Level And Life | KTH โœ“

By myfav_tae

"Welcome to the world of Zendar!" "If you're an adventure seeker, then this game is for you. You can experien... More

Level And Life
Characters
Prologue
1. Calm before the Storm
2. The Game
3. Ready, Set, Go!
4. How worst it can get?
5. In the Woods
6. First Fight
7. Emotions
8. Bring it On!
9. Blue
10. This Magic Moment
11. Watch Out!
12. It's not over yet
13. Far from the Ground
14. Shadow
15. Fake
16. Reality in Dreams
17. The Painting
18. Don't go there!
19. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
20. Fear the Dark
21. Sinister
22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!
23. The Evil Spirit
24. A Merry Moment
25. Melancholy
26. Hope
27. Sinking Heart(s)
28. Together, BAM!
29. Roses & Thorns
30. Promise
31. Dark & Wild
32. A Hell of a Ride
33. Forsaken
34. Reversal
35. Zero O'Clock
36. Awake
37. Playtime
38. Let Down
39. Wavering Sentiments
40. War of Arcane
42. Friends
43. You Matter
44. United by Love
45. Trust Issues
46. My Heart Will Go On
47. Hold Me Tight
Epilogue
From the Author

41. Enchanted

52 8 61
By myfav_tae

Dark.

Cold.

"It's way too dark here," Moon grunted, her fingers firmly pressing both of her temples as her head was pounding. "And where we exactly are?"

Taehyung grumbled as his body shivered because of the cold and damp concrete below him. "I don't know,"

"Who asked you?" Moon's eyes which were always full of life and twinkling enough to brighten up anyone's day were stuffy as they send piercing glares, her voice stern, and Taehyung could sense that despite the place that engulfed them being as dark as an alley. And he knew he was at fault. He knew he deserved it. He knew that the least he could expect was all lovey-dovey treatment, after what he'd done to her.

"What was that mist?" Before any word could leave Taehyung's mouth, Yoongi cut him off as he wobbled in his place as he realized his hands were being chained.

"Y-Yeah," Bee released a low groan, and Hoseok who was by her side gently rubbed her hands to provide some of his warmth. "Whatever they sprayed upon us was intoxicating, my head hurts like hell, argh!"

As everyone was starting to regain consciousness eventually, at first Jin thought that he was just dizzy but when he counted not once but two times, he discovered that one of them was missing. "Ya, where is Jungkook?!"

"W-what?!" I told him to stop. I told him that arguing with that veiled man wasn't very wise.

"God! This guy and his temper, I swear." Namjoon's voice was dripping with disappointment, his auburn hair disheveled.

"First of all, we have to get out of here unless Jungkook might really do something stupid." Taehyung gritted his teeth as he tugged forward, the metal scrapping through his wrist and when he did, it didn't take him a genius (just like Min Yoongi) to realize that it was a prison cell, that they were being captured in what seemed to be a dungeon.

Everyone gathered around in a circle as Hoseok came up with a plan which was to smolder the handcuffs, that way he could free easily himself and the others. The next moment, his orbs turned sunset orange, but he was taken aback when he couldn't do like he'd planned as his flames didn't generate at all. "What the hell?"

"Wondering why they aren't opening?" The abrupt voice shook them out of their reverie, then a shadow advanced on the bricked wall gradually, and that was when they recognized the voice's owner as a small man, he had big bright green eyes, his nose and ears were pointed, a loose cloth which was a mixture of tan leather and green was securing the most of his skin, and with his entire appearance, he looked no different than an elf.

"Well, want to know a secret?" The elf-like man spoke slyly, whispering his last word carefully. "Those handcuffs are enchanted, in fact, this whole place is enchanted in itself. So I may suggest you not to make any efforts because they will obviously go in vain and will leave you with nothing but pain."

"You little piece of shit!" Jimin's eyes were glowing powerful magenta as his face was heating up with anger as little did he expect was a dwarf to mock them.

"Sorry to offend you but is this the best you can curse?" Bee's eyes were now pale golden as she charged forward towards the metal bars, the cuffs around her wrists clanked loudly in the process. Moon knew what was coming next.

