Fractured glass (Kuroo×Tsuki)

By -shadow_dragon19-

In where the king sits on his pedestal while the peasants can only watch... More

1. The beginning
2.Small joys
3. Limits
4. Instinct
5. Growth.
6. Fear
7. The value of life
8. Contentment
9. Monsters
10.Emotional prostitution
11. Irationality and loyalty
13. Wrong
14. Someone you loved
15. His son
16. His return
17. Cliffs and Camera's
18.Hope
19.The fate of the Broken
20.Break
21. Allergies and Volleyball
22. Redemption
23. Domestic
24. Fruit cup jury
25. My Idiot
26. Keiji's stalker
27. Ridiculous
28. The secrets of Nekoma
29. The claws of a Brides maid
30. Serpina's and Scrabble
31. Late night Promises
32. Dreaded Returns
33.Check mate?
34.Turmoil
35. Hiro's Heart
36.breaking point
37. The aftermath
38. My kei
39.Check Mate
40. The invitation
41. Realization
42. Hiroki's father
43. One step closer
44.Family
45. Forever
46. Epilogue

12. Soft kicks and a name

180 3 0
By -shadow_dragon19-

Summary:

In which kei finds his support system.
.
.
.

》》》》2 MONTHS LATER《《《《

“Kei are you sure I can just leave”

“aki-nee baka, it’s your rutt I’m not going to be that far I’ll be 2 floors up, akane already said it was ok.”

Kei was getting real irritated by the males constant questions. “Are-"

“If you going to ask me.one more time if I’m ok I’m going to throw you with a chair.” Kei growled at his brother. He raised his hands up in surrender. “Ok ok" kei zipped up his parker jacket and sighed. 

It was akiteru's first rutt with Kei living with him. And he feels guilty that kei planed to leave for the week. He has grown somewhat used to the other omega,akane .Enough so that his spending akiteru’a rutt at her place. Akiteru already carried his school things up he just came down to fetch his coat. 

He waved his brother off and took the stairs up to the 5th floor. He hummed contently as he got to her door.he was only slightly winded. He rubbed his belly soothingly.  The baby started moving about a week back and kei has never been happier. 

He liked it.

The way his baby reacted to everything.

Sure his internal organs weren’t as happy as he was but he enjoyed it. It’s like a constant reminder they were completely ok.

Kei remembers how panicked he was when he went to the clinic after he got here for the first time. He was so scared that he killed his baby. Luckily for him the meds they gave at the hospital was made to strengthen the uterus with some or other fluid while he healed from his own injuries. 

He was put under strict instructions for the past 2 months but his better now. They both got cleared earlier this week. So he was in a better mood. He opened the door with the key she gave him. She still had work today so it was just him for awhile. 

He was already set up in her front room and busy with school assignments. He sat down on a large pillow he brought up ,sipping his bottle of fruit juice.  He sat down rubbing his stomach softly. He glanced at his phone. Biting his lip. His felt him move. And smiled. 

“fine only cause you asked nicely" he giggled. He found out the gender on his last appointment. He picked up his phone and typed in a number he could never forget. He plugged in his ear phones and pressed call. He hummed as the phone rung.

“I DON’T WANT STUPID LIFE INSU-" 

“Yamaguchi urisai" kei smirked when he the male stopped. 

“Tsukki? Is that you?” his voice sounded so small and hesitant. 

“last I checked"  there was incoherent noises “Tsukkii where are you? ,are you ok? What happened why’d you leave ?” he asked all at once.

“I’ll tell you everything just breath ok ,breath.” He giggled at the males reaction. 

“Ok ok in calm now.” you could here him take deep breaths on the other side.

“Ok so one question at a time Tadashi" he took another sip.

“Ok firstly where are you ?”

“Hiroshima"

“Why’d you leave?” 

“its uhh complicated tadashi it’s not something you discuss over the phone.” kei shifted abit slightly uncomfortable at the direction this conversation was heading to.

“Are you coming back?” his voice sounded small like he was afraid of his reply.

“…not for awhile Tadashi ” kei sighed. He missed him too . Ofcourse he would. He saw him every day.

“Ok fine I’ll come to you drop your address.” conviction evident his voice like he just made up his mind.

