Yandere x readers

By Harbourbun

This is all my one-shots from my tumblr put together on wattpad. :) If you want to request something you can... More

Hannibal x Reader: Criteria
Request: yandere Hannibal x reader x yandere Will with combativ reader
Yandere Dean Winchester
Yandere! Hannibal Lecter x Yandere! Reader for someone else
Sherlock and watson yeandere headcanons
Yandere! Izaya x Shy!Timid! Reader x Yandere! Shizou: Home arrangment
Yandere! Will Graham x Reader x Yandere! Hannibal Lecter: Bloody hands.
Yandere! Sherlock Holmes x Reader: I'll be whatever you want me to be.
Yandere! Hannibal Lecter x reader x Yandere! Will Graham: Bad influences
Yandere! Hannibal Lecter x reader: Late for breakfast
Yandere! Hannibal Lecter x reader: Reaction
Yandere! Will Graham x Reader x Yandere! Hannibal Lecter: Paranoid
Yandere! Reader x Hannibal lecter: Killed the cat
Yandere! Will Graham x reader x Yandere! Hannibal Lecter: Gas lighting.
Yandere! Hannibal x reader: Out of reach
Yandere! Izaya x reader: I love you
Yandere! Hannibal Lecter x reader: Adapting
Yandere! WIll Graham x reader x Yandere! Hannibal Lecter: Uneasy
Yandere! Will Graham x reader: An excuse to stay in (forever)

Yandere!Hannibal Lecter x Reader x Yandere!Will Graham: Devotion

795 16 0
By Harbourbun

The first time you rejected them you had been dealing with a sizzling headache for most of the day. It was the kind of headache that spread through the top of your head to the bridge of your nose and to the edge of your neck, making your head heavy and unbearable. The kind of headache that renders you desperate for relief and makes you question if life is even worth it at all. So to say you were irritable was an understatement. They could not have chosen a worse time to try and court you with dinner and fake kindness.

At first it seemed they had thought your coldness and rejection was a symptom of your vicious headache or your bad mood following it. In reality you were just not at all interested in being part of a weird three way relationship, much less their toxic and gross partnership. The only way to describe it was codependent. It seemed Hannibal loved when people needed him. Or maybe he liked the control that came with someone being under him and having complete control. He did seem like the control freak type. Will on the other hand seemed he needed someone to make him stable. Someone to just handle him, even when he can't handle himself.

You needed neither, and you definitely didn't want it. No one needed to give you a role to make you feel worth something and you didn't need to define yourself by anyone you chose to date. You were not interested in any aspect of their sick love. Maybe if you had told them that that day instead of telling them politely to fuck off, they would have understood. The next time they had asked you out, it was when you bumped into them by accident. What for you had forgotten, but you needed flowers. Maybe it was a funeral, or maybe it was one of your friends' birthdays. You had never been good with gifts, always giving people things you'd liked. The flower you had chosen was a large bouquet of sunflowers, a big beautiful one that went well with the season. Sunflowers were your favourite, too. When you had bumped into them you had accidentally let that slip, when Hannibal had asked what occasion called for sunflowers. He had always looked far too deep into everything, making him too pretentious for your liking. Who cared if the flower was wrong for the occasion, if it was pretty?

Either way you had told them in exact words that whatever they were trying to invite you to was not going to happen, and you were not in any way interested in any of them. Hannibal had of course tried to goat you into coming for dinner as a 'friend'. Will was less tactful, seeming rather distraught. You disagreed, your patience thin. You simply walked away without even a goodbye. A lot of your friends would call you cold, or mean. To you it just meant you didn't lie or deal with peoples shit. You were okay with being called cold if it meant you didn't have to bother with putting up fake courtesies.

When the pictures of the body came to you a few months later, you had completely forgotten the interaction. They had seemed much less pushy in their pursuit and you had to some degree even forgotten they had even tried to court you. In some way, the body was beautiful. The way the skin seemed so pale, like porcelain, matched so well with the vibrant yellow of the flowers. The body wasn't even the focus of the masterpiece, it was the canvas for which the sunflowers were painted. The body was perched on a set of antlers, and it made you think it must have been the chesapeake ripper.

But the motive was so different. Violation, cannibalism and the act of murder was always what you saw on the crime scenes from him. But this was not anything violent in nature itself. There was barely any blood anywhere on the body, it looked barely touched. She was almost alive, if it was not for the paleness and cold of her skin. Some of it looked even blue. You wondered what Will would gather of the body, if he would come to the same conclusion as you.

You were surprised when he claimed it to be a love proclamation, yet still insisted that it was the ripper. Will knew better than you, when it came to all this, so you didn't bother arguing with him. He insisted something must have changed in the ripper's life. That he must have found someone or something worth his art. It seemed almost unlikely to you, that someone like the ripper could be possible of love. Jack seemed to agree with you, which at least put your mind at ease.

It wasn't long before the next body turned up, in the same state as the last. So well preserved it was eerie. The body was exactly the same as the last, but the sunflowers were backed by bouquets of flowers. Just like with the last body, you didn't connect the dots. But you still briefly thought about how pretty it was. You loved all those flowers, and you had to stop yourself from letting that thought fester. It would be too morbid to find it beautiful.

