The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

Από shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... Περισσότερα

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

48. My sleeping neighbour

8.5K 675 256
Από shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

It's already 3:00 P.M of noon when we reached the collector office. Whole ride I was keep apologizing Aditi but she didn't even spare me a glance.

It wasn't a misunderstanding what I asked her. Aditi cleared with me on our farewell night eight years ago that she thinks Raghav as his brother but like a fool and jealous freak I made her angry by asking such stupid question. How could I think about Aditi like that. It's not my fault to think all that. It's all because of Raghav. He is the one who keep filling my mind that he likes her just to make me accept that I like my beautiful neighbour.

Idiot...

He could find the other way to accept me. Now I made Aditi angry and I don't know how to calm her anger.

"Aditi...."

As the car stopped on the collectorate office, Aditi step down from the car and leave from there ignoring my call.

I parked the car, handed keys to the driver and went inside the office. Aditi was on her desk, pretending to work in some files, completely ignoring me when I stopped in front of her desk.

"Aditi, I said I am sorry. Can we talk?"

I gain the attention of many other employees as I don't usually stop anyone's desk especially an intern.

"There is nothing to talk. I am not angry on you. I am just  minding my own business. You should do the same." She said while flipping the file page angrily without looking at me.

Damn she look hotter even  when she is angry.

"Let see how long you can keep minding your business and ignoring me." I challenged her but it didn't effect her as she doesn't reply anything and didn't even looked at me.

I looked around and every one was looking at me with their curious eyes. I lifted my right eyebrow to them and everyone started doing their work.

I came to my cabin and meet Shastri ji there. He updated me with some meetings and reports and I tried to focus on them but I could not. It's been an hour since we returned from Raghav's home and I still could not find the way to cool down Aditi's anger.

Suddenly an idea pop in my head and I called Shastri ji in my cabin. Shastri ji showed up with in a minute in my cabin and waiting for my order.

"Call Aditi inside in my cabin and tell her to bring her stuff too." Shastri ji nodded his head and leave from there while I have a huge grin on my face.

So what if she is not talking to me being in front of her may calm down her anger.

"Sir, you called.." I clenched the pen I was holding.

Damn every time she called me sir in office, I turned on. I should not bring these thoughts about my beautiful neighbour. This is not the right time. I have a long way to go there.

"Yeah, keep these files with you and make a report about your views on the fields harvesting, over there." I pointed towards the couch which was in the right of my cabin.

First she give me a look but she better know she could not disobey me in office. I am her boss. She nodded her head, took the file from me and sit on the couch. Smile still not wipe off from my face looking at her working in my cabin give me the some kind of satisfaction.

*****

No...

It's not working. I thought she would talk to me or at least look at me but my beautiful neighbour was too busy in her given work that she forget about me. She didn't even take the tea which I offered her earlier. I apologized her many time that I never apologized to anyone this much ever in my life. We both are alone in my cabin and to my request Shastri ji also did not disturb me much today.

I have to do something to gain her attention. I sighed and leaned back to my chair while looking at the beauty who was working in front of me without paying any attention that someone was dying just for her attention.

Suddenly an idea pop inside my head and my lips curled up into a naughty smirk.

I fake yawned try to get her attention but she still working in that stupid file.

"Oh! I am too sleepy." I got up from my chair and walked to her. I sit beside her on the couch but still she did not look at me. I didn't think any further and laid down on her lap while nuzzling my head to her stomach which I really wanted to bite.

A loud gasped heard from her and she immediately put the file down.

"Dhruv...ye aap kya ker rhe hai?" She tried to move me away from her but I circled my arms around her waist and adjust myself more in her lap for the comfort.

(Dhruv, What are you doing?)

"I couldn't sleep last night, So trying to get some sleep." I said while looking at her and flash my most charming smile.

"Okay, then let me get up first, then you can sleep." She said while trying to move me but I hold her in mine and put on them on my chest.

"No, I am comfortable here. Can you please run your soft fingers in my hair? I have a head ach too." I requested to her while faking a head ache.

"But what if someone come?" She was nervous and I can hear her racing heart.

"Door was locked. I already told Shasrtri ji not to disturb me." I said.

"But..."

"Aditi, please.." I requested to her and this time genuinely. I really wanted to have some sleep in her lap.