“Uhh how about let’s not have a last minute poorly planned meet up , how about next weekend and you stay for the weekend?” kei reasoned 

“O uhh sure that makes more sence ,I’ll make the plans I have to tell people you ok,your parents are going to be so relieved-" he cut off tadashi before he could even entertain the thought of his parents even caring about him.

“Tadashi don’t tell them.” he growled darkly

“What why not they your parents.” he sounded confused and frantic. Kei didnt growl at him often.

“They uhh part of the reason I left, you can tell akaashi and suga them but I don’t want them to know , I trust you and your judgement so I want to keep this on the down low untill you know everything.” he tried to say as little as possible tadashi irrational he might try and do something on kei's behalf and he wouldn't  want tadashi to get in trouble because of Them.

“Uhhh sure ,I’ll only tell the people that was there at the party in the bathroom, and maybe Sora,his been a mess.” he was hesitant but kei was grateful for the change of topic. 

“Tell him I say hi.” he smiled softly.

Omegas were naturally maternal. They cant help its instinctual. Because of this strong instinct Omegas tended to behave motherly towards people younger than them or people of other second gender. Kei always thought that instinct was lost on him. Because suga practically adopted the whole karasuno. Tadashi after him. Noya and Tanaka towards hinata and yachhi.

Hinata towards kageyama and his sister. Yaku to nekoma and kenma to inouka and the other libero. He didnt feel that untill he spoke to sora privately. He didnt know he was doing it until Takeda pointed it out to him. Sora was his pup.instinct wise.

“Ok will do I uhh have to go I have class. . .” he sounded hesitant. 

“O shit you right I hadn’t checked the time.”kei glanced at the watch on the wall above the TV. Tadashi should be in school this time.

“Can I call you again….?”he asked hesitantly. 

“this is my new number you can call and message me all you want.”kei smiled softly 

“Ok ok bye Tsukii I miss you" kei giggled.

“Bye Tadashi.” he ended the call and smiled to himself.

I miss you too. 

Dark eyes clouded his mind and he frowned.

》》》》》♡《《《《《

There was a knock at the door and kei squinted his eyes at the clock on the wall. 10 am on a Saturday. He shrugged he dragged himself over to the front door. His oversized hoodie pulled snuggly around his belly. He wore sweat pants because they were comfortable.when he opened the door he was engulfed in arms before he could process anything.

He looked around and saw all the familiar faces. 

Suga.

Akaashi.

Yaku.

Kenma.

Hinata.

Tadashi was wrapped tightly around his waist.he opened the door wider. “Tadashi as much as I enjoy your hugs I cant support both you and my self so can we please take this to the living room.?” Kei giggled at the male let go walking closely behind him. He sat on a the coach ,keiji was on his right and tadashi on his left. Yaku and suga sat on the recliners and hinata and kenma insisted on sitting on the mat.

“Ok first things first why’d you leave?” 

Kenma didn’t care much for social cues so it was a given he would get right to the point. “I wasn’t given a choice” kei said curtly. 

Kenma's eyes narrowed “elaborate.”

“Two attempts on my childs life in the span of 5 hours from two different sides I was backed into a corner it was and I had to leave in order to keep my child safe either said firmly caressing his abdomen. 

Everyone was taken aback by this information they were all speechless for a long a couple of seconds before Suga broke the silence glancing around the room carefully before speaking in that calm and patient motherly voice he uses sometimes. “explain . Please we were really worried about you.”

》》》》》♡《《《《《

“so your own father tried to kill your baby?!” Hinata jumped up.Kei nodded at him.

" I fucking knew that bitch was crazy." Yaku growled lowly. Kenma nodded . 

"Keiji?" Keis eyed the older curiously. His brows were furrowed he looked deep in thought. "Are you ok ?you look like he trying to solve some really hard math problem."  Kei continued. 

Keiji looked around the room and noticed keis voice got all the others eyes on him curiously.  He sighed before answering. 

" I was just trying to figure out how she knows. As far as I was aware the only people that knew was the people in this room,your teacher and a few select crows and your doctor so how did she find out?" Everyone looked shocked like the thought just occured to them. 

