Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
faded wounds
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences

happy birthday

5.5K 61 26
By LilFluffy419

A/N: Lol, another spicy one. Consider yourself warned. Enjoy!

"Haaappy birthday to you, haaappy birthday to youuu," Olivia sung while placing soft kisses up his chest. As she reached his neck, Spencer began to stir and slowly opened his eyes to the sight in front of him. Or on top of him he should say. He blinked as his beautiful wife came into focus.

"Happy birthday to my baby, happy birthday to youuuu," Olivia cooed, brushing her thumb over his lips before sinking into a kiss. Her tongue poked through his lips, and he let out a deep groan.

Spencer fully awakened when he realized that Olivia was ever so slowly gliding her wet center up and down his dick. Her hard nipples grazed his chest as she moved.

"Fuck," he moaned, bringing his hands down to grab her ass, "what did I do to deserve all this?"

"You're the best husband in the whole world. And it's your birthday," she replied, keeping her voice low. She continued her slow grind on his dick that was now thick and fully hard under her. She felt a sense of urgency building within Spencer. Wanting to speed things up, he started to buck his hips up against her.

"Nuh uh," Olivia whispered as she slowly made her way down this chest. She licked down his perfectly chiseled chest. The result of years and years of daily training. All those hours he spent away from her in the gym paid off for her, too. She paused at his nipples and slowly circled them with her tongue, eliciting another deep groan.

"C'mon Liv," Spencer tried to pull her back up so he could line her up for the main event.

"Don't," Olivia slapped his hand away, "this is my birthday gift, I get to give it how I want." She continued her journey down his body, alternating between licking and kissing. After what seemed like hours to Spencer, Liv lightly grabbed hold of his cock causing him to shutter.

She couldn't deny that she was dying to have him inside of her, but she had a plan to stick to. Her tongue glided along his head, tasting his pre cum. "Mmmmm," Olivia moaned, "my favorite."

Deciding that he's waited long enough, Spencer grabbed her head and pushed her down. Not one to lose control, Olivia lightly sunk her teeth into him.

"FUCK," he yelled, letting go of her head, "what was that for?"

"I call the shots today," and before Spencer could realize what was happening, Olivia jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"What the hell?" Spencer looked up confused as she slammed the door behind her. His arousal was at an all time high, and there was no way his wife was going to just leave him like this. Getting up, he walked over to the bathroom door and started banging.

"Don't play with me, woman," he yelled.

Panting, Olivia rummaged through her bottom drawer and located her vibrator. She underestimated how worked up she would get in this first phase of her master plan. Turning it on, she placed it on her clit and let out a moan.

"Are you kidding me Olivia, you got a whole hard dick out here for you, and you're doing that?" Spencer barked, now extremely irritated at his wife's antics.

Olivia laid down on the cold bathroom floor and started grinding against her vibrator, finding a perfect rhythm. She moaned louder and louder so that Spencer could hear her loud and clear. This wasn't part of her original plan, but the more frustrated, the better.

"I'm cumming," Olivia cried over the banging on the bathroom door. Her limp body relaxed into the floor until she realized she only had a few minutes before that man broke down the door. Damnit. 

She jumped up and rushed into their closet attached to the bathroom. She searched for the most conservative outfit she can find. A turtleneck and loose jeans would have to do. Olivia quickly got dressed, adding on a belt for good measure. The whole time the banging on the door hadn't stopped. He was mad, mad.

Bracing herself, she unlocked the bathroom door and opened it. Spencer's hand came within inches of her face before he realized that she had opened the door and scurried under his arm towards the bedroom door.

"Woman, look at this," he pointed at his penis sticking straight out at her. She turned and blew him a kiss.

"I promise, I got you later, I have to go. I'm late to meet up with Simone! We have plans today," she rushed out the door and down the stairs before his beautiful cock convinced her to stray from her plan. Even though she just had her release, she could feel herself warming up again. Leaving her man frustrated like that, on his birthday of all days, took major restraint.

Grabbing her purse from the kitchen, she looked over at the breakfast she was leaving behind for him. Eggs, bacon, and waffles topped with fruit and whipped cream. His favorite. At least he'd be eating something good this morning.

Thirty minutes later, she was pulling up to Jordan and Simone's house on the other side of town. They had plans to go shopping for Spencer's surprise birthday party later tonight. They had to get all the decorations and drop them off at Kia's before coming back to Simone's to get ready for dinner. There was going to be a small dinner at his favorite restaurant with Spencer, herself, Jordan, Simone, Billy, and Laura. From there, they'd tell him that they were going back to their house for cake and surprise him with all his favorite people.

Olivia waved as Simone came out of the house and walked towards the car.

"Hey, girl," Simone asked, getting into the passenger seat, "how's the birthday boy?" 

"Frustrated," Olivia smirked, looking over at her best friend and sister-in-law.

"Uh oh, I'm not gonna ask."

"Let's just say it's a good thing Jordan is going over to distract him, or he'd be hunting me down through Find My Friends right now."

________________________________

While Olivia and Simone head to the party store to stock up for the party, Spencer angrily muttered as he heard knocking on the front door, "I swear to God, Olivia, if it's another one of your silly games."

His morning that started off on cloud 9 quickly took a turn when his wife left him alone to take care of himself. He wouldn't be forgiving her anytime soon.

Looking through the peephole, he saw Jordan standing there with a huge smile and a gift bag in hand. Not what he needed right now, but he wasn't going to take his anger out on Jordan.

"What's up brother," Jordan clapped his hand, going in for the bro hug, "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks, man."

"I figured I'd drop by and keep you company while the ladies are out," Jordan walked in making himself at home. Spencer followed him into the kitchen where Jordan started to help himself to the leftover breakfast Olivia had left him.

"Looks like you ate good this morning," Jordan said through a mouthful of bacon.

"Yea, sure," Spencer rolled his eyes.

"Well, here you go," Jordan handed over the bag. Spencer pulled out the tissue paper to find the latest version of Madden, him and Jordan's favorite game.

"Thanks, man," Spencer said turning the game over to look at the back cover, "I appreciate it."

"How about we play an inaugural game," Jordan took the game out of his hand and walked past him. This man is too comfortable here, Spencer laughed following him into the living room.

________________________________

"Ok, we got everything we need. I texted you instructions on how to set everything up," Olivia explained to Kia as she set down the bags in Kia's living room, "I cannot thank you enough."

"You know I got you girl," Kia assured her as Olivia handed over her house key so that Kia could set up while they were at dinner.

"People should be getting there around 8, and we'll be back at 9. Make sure they park down the street, so he doesn't notice all the cars," Olivia rambled unable to hide her excitement, "I can't wait!"

Olivia hugged Kia one last time and practically bounced out the door, "Love you!!"

"That man could not have found a better match," Kia laughed to herself, waving bye to Olivia and Simone from her porch.

Getting back into the car, Olivia started driving to Simone's, "Thanks again for letting me get ready at your place." Knowing that she would have to steer clear of Spencer after her little show this morning, she had packed her dinner outfit in her car late last night. There was no way she'd be able to get ready at home with him. She wouldn't stand a chance if he caught her alone for even one second.

When they arrived, Olivia remembered to text Spencer about her "change of plans."

Liv: Hey baby, Simone and I ran late, so I'm going to get ready at her place, and we'll come pick you up on our way to dinner. Be ready by 6:30!

Two seconds later, her phone dinged with a reply:

my baby 💙: bet.

Olivia knew her man well enough to know that this wasn't an agreeable "bet," he was annoyed. He had been expecting her to be home before the dinner. 

________________________________

"Ok, how do I look," Olivia twirled in front of Simone in the middle of her and Jordan's bedroom.

"Like Spencer won't be able to keep his hands off of you," Simone laughed.

"Ew," Jordan muttered, walking out of his bathroom and stepping in front of Simone for her to adjust his collar.

Olivia rolled her eyes and turned to the full length mirror to admire her outfit choice. Dark green. Spencer's favorite color on her. The backless dress hugged her body tightly, accentuating all her curves. The dress was long enough to be tasteful for the nice restaurant they were going to, but still didn't provide much coverage below her ass. Let's drive this man crazy.

"Ok, let's get going, or we're going to be late," Jordan signaled, and the ladies followed him out the house.

As they pulled up to the James residence, they spotted an annoyed Spencer waiting outside. Oh, he looks good, Olivia thought to herself. He paired a simple tee that showed off his biceps with some fitted jeans and his signature gold chain. Olivia's favorite look. He knew what he was doing.

"Happy birthday, baby!!" Olivia squealed as he slid into the back seat beside her.

"Thank you," he gave her a quick peck, not matching her excitement.

For the rest of the ride, Spencer sat quietly as Jordan rambled off about his week to an uninterested car.

Arriving at the restaurant, Spencer helped Olivia out of the car and got his first full look at her body in the dress. Meeting his eyes, Olivia's stomach fluttered under the intensity of his gaze. Would she be able to finish out her plan? Or would they end up in the bathroom before the drinks even made it to the table? She shook her head and smiled back at her husband.

