You Were My Everything [COMPL...

By babyblink8

On the outside, she has it all. She's a businesswoman, a fashion icon, the muse of Saint Laurent. She's got h... More

The First of the Feels
The First Day of Being Single
First Impressions Matter A Lot
Who Had Him First?
The First Time We...
A Very Different First Time
Consequences of Putting Others First
The First Heartbreak is the Worst
The First Stages of Grief
Pleasure First, Self Control Second
Finally Got Him First
First Dates and Sweet Memories
Self Control First, Pleasure Second
First Child Dilemmas
What Once was Yours First
Problems and the First Snow
What Wasn't the First Choice
A Brand New Woman, Rosé Park
Well... This is New
Exhibition A
Have We Met Before?
No More Prentending
Pleasure is Your Best Friend
Better Than a Dream
What to Give Thanks For
What Hurts More?
A Mother's Love
Ending Scene

Who You See Isn't Who You Know

520 18 0
By babyblink8

Rosé POV

Today was a very tiring day... I had to work overtime to discuss the progress of Saint Laurent's New York Operations, so as soon as I got home, I took a long hot shower. Feeling refreshed, I finally checked my phone to see a few missed calls from Lisa. I gave her a call back, hoping nothing was wrong since she called me like three times back to back.

"Why did it take you so long to answer my calls?" Lisa scolded over the phone.

"Because I was in the shower."

"Ugh, okay fine. That's acceptable."

"What's wrong?"

"You're not gonna believe what I found out," she said, "Remember at Tequila Fusion when some guy tried to pick a fight with your future husband, Asa?"

"My future..." I laughed softly, "Mhm...?"

"It was Tony. Tony came to the club and shoved your boyfriend's face into a wall."

I paused for a moment... Was I hearing this right? "Tony?"

"I had to confirm it with Asa first, hence why I told you out of the blue like this, but yeah. Tony and Asa had a fight. Apparently Tony was drunk and telling Asa to stop trying to be with you."

I shook my head from the information I was receiving. It barely made sense to me. I knew Tony could be protective of me but the violence and bragging? Who did Tony think he was?

Who did I think Tony was? It was like I didn't know him anymore. I'll admit that we've been more distant since I met Asa last year but a person can't change that much. Unless, was Tony always like this but he just did a really good job of hiding it from me?

"He was bragging about having a threesome with you too—which you have to tell me about later because what the fuck, Rosie? Since when were you into that stuff? No, wait was it when you went to see him that time-"

"I'll call you back, Lisa! Thanks for telling me," I said and hung up before she could say another word.

I changed out of my pyjamas, grabbed my keys and left the apartment. I didn't know what part of me make me do it but I drove to Tony place to confront him. I wasn't going to let him hurt Asa and get away with it.

I rang the bell of his apartment a few times until he finally opened up. I almost gasped from shock after seeing faint black eye he had. Was that from Asa?

He looked to the ground and moved aside to let me in, and we sat down at the kitchen table where he had a bottle of whiskey next to a glass. "Did you need something? Or are you here to tell me something I don't wanna hear?"

I took a deep breath and thought about my words. I was gonna get mad at him for hurting my boyfriend but I knew that no matter what I said, I'd be hurting him.

"What happened to your eye?" I asked, starting off our conversation lightly.

He scoffed quietly, taking a sip of his whiskey. "I was drunk and made a stupid mistake."

That could mean anything.

"What mistake?" I asked.

We made eye contact now and he said, "Losing you. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I could actually be with you. Ha, I'm such a fucking idiot." He drank the rest of his glass and poured another.

"Tony why are you like this?" He stared at his glass, refusing to look at me now. "Since when did you go out of your way to pick fights with other people? Are you doing this because of me? Why can't you just talk to me?"

"I can't talk to you, Rosie. Not anymore."

"Why?"

"Because you're with him," Tony said, looking directly at me again. "He's the reason why."

"No, he's not. Asa shouldn't make a difference between us. You're my best friend-"

"Was— I was your best friend. Don't call me that anymore."

I closed my mouth in disappointment. Who was I kidding... When I chose Asa, Tony was already out of the picture. I couldn't have both of them. It'd be impossible.

"You should just leave," he said coldly and drank from his glass.

"Fine," I said. I stood up from my seat and stare at him. "The next time you get drunk and decide to be jealous, don't go looking for my boyfriend."

I turned to leave and he grabbed my hand. I looked back and he waited a few seconds before speaking. "He's never gonna love you, Rosie. He's selfish. You can never give him what he wants. It'll be just like you and Marc."