Hinata spoke first this time "kenma didnt say anything to her I can vouched for him, he was with me all of that day , he only told yaku in a video call that night but we went to his house after." He explained.

"Tadashi and kei left with me so they out" suga eyed keiji suspiciously. And keis eyes narrowed.  "Keiji wouldnt say anything"

"Its just that he was the closest to her all night"suga defended.

"I'm fully aware of where his loyalty lies" kei crossed his arms.over his chest . "Its illogical for him to tell her . If he wanted to tell anyone it would of been Koutaro." Kei shrugged and keiji looked at him contently . 

"I didnt tell him." Keiji said and kei nodded. " and I believe him." Kei said instantly.  Keiji smiled softly to himself. 

"Then how-" tadashi started but was cut off by kenma. "Theres this fountain at the back of the building people go there for pictures. Theres a picture of her there." 

Kei looked at him curiously.  "That's right the fountain is near the old part of the building putting it right outside of where kenma explained you went" yaku added. 

"So that puts her right there with us around the same time so she heard us" suga gasped.they eat there processing everything.

"You far away from her now" keiji said under his breath and kei nodded. Everyone sat in a comfortable silence filled with peacefully omegan pheromones .

Kenma was the first to talk again “are they ok?” he asked softly. 

Kei smiled at him softly "yes he is"

“It’s a boy?”Tadashi smiled at him.Kei nodded and showed them the picture in the draw of the coffee table. It was an updated ultrasound from last week.

“Awww look how big they've gotten" suga cooed softly snapping a picture with his phone.

Kei smiled proudly.  Kenma's phone rang and he glanced at the name before locking it so stop the ringing but kei saw it. And kenma.saw that he saw. So he eyed the male carefully. Kei wasnt leaking any distressed omega pheromones so that was an upside. He just looked far away for a brief moment before he shook his head to get rid of what ever thoughts were beginning to cloud his mind. He but his lip before asking. 

“. . .is  he ok?”

Ofcourse he was concerned about him.

He still loved Tetsu.

you cant just unlove someone.

Not someone you love so wholly .

That’s not how it works.

“His pride might be hurt but his still breathing.” Kenma spoke softly.

“O how’s Koutaro doing?” Kei asked genuinely curious of his elder brother figure making it a win because he genuinely wanted to know about the other Male as well as steer away from the topic of Tetsu.

“He is doing better lately , he misses you but otherwise his ok" keiji smiled softly . That small smile he reserved just for the alpha.kei giggled it was those lovesick dopey smiles.

“O his out of rehab?” suga asked curiously

“Rehab ?”keis brows furrowed. 

“Yeah he jacked up his hand in a fight a couple of months ago.”akaashi told him tensely.

“No no no tell him the whole story.” kenma pushed. His eyes locked with the other Omegas blue ones.

“What whole story?” Kei was confused.

“Our beloved keiji here went feral after he found out you left and attacked Tetsu”kenma explained his eyes still locked with his. Daring him to stop him.

“I didn’t hurt him as much as he deserved.” keiji said darkly.

“Yeah but you threw him with a vase when you got held down.” yaku added.

Kei raised his brows amused. “and then after a series of screaming it finally clicked for the big idiot and bokuto started fucking him up , sprained his wrist bad.tetsu lost a couple of teeth and fractured his jaw and a couple of broken ribs,koutaro really hit him hard." kenma interjected again.

“Are they ok ?!” kei screeched. 

“yes they ok , like he has his last rehab appointment today ,its not as bad as you think he just chose to take the extensive break since it’s off season and he didn’t want it to bother him again later but his ok he should be in top shape in time for the new season" Kieji smiled softly.

“And like I said the only thing hurt is his pride, and his kinda throwing himself In to the work and focusing on getting his shit together. I barely recognize him.”kenma interjected 

Kei smiled tetsu was a notorious bad boy ,never worked , he lived to party . It was a habit he and bokuto did. But keiji has since reined bokuto in ,and unfortunately it wasn’t kei's place to do the same for the other he thought bitterly. 

“Ok ok no more boring people things let’s talk baby things.” Tadashi squealed. 

