The Bookstore || A Percabeth...

By Adri-Pearl

After her mother, Athena passed away, Annabeth had to run her mother's bookstore all by herself. But with no... More

Aesthetics
This was not going to end well for me
That was confusing
Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad
I was not taught to sleep on command
Is this a bookstore or restraunt ?
I refused that she refused my help
One day
But here I was, in the exact same situation
When will my life beginnn
This was going to be fun
I was glad to have my bestfriend back
Nope Nope Nopity Nope
He must think I was weird
Stupid fates of Greece
Thank the fate's of Greece
My mom was the best
Maybe I had something to worry about
Nameless
I'm in trouble
Ugh Drew
*Bonus Chappy*
The return to Miami
Glass bottle
Percy finally stopped being clueless
A chill night
Pt 1: Oh no
Pt 2: Oh no no
Best of luck
Aunt Hera's making my ears bleed - Pt 1
Aunt Hera's making my ears bleed pt-2
Running the bookstore, again.
Never having coffee, again.
Something permanent
Mom needs to realise that I'm not a baby anymore
Hospital conversations are absolute HELLen
The worst timing in the history of my world
New Years Day
Bonnie and Clyde
My lovable fool
Its a love story
Baby just say yes
•Epilogue•

Lucky little baby

2K 35 158
By Adri-Pearl

''Percy just breathe", I reasoned as Seaweedbrain paced back and forth in the plane, running his hands through his hair.

Sally was in active labour right now and I knew it was killing him that he might not be there for the birth. It didn't help that he felt uncomfortable in planes. He hated them.

"Why is she already giving birth?! It's way too early! She still had some weeks to go!" he huffed, desperately trying to get cell service a hundred miles in the sky.

I sighed through my nose and got up, handing him a bottle of water which he chugged down in one fluid motion.

"Percy," I called, cupping both my hands around his face to steady him, "It'll be alright. You and Tyson were born somewhat premature too. But freaking out isn't going to help anyone."

I ran a hand through his hair. And as if demonstrating my point, sand particles flew out like dandruff.

"Now go clean up! I will not have you going to the hospital looking like a mess."

"You're right," he huffed, "Of course you are. You always are,"

"I'm serious," I mumbled, trying to ignore his amused look.

"When are you not?" he chuckled, taking off his shirt and throwing it across the plane. It took every ounce of resolve I had not to look. He then popped himself into the washroom (this is a private jet for a reason). The copilot brought him a spare set of clothes.

"Wanna join?" he called out from inside, after singing the entirety of I am Moana which I'm sure he thought I couldn't hear.

I rolled my eyes, "In your dreams!" I answered back.

"How did you know?" he shouted in reply. I chocked on my water. Gods I need holy water around this boy I swear.

"How did you know that Tyson and I were born early?" he yelled again.

"Sally told me"

"Is there anything she doesn't tell you?"

"No," I answered. Sally and I were close. Gods I was excited to meet her again. Even under these circumstances.

The shower turned off in a while and Percy emerged, dressed and ready, his hair still damp.

"The pilot says we land in two hours," I informed him. He nodded, taking his seat next to me.

"Percy she's going to LOVE you," I consoled him. I was pretty sure he was thinking about his now-being-delivered baby sister.

"You really think so?" he asked, with a baby seal face.

I smiled, ruffling his hair, "Of course I do! I know how you are with Tyson. You'll be a wonderful big brother."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" he asked, to himself given the tone. He booped my nose with his, causing me to turn red.

The next hour was silent, as Percy laid his head on my shoulder, taking a nap unintentionally.

And by the time we arrived, my shoulder and back were stiff as hell. But I didn't care.

"You drool in your sleep," I winked, handing him a napkin as we began our descent.

When we descended (my ears hurt by the way) there was a cab waiting for us. And with that, began our journey to the hospital.

Percy POV

When we arrived We rushed into the hospital. And after a mumble jumble with the front desk that Annabeth took care of, we sprinted to mom's birthing suite.

There, Paul was standing outside, with a grin on his face as we approached him.

"Percy!" he gave me a tight hug.

"I haven't had the change to meet your lovely friend here," he said, noticing Annabeth in the room. He gave me a discreet wink.

"Paul, this is Annabeth. Annabeth, this is Paul, my stepdad," I explained. They both shook hands.

Mom was wired up to some machines. She looked like she'd been through hell, which I'm sure she did. But she still had a faint glow about her that was so...familiar.

"Percy!" she huffed, raising her hands as she reached over to hug me.

"How are you doing mom?" I asked,"Do you need anything? I can ask the doctors to-"

"What in need to know darling, is why you were in Miami for absolutely no reason at all," she replied, looking equal parts amused and tired.

Once a mom, always a mom I guess.

Luckily, I didn't get a chance to reply as mom's face broke into a grin.

"Annabeth dear!" she said in a voice much higher than the one she used to greet me.

"Sally!" Annabeth's called, looking equally as excited as she ran over to give mom a delicate hug, "How's the baby?"

"How is baby E? Can I see her please? Please?" I begged, looking at mom.

Gods I made it right on time.

Thank  Annabeth. And all the holy powers she possessed.

"She's with the nurses, she'll be out soon. Oh! You should see her Annabeth! She looks just like Paul when he was a baby," Mom raved. She still held Annabeth's hand, beaming.

"You're absolutely glowing, Sally," Annabeth complimented.

Paul came up beside me as Sally rattled on to Annabeth about her delivery. They both looked delighted to see each other.

When I was a kid, mom absolutely adored Annabeth. And Annabeth reciprocated that.
And If I ever got into trouble, just mentioning her name always got me out of it. Eh, most of the time atleast .

"So....I'm glad I finally met your girlfriend," Paul chucked. He looked about ten years younger.

"She's...not my girlfriend!" I retorted, ducking my head so he couldn't see the redness that was on my face.

"That's what I used to say about your mom to my dad," Paul winked.

"Have you seen baby E yet?" I asked, hoping to divert him from this path he was on. Gods I hope he doesn't end up giving me 'the talk'

Paul beamed with pride, "She's....perfect. Absolutely perfect, just like your mom," he said, giving mom a loving look.

My heart grew into the size of the Himalayas.

The nurse walked in, holding a bundle of pink in her arms.

Heart racing, I stood beside mom, peering over to see a sleeping baby.

Love hit me on the head like a ton of bricks  as I looked over at the adorable pink potato. That was my sister.

My little baby sister

Gods I was never gonna let the muggles get this little alien down. Ever.

The last time I was there for a birth, was Tysons. Since I was still was still quite young at the time, I don't remember much from it. Except that wonder when I saw a little fat baby all swaddled like a burrito.

Paul let out a deep exhale behind me, his eyes shining with unshed tears as he looked over at my mom holding baby E. He wore the second brightest smile I'd seen him wear.
The first was when he was my mom walk down the aisle.

Annabeth moved beside me, a beautiful smile on her lips, "She's beautiful, Percy. She must get it from Sally,"

I smiled. She definitely does.

"So what's her name? Can you guys finallyyyh tell me?" I begged, looking at my parents.

They didn't tell me the name. Except for that it started with an E. Hence, we dubbed her baby E.

"Percy, Annabeth, meet Estelle Blofis. Named after my grandmother," mom beamed,gently handing me the baby.

I inhaled deeply, before carefully picking up the small baby. She was adorably tiny.

Annabeth leaned over to get a better look at her. Estelle opened her eyes for about 19 seconds, squinting as the motion was new to her.

Did she feel weird? Like not being in a swimming pool anymore?

But that's when I saw her green eyes. Similar to mine. My heart flooded with pure, unfaltering joy.

"I love you, baby E," I whispered to her.

I passed her to Annabeth, who gingerly held her, eyes shining with joy, "You have an amazing family, Estelle. You have no idea how lucky you are,"

"If she's more lucky, you'll be joining the family too, Annabeth dear," Mom called, sitting upright on her bed.

I chocked on air as Annabeth turned a shade of crimson, handing Estelle back to Sally.

I looked at Estelle, wiggling in her little swaddle. I hope you are that lucky, baby sister. And I hope I am.

————————————————————————-

New chappy! Late upload again! Sorry actually sorry!
I messed up and wrote in two different POV's. Deal with it :)

Also also also! It's December 6th wth! I'm sti processing May of 2020 here 😭😭✌🏻

Anyways! Stay tuned and plsss wish me luck cause I gotta do maths and accounts now ✌🏻

—S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.3K 26
Discontinued - Sorry, loves. Annabeth Chase grew up chasing the dream that she would be happy forever, without a single issue or argument or broken h...
468K 12.8K 60
In a world without demigods, Annabeth Chase has been on the waiting list to check out a book for months. As it turns out, none other than Percy Jacks...
14.6K 483 32
Queen Sally is shocked when instead of one heir, she has twin boys. Unfortunately, ancient law states that the royal family can only have one male of...
101K 1.3K 45
Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Nico, Will, Frank, Hazel, Travis, Katie and were one massive friend group at their Eagle Mountain College and Highsch...