MCYT OneShots

By sketchers_writes

Cover was made by me! DO NOT COPY, STEAL OR HEAVILY REFERENCE MY ONESHOTS ! This is just a book of MCYT onesh... More

Rules and Info!
Request Info Page (Don't Submit Requests On This Page)
Sick Times (Smajor)
Sleep? Never Heard of Her (Wilbur)
It's Raining, It's Hurting (Ghostbur)
Frozen Wings (Philza and Wilbur)
Nightmares and Bonding (Tommy)
Everyone Loves The Big Brother (Smajor)
Rides With Friends (Dream Team + Karl)
The Diamond Guard (DanTDM)
One Way Out (Ranboo)
It's His Nature (BadBoyHalo)
Icey Trap (Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo)
Flashing Fear (Wilbur)
Loneliness Kills (Ranboo)
Clingy By Nature (Smajor)
Kind But Deadly (Tubbo)
Be My Pillow (Karl)
Anything For Them (XLife and HermitCraft) Part 1
Anything For Them (XLife and HermitCraft) Part 2
!NOT A CHAPTER!
!NOT A CHAPTER!
Frosted Discovery
Even The Strong Need Help
Sleepover Havoc
Cuddle Pile
A Snowy Cave-In
If You Don't Find Sleep, Sleep Will Find You
Everyone Needs A Day Off
Sick In Comfort
Through Flames and Smoke
A Haunting Past
Let Yourself Relax
Hugs Are My Lifeline
Summer Sucks
~NOT A CHAPTER~
You Help Me, I'll Help You Pt. 1
What's Left Pt 1
Cold But Never Frozen
Sleepbur
Nightmares and Storms
!NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLZ READ!
Sleep is Key
A Father We Never Had
My 30 Day Challenge
Day 1
Character Requests
Secrets That Fly [1]
Ice Cream and Cuddles
Request Page
A/N
give me your guys' input!
new book
question
cursed ships
a/n
head cannons (1)
heat wave sleep over [ 1 ]
official ending

Horror Begone

429 9 7
By sketchers_writes

TW: None

Joel and Lizzy invite their friends over for a sleepover and decide to watch a horror film, the aftermath leaves everyone very entertained and concerned at the same time.

(In my au, Scott's sensitive to temperatures meaning that he gets cold and hot really easily. Another thing I should probably add is that in some of these oneshots Scott will have wings cause why the hell not.)

I also decided to try writing ship content in this chapter so I'm sorry in advance if this ends up being rather crappy.

Ship: Scott x Jimmy (The ship isn't heavily used in this chapter but feel free to skip if you don't want to read it)

Translation Key:

∷ᔑリ↸𝙹ᒲ ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᓭ = Random Thoughts

{~!~} {~!~} {~!~}

The day was proving to be rather boring for Scott, but then again, rainy days hadn't been enjoyable for him every since he was little. The thought of going outside in the cold was easily turned down, so instead he just sat on the couch in a thick hoodie and watched whatever he could find.

"I'm boredddddd!" he complained out loud, he knew no one could hear him so he didn't see the harm in expressing his boredom to the room. As if the world had finally given into his cries, Scott heard his phone go off, he picked it up and opened the message.

Crackheads

Joel: Hey guys, me and Lizzy were wondering if any of you wanted to come over to our place for a sleepover?

Lauren is Online

Lauren is Typing...

Scott: omg yesss! I've been so boreddd T^T

Lauren: yeah I'm up for that!

Lizzy: and the award for quickest typed message goes to Scott

Joel: LMAO

Shelby: that sounds like fun! count me in

Jimmy: I'll come!

Lauren: Bobby said he'll be coming as well

Joel: Alright, you guys can show up whenever.

Scott: sounds good to me, I'll be there in about 20 minutes!

Lizzy: wait, Scott how do you expect to manage that? you live like 30 minutes away from our house.

Scott: I have my ways <3

Jimmy: I feel concerned...

Lauren: You and me both.

Putting his phone back on the couch, Scott quickly ran upstairs to pack a bag of things he'd need. The only main things he needed were a change of trousers, a thick hoodie, a T-shirt and then some other random things.

Once he'd packed everything, he grabbed his phone from the sofa and put his shoes on before heading out to the car. After he started the car up, he put the heater on full blast before heading towards Joel and Lizzy's house.

