In The Garden |โ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ [Kita Shi...

Da RIC3WIFEYY

โ™กยป For the past few months, gifts were appearing on your desk. These gifts often come with letters of admirat... Altro

1โ™กยป- Morning rush
2โ™กยป-Assistant
3โ™กยป- Question
4โ™กยป-Discovery
5โ™กยป-Kita's home
6โ™กยป-Class teasing
7โ™กยป- Being honest
8โ™กยป- Are you his Girlfriend
9โ™กยป- Baking with Kita
10โ™กยป-School festival
11โ™กยป-Wedding booth
12โ™กยป- The future
13โ™กยป- A confession
14โ™กยป- Bitterness
16โ™กยป- Boba
17โ™กยป- strawberry kiss
18โ™กยป- May I
19โ™กยป- A date!!
20โ™กยป- Wish
21โ™กยป- A Season of Goodbyes
22โ™กยป- routine
23โ™กยป- Home
24โ™กยป- Countryside
25โ™กยป- a field of flowers [end]

15โ™กยป- Confrontation

4.6K 150 59
Da RIC3WIFEYY

You stare at the notification on your lock screen, hesitating if you should ignore the friend request or not. Only a few hours ago, Sato had confessed his 'love' for you in front of several students, partly unsettling and unexpected. If it weren't for Kita and his team, you would have been forced to accept his confession, being intimidated by the humiliation and moment.

At least for now, you had time to properly understand the problem. You knew Sato was lying. Holding the neatly creased paper in hand, you snicker.

"Will you come to my game later this month? I'd be very happy if you came."  - volleyball player🏐

It said.

Sato had nothing to gain lying about being a volleyball player. Sure, it could stir up confusion, further hiding his identity but at the same time, it didn't make any sense. Why would he go through that trouble of asking you to come to a game he's not even in. Even before you got that letter, you had no clue whatsoever about their identity.

Another notification from your phone had caught your attention. Sato had requested to message you, which he did a few times. Grunting, you open the chat and begin to read his quick sentences.

Sato Daisuke

Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. Haru was very straightforward and went a little too rough of you, I apologize on his behalf. (1)

I'm serious about my confession. I like you, you would understand. I wrote it in my letters. I went so far as to give you gifts every day because I like you, I always had. (2)

I'm also sorry for embarrassing you today. Will you give me a chance to apologize properly? I want to talk with you. (3)

As if he hadn't done enough for one day, Sato was persistent. He came off desperate. You received a text from Kita after reading Sato's messages. Leaving the chat, you open a new message.

Kita Shinsuke

Good evening, how are you feeling? I'm sure you're still shocked about what happened today. Make sure to get some rest after eating your meals, get your mind off of him. We can cancel our study session tomorrow if you're tired.

You

Thank you, Shin, also please tell Atsumu and the others that I said thanks.

I'll rest later, I have to review our English test first. And no, I don't want to cancel our study session. I've been looking forward to it all week. By the way, Sato texted me earlier and he's still very persistent.

Kita Shinsuke

Okay, I will. If you don't mind me asking, what did he say?

You

I'll send you a screenshot.

He apologized for what happened today and asked if we could talk. I'm guessing he wants to do it in person, which I'm still not comfortable with.

Kita Shinsuke

Ask him where.

You

What? Why? I'm not going.

Kita Shinsuke

Yeah, I'm going to confront him. You don't have to worry about anything. Just stay there and I'll take care of it.

You

Okay

Are you sure? Just talk to him okay- don't get into a fight or anything. You looked as if you were going to punch him earlier.

Kita Shinsuke

Why do you have a picture of Suna?

I'm not a violent man, I'm only going to talk to him. Did you ask him yet?

You

No comment.

He said to meet him at the convenience store outside our school.

Kita Shinsuke

Okay. I'm going out to talk to him.

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩ 

Kita turned to the digital clock positioned by his bedside table, planting the time in his head as he sat up from his mattress. The clock had yet turned Six, he still had time until dinner. Kita grabbed a hoodie from the closet, the days were growing colder after all. Strolling past the rooms and down the flight of stairs, Kita found his grandmother fixing dinner in the kitchen.

He halted, calling out her name. "Oh, where are you going? It's already late?" Yumie frowned ever so slightly, it was out of character for her grandson to go out so late. Let alone at a school night with exams approaching.

"I'll be back soon granny," Kita reassured her. Yumie hummed, signaling for her grandson to come closer. With a gentle pat on the back, she bid her grandson goodbye. "Who will you be meeting?" She asked, out of concern. "Sato Daisuke, we won't take long."Knowing that Sato was a reasonable boy, Yumie trusted that they were on good terms. She did not push the topic further as Kita seemed to be in a hurry. "Okay, be careful."

Kita jogged towards the brightly lit store, even from a distance he could see Sato's impatient strides. He gripped his jacket tighter, feeling the sudden rush of cold. It only took him a few minutes to reach the shop, Kita didn't want to keep his grandmother waiting. The teen behind the counter greeted him with a polite but brief nod, exhausted and stressed with the chaotic heaps of written notes.

That reminded kita that he was supposed to be studying for his exams, yet here he was, leaving his home to confront a man.