Bodies kept turning up like that, so different but all so similar too. And after the 4th one you started to notice a pattern of the things the bodies were adorned with and that it was all things you found nice. But the 5th drove it home, putting it just beyond a coincidence for you. Just a week before the body turned up you had an altercation with your neighbor about a noise complaint after you had some friends over. You were complaining about it for a week, the fact that you didn't see him again didn't even cross your mind. You were too busy being caught up in your own spite to notice his absence at all. Until you saw the pictures of his body. Unlike the almost artistic and beautiful vision portrayed through the previous bodies, this one was malicious and predatory like the other victims of the ripper.

It was like the pictures snapped you back to reality. All those bodies, it was all too close to home. You hadn't asked for this. All you had done was complain. You went home early that day, overcome with a sense of guilt. You stayed home the next day too, calling in sick. You kept going over who it could be in your life. Will had deemed the killing proclamations of love, yet you couldn't find one person who had shown any kind of interest in you. That was until you remembered the rejections. The lead was so thin, that you honestly felt bad for even thinking about it, but it was quickly squashed when you thought about it further. You had always found Hannibal creepy and probably capable of murder. And Will was unstable to the point where you didn't even question his capabilities.

You went back to work as normal after that. You made sure not to say anything personal, or complain about anyone when Hannibal or Will came near you. It went pretty smooth, and while everything was laying dormant in their relationship and your mind, you focused on trying to come up with a plan to see if it was them. But as mundanity rolled back into your life, you started chatting with your coworkers the same as you always had. And you made a mistake. You hadn't even noticed Will was in the room as your back faced the doorway of the breakroom talking about a guy you had met at your local cafe. You were interested in him. It wasn't often you were, and you had just let it slip in excitement. You didn't even notice until you got spooked by a cough behind you that he had been there the whole time, pouring coffee. You fretted going home that day, scared of what would happen.

You couldn't remember exactly when you had fallen asleep, but you woke up feeling really tired and stiff, with the faintest of headaches growing in the back of your skull. Yet you felt nice, pulling the duvet closer to your face to try and put pressure on your head and alleviate some of the headache. The duvet was soft, and it smelled faintly of manly cologne. A cologne that wasn't yours. Suddenly the gears in your head turned, and you shot upright, looking around suspiciously. The room is unfamiliar to you, but at the end of the bed you see Will, asleep. He's sitting on the floor, propped up on the bed with his hands reaching upwards towards you, his face down on the sheets. He looks almost cute, like that. You almost consider waking him, to talk to him about this, but you quickly decide not to. Could you even make it to the door without him waking?

You look over at the half open door, at the other side of the room from the bed. But before you can even calculate the chances of your escape the door opens further, creaking in the process and startling Will awake. Hannibal is looking at you with a smile, and your blood runs cold at how creepy and insincere it is. Will scrambles to stand up, sitting on the edge of the bed and staring up at you. His expression was so emotional, mixed with both pity and something akin to happiness. He looks like he is approaching one of his wild dogs, moving very slow and cautiously.

"Why?" Is all you manage to ask, when in reality you probably had hundreds of questions you wanted to ask them. But you don't manage to eliquate a good question. It prompts Hannibal to step into the room fully, and you can now see that he is whipping his hands with a small cloth, indicating he was probably making something in his kitchen, like he always did. He cocks his head confused and Will scoots himself closer again. "That's a very broad question. You're going to have to reconvey." Hannibal says. Your mouth scrunches up as the fake smile appears back on his face. It's obvious you're displeased, and you can't help but grow a bit hostile.

"Why am I here? Why do you murder innocent people? Why am I alive?" You snap, looking at them with pure anger. It feels good, to finally tell them off again. Hannibal's fake smile drops, and he opens his mouth to reply but Will is already sitting by you, grabbing your hands in his. You're too stunned to say anything. "We did it for you, can't you see?" He pleads. But no, you still don't understand. You will never understand. All you can feel at this point is exasperation. "You're crazy. Neither of you even know what love means."

Will smiles, bringing your hands closer to his face, despite you half heartedly pulling them away. He kisses your knuckles gently.

"Breakfast is ready." Hannibal says, as if everything is normal. As if you're not kidnapped. As if you're not the cause of over 5 dead people.

As if you love them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 438 28
Basically just some headcanons/scenarios/oneshots of the squad if they were yandere for you :) Hope you enjoy reading! ¡This book is old so most of...
149K 3.6K 25
Voltron x Reader one shots (or imagines whatever you prefer to call them)! Requests open! I'm relatively new to writing with Wattpad, but I'll try my...
533 26 6
Some Loki x reader One-shots I wrote, each one was writen as a personal test for myself in one way or another. I usally upload them to my Tumblr as a...
71K 623 21
i decided to make a thing on wattpad with all of the writings that ive wrote for oscar that i posted on my tumblr, i hope you guys enjoy 😌this will...