Sticking to what he'd told Joel and Lizzy on the group chat, Scott somehow managed to get to the house in around 20 minutes. He pulled into the small parking area that was near the house and parked his car. Reluctantly, Scott turned the car off and got out the door to go grab his stuff, he cursed silently as the rain turned his once warm hoodie into what felt like a melting ice cube.

After grabbing his bag, Scott quickly locked his car and made his way towards the pathway that lead to the front door of his friends' home. He knocked a small pattern on the door and waited to be let in.

After about a minute, he heard the door being unlocked and the quickly opened. He smiled at Joel and went inside, "Jesus, you really weren't joking when you said you'd get here in 20 minutes." Joel laughed, Scott gave his friend a knowing smile.

"Well, unsurprisingly, you're the first one here. Lizzy's in the living room if you want to join her." Joel suggested, Scott nodded and took his soaking shoes off. After he'd done that, he started to walk towards the living room, he stopped momentarily to ask a question.

"Where should I put my stuff?" he asked, Joel hummed in thought for a moment before replying, "For now, just put it in the living room, once everyone's here we can pick rooms and stuff." he supplied, Scott nodded and continued into said room.

"Hey Lizzy!" he greeted, Lizzy turned to face him and smiled, "Oh, hey Scott!" she replied, Scott put his stuff in a corner of the room before sitting down near the fireplace.

"So, what were you doing before you came here?" Lizzy asked, Scott pouted slightly, "Literally nothing, I was so boreddd!" he drawled out dramatically, his friend laughed at his act which made him smile. Joel soon came into the room and joined the two of them, they all fell into conversation while waiting for their friends to arrive.

The sound of the doorbell ringing interrupted the group's conversation, Lizzy got up from the couch she was on and went to open the door, Scott stayed curled up on the carpet near the fire.

He's just like a cat, Joel mused to himself, the thought of Scott with cat ears and a tail made him snort abruptly. The sudden sound made Scott jump which earned Joel a nasty glare, the look just made him laugh more leaving the poor Scottish boy in utter confusion.

"What's so funny!?" Scott yelled, his face was red from embarrassment, "You- you act like a cat!" Joel said through his laughter, Scott's face somehow grew a darker shade of red. He simply screeched at Joel causing his friend to laugh once again.

"What's all the noise about?" Scott heard a familiar voice say, he quickly looked up at the person who'd spoken, a wide smile appeared on his face.

"Jimmy!" he called out his friend's name, he practically shot up onto his feet and pounced at Jimmy, his friend let out a cry of surprise as the Scottish man collided full speed into his chest. Both of them ended up on the floor.

"Woah! You both okay?" Lizzy asked as she walked into the room, Scott didn't respond and instead cuddled up to Jimmy, the man in question sighed fondly, "Yeah we're okay, Scott just decided to go full panther on me." he explained, Joel and Lizzy chuckled at this.

"See, you are a cat, Scott!" Joel teased, Jimmy felt Scott go stiff, lord have mercy on you Joel, he thought to himself. Scott got off of Jimmy and looked at Joel, as if accepting his title, the Scottish man hissed at his friend and lunged towards him. Joel, understandably, screamed.

"Scott! I'm sorry!" he cried as he ran away from the teal-haired male that was now chasing him down like a madman, Jimmy and Lizzy watched in amusement as the two of them played a game of cat and mouse.

Due to all the chaos, none of them heard the front door open. Scott was still chasing Joel around the house.

"What on earth did we just walk into..." Bobby asked, Lauren simply laughed seeming all-to used to this.

"Lauren! Help me!" they heard Joel plead, Bobby screeched as Joel sprinted towards them, Scott wasn't far behind. Giggling fondly, Lauren put herself between the two boys causing Scott to stop dead in his tracks.

"Laurennnnnn, let me at him!" Scott whined, Lauren shook her head, Scott pouted in mocked annoyance. Joel smirked and in return got wacked 'round the back of the head by Bobby. He let out an undignified squeak and rubbed the back of his head with his hand.

"I'm going back to Jimmy." Scott announced, he turned around and ran towards the living room, the other three followed him. Just before they reached the room, they heard the sound of Jimmy screaming. Lauren and Bobby looked concerned while Joel looked amused.

Once they entered the room, they saw Scott curled up with most of his body laying over Jimmy, the other male was looking at the others in a silent plead for help. "Scott, why don't you pin Jimmy down on the couch instead." Lizzy suggested, the Scottish male whined in protest and curled up tighter.