Leaning into his ear, she whispered, "smile baby, you don't want my parents thinking you're mad on your birthday." She pulled away, but not before grazing her teeth along his earlobe.

Spencer gave her a sarcastic smile before relaxing into a more natural one as Billy and Laura approached them in the parking lot.

"Happy birthday, Spence," Laura grabbed him tightly. She was never one to shy away from a good hug.

"Thank you, Mrs. Baker."

Billy gave his birthday wishes afterwards, and the group made their way into the restaurant.

Sitting between Spencer and Simone at the circular table, Olivia initiated phase two of the plan. Her hand slowly made its way onto Spencer lap and rubbed up the inside of his thigh.

"Yea, they got us doing -," Spencer choked, interrupting his conversation with Billy.

"You good, Spence?" Billy asked.

"Yea, sorry, some crumbs must've gotten stuck in my throat," Spencer reached over for his water while his other hand grabbed Olivia's wrist under the table.

"Baby, can you pass me the bread," Olivia looked at him with her puppy eyes, forcing him to let go of her wrist.

Giving him time to breathe, Olivia let the dinner continue on uneventfully. Once the entrées arrived, the sound of utensils scraping on plates took over the table as everyone enjoyed their food. 

Olivia set down her fork and knife after taking her last bite and decided it was time for more fun. Quicker this time, her hand snuck into Spencer's lap and pulled down his zipper. Lucky for Spencer, he wasn't in conversation, so he focused hard on his steak in front of him. Olivia could feel the heat radiating from him as she pulled his soft cock out. She began to work it up and down causing Spencer to moan as he took another bite of his dinner.

Olivia smiled as she enjoyed one of her favorite feelings. Nothing compared to her man's cock growing under her touch. Maybe when it's happening in her mouth, but that wasn't possible right now. Next to her, Spencer tried his best to keep his noises to a minimum, hoping the others would attribute his sounds to the fact that he was enjoying his second favorite meal. His first currently sitting next to him, the source of his torture.

Taking it a step further, Olivia stroked her thumb along his tip. He reached down again to grab her wrist, but didn't pull her hand away, allowing her to spread his oozing pre cum around his head. Spencer closed his eyes just as Jordan cleared his throat to make an announcement.

"Me and Simone have something to share with the table. Don't mean to take the shine away from you on your special day," Jordan looked over at Spencer who struggled to give him a nod, letting him know it was good to go on.

"We're having a baby!" Simone beamed.

Olivia shrieked, but still didn't let go of Spencer under the table. Laura started tearing up, and Billy got up to congratulate his son. With the rest of the table distracted, Olivia leaned over to Spencer and whispered, "I want one of those." Agitated, Spencer growled and Olivia began to tingle down there.

Realizing that they had seconds before they were expected to hug the soon to be parents, Olivia put Spencer's dick back in its place and zipped up his jeans. When they got up to congratulate the couple, she stood up against him to shield her family from his raging hard-on.

The conversation continued as Simone shared how she broke the news to Jordan, and how they planned to move to a bigger house in the next few months. Afterwards, Billy took care of the bill and the family made their way back out to the cars; Spencer's dick having calmed back down by now. 

Olivia could tell that Spencer was getting antsy to get alone time with her. He hadn't contributed to the conversation for the past 20 minutes. She knew she was about to burst his bubble, "cake at our house!" she cheered, and Spencer stopped in his track to stare her down. Nerves started to settle in as she realized that she was pushing Spencer pretty far. He was going to kill her when he saw the 30 people waiting for him at their house.

On the ride home, Spencer decided it was time for revenge. As they rode in silence with Olivia's head on his shoulder, he slipped a finger under her dress and pulled her panties to the side. Without warning, he shoved two fingers into her dripping center. Her wetness letting him know that she was just worked up as he was.

Olivia stuffed her fist into her mouth to prevent her gasp from slipping out. Spencer pumped hard and fast, getting a third finger in when he felt she was ready. Struggling to hold her scream, Olivia bit down on Spencer's shoulder. Hard. She was seconds away from cumming in the back seat of the car with her brother and best friend a couple feet away.

But just as quickly as he started, Spencer pulled his fingers out and put her panties back in place. She gaped up at him as he slowly stuck his fingers into his mouth and cleaned her juices off with his tongue. Then he slid over to the far side of the back seat leaving her alone to process what just happened. He wants to be petty.

Getting herself together, Olivia pulled out her phone to warn Kia that they were pulling up to the house. The excitement of the final surprise took over her sexual frustration. 

The group of six made their way towards the house as Spencer took his keys out to unlock the door. A few steps in and the lights switched on. Their closest friends and his teammates jumped out from behind the furniture.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Spencer barely had a second to compose himself before people started approaching him for hugs and handshakes. With him distracted, Olivia took the chance to survey the room and make sure Kia had set everything up just the way she wanted.

A couple laps later, and Olivia decided it was all perfect. She stuck close to Simone, the only other person in the room who knew how annoyed Spencer probably was.

Olivia tried to calm her own frustration by reminding herself of the final part of her plan that'll take place once everyone's gone. For now her focus was on taking care of her guests. As she walked around the room, she felt Spencer's glare on her. Even as he moved from group to group, making conversation with his teammates, he made it a point to find her and stare her down. The intensity was starting to get to her, and she was about to run over to the bathroom when she felt her phone vibrate in her hand.

my baby 💙: you're going to pay for this.

She felt her panties soak through as she read the text message. The next moment, Kia came rushing towards her dragging Spencer along.

"Time for cake! C'mon birthday boy. I'll get everyone together," Kia returned to the crowd.

Feeling the tension, Olivia blurted the first thing that came to her mind to get Spencer away from her, "um plates, we need plates, can you get the paper plates from the pantry for me?"

Spencer walked away without a word.

Her heart was racing. The tension was starting to become too much. She had to admit, her plan had gone a little overboard.

Trying to think of what else she needed for the cake, she felt her phone vibrate again.

my baby 💙: can't find them

Annoyed, she walked toward the pantry to get them from where she knew they were very clearly placed.

She stepped into their massive pantry, and the sliding door closed behind her. She turned and saw Spencer locking the door.

"Don't ever fucking do this to me again."

He grabbed her by her waist and turned her around, bending her over the counter. She let out a whimper. Her plan was over. It was his plan now.

He roughly pulled her dress up to her waist and slapped her ass. Another whimper. She submitted to whatever he was going to do with her. Expecting another slap, she gasped when she felt his dick slap against her butt cheek. She's never felt him this hard in her life. Her panties were completely soaked through and she was leaking down her thighs.

"Look at what you've done to yourself," Spencer growls, taking the side of her thong and ripping it off her body. Seconds later, he shoved his cock into her pussy and went straight to ramming in and out of her.

Olivia let out a load moan, as he slammed in and out of her. His thickness filling her up to her limit. To muffle her moaning, Spencer scooped the wetness off her thighs with his finger and shoved it into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself. 

"Don't want our guests to wonder what's going on."

Spencer started to circle her asshole with his other thumb, applying some pressure.  Olivia moaned, "please, baby." Spitting down into her hole, he forced his thumb into her tightness. He grunted at the added pressure on his cock.

There was no way their guests would be wondering anymore. With her screaming and Spencer's grunting, their cover was blown, but neither of them seemed to care.

"If you," Spencer growled, ramming into her hard, "ever even think about pulling something off like again, this will be considered an easy punishment." Considering how much her body was enjoying this right now, it wasn't the worst threat she's ever heard.

Spencer exploded into her, filling her up. As he pumped his cum into to her, he did not stop thrusting until he felt her walls clench up.

"And there's your baby," he growled, pulling her head back and biting down on her lip before kissing her.

Spencer's demeanor changed the second he pulled out of her. He calmly pocketed her soaked panties, and adjusted her dress down for her. 

"Time to sing happy birthday," he reached over her and grabbed the paper plates off the shelf, "oh, there they are."

Olivia stared at him as he smirked and grabbed her hand. As he slid the pantry door back open, she used his arm to keep her balance as her legs were still trembling from the pounding she just received. Not having a chance to clean herself up, she felt his seed slowly trickle down her thigh.

He led her back out to the living room where everyone was trying maintain conversation and not notice their return. Leaning over, Spencer whispered into her ear, "that was just the beginning."

Sensing the awkwardness in the crowd, Kia immediately lit the candles and started singing. Realizing what she was trying to do, everyone slowly joined.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Spencerrrrr, happy birthday to you!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.9K 45
Spencer James moves from the comfort of his own home to chase his dream of becoming an actor. Along the way, he meets people that will change his lif...
15.4K 491 40
Olivia and Spencer has always love each other and their son, but their relationship has never been easy.
16.5K 872 28
Two college students from two different sides of the country, Olivia Baker and Spencer James meet in the most unlikely way, which makes their budding...
42.3K 917 24
After Spencer and Olivia confessed their love for each other, they were tired of waiting and was prepared to take on the world together as an couple...