-𝙡*πšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš›πšŒπš’- Robby...

By f0reverAlways

"My life was a long more boring until you came alone." ... More

-F*uck Mercy-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-Season Two-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-season 3-
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
-Season 4-
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
~Season 5~
~Un~
~Deux~
~Trois~
-Quatre-
-Cinq-
-Six-

-4-

3.3K 69 33
By f0reverAlways

The next morning after the whole thing that happened at school i call Aisha seeing if she wanted a ride to school.

"Hey, y/n. What's up?" Aisha answers the phone.

"Hey, will, after what happened the other day i was wondering if i could pick you up and i could take you to school and maybe after we could have a girls days." I say smiling over the phone.

"Yeah, i would love that. Just like old times, right?"

"Yep, just without Sam. This time it would only be you and me plus the people that do our manicures." I say as we both laugh. "Okay, so after school I will pick you up and we can go watch a movie and get our nails done. I have a card for a reason."

After i was done wth everything i went to go pick her up and we drove to school.

"Leave her the fuck alone." I call out as Aisha and i walk down the stairs to her locker. Since the Halloween party at school and the photo that Yasmine posted everyone has been calling her a pig or oinking at her. It is awful.

At the same time Lucas wasn't going to be at school today because of his weekly check up and what not. What was bad news for the school because now no one would be able to hold me back if i decided it would be a good idea to pick a fight.

Aisha and I successfully make it to her locker without me breaking any ones faces and she goes to grab her books and non other than Samatha 'the bitch' LaRusso walks up to us.

"Hey." Sam says softly as she walks up to us. "How are you feeling?"

"Well, that is the dumbest fucking thing that has ever come out of your mouth, LaRusso." I say almost laughing.

"I have gone viral." Aisha says as she grabs some of her books. "How do you think i am?" She asks with an eye role.

"Cheese pig!" One girl calls out.

"Keep talking and i will beat your ass." I yell as the girl runs off with her friends.

"Look, they are mean, but they have short memories. They will forget." Sam says tryin to make everything better.

"Yeah, well, i am not going to forget." Aisha says as she slams her locker shut and walks off.

"Wow, never thought i would she the day when LaRusso became so nice." I say laughing. "What did daddy dearest think when he saw the red mark on your face?"

"I um, I told him it was a rash for my make up." She says stuttering.

"Well with how hard i slap i am surprised that your second face didnt fall of." I say before i walk off to go to the Library were i said i was going to meet Demetri, Eli and Miguel.

"What took you so long?" Demetri asks me as i walk into the Library pulling a chair up to sit with them.

"Sorry, I was with Aisha and then Samatha came along trying to apologize and then that didnt work out. Then I threatened her." I say as i sit dow and pull out my book.

"Is she okay? I saw the video" Miguel asks me as i try to calm herself down.

"How do you think she is doing. She has gone viral and there is nothing we can do about it. I mean i got the video down but the only thing we can do now is wait for it to blow over and that will never happen. But she says she been better but after school we are going to get our nails done and watch cheesy romantic movies." I say taking a deep breath.

"That should help her." Eli says as he puts down his book.

"Anyways enough about me. What happened last night?"

"Uhh, we went to the wash-room and then Kyler walks in talking shit about sam and how he is using her and what not. The boys and I try to leave but we end up making noise and they notice us. These two run away and i stay there and fight and confront Kyler. Then in the end he end up beating my ass. Then my sensei walks in and takes me home. After that my mom yells at me and tells me no more karate." Miguel says as he finishes explaining what happened.

I am just glad Lucas wasn't there. He could have been seriously injured and that could have pushed his healing back and making it harder from him to do the simple things again.

"So, that's it? No more karate?" Demetri asks Miguel. You could see that Demetri was happy about that.

"I guess so." Miguel says as he shrugs and goes back to focusing on his studying.

"It's probably for the best. It was starting to boost your confidence." Demetri says to Miguel as i almost laugh.

"Isn't that a good thing?" I ask him as i chuckle a little.

"No." Demetri answers me as i put my hands up in surrender. "What has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?"

"Well, I think it was kinda cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli says to Miguel.

"Are you insane?" Demetri asks, making Eli look at him. "Let me ask you. What is the best superpower anyone could have?"

"Super strength" Miguel say.

"The super solder serum that Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers had or better yet Wandas powers." I say letting my geek side show.

"Wrong." Demetri says quickly, shutting down our ideas instantly. "Invisibility, a distant second would be super speed to run away fast."

"Run away from who?" Kyler asks, leaning over mine and Eli's shoulder.

"Whom" Brucks says leaning over my other shoulder as well as i elbow him in the gut along with Kyler. Both boys then leave me alone and go to pick on the other three.

"It's the object of a preposition. Remember, English class." He says as the three of them start getting up to leave.

"We were just leaving" Miguel says quickly as he try's to pull me up.

"Hey, where you going?" Kyler asks grabbing Eli by the back of his neck.

"Oh, look at this freak. What kinda girl would ever kiss this shit?"

