𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

Por Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... Más

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞

865 23 6
Por Malxfelt22

⚠️ A/N: Smut ⚠️

Draco wanted to find out about Israel's secret but he knew it was too risky to spy on other people in the gang so Draco began to follow Israel without him noticing but he got no clues which disappointed the blonde.

Draco had his school books scattered around his room as he wrote down the notes for an upcoming test. He was so focused on his schoolwork that he hadn't noticed you walked in.

"What's this?" Draco looked up to see his girlfriend holding up his sketchbook.

"It's my sketchbook, love," Draco replied. "I draw some things whenever I get bored." You nodded and took a seat next to the blonde as you opened his book to see many wonderful drawings. You flipped through the pages admiring each of his drawings until you reached the last page and it was you. Draco had captured every little detail of you.

Draco stared at you while you continued to admire his drawing. He felt a bit nervous about your reaction. You looked at Draco and handed him his book back.

"You are truly an artist love." You praised. Draco blushed at your compliment. "I love the drawing of me. You captured every detail."

"Well, you're always on my mind," Draco replied. "Um...can I tell you something?" You nodded.

"What is it, love?" You asked as you snuggled in Draco's arms.

"I might have told my best friend that I'm dating you," Draco said waiting for your reaction.

"You what?"

"Love, he's my best friend and I've known him almost all my life but he promised he won't tell anyone," Draco explained. "He's like a brother to me. We were always friends since we were babies and he wouldn't expose my secrets if he didn't ask for permission from me."

"Draco...I—" He cut you off.

"I trust him...just like I trust you." He replied. You nodded and smiled.

"Ok, I want to meet your friend, and is he ok with you dating me?" Draco nodded with a smile.

"He said that as long as you make me happy then he doesn't need to worry about it," Draco replied.

"Ok," You replied then you turned to his sketchbook as an idea popped into your mind. "Have you ever drawn a naked girl before?"

You watched him blush at the word naked before shaking his head.

"I only drawn people's faces or landscapes...I never drawn a naked girl before or touched one before." Draco looked down feeling a bit embarrassed. You thought it was cute. He was still innocent.

"Let's make that happen, shall we." You whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. He watched as you stood up and began to undress yourself until you were fully naked in front of him. His eyes dilated seeing his girlfriend so exposed to him. "Mr. Malfoy, where should I pose?" You teased him, biting your lower lip. Draco was officially hard. He stood up and began to place with a soft blanket and some cushions around the blanket.

"Lay down here near the fireplace," Draco told you as he walked back to his seat. You laid down on the floor before looking at your boyfriend. "That angle will do now hold still and let me do my job."

He gripped tightly on his sketchbook as he began to draw his lover. He was trying so hard to ignore the bulge in his pants but each time he took a glance at you, it kept getting tighter. You kept teasing him by looking at him when his eyes met yours or biting your lower lip. Despite the painful bulge in his pants he managed to finish the drawing.

"Done," Draco announced as he blew away the pencil dust off the drawing. "You can see it if you want." You smiled and walked towards him as you looked at his drawing and it was beautiful.

"I love it." You replied with a smile. "I think you deserve a reward."

"A reward?" You nodded as you began to place small kisses on his neck, earning small moans from him.

"I saw how you shifted in your seat trying to ignore your erection. Let me help you." You whispered the last part in his ear. Draco nodded eagerly. You smiled and grabbed his hand, you led him to the same place where you were moments ago. "Have you ever done this?"

"No..." Draco replied a bit shy as he never got intimate with anyone. "I'm still a virgin."

"Then I'll show you what you're missing." You replied before capturing their lips in a heated kiss. Your hands began to fumble to unbutton his shirt, Draco pulled away and began to rapidly unbutton his shirt before sliding it off of him. "You're so beautiful." You praised him as you ran your fingers down his chest. He smiled at your praise.

Your hands landed on his jeans. You looked up at him, asking for permission to take them off. The blonde nodded eagerly lifting his hips as she unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and underwear before looking at him in utter awe.

"Lay back my love." Draco followed your orders and he laid down, his head resting on a small pillow. You climbed on top of him and stared at him before attaching your lips onto his neck, trying to find his sweet spot.

"Ah." Draco moaned when you found his sweet spot right near his Adam's apple. You smirked and began nibbling and kissing it in that area. "S-so g-good."

"You like that?" Draco nodded as your mouth left his neck. You kissed down stopping at his chest. "I want to mark you so everyone knows that you're mine."

"P-please mark me yours. I only belong to you, you own me." Draco moaned as he felt your mouth on his nipple. He let out another moan as his chest arched under your touch. You liked to be in control and seeing Draco so submissive just turned you on even more. "Stop teasing!" Draco whined as he bucked his hips, trying to find some friction. You smirked and began to kiss down his lower abdomen before reaching where he wanted you the most. You looked at him asking for permission. The blonde nodded eagerly trying to find a release.