Suga smiled at him “what do you have so far”

“I havent actually started buying anything yet, the past two months have sort of been touch and go for me and the baby. And I didn’t want to jinx it incase he didn’t . ." Kei took a deep breath trying to calm himself before he started leaking destressed omega pheromones  "The odds weren’t looking to good but his strong he pushed through and now we both ok." kei smiled softly

.

Yaku stood up. “then go get dressed" 

“Where we going"kei asked curiously. 

“Baby shopping. “ tadashi and hinata squealed. 

Kei would’ve argued if he didn’t get glared at by all the Omegas in the room . “fine” he grumbled. He stomped to the back and washed up abit.

He pulled on a new T-shirt and a pair of stretchy Jean’s. He grabbed his slip on shoes and walked out barely managing to run a brush through his hair. Tadashi was way to excited for this he wouldn’t stop talking the whole time he was trying to get dressed.  

Kei grabbed his phone and bottle of juice from the fridge right before he was dragged out to 2 black SUV . yaku drove the one and suga the other. Kei raised a brow at yaku for his choice of vehicle the male simply shrugged . “There was no way we could’ve fit everyone and baby things into my car so here we are.”

They were abit tightly keiji and tadashi insisted don driving with kei so they were with Yaku  .kei sat infront and yaku drove. All the jokes about how good yaku was with riding big things were passed thanks to a playful suga over the phone. Which resulted in kei 'accidentally' ending the call.

Yaku growled at him. When they got out. Kei checked for his card when they arrived at the mall.only to find it not there his brows furrowed. “ I cant find my bank card.”  He pouted. 

“You didn’t loose it kenma took it out, its in the coffee table draw.” yaku explained locking the truck before walking beside the male.

His head snapped to the male “why?”

“Because I don’t want you fighting me when I pay for it and no you cant pay me back , this is essentially a well placed apology shopping trip.” Kei grumbled when he was dragged into a large store that sold baby things.

They started at the back where the cribs were. Ofcourse  yaku tried to buy the most expensive one on the market which ended up with him and Tadashi fighting over the colour.

In order to avoid being involved in their fight ,Kei walked away from them to the far end and he ended up finding a crib he thought was cute.

It was a vintage one with the wooden bars.and the sliding railing on the one side.  It was a navy blue. With brightly painted yellow and silver constellations all over.

Keiji appeared beside me “I figured you would drift from them,you’ve never cared about prices or flashy things" kei nodded .  

“ I prefer subtle things with their own sort of charm. It’s not that I don’t like the the big flashy cribs its just that It would feel impersonal. I want a normal wooden crib with a stupid mobile and thousands of stuffies I couldn’t care less about the gadgets. It has.” Kei traced the wooden frame smiling softly.

“Then we buying it.” Kenma spoke from behind him startling both males. Kei bit his bottom lip. " I dont want to be impossible you guys are paying for the stuff so-" he tried to reason but kenma was having none of that he crossed his arms over his chest“we might be paying for it but it doesn’t mean your opinion doesn’t matter.”  Kenma nodded at the employee that was nearby. And he came over. Kei smiled sheepishly “I’d like this one.”

“Do you want to engrave a name into it.”

Kei tilted his head. “Nope , I plan on making those shitty colouring walls that spell out his name."Kenma nodded eventually the others moved over and although they seemed.mildly upset by the development they sort of adjusted and just went with it. 

The settled on generic things , a high chair,a car seat and a walking ring and such.  And then the real fight was on. 

Blankets and towels were abit of a problem. Against his better judgement he decided to give them free reign on this one. They could get 3 outfits, 2 blankets and 2 toys each.

Essentially he just wanted to get rid of them,he grabbed a cart and found himself in the towel section. Having a discussion with his son about whether he wanted the fancy towels with the small caligraphy type details or the dino towels that were nice but much cheaper.

Kei wanted the fancy ones because they felt softer but his son apparently liked the dino ones. So now he was stood infront of the shelves with one of each in his hands talking to himself.

“That's irrational just cause it’s got dinosaurs on it doesn’t mean it has to be better” his eyebrows furrowed.

. . .

“Ok fine but if we get both and you so much as cringe I’m crying.”he grumbled throwing a both in . He threw in a few with other prints on to.

He looked to the side. And saw kenma standing there with his phone to him. Once kenma saw him looking at him he stopped rrecording.kei looked taken aback “how long have you been recording me?” 