She sighed and nodded her head as yes. I again nuzzled my face in her stomach again gaining a fainted gasp and probably she was biting her lower lip which made my lips to curl into a smile. I hold her by her stomach and she started running her fingers in my hair. I inhaled her sent, hold her waist tightly, nuzzled my face more to her stomach, tried hard not to bite it and I don't know when I drift into a sleep.

******

My sleep disturbed, when someone's hair was falling on my face. I frowned and opened my eyes slowly but when I wake up from my short nap I could not blink and looked at the girl, I recently find my feelings for.

She was sleeping. She supported her head with her right hand which was on sofa arm and her left hand was on my chest which I was holding while sleeping. Her hair was blowing in air and some of her hair strands are coming on her face. I carefully took my hand from her, taking care not to disturb her sleep and pushed her strands back to ear. I traced her soft lips with my thumb and I swear they are softer than the roses I bought for her. I wonder what they feel like under my lips and when I kiss them, bit them softly. I am sure she will moan my name but I won't give her much time and suck them again, hardly, passionately.

I traced my finger lower to her neck where I kissed her under my shower. But I saw something red there which was slightly hidden by her dupatta. I carefully lifted her dupatta to see and my lips curled into a wide grin when I saw a hickey there. It was dark and still red which she tried to hide with her dupatta. I am going to give her more of them so she could not hide them with her dupatta.

I don't know why I am thinking that way but since then I accepted my feeling for her, these thoughts are common but it wasn't a lust. I feel love for her. I respect her the way she is in her life. She has gone through so much things but still she tried hard to stand strong against all the odds. I caressed her cheeks lovingly which always become red because of me but poor sun it always the one to be blamed by her.

I am still lying on her lap but I don't want to get up from there. She become my comfortable pillow. She looked tired. When I saw her Raghav's house I can clearly see the redness in her eyes because of lack sleep. It must be because of me. I hurt her. I hurt her with my words. I hurt her because of my jealousy. She was always being judged be others in her life and I did the same thing to her. How could I do this to my beautiful neighbour.

She frowned in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly. She blinked many time to clear her vision and looked at me.

"Hey..." I said and gave her smile.

"I am sorry. I don't know how I sleep." She said in her sleepy voice but I can still see sleep in her eyes.

"It's okay. you can sleep more if you want." I said while getting up from her lap and caressed her cheek lovingly making them red with blush.

"No, I am fine." She gave a curt reply and before I could say anything she took the files and then leave the cabin.

Still angry...

I sit there on the couch for sometime and process what just happened. I heard a knock on the door and my lips immediately curled into smile with a thought of her coming back.

"Come in.." I said. The door of my cabin open and my lips immediately fell when I saw Shastri ji standing near the door.

"Sir, Revenue inspector was waiting for you outside." He asked.

I sighed and swipe my hands on my face.

"Send him in."

*****

Noon turns into evening and it's already 8:30 when my work get complete. Office already closed at 6 but I and other who worked for me stay after and every one was waiting for me to pile up the work for today as they also wants to go home.

Aditi may go by now as it's already 8:30 p.m. Whenever I caught up in my work and realised that I am going to be late, I send food for her along with her medicines and after that I told my driver to drop her home so she could not have to walk 30 km to her house.

I got up from my chair and walked out from my cabin. Shastri ji and my two other bodyguards following me from behind. Whole office was empty like it is not a collector office.

My eyes fell on Aditi's desk and it wasn't empty. She was still sitting there, sleeping, resting her head on her left hand. Smile came on my face seeing her. She should have accept my offer and sleep comfortably in my cabin, but she is too stubborn to agree on anything.

"Ma'am office is closed. You should go home now." My body guard was about yo wake her up but I stopped him, gesturing with my head.

"Don't wake her up." I ordered him and he stepped back.

I step forward, lean closer to her. I out my right hand under waist, left under her knees and lifted her in my arms in a bridal way. Shastri ji hide his smile but I saw it and choose to ignore it because I could not help but grin to myself seeing her in my arms. Like her six sense works, she put her both hands on my shoulders and rested her head on my chest.

I started walking towards the exit, with her in my arms while others are following me from behind. My convoy was waiting for me at the end of the corridor and already a one guard was waiting for me with open door of car's back seat.

I sit inside the car with Aditi in my arms. I settled her in my lap as I don't want to disturb her sleep. She deserves it.

"Sir, where to?" Shastri ji asked me while sitting on the passenger sit beside the driver.

"To my house." A known smile came back to Shastri ji face and he nodded his head to the driver.

Aditi's family are not home so I choose to take her to my house so she could rest properly.

Aditi was sticking to me like a cola bear. She was sleeping while hugging me and her face was hiding under the crook of my neck. Her hot breath was fanning  the skin on my neck causing sparks to my body. My hands are also around her, holding closer to her and I also nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck but her hair was hiding my face and I like the feeling her hair on my face. When my convoy moved further, siren was indicating everyone that the District Magistrate convoy was going. There is a saying that when District Magistrate's convoy passes the road, it was a site to be seen. All my life I wished for this day but now with Aditi in my arms it feels like it was nothing as compared to this completeness I am feeling right now.

My lips curled into smile when Shastri ji played the romantic songs in music player. I didn't expect this from him. He is also making fun of me but today is his lucky day as I am busy with taking care of someone.

My convoy reached my home. Only few people knows where I live because of my safety as I didn't live in the bungalow I allotted with full security and I am the district magistrate of the city.

One of the bodyguard open the car door and I hopped out from the car with Aditi in my arms, meanwhile another bodyguard of mine open the lock of my house and hold the door for me until I get inside.

I carefully laid Aditi on my bed, pushed her hair back which was falling on her face. I covered her with the blanket and kissed on her forehead. I again went back to the main door to lock it and hopped inside the shower. I could not stop but smile myself while standing in the shower and thinking about the sleeping beauty lying on my bed.

I took a short shower changed into dark blue t-shirt and lower and come outside from the washroom. She was sleeping holding the blanket closer to her chest but looking little uncomfortable because of dupatta in her neck. I walked to her side, sit beside her on the bed, I lifted her left side towards me so I can pull out her dupatta from her shoulders. Her head was rested on my chest till I was working out on her dupatta but as I pulled out her dupatta from her shoulders and about to lie down her on her side she encircled her arms around my back and sleep while cuddling me.

I tried to lying her straight but she frowned in her sleep and put her head on my chest. I tried few more times but she didn't budge from her position. I smiled and let her sleep cuddling me. I covered both of us with same blanket and adjust the temperature of air conditioner so she could not feel cold in night. I put my right hand under her head, left one on her waist and pulled her closer to me so there could be no space left between us. She also pulled me more to her and to my surprise she tangled our legs. I chuckled softly on her cute act and pushed her hair back.

I remember how cuddly she used to be. I still remember when I used to see her at the middle of night from my room's balcony she used to sleep while cuddling the hell out of her pillow. But I am happy that she is using me as her cuddling pillow for tonight.

Today is the full moon night. Moon was shining out of balcony but I am adoring the moon who was sleeping in my arms. My room was illuminated with its light but today it was shining because my light was with me. My beautiful neighbour is with me, the only shine in my life.

This is the first time I am seeing her sleeping so closely and I could not feel this much lucky before. How could someone be look so beautiful while sleeping? Am I being creep seeing her like this, maybe yes, I don't care, let it be. I will think about my behaviour later but for now I want to live this moment fully.

She turned in her sleep, facing her back to me but I still keep her closer to me. I put my hand around her stomach and pulled her closer to me and keep my hand there. I hide my face in the crook of her neck and closed my eyes, feeling my heaven with her.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Another update on Sunday...😜

I wanted to write this part from a long time. I know there is not much in this chapter but I don't know why I want to write it.

Sorry in advance if you find it boring. This chapter is short because I want to give you guys an early update and I could only managed this. But still something is batter than nothing right.

If you want a sneak peak fir the next update then I just want to say that Divya and Aditi going to meet soon. Maybe in next chapter.

What do you think, what Divya will do after seeing Aditi after so long. Will she be happy or going to give cold shoulder to Aditi.

Please write your point of view in comment. Don't text me personally as I want to read your comments to other writers.

Please do votes and long comments.

I'll see you guys in next update.

Thankyou...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

817K 30K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
14.8K 772 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
2K 48 14
《《 ♡ Wounds heal. Scars Don't ♡ 》》 • The story of an Indian girl brought up by the most loving parents and an Indian boy who's never known love be...
47.9K 1.7K 55
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...