You grabbed his cock and began pumping it as you heard his moans and groans leave his lips. You began to slide your hand up and down at a fast rate making the blonde whimper. You watched as Draco closed his eyes and bit his lower lip, his head was tilted back deeper into the pillow, his face was in a deep blush. He was beautiful.

You took him into her mouth. Draco let out a gasp as his breathing began to become uneven and he let out more moans and groans.

"Fuck." Draco moaned as he felt your tongue swirled around his dick. His hand instinctively grabbed your hair and pushed you deeper causing you to gag and tear up a bit. He bucked his hips as he felt the knot in his lower stomach start to form, he was close to his orgasm. "I'm gonna cum." You pulled your mouth off of him and looked at him with a smirk.

"Cum for me, love." You then returned to what you were doing. Draco's moans escaped his mouth frequently as he was close. His mouth fell open as he released his cum in your mouth. You swallowed it all before removing your mouth from his dick. "How was it, love?"

"Amazing." He replied trying to catch his breath. He wanted to touch your body but he was shy to do so.

"What do you want love?" You asked. You knew what he wanted but found it cute that he was shy.

"I want to touch you and...pleasure you," Draco spoke quietly. You smiled and laid down.

"Then do it." You replied. "Don't be shy, mark my body with your mouth."

That made Draco turn on again. You spread your legs so he can lay between them. He began to kiss your neck trying to find your sweet spot which didn't take long, he sucked and kiss that spot as your moans got louder.

Your fingers ran through his hair as you tugged a few strands earning a groan from the blonde. His lips traveled down to your chest as he pulled a nipple into his mouth while he kneaded the other with his hand. You moaned louder as he sucked on your breast with roughness.

"Draco." You moaned out his name as he alternate to the other breast. Your body arched to him as he left love bites over your body, he reached down to your clit and he looked at you you nodded eagerly. Draco kissed your folds before his tongue began to flick your clit, hearing your moans escaping your lips. "Oh! Draco, you're doing so good." You praised.

Draco thrust his tongue inside you without warning which caused you to tighten your legs around his head and throw your head back.

You shivered when Draco slowly withdrew his tongue from your wet depths and trailed it up and down your opening. Then he moved further up and licked your swollen nub before sucking it into his mouth.

"Fuck, Draco." You moaned as he inserted two fingers inside you while he continued to suck your clit. He hummed between your folds. No one made you feel like this, not even your trashy ex-boyfriend. You began to feel that tightening knot in her stomach you opened your legs and ran your hand through his hair, tugging it once in a while. "I'm so close."

Draco began to suck harder and thrust his fingers into you at a rapid pace. You let out a cry as you came all over his face. Draco swallowed your juices then he got on his knees to look at you.

"You look beautiful," Draco whispered before kissing your lips. Your hips began to grind against him which caused him to groan at the feeling. He pulled away.

"I need you."

Draco smiled and kissed you again as his hand found his length. He guided it to your entrance and pushed inside they both gasped as they pulled away, Draco leaned his forehead against yours as his mouth fell open. They both stared into each other's eyes before he grabbed your hands, intertwining them and moving them above your head as he began to thrust in and out.

"Fuck you're so tight." He moaned as he picked up his pace. He let go of your hands and placed his hands on the side of your body as he pounded into you.

"Draco." You moaned as your hands ran down his sides, feeling his muscles and ribcage. You wrapped your legs around his waist. You heard each of his moans and pants as he fucked you with harsh thrusts.

Draco hid his face in your neck as he placed small love bites on your neck. He had sweat on his forehead as his movements got quicker with each thrust of his hips.

"You're so beautiful." He moaned into your neck as he continued his thrusts.

He was close. You could feel him twitch inside of you and his thrusts soon got sloppier, after a couple more thrusts he let out a loud groan as his cum filled you to the brim. His hand found your clit and rubbed it in circular motions which caused your orgasm as you gripped his hair.

They were panting and trying to regain their breaths. He pulled out and rolled to the side, you wrapped your arms around him and stroked his hair. The only thing they heard were the sound of the fireplace and their breathing.

"I love you," You whispered as you kissed his forehead. He smiled and looked into your eyes.

"I love you too." He replied before the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

...

A/N: This is the first time I wrote smut but I'm not sure if it's good but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 22.2K 36
"You'll learn to love him." ❧ Y/n Vitelli, of a wealthy Italian pureblood family, is forced into a marriage of social advancement with none other tha...
7.2K 153 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
5.6K 45 11
Y/n and Draco had been friends forever, their mothers were best friends (and still are). They grow up alongside each other, inseparable. When they...
105 0 7
For Hunter Allen, she was always seen as an outsider. In a family with five boys and a single dad she was always the odd one out. After her mother's...