"You but—" Before Bee could release a string of curses and pounce at him, her mouth was shut up by Moon as she yanked her back forcefully.

Say it the effect of her rage, the elf-like man disappeared from the place almost immediately.

"What do we do now?" Hoseok was now seated in one of the corners, his knees tightly hugging his chest.

Before anyone could respond to him, suddenly there was total chaos.

Differently pitched screams filled the cell as everyone started rushing here and there, the sound of metal chains rattling through.

"Guys, calm down it's just a rat!" Moon stood still while being held by freaked out Bee and Jimin, more of, she was holding onto them.

While Taehyung and Namjoon stood frozen in the corner, not to make a slight movement as they gulped hard.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin were still losing it as they sprinted through the cell, causing Jin to trip over and just before he could end up bumping himself with one of the three walls, Taehyung grabbed him from behind, he did prevent him from hitting his chest, but unfortunately, he couldn't restrict Jin about his lower body part. "Oops!"

"Oww!" Jin fell to the ground, his cuffed hand clutching his crotch area out of consciousness.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Namjoon was the first one to reach and ask upon him. While it was difficult to distinguish whether the others were concerned or amused after what had just happened.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay," Being in pain, Jin managed to blurt out as he got a hold of himself.

"I didn't know, your lower body had that much strength?" Yoongi sounded stunned as he held himself from bursting into a fit of laughter. "Look, what have you done."

Soon all of them gathered around as they observed a small crater in the wall.

"Shh...I can hear something," Namjoon shushed the other seven as he kneeled, focusing his ear in front of the hole. "It's water!"

As he knocked onto the wall, his eyes grew big. "It's hollow from inside."

Then was what, he stood up and started kicking the wall, as he couldn't make use of his hands because of them being shackled. It took him a just few kicks and a good part of the wall collapsed.

"Woah! Guys, it's a whole freaking tunnel inside!" Namjoon was utterly shocked as he sticks out his head, a layer of dust caked his face. "C'mon, after me."

"You may all go, I'll come after. I'll watch out if no one's coming." Taehyung assured as the others trailed behind Namjoon.

Slowly the group of eight were crawling through the dark tunnel, and after what seemed a few miles, the tunnel ended up, revealing the bright light of the afternoon.

"Ah, my back is completely sore," Yoongi grumbled as he flinched due to a sudden change in surroundings.

"Wow! Is that even real?" Moon was mesmerized at the sight, as she stepped forward.

"Aren't all the things that have been happening to us lately unrealistic, don't you think so? By the way, it's really beautiful." Bee spoke in awe as she followed her.

"The Lake of Charms." Moon read out the letters which were elegantly carved on the wooden plank of wood which was stacked into the ground with a help of a stick made up of the same material.

Green grasses lapped at waters as if it was the land that was kissing up to the lake, creating a view that breathes. At the edge, where the ground met, it carried right on as a perfect reflection. Looking up into the sky and down into the water was just the same.

At each passing second, the water was turning  into all kinds of crazy hues – amethyst, lavender, to even dazzling wine.

Letting his curiosity get the best of him as always, Jimin drifted his hands in the water. He was fascinated as if the water was calling him. "It's miraculous!" 

A smirk made its way to his luscious lips when he turned to the others standing behind, and his hands were free, the cuffs were gone.

"How did you do that?!" Hoseok's mouth was agape as he was dumbfounded.

"Not me. It's the water which did that."

Soon everyone was bending to their knees on the lake's edges as their metal rings dissolved in the clear water.

 "Alright, now we have to find Jungkook." Taehyung straightens up his back as he felt a sudden surge of power through him after he got rid of those enchanted cuffs.

"Leave it to me."

Author's Note:

Share your thoughts about the chapter and how's the overall flow of the story?

Purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.1K 54
"Taehyung-" "Now, I want you to get something into that pretty little head of yours..." "You. Are. Mine." He's fighting for her while she's having...
4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
69.7K 3.9K 18
"Time is far from our enemy. It has been our savior..." *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *FIFTH BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Please read the books in their resp...
21.7K 1.3K 30
โSorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?โž โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง Starting a new job as a pol...