"Leave him alone, Kyler" Miguel and I say at the same time as i stand up not taking this shit. Kyler then lets go of Eli and walks over to Miguel, completely ignoring me. Smart move, Kyler.

"What'd you say? You haven't had enough, Rhea?" He says before shoving Miguel's head. "Yeah, get the hell out of here, man."

Miguel, Eli leave the library to see that Demetri hasn't left yet along with me still standing there not taking anymore of the shirt they were throwing around.

Kyler than grabs Demetri's back pack and throws it in the trash. Demetri than goes to pull it out with it covered in yoghurt. "Gross." I mumble, seconds later the bell rings and i go to grab my bag, getting ready to go off to find Aisha.

I walk off to her locker and see that most people stopped with pig jokes as soon as I walked up to her. "Ready to go?" I ask as i wrap an am around her shoulder.

Aisha smiles. "Yeah, i am so ready. I have get all of this negative energy out." We both laugh.

"So, i was thinking, remember the new nails place that opened up like at the beginning of summer and we planned to go get our nail done with Samatha, you and me but since the Samatha incident i was thinking that you and me could just go? What do you think?"

"I love the idea. My mom went there with a couple of her friends and they loved it. They have massages, face masks, obviously they do our nails and on top of that they have like a hot tub that we get to chill in." Aisha says as we both scream.

"So we go back to you house to grab a swim suit and the proper clothing. After that we go to my house and i have all of my stuff at the door." I say smiling as we both start to make our way to the door and head to my car.

We start to blast the music. Soon after we make it to her house. Aisha runs into the house and comes back seconds later with her bag. I then drive of to my house and quickly grab my wallet adn the bag i left at the door.

We then rive past Sam's house and she her getting out of the car as i roll down my window to flip her off and start driving away.

"Okay we are here." I say smiling as i pull up into a parking spot. "Looks face."

Aisha and i walk in and the cents of flowers fill our nose. Some woman then walks up to us asking fr our reservation that i book earlier today. Aisha and i scheduled to get face-masks, massages and our nails done.

We walk into a change room and put on our swim sit and the lady leads us to our massage benches. We both lie down and another woman walks in and being the massage.

"This is so nice." I mumble as i feel all of the stress leave my body.

"I agree." Aisha says smiling. "So, have you seen or met any cute boys?"

"Why is everyone so invested into my love life?" I ask as Aisha laughs. "Well, if yo must know i met this cute guy at the skate park."

"Ooo, is it the guy that you went to the moves with?"

"How do you know about that?" I asked shocked.

"Well, after the whole fiasco that happened at school, my dad took me to see a movie and then i saw you. I was planing on saying hi but i say you taking a guy and I assumed that he was you secret boyfriend." Aisha explains as I laugh a little.

"You are smart but no. He is not my secret boyfriend. We are just friends that hang out here and there."

We talk a little longer and after we move to a different room to have our face-masks and nails done. After that we moved our way over to the hot tub to relax some more and what not.

"Do you think that i should forgive Sam, Y/n/n?" Aisha asks out of no were.

"I mean, i am not sure. She looks like she really wants to be your friend again but at the same time are you read to forgive her for what she has done." I ask.

"I mean, i guess you are right."

"I dont want what i think of Samatha to cloud your judgment. If you want to be friends with her go a head. I am not going to stop. I just want you to remember that she ditched you to hang out with her 'cool' friends and didn't try to stop wha happened at the Halloween dance." I say grabbing her hand before her phone goes off.

"Oh, my fuming god." Aisha says looking at her phone. "Look at this." She hands me her phone.

"You are kidding me right." I say laughing. "Samatha LaRusso, on her knees for Kyler and in a movie theatre." We both continue to laugh.

"Who would have thought?" Aisha says laughing and putting her phone back.

"What can we say, karma is a bitch and so is Samatha." We both laugh some more. "No one will rember you but Sam on other hand... this is not going to go a way for a long time. But like she said, they are mean but they have short memories and they will forget."

"But she never will." She says as we fist pump. "Lucas is going to have a lot to catch up on tomorrow."

"Yeah he will. And tomorrow when Sam comes bagging for your forgiveness you and i will look like hot badasses ans she will be Samatha LaRusso the slut."

An hour later we both head home and i drop her off at her house. As soon as i get home start texting Lucas about what happened and all the tea and gossip.

He thought that it was funny, we all had a plan to see the Cobra Kai studio tomorrow and Aisha said that she might command join us to learn some self defence so she could beet up Yasmine and her bitch squad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.5K 106
Athena LaRusso and Robby Keene had never gotten along. It started when Daniel LaRusso starts to train Robby Keene when he can't even seem to stop and...
34.6K 502 19
Disclaimer:I own nothing except Y/N . All rights goes to Netflix and Marvel β€žI was beaten my whole life . I don't get to know mercy , so why should s...
280K 6K 51
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ the Diaz twins move to reseda and find themselves in a load of trouble with Kyler and his minions, but their Knight and shining armou...
101K 1K 14
One shots of characters from cobra Kai/ karate kid Examples: Miguel Diaz- Johnny Lawrence- Daniel LaRusso- Eli Moskowitz /hawk- Bobby brown- Tommy...