I shrugged his hand away from me and walked away without saying another word. I didn't want to waste my breath on him. But as I got into my car, tears filled my eyes. I couldn't understand why Tony was so different. How could he say something like that? And even if I didn't believe him, it still made me feel bad about myself.

By now, I was really crying. Holding the top of my steering wheel, I cried into my arms. I didn't know how long I cried for but my sobbing was suddenly interrupted by my phone. Asa was calling me and I didn't know if I wanted to pick up. I didn't want him to hear me upset about Tony. I didn't want him to overthink the fact that I saw Tony without telling him.

The call ended and I tried to calm myself down, knowing he'll call again and grow worried if I didn't pick up. On the second call, I cleared my throat and picked up.

"Hey, baby," I said as happily as I could.

"Hi, beautiful. Are you okay?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, "Hm, what do you mean?"

"It's just that... I see you crying in your car."

I lifted my head and looked out my car windows to see Asa standing beside his car door in the spot in front of me. He ended the call as he walked over, and I opened my door. I got out and he immediately hugged me.

"What's wrong, babe? Why are you crying?" he asked, running a hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry for seeing Tony without telling you, Asa," I mumbled against his chest.

He chuckled, "That's not what I expected to hear."

"Because of me, Tony hurt you," I said and moved to look up at him. "I'm sorry, Asa."

Asa inhaled deeply, pressing his lips together tightly. "Tony hurts me all the time, don't worry about him. And... it doesn't matter that you came to see Tony. I don't mind. But what I do care is about is why you're crying. Did Tony do something to you?"

I shook my head sadly, "No, he didn't do anything. But he said some things."

"What did he say?"

I shut my eyes and laid my head on his chest against. "I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Mm, okay. You don't have to."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ah, well... To see Tony behind your back too," he said with a laugh. "Nah, Lisa told me about your phone call and she tracked your phone's location to Tony's place. I had to come in case you needed me."

I smiled shyly. It was good to know that Lisa and Asa were looking after me in this way. I felt safe.

"Asa," I said and let go of the hug. "Will you stay over at my place tonight? I need you."

"Tony's the reason why?" he asked.

Caught red handed, I nodded. Asa was understanding about it though and he pet my hair lovingly.

"Well, how could I resist when you need me? But what about Lisa?"

I pouted.

"Why don't you stay over at my place?"

"Okay," I mumbled. I held his face in my hands, getting lost in his hazel eyes. He took the opportunity to kiss me slowly and we parted, I stared at his hair. "Did you get a haircut?"

He smiled, "I did. Do you like it?"

"Mm... It's just a little short," I said and racked my hand through it. He had a smirk on his face as I bit my bottom lip gently.

"We've gotta hurry home, babe. That lip bite..."

I let out a weak laugh, "Oh, you mean this?" I bit my lip again and hummed quietly.

His eyes gleamed as he smiled and said, "You're so hot." He kissed me eagerly and I smiled against his lips. "I'll see you soon."

He let go of me and helped me into my car before heading towards his own. We both left the parking garage of Tony's building and drove to his house. Upon arrival, we held hands and entered the house. Almost immediately after closing the door, Asa grabbed my waist and pulled me to his body for a kiss.

"Asa~ how about we take things slowly tonight? Let's just enjoy it, hm?"

"How slow are we talking?"

"Don't worry, I know you'll love it," I said and pulled him towards the marble stairs. When we reached the top, I stopped walking and pointed to the frame with money inside. "First, tell me what this is."

"I hope you didn't mean house tour when you said slow..."

I laughed, "No, I'm just curious about this."

"Ah, okay. It's money. Let's go to bed now."

"Just money? Did someone give it to you? Why is it so special that you had to frame it?"

"Someone gave it to me, yes." He looked a little awkward as he said that and I waited for him to continue. "Uh, do you really want to know?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, but don't ask any further questions."

"Fine."

"Jennie gave it to me."

"Jennie?"

"As a form of payment. Okay, no more talking. Let's go have sex."

Asa dragged me into the bedroom and tossed his jacket to the side, but I didn't let him kiss me just yet. "Jennie?" I asked. "Why did Jennie need to pay you?"

He took a deep breath, "In exchange for something."

"Uh huh, like what?"

"Rosé, do we really have to-"

"You'd better tell me before I decide to not have sex with you."

"Okay, okay, fine! She paid me not to chase after her. When her and Alex first began going out, Alex was actually a friend that I introduced to her, so she paid me not to be with her. It's not like we've ever done anything serious back then so it doesn't matter now. I only framed it to make sure Alex knew it."