Kita had managed to calm down after that unexpected confession from Sato, although he's still offended with how Sato took advantage of his situation. With the sound of the glass doors opening with a distinct screech, Sato turned, eyes lighting up for a split second before an expression of pure disgust filled his face. Sato's face was honest of showing how disappointed he was to see Kita.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Sato said. "To talk with you, what else?" Kita replied shortly, sitting in front of Sato.

They sat near the window, the frigid air-conditioning just above them. It didn't help with how cold the night already was. The teen didn't pay attention to them, rather thankful she didn't have to move away from her studies. Sato had bought two drinks, one for him and the other supposedly for you. "Attitude much?" Sato scowled.

Kita remained unfazed by how Sato was eyeing him, wanting to get straight into the topic. "Why did you do it?" Kita's mood turned all the sourer, just remembering how devastated he was just a few hours ago after the stunt that Sato pulled. So proudly as well.

"It's not a crime to confess, Kita." The way his name rolled off of Sato's tongue was filled with poison and hatred. Like it was a Cruse word of some kind. "That's your excuse?" Kita refused to scoff, he didn't want Sato to receive that kind of validation. Instead, Kita remained calm as ever. Learning how to control his emotions daily seemed to have proven useful, especially in situations like this.

"I asked (name) to come here, not you. I'm not obligated to tell you anything."

"And yet you feel obligated to take credit for something that others worked hard for? Are you that low?"

Hardly anyone ever could listen to Kita's honesty without shrinking, Sato was the exception. Sato just didn't care. He had played this scenario in his mind many times before where Kita would finally confront him, Sato didn't realize it would be this soon. He imagined the anger inside of Kita, the words that he would use to poke fun at him. 

"Well if you weren't going to do it, then I will. Seeing you scramble like a coward after leaving those gifts was pathetic. You're not so perfect as everyone thought, are you?"

Kita raised a brow, he couldn't believe it. Sato sounded stupid, wrong and it merely confused him. KIta didnt know the reason behind why Sato knew his secret with careful detail, he guessed Sato might have followed him

"That still doesn't justify your actions. Lying to (name) was also wrong of you." Kita said, trying to read Sato's face. "Do you hate me that much?" He finally asked. Sato's mouth twisted into a snarl, baring the teeth. The crinkle of his nose was evident. "What makes you think that?" His tone was sarcastic, face still showing the loathe he felt.

"If you have a problem with me, that's fine. You don't have to bring (Name) into whatever it is you're planning. They haven't done anything to you, let them focus on the exams." Kita doesn't understand why Sato felt this way towards him, for all he knew, he never even talked with Sato before this. Kita stood up abruptly, pushing the chair back. "What are you going to do now?" Sato said. "I'm going to tell (Name) the truth. I would never let Them fall for you."

"Why are you so confident?" Sato found it interesting where this situation was going, sick bastard thinks it's a game. "Sato, you're not as good as you think. '' Kita eyed him, ''Be careful.''

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩ 

Kita wanted to tell you right away, but he knew it was best not to disturb you while you were busy preparing for the exams just as he was. He decided to tell you when the examinations were finished and you had nothing else to worry about. Kita doesn't want to add more problems than you already have, that would stress you out.

He placed his shoes down, both pairs neatly arranged to the side as he stepped into the house. Yumie was sitting at the table with warm food, waiting for Kita to arrive. "I'm sorry you had to wait granny." Kita felt bad his grandmother had to wait for him. After washing his hands and sitting down, Yumie spoke. "How's (name), dear? She hasn't visited."

"We've been really busy lately, I'll invite her when we're not as busy.'' Hearing that made Yumie smile. Ever since her grandson developed a crush on his seatmate, Kita was more outgoing, curious, and happy. He found something to look forward to every day. During dinner time when Yumie would ask about you, She couldn't miss the way Kita spoke so fondly of you. Yumie could only wish happiness for her grandson, she was thankful that he found you.

But she grew worried when he returned with a frown. A troubled face was clear, Yumie couldn't shake the feeling of something bad. ''Shin, if anything is troubling you, granny is always here to help.'' Yumie reminded him.

''I know, thank you.''

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩

Sato threw his jacket down the floor, going straight to the kitchen to fetch himself the frozen leftovers his busy mother prepared for him last night. The house was dark and empty, nothing he's not used to. Today went on as planned, He gathered a crowd and managed to get a reaction from Kita. The confrontation was a bonus. Yet, why does he still feel so unsatisfied, like he was missing something important?

It wasn't enough for Sato, his plan was too small and short-lived. Kita was fighting back and Sato needed another plan just to be safe. He opened his conversation with you, hoping that you didn't leave him on delivered, and sent a response. ''Stupid bitch, playing hard to get.'' He muttered after receiving no reply.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

221K 5.6K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
13.2K 467 13
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ...
13.9K 524 12
the more i know, the more i don't know IWAIZUMI HAJIME/READER ยฉ 229ZMI 2021
382K 12.6K 29
ใ€Ž ใ€ โ†ณ you are a new student at inarizaki and join the boys volleyball club as the manager. after struggling with friends from your old school, you gi...