Mu, he pursed his lips and said, "Zhang Goudan fell off the mountain. I will send a piece of bacon to take a look."

Zhang Goudan fell down?

Yan Mu was startled, and his dizzy brain suddenly came to his senses.

With a bang, Xia Lei burst from the sky.

The pouring rain fell from the sky, and the rain fell quickly and violently, smashing the dirt road into small pits.

The strong wind rolled up the straw on the eaves and blew it into the distant air.

Yan Mu dazed stood there, the sound of rustling rain was endless.

Somehow, she suddenly thought of Yu Yuan's weird smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.6K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
556K 22.5K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
890K 57.7K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
364K 1.3K 35
Avidas Leivi Yu is a Law student from ADMU. He loves to go on a party with his friends. He is a member of a frat that spoil them about the exam. He i...