Well, that was not the answer I was expecting... It's a little weird actually, but I was satisfied with his answer so I dropped the conversation.

I took his hand and sat him down on the bed.

"I can't tell if I'm in trouble or not..." he admitted.

I smiled and kissed his lips, "You're not in trouble. But I just need you to wait a few minutes for me. Is that okay?"

"Um, sure..."

"Closed your eyes," I said. He smirked and listened to me, closing his eyes. "I'll be right back."

I looked for the bag of clothes I've left here and took something out to change into. I purposely brought them here because I knew it'd made him happy if I wore it. Lingerie was the easiest way into anyone's pants.

Walking out of the bathroom, I found him lying down on the bed, falling asleep. He must've had an exhausting day as well. I'd better help him feel energized again.

My heart began to race as I stood in front of him. I was nervous for his reaction, I wanted it to be a nice surprise. I cleared my throat loudly, and Asa's eyes opened quickly as he sat up again. Gaining consciousness, he rubbed his eyes and looked harder at me.

"Oh, shit..." he breathed. He looked speechless.

His lips parted as I took a step closer and his hands automatically reached to hold my hips firmly. I held his shoulder and leaned down, lifting his chin up to face me. I licked the corner of my mouth, only moving my eyes to look down at him as I swiped my thumb across his bottom lip.

In a low and seductive voice I asked, "Were you falling asleep, baby?"

He swallowed and shook his head. "No... I wasn't. I was just closing my eyes like you told me to."

"Is that right? I just thought you must've had an exhausting day."

"I was... alright," he replied, unable to focus on my eyes. I could see him fighting the urge to stare at my body. And I wasn't exactly making it easy for him not to.

My lips curled into a smile and I racked my hands through his hair. "Why'd you have to cut your hair? I kind of liked it when you left it longer. Doesn't it feel nice when I do this?" I asked, ran my fingers through his short hair.

"I'll never cut it again."

"Mm, good boy." I leaned away only to straddle his lap. We put our arms around each other and I pressed my body against his. My heart was still racing but I could feel that his was too. "I didn't get to keep the dress from my VOGUE photoshoot so I can't wear it for you. I'm so sorry, baby." My voice was low as my cheek brushed against his, as my lips touched the side of his ear, as my fingertips stroked his neck and shoulders.

He ran his fingers along the lace around my waist while his other hand gently squeezed the side of my thigh. I felt his breath on my neck, the sensation travelling down my spine. "Nah... don't even worry about it, babe."

"You're not sad?"

"Why would I be?"

"I know how much you like that dress."

"I love this so much more," he said and leaned back to look at my almost naked body again. He held himself up with his palm pressed against the bed and his eyes wandered around my sheer lingerie bralette. When he stared down at my position sitting on top of his hips, he took a deep breath and licked his lips.

I smirked, "Good. I want you to enjoy it and when you're done, will you help me take it off?"

Moving his hand to the side of my body, he rubbed his thumb over the thin fabric that covered my nipple. It hardened from his touch and he blew some air out of his mouth, "I'd fucking love to, Rosé."

"And I also have another request for you..."

"Tell me."

"Can you..." I can't believe I was gonna ask him this but I had to. I wanted to hear it from him. I needed to. "Can you call me 'babygirl'?"

Asa's eyebrows raised slightly, then he smirked at me, "Is that your only request?"

I shrugged innocently, "Take your time tonight. I'm all yours, so you'd better make me feel really good," I said in almost a whisper.

"Mm, so you want me to take off your lingerie, call you my babygirl and fuck you all night?"

Hearing his words, my heart jumped from excitement. My stomach swirled and the heat between my legs was aching for him. He was my craving.

"And I want you to cum inside me. Will you do that for me, Asa?" I asked and played with his hair again.

He lifted me up and pinned me down on the bed roughly. He took off his shirt in one swift move and tossed it aside. My eyes traveled down the front of his body and I was practically drooling as I stared.

"Don't worry, babygirl. Daddy's gonna take good care of you."

You Were My
Everything

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 3K 14
An idol's image is one that can be easily fabricated and faked by their own company. So what happens when the kpop soloist Y/n Y/l/n is forced into a...
127K 6K 62
Y/N, a messy and irresponsible person who lacks basic cooking and self-care skills, unexpectedly comes to the aid of her next-door neighbor, Rosé. On...
38K 2.4K 20
The two kingdoms in The Great Valley have had a hatred for one another for the past 200 years because of a disagreement between rulers that led to th...
43.1K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...