Sighing loudly, Jimmy put an arm around Scott's chest and pulled both of them upright, ignoring the whines of protest from his friend, he managed to shift them both so that they were mostly on one of the beanbags that were in the room. The others were watching him with amused faces.

Noticing his friend's silence, Jimmy patted him on the head gently, "You alright Scotty?" he asked softly, Scott made a quiet noise and nestled closer to his friend. Thinking about it now, Scott felt rather cold, he frowned slightly.

"How come you're so cold, Scotty?" he asked, "Ran in rain.... didn't have umbrella." Scott mumbled back. After thinking for a moment, Jimmy carefully pulled his sweater off. He looked down to see Scott's brown eyes looking up at him curiously. He chucked before pulling the sweater over Scott's head.

Feeling the heat from the sweater, Scott's body instantly relaxed, Jimmy saw how he melted against him and smiled. Joel walked back into the room, Shelby followed close behind.

"Alright, now that everyone's here, let's discuss rooms." Lizzy suggested, everyone sat themselves down and looked up at her. They all nodded in agreement.

"Obviously me and Joel will stay in our normal room, Bobby and Lauren I'm guessing you're going to share a room?" Joel guessed, both of them confirmed his guess, "Alright, so that leaves 2 rooms free, both of them have a single bed in them." he explained.

"I don't mind sleeping on the couch, Jimmy and Shelby can take the remaining rooms." Scott offered, Shelby gave him a grateful smile, "If you don't mind doing that then I'm down for it." she said. Jimmy also agreed to the idea though he was more reluctant.

"Alright, let's go unpack our stuff. I can take you all to your rooms." Lizzy said, most of the group stood up and went to grab their stuff, Jimmy stayed sitting for a little longer before Scott eventually removed himself from his chest. Once everyone, except Joel and Scott, had gone to find their rooms and unpack, Joel walked over to Scott and offered him a hand to help him up. Scott accepted the help and got himself onto his feet.

"Where should I put my stuff? Or should I just leave it in the bag?" Scott asked Joel, the other man thought for a moment, "You can put your stuff in one of the spare rooms that the others are in, one of them should have a second wardrobe." he told his friend, Scott nodded and headed off to find said room.

{~!~} {~!~} {~!~}

After exploring the house for a little while, Scott made his way to the room that Jimmy was staying in, noticing that the door was shut, he knocked on it. Scott heard Jimmy shout a muffled 'come in' so he entered the room.

"Heya Scott, need anything?" Jimmy asked, Scott walked over to his friend, "Just wanted to know if you had a second wardrobe in here so I can store my stuff." he supplied, the other male smiled and gestured over to a wardrobe over on the far wall. Nodding in thanks, Scott brought his stuff over to the piece of furniture.

"What do you think we'll be doing tonight?" Scott asked as he started putting his clothes away, he heard Jimmy hum, "Knowing Lizzy, there will be a movie involved." he guessed, Scott chuckled.

It didn't take long to put all the clothes he'd brought in the wardrobe, once he'd finished he closed the doors.

"I'm going to chill on the couch." Scott told Jimmy as he walked towards the door, "Alright, I'll join you soon." he replied, Scott nodded before walking out the room. He shut the door behind him and made his way back to where he was sleeping.

It didn't come to much of a surprise to Scott when he found the living room empty, he sat himself down on the couch that was closest to the fire and pulled out a notebook he had in his pocket. The title that Scott had given the book wouldn't mean much to most people.

The words written at the top of the book were:

∷ᔑリ↸𝙹ᒲ ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᓭ

The words inside the book were in the same language as the title, Scott pulled out a pen and started jotting random thoughts down onto the paper. He did this for about 20 minutes before closing the book and putting it on the coffee table.

While he waited for the others to come back into the room, Scott made himself comfortable on the couch. At some point he ended up falling asleep.

As the others slowly piled into the room, they noticed that Scott was asleep on one of the couches. Everyone made sure to stay quiet as to not disturb him.

"He looks adorable!" Jimmy squealed silently, his claim got a few knowing looks which he promptly ignored in favour of looking at Scott. As everyone sat around, Jimmy moved quietly over to Scott and sat himself down beside the man.

After a while, Scott finally woke up. He found himself sitting in Jimmy's lap while the man ran a hand through his hair, the action was comforting.

"Welcome back, sleepyhead." Jimmy teased, Scott smiled at him and smacked his friend's leg playfully, Jimmy laughed and Scott laughed with him. Their friends watched in amusement as the two close friends messed around.

"Alright, since it's getting late, how about we have something to eat?" Joel suggested, everyone in the room agreed, "We could order pizza?" Lauren proposed, they all agreed on getting pizza and each supplied Joel with the order they wanted.

After everything was ordered, they all went off to change into more comfortable clothes for the evening.

(Okay so I've only just found out that Joel and Lizzy actually have a dog so Meri is just gunna kinda appear because I can't be bothered to rewrite everything I've done. Feel free to continue reading now :> )

When the doorbell rang, Meri barked excitedly and ran to the door. Lizzy followed close behind, grabbing the keys from their holder, she unlocked the door and saw the pizza delivery man standing there.

She quickly paid the man and took the pizzas inside, after shutting the door she walked into the living room with the pizza boxes.

"Guys! Pizzas here!" she yelled to her friends, Meri followed her into the living room and laid down on her bed, it didn't take long for the others to start walking into the room. Joel sat himself next to Lizzie while Lauren and Bobby sat themselves on the floor.

Jimmy came in last and noticed Scott was practically lying across the whole couch, he smirked and strode over to him before sitting himself down casually on Scott's stomach. Due to the sudden weight on his stomach, Scott wheezed painfully and flailed around.

The others watched the interaction with a mixture of amusement and concern. Scott attempted to tell Jimmy to get off, but it just came out as another painful wheeze. Luckily, Jimmy seemed to get the hint and stood up, the moment Jimmy's weight left his stomach, Scott groaned and wrapped his arms around his middle.

"You alright, Scott?" Lauren asked, the Scottish man nodded and pulled himself up with one arm. Once he was upright, Scott took strained breaths. Jimmy sat himself down next to the man and pulled him so he was lying against his side.

"Bloody... idiot." Scott scolded between breaths, Jimmy chuckled and ruffled his friend's hair, "Sorry, didn't think it would do that much." He apologised, Scott nodded.

"Well, let's eat the pizza before they go cold." Bobby suggested, everyone agreed and they all grabbed their pizza and started to eat it, Shelby noticed that Scott was eating his food rather slowly and inwardly winced in sympathy, he must still be in pain due to Jimmy sitting on him.

After they'd all finished their food, Lizzy had gone to grab some blankets and pillows so that they could have a movie marathon. Scott slumped heavily against Jimmy as the man carded his hand through his hair, Lauren and Bobby were glaring at each other since Lauren had stolen a piece of her husband's pizza.

"Alright, I have blankets!" Lizzy announced loudly as she came back into the room, she had a mountain of pillows and blankets stacked in her arms. Due to the loud and abrupt shout, Scott had jolted out of his light sleep which earned Lizzy a dirty glare from Jimmy.

Ignoring the glare, Lizzy launched a pillow at Jimmy and Scott which ended up hitting Jim dead in the face. The room broke down in laughter as Jimmy's face burned bright red.

Satisfied with her work, Lizzy strolled over to the two boys and laid one of the blankets gently over Scott, the man instantly cuddled up to the fabric. He mumbled a thank you but it was muffled by the blanket, Lizzy smiled.

Once everyone was situated, Joel pulled out a DVD case and smirked, "Who wants to watch IT?" he asked, some of the more confident people agreed to the film. Scott however, stayed quiet. He'd had a fear of clowns for a while but hadn't told anyone, he felt dread fill his stomach when he realised that they were going to be watching it.

As Shelby turned the lights off, Scott cuddled closer to Jimmy. The other male wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. It wasn't long before the film started and Scott felt himself tense considerably.

"You alright?" he heard Jimmy whisper, Scott simply nodded stiffly in response though he doubted that the man believed him. Jimmy pulled him onto his lap and wrapped the blanket around the both of them.

Throughout the movie, Scott and a couple of other people kept looking away at some parts of the film. Lauren kept screaming which never failed to make Scott flinch, by this point Bobby had pulled the woman onto his lap.

Scott was sure that he had tears running down his face, but he didn't voice anything. At some point during the film, Meri had jumped up onto the couch Scott and Jimmy were sat on and had curled up in Scott's lap. The Scottish man tried to distract himself by stroking the dog's fur.