“a while but it hasn’t been all videos theres some pictures too” kenma shrugged as if its nothing.

“Why?” kei eyed him strangely. 

Kenma looked far off. “I don’t know how you might feel about him,but I know what he feels for you isnt purely lust,he was genuinely torn up about you disappearing. I’m not telling you to go back to him that would be stupid. He needs this time. He needs to decide on his own . I believe his capable of redemption. And when that time comes I want to be able to show him these and many more so he wont feel like an outsider in his own sons life.” Kei looked shocked a stray tears fell from his eyes.

“I want to believe that to ,but I won’t sit around for him I have a son that needs me. I cant put my faith in something that might not come true. “kei didn’t mean to sound as cold as he did.

he gave him to her.

His not allowed to wait for him anymore. 

It’s no longer his place.

Kenma didn’t push instead he dumped a few baby t-shirts in and a onesie and walked off.

“when his redeemed himself will you allow him to be part of your life again?”against Kenma stopped glancing over his shoulder at him.

Kei thought for abit. “Maybe. . .”

Kenma must of thought it was a good enough answer because he nodded walking off. 

Kei wouldn’t wait for him.

His waited long enough. 

》》》》》♡《《《《《

They soon ended up just buying food and heading back to kei's place taking a nap after. But ofcourse kei's son decided he couldn’t sleep so that means kei couldn’t.

Which resulted with him sitting in the kitchen with a bowl of strawberries talking to his son. “yes this is a good idea ,I’m sorry for growling at you.” kei hummed.

. . .

“Ofcourse I would mommy's bladder isnt some sort trampoline.” kei grumbled biting into a strawberry. 

“Do you always talk to him?” kei looked up seeing a messy haired keiji standing there. Kieji put on some water for coffee. “yes I red somewhere that a child’s mental agility is determined while they still in the womb. So when you talk to them preferably in proper sentences it helps with language and comprehension “ kei explained finishing off the strawberry tossing the stem in the small clear bag beside him. 

“And you just talk to him all the time ?” keiji continued. 

“Its not just talk sometimes I just read out loud. But I like talking to him it makes it feel more real." Kei smiled softly. 

Kei nodded he sat beside kei at the table , kei hummed as he ate. Keiji smiled at him . Placing a cup of tea infront of the male. “you look happy" 

Kei smiled back at him. “My baby is healthy and happy ,I have a room full of my friends and I got strawberries ofcourse I am.” 

Keiji smiled at him. “I missed you , your scent your presence your laugh all of it. I thought you left me forever.” Keiji looked sad. Kei grabbed his hand. 

“I never planned on it being forever. I could never leave all of you ,I want my son to be surrounded by the people I care about. The past two months were hectic I had to adjust to school,sort out university stuff,and he had to be checked up back to back ,it was just too much . And then it got better. I caught up with school sorted out everything and my baby was healthy . And the first thing I wanted was my friends so it would’ve never been permanent.” Kei assured him.  Keiji smiled resting his head on his shoulder.

Content.

“As touching as this is we would like to talk to kei for a minute.” Kei glanced up and yaku stood there leaned on the  counter opposite him.

“hmmmm keiji can stay what ever this is about I would end up telling him anyway.” Kei shrugged and gestured for him to  sit at the counter opposite him. Kenma slaundered in and sat beside him opposite kei.

Kei glanced at them intently . “I would like to talk about the plan for the future regarding the baby.” Kei tilted his head curiously .

“His talking about discussing child support for him"  kenma spoke scrolling through his phone. Munching on a strawberry he snatched from kei's bowl.

“its not your job to pay -"kei tried to reason

“Ah ah listen first ok?” yaku cut him off sternly . Kei nodded taking a sip from his tea. He might not be as close as kenma was to the older blonde but he knew enough to not anger him.

“Since you don’t plan on involving the idiot in the child for a long time if at all,since he isnt aware of it ,it isnt fair to just throw you in the deep end like that, so me and kenma decided since he has an account in kenma's business, we want to help you a bit by paying child support from it. His rich he wouldn’t know it’s missing” yaku  waved off.

