After 4 | βœ“

By AFTERloovver

"Put your heels on the headboard." Hardin instructs, grabbing by my calves and pulling up my legs and spreadi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
The end❓

Chapter 79

2K 41 4
By AFTERloovver

Tessa's POV:

Washing and cleaning off the greasiness of the icing from my face I join Robert in the living room to continue with our movie date- night. He is sitting on the couch with two bowl of popcorns on the tables.

"You made popcorns?" I say and walk farther into the room.

"Yeah. I brought some for us. We gotta eat to pass the movie." He chuckles and slides one bowl to my side.

"So what are we watching?" I asks him and sit down on the other end of the couch with a bowl of popcorns on my lap.

"I don't know. I'm just surfing to find something that could be fun to watch not so boring that later on I find you sleeping, drooling over there." He laughs and keep scrolling to find some 'fun' movie.

"Well let get started," I laugh, a very un-authentic laugh hope he don't notice. He unfold the blanket which was on the arm of the couch and get under it, it's cold but not to me, I feel hot.

I just need this night to get over with somehow so later on I can cry over my ex-boyfriend and mine's past and the moments we shared together. I've to stop thinking about him so I can move on but its hard when his words are still fresh in my memories and I can still smell his sents in every fiber of my being like he's sitting next to me.

Robert puts a movie that bored me to death even though it's been only been ten minutes to the start and I scarfed down my more than half bowl of popcorns.

"It's boring isn't it?" Robert's voice startled me.

"Well..." I tried to act interested but guess isn't working, I didn't he was looking at me in the first place.

"Yeah, I get that. Here, you choose what you wanna watch then," he places the remote on the couch in between us.

"I really don't want to watch anything," I sigh and lean my back against the cushion, in exhaustion.

"Okay fair enough. So let's talk." He mutes the TV and turns his body towards me.

"What?" I lift my head to look at him.

"Let's talk. It would be better to know more about each other, you know. What do you wanna know? Ask me anything" He explains.

"Okay, so how's your study is going," I ask with a simple and the most boring thing ever, the studies.

"If you wanna to do this small talks that's fine with me but I want to know more about you, Tessa. You're hobbies, desires...feelings." He senses my uninterested tone. Great, I feel bad now, he must me thinking I don't want to be with him when that's not the case. "Okay so I'm going first, as I know very little about you that just you work with me at the same resturant and go to college to complete your degrees but what next? You told me once you wanna work in publishing house but what if you didn't get that you wanted?" He asks, more interested than me.

Though he asked a very thoughtful question. I really wanted to be a publisher or an author since the first but I don't feel the urge to be any of them anymore and what if I don't become between the two these what I should do next? I really didn't think of the second plan if my first crushes to nothing.

"I don't know Robert. I've never really think about it. I'm just going with the flow I guess and I think it's going pretty good." I tell him that truth. "How about you, what kind of doctor you wanna be when you were a teenager not now?" I direct the attention to him.

"Wow that a good question. I...well first don't judge me, promise you won't judge me." He raises his brow.

"I promise." I mutter.

"I wanted to become a gynecologist. As a teenager mind I thought if I became one I might get hook up- I'm sorry I might get end up with one of my patient."

He tells and an uncontrollable chuckle left from my lips. "Sorry."

"I know it's very wrong and very unprofessional to think but I'm being honest with you and I'm telling you this because I felt lonely throughtout my teenage years when other were cuddling with their girlfriends I was playing with my video games and doing my school works. So being a gyn and getting a woman for life that's what the second thing came in my mind." He explains, sweetly as ever. As a kind, sweet and good-looking person Robert is I'm finding it difficult to process he was single in this early age, girls should be head over at him and I wouldn't blame them because he's a very handsome man.

"What's the first?" I question.

"What?"

"You said that was the second thing you wanted to be gyn so what's the first reason?" I tell and shove finger-full popcorns into my month.

"Oh no. You'll think I'm a pervert." He looks down, hiding his expressions from me.

"Come on I want to know please." I mumble through my half-full mouth.

"That I'll... get to finger their vaginas, I'm a bad so bad person, aren't I?" He hides his face with his hands. I almost choke on the popcorns when he said 'finger their vaginas'. Holy shit, Robert is not so pure hearted person I was thinking, he got his desires, which are...freaky.

"Not exactly bad but...weird." I say, after swallowing the food.

"Yeah I know. Teenage hormones, that's what my first thought, what a gyn do finger ladies but with a degree." He moves his pretty sizeable fingers in the air like he's playing piano but in a comically way.

Well I like his humour, what's a gyn? A person who fingers you professionally but had to have a degree to do it and you've to pay. And if a handsome gyno is like Robert, women might come to his clinic not to just check-up on their vaginas but also to you know; to get a little orgasms by his fingers, could you blame them though? I won't, for sure.

"But now I'm thinking about becoming a pediatrician. Children can be annoying as hell but I love kids and pediatrician seems more fun, I'll get interact with them, play with them a more importantly care them, you know." He shrugs.

"Aw, that's so nice, Robert." I brush my fingers across his arm. "But what you didn't succeed in that? What you'll be next? Second plan?"

"Maybe a...chef at the restaurant?" He tells after thinking for a second.

"A chef? then I'd never going to go eat in that restaurant you're making food at." I tease.

"Hey! Don't doubt at my cooking skills?" He throws a popcorn from his bowl at me. "I'm a brilliant cook." He acts offended.

"Yeah? Then what's the dish you're really good at making?"

"I can make the best boiling water." We both laugh, but my laughter is much louder than him.

"Okay. So why you wanted to spend your night with me watching some boring movie that you and I weren't going to like in the first place?" I asks after I stop laughing.

"Well I...I want you to have fun because I saw you all stressed at the restaurant so I had an idea to lighten up you mood and the best thing that came into my mind is watch a movie with you." He points at the muted screen. "Well I failed in that apparently and you're here bored with me." He states.

"Yeah, I was but talking to you it made me feel better." I tell him.

"I'm glad." He places his hand on his chest. "Can I ask you something?" His expression is serious now.

"Of course."

"Stop me if I'm getting to personal." Okay, now I don't know what to say. "Why are you sad?" He asks, directly looking into my eyes.

"I'm not," I answer, quickly.

"You so are. The first time and I met you Tessa you were so different, I remember that very well as a daylight though you were fighting with him..." I almost stop breathing at the name of him. "Even though you were fighting you were lively but now you're sad. I'm observing this quite a year now you're not happy as much you used to be." He conveys.

Is it that obvious in my face that people can read it. "It's nothing really in particular."

"Is it about him? You know you can talk to about him, I'm okay with it." He asks me as softly as he could be.

"I know but I don't want you to drag into this, I did that with someone and it got messy causing never to speak with him ever again and I don't want that with you." I tell sweetly, I really don't want Robert end up like Zed's fate, he don't deserve that and they're totally to different person to begin with. So I've keep my past mistakes away so it didn't ruin my current friendship. "So don't worry I'll fine and it's nothing to do with him. Let just finish the movie shall we?" I move my direction at the screen.

"Sure whatever you say," he unmute the TV and he switch to some animal documentry because he and I we both can't stand the movie.

"Are you cold?" He asks as I shiver and rub my arms with my palms.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Here, have it," he offers the other end of blanket that he was in it. It's big enough for the two, so I scoot closer to him, lifting it up I get under it too.

Watching the penguins swimming, I didn't know when my eyes closed and I drift off to sleep.

{Please vote ⭐ and comment (☆▽☆) }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 579 52
"'Tessa, he's manipulating you. Still! He's abusive can't you see that?' Zed yells from across the room. I have a feeling this time he's right." What...
147K 6.2K 112
Tessa has a past which will be after her always, but Hardin will save her. But they will be happy? ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexual and abuse...
16.6K 784 28
I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I reach behind me and pull my phone out, clicking on the message. I see Kevin's name at the top and I smil...
58.7K 3.2K 51
Book - 1. ❝ If only I'd listen to my heart and not my head. ❞ Moving back home to my parents' cattle ranch in Texas was the last thing I thought I'd...