Jimmy was still mindlessly running a hand through Scott's hair in a comforting manner, Scott still wasn't sure how none of his friends had managed to catch onto his fear of clowns. After all, he didn't exactly hide it very often.

Once the film finally finished, Scott allowed his body to relax slightly. Looking at the clock on the wall, he saw that it was 1 in the morning.

"Well that was fun!" Shelby exclaimed, some of them chuckled at her statement, "Me and Lizzy are going to head to bed, goodnight, everyone." Joel announced, "So are me and Bobby." Lauren chimed in. Everyone said their goodnights before dispersing off to their rooms.

After everyone had left the living room, Scott pulled his knees up to his chest and sighed. Now that he was alone, everything sounded twice as loud as before. He grabbed the pillow from the floor and rested it against the arm of the sofa, he then laid himself down and pulled a blanket over himself.

Meri had clearly noticed that he didn't want to be alone since she soon joined him on the couch, she rested herself down against his chest. Smiling slightly, Scott put an arm around the dog. After a while, he eventually fell into a deep sleep.

Waking up to a scream wasn't exactly what Lauren had expected. Sitting herself upright in bed, she listened for any sounds. When she heard none, she decided to get herself out of bed and get a drink.

Making sure to keep her movements quiet as to not wake her husband, Lauren climbed out the bed and walked downstairs. As she walked past the living room, she heard the sound of someone moving around. She allowed her curiosity to get the better of her and walked inside quietly.

It didn't take long to find the source of the movement.

On the couch, Lauren saw Scott thrashing around in his sleep as if he was trying to escape something that wasn't there. After getting over the initial shock, she ran over to her distressed friend.

"Scott! Scott wake up, its just a nightmare!" she cried out, she didn't care if her voice woke the others up, it seemed to do the trick since he quickly shot upright and narrowly missed headbutting her in the process. His breathing was erratic, and he was covered in a layer of sweat, she also noticed that his eyes were unfocused.

"Scott, calm down its only me." She soothed, she waited for Scott's breathing to calm a little before placing a gentle hand on his back, she rubbed circles against his back to help calm him.

"L-Lauren?" Scott muttered quietly, she smiled, "Yeah, it's me, Scott." she confirmed, the man swallowed thickly as his breathing finally went back to a normal pace. He used the sleeve of his jumper to dry his eyes.

"Sorry about that." He said suddenly, Lauren shook her head, "There's nothing to be sorry for, are you okay?" she asked, Scott hesitated for a moment, "I think so, it was just a nightmare." He stated. Lauren could see that he was still rather shaken by whatever his nightmare had been about so she invited him to go with her to get some food, luckily he accepted the invite and the two walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

While they were chatting, Jimmy walked into the room looking half asleep. When he saw the two of them he gave a small wave which they both returned with their own.

"I heard someone yelling and decided to see who it was, I'm guessing it was one of you two?" the man explained, Scott looked down as if ashamed while Lauren sighed.

"Scott had a nightmare so I woke him up, sorry if we woke up." She told him, Jimmy made an o shape with his mouth before sending Scott a sympathetic look. He made his way over to the man and pulled him into a hug. Scott practically melted into the embrace which made Jimmy chuckle.

"How about you come sleep in my room for the rest of the night, Scott." he suggested, the Scottish man thought for a moment before nodding. The two boys waved goodbye to Lauren before making their way to Jimmy's room. It didn't take long to reach the door and they quickly got comfortable in Jimmy's bed.

"Good night, Petal." Jimmy whispered to Scott, the man shifted, "G'night, Jim." he murmured, both of them quickly fell asleep to the sound of each other's steady breathing.

Sorry about how sudden the ending is, I ran out of ideas and this chapter has been in the works for ages so I just wanted to get it done. Hope you enjoyed in and I look forward to seeing you in the next chapter, adios!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 258 12
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT !! REFER TO THE TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER !! Welcome to just another MCYT angst one-shot book! I hope you'...
88.6K 2.6K 19
Just some Sleepy Bois Inc. oneshots for ya. (just angst cause you know me, that one tommy angst writer-) I do take requests, and please give me reque...
176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
16.4K 124 34
I DIDNT WRITE THESE. GO GIVE THEM A HAND ON TUMBLR. DONT VOTE FOR THIS JUST READ IT VOTE FOR THEIRS. I HAVE MY OWN ONESHOTS BOOK FOR THAT BY MYSELF C...