Looking at kei intently as he thought it over. He wasn’t wasn't stupid. He knew raising a child could be expensive and he didn’t want to throw akiteru into any dept because he didn’t earn that much yet since he just started . He looked at yaku carefully before speaking again.

“What did you have in mind?” yaku smiled and pulled his bag from the floor placing it in front of himself. 

“Ok necessities first ,I have a medical aide plan worked out for you ,your baby and 1 other that covers all medical expenses  treatments or check ups for any and all health related circumstances taking explained banding him a small stack of papers.

Kei glanced through the paper work carefully “does this include an optometrist?”

“Yes and all other forms of health care related things.” Kei red over the paper work. “from what I see its reasonable, so I’m inclined to agree, I’ll fill these in after I’ve red through everything.” 

Yaku nodded. He slid over a card to kei,he raised his brow confused “what’s this?”

“theres an account made out for you , for necessities like diapers and so on as well as school related things for you.” Kei thought about before looking up.

“No “

“How come?” yaku narrowed his eyes slighty. 

“The medical aide and the furniture I can deal with but I wont take your money , I don’t want to raise my son completely depended on other peoples money , if I wanted the money I would’ve asked for it but I want to raise him with money I earned on my own.” Kei spoke evenly pushing the card back.

Kenma sighed “I figured you’d say something like that" he reached into yaku’s pages pulling out another smaller stack of staples paper.

“what’s that?”

“A job offer.” 

“A job offer?” kei raised a brow.

“You see our company has made arrangements for a magazine launch sometime June of next year. You are one of the most attractive Omegas I know the other being Keiji. But he insists on just sticking with chief editor so I would like to offer you the job I might of added a bit more financially and more leniencies than the other contracts but,you only do maybe 1 day every few months or so depending on demand and you earn a nice tax free stack for the child and it’s not us  just giving it to you ,its you working for it.”

Kei nodded. As long as he actually worked and wasnt just handed to him.

“Ok then so are we going to have to threaten you or will you tell us the name of our nephew.” Yaku looked at him amused.

There was rustling and suddenly all the Omegas were in the room. And kei giggled. The front door opened and everyone looked at the male who just entered Akiteru froze when he noticed all the eyes were on him.

“Uhhm hi?” he said awkwardly. Tadashi squealed “aki-nee come quick kei’s about tell us the name of the baby.” 

And just like that the alpha was in the kitchen stumbling barely able to close the door. Kei giggled at his brothers antics. “Idiot.”

“name first insults later” akiteru waved his hand dismissively. Causing kei to roll his eyes. 

“Fine the name I chose for my son is Hiroki.”

He said nonchalant. “that’s quite anti climatic"  suga grumbled and kei laughed.

“Why that name though?” Keiji asked curiously, kei nearly jumped out of his skin ,the male was so quiet he forgot he was there.

“cause his my strength and happiness and Hiroki is written with the kanji for abundant strength aswell as the kanji for radiance,happiness and joy.”  Kei smiled softly. 

“Awww Tsuki I never thought you would choose such an emotional empowering name.” tadashi said whipping a stray tear.

“What ?you thought I would name him something stupid like Tadashi” kei snorted. 

The entire room broke into a fit of laughs. “ok rude” Tadashi whined causing them to laugh again. 

“Hiro-kun your mommy's being mean to your aunt dashi.” Tadashi pouted.  

Kei tensed “you wouldn’t.”

His eyes narrowed. And he glared at tadashi . “damn you and encouraging kei abuse.” 

Tadashi laughed and everyone joined.

“Hiroki will surely be something else.” Kieji giggled.

“He will” kei smiled happily caressing his abdomen.   

I cant wait to meet you love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9.4K 12
Tobio Kageyama isn't alone now. But with the current flow of things, he's not so sure anymore and gets insecure. Given the situation, Shouyo Hinata h...
2.5K 40 14
Selfishness will be the death of me. (This is so short 💀💀) TW- $uicide attempts, sh references, emotional scenes, d3ath
128K 4.7K 37
"In this world lies a chained beauty, an Omega of power and rarity." Deemed the last of his kind, Izuku has to do everything to protect himself. Even...
42.8K 959 25
✅Completed ⚠️TRAUMA⚠️ this story includes sensitive content READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐❦