Good Demon [K.J x reader]

Per iya_anonymous

They say that demons are evil and angels are good. But it's not always the case, is it? What if the most cari... Més

Chapter 1 (Make A Wish)
Chapter 2 (First and Second Meeting)
Chapter 3 (Collection)
Chapter 4 (Holy)
Chapter 5 (Angels)
Chapter 6 (Weakness)
Chapter 7 (Rival Demon)
Chapter 8 (Acquainted)
Chapter 10 (Cutting Ties)
Get to know me 😊
Chapter 11 (Poor Soul)
Chapter 12 (Fashion Show)
Chapter 13 (Hidden Tears)
Chapter 14 (Saviour)
Chapter 15 (Vulnerable)
Chapter 16 (Friendly Date)
Chapter 17 (Merry)
Chapter 18 (Mother's Love)
Chapter 19 (The Same Person)
Chapter 20 (Reincarnation)
Chapter 21 (Escape)
Chapter 22 (Relief)
Chapter 23 (Past Life)
Chapter 24 (Sacrifice)
Chapter 25 (Last Night)
Chapter 26 (Warmth Of The Rain)
Chapter 27 (Sick)
Chapter 28 (Ultimatum)
Chapter 29 (My Sacrifice)
Chapter 30 (Momentary I)
Chapter 31 (Momentary II)
Chapter 32 (Hands Tied I)
Chapter 33 (Hands Tied II)
Chapter 34 (This is goodbye)
Chapter 35 (Almost)
UPDATE on my puny life.
Chapter 36 (Broken)
Chapter 37 (Teaching a new demon)
Chapter 38 (End this torture)
Chapter 39 (This Is Not The End Yet)
Chapter 40 (Return To Sender)
Chapter 41 (Visitation)
Chapter 42 (Agony)
Chapter 43 (Holy Soul)

Chapter 9 (Retract)

808 59 2
Per iya_anonymous

Y/n's POV

"We need to talk." I went to the area where I'm supposed to meet the guy. It's a place where containers are kept in storage that will soon be carried to ships. It's dark and the only thing that lights up the place is the fire he created using some papers he's burning inside a tin drum.

The guy wearing an overcoat turned around to face me. "I don't see the girl."

"Why did you send Hyunjin?"

"Oh, you've met." He stared at the fire. "Well, I was expecting that since the angels are aware of you already, they would've already gotten you by now and I will be probably waiting for nothing."

"Not even a little bit of trust?"

He shrugged. "Things are getting delayed, Y/n. I need the girl now."

"You know what? She's right, I should ask for details. What do you need her for?"

"Her soul. I need her Holy Soul. The holiest among us."

"Why?"

He frowned. "Too many questions but anyway, I'll answer. The knowledge that her soul has, I need it."

"What for?"

"Hmmm...stuff...some big stuff...like the secret of our universe...and maybe...you know...use it to banish mankind and its entirety."

"What?"

"Kidding. Kidding. I'm a normal person. I don't have any use for that. Well, you cannot really do that with a Holy Soul. Only angels could do that. But my purpose is to stop the connection between mankind and the heavens. It's...it's useless anyway. What is her use? The heavens don't listen anyway. Might as well end the circle and get it over with."

"Doing that will ruin the balance between humans, heavens and demons..."

"What is your kind in need of a Holy Soul? You're the reason there's evil."

"No...God created that. Stop. It's called free will. We need that for balance."

"And go to hell and suffer forever?"

"You don't immediately go to hell." I feel like I'm arguing with a kid. "Didn't the Holiness die for your sins?"

"It's a temporary answer for all problems. In the end, you go to hell."

I rolled my eyes. "Wow...I don't understand your reasoning. We need the Holy Soul for balance because without it, there will be no understanding between humans, heavens, and hell. Why? Because that's how mankind evolved. That's how human souls grow until they're ready and return the energy back to the universe. Throwing off the balance will create chaos."

"And yet you're here. You should be dead. Demons are not following that rule."

"It's another thing. If the heavens have the Holy Soul. Hell have us."

He nodded in agreement. "I forgot. Your likes have no souls anymore. So it means you will no longer reincarnate. You are not part of this universe anymore and because of that you are useless to the Heavens. They will not even hunt you if you just remain silent under the darkness but you don't do that. They hunt the likes of you, because you are the temptation that makes these poor souls sin. You are just an abomination. A problem because you are spreading that sin."

I laughed. "We just give them what they want. What they wish for."

"In exchange for a payment."

"There's nothing free in this world anymore. You mistake our existence, at the end of the day, it is still human choice. Their actions. Which they don't understand has consequences. It's up to them if they fall for the temptation."

The man standing in front of me gave a flicker of a smile.

"Trust me. They can create as many souls as they want. They just simply hate our guts. A simple human soul won't bother them. They have more important things to deal with like protecting the Holy Soul from the likes of you."

"They hate your kind because you disobeyed the heavens. Your kind didn't follow the light and instead made a compact with the demons. Imagine working hard to create a soul only for it to betray you."

"It's called free will for a reason. They really just hate our guts." I narrowed my brows. He knows more than I thought. Where did he get all of this knowledge?

"Didn't you become a demon because the heavens didn't listen to your prayers?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Hospital bed. Your father. Your mother. Closing death..."

"Shut up. I don't know how you know that or where you got that info but you are crossing the line, human."

"Heh...we're of the same kind. You've just evolved to that because you wished for it. And that's what I'm doing right now. I wished. I wished to have power against the people that have wronged me. So together, all of us...will go to hell."

I studied him from head to toe. "Something is wrong. Even if you take her soul, you will still have no use for it. You are only human. Unless...someone asked you to do it for them. Someone who could actually use the Holy Soul for something. To whom did you make this wish?"

"It's for myself."

"Liar."

"I am not lying. I've studied the secrets of the universe." He took a step back trying to get away from me."

"WHO?!" I shouted this time.

He covered his face in fear. "Poreskoro." (search it in google if you want to)

I paused. I took a step back. If I could pull myself further away from him now, I would. But I still have more things to know. "Let me see your arm."

"Why?"

"Remove your coat and show me your whole arm." I ordered.

He sighed and followed. He removed his coat and gloves revealing a wounded arm. Not just wounded. It seems like it's covered with yellow-like ooze. It also seems like there are worms crawling in it.

"You made a wish but you didn't return the favor he asked for. Now you're carrying a whole plague inside your body. What did you wish for?"

"To be invincible."

"In exchange for?"

"The girl."

"And if you didn't deliver?"

"I will be eaten alive by these worms. Inside out."

"And you made a wish to me and Hyunjin as if your whole entirety isn't enough? Is that why your soul is worth a lot? Because it's tied under that demon and whoever takes it...the debt is passed onto them..." I held on to my body.

"You've got nothing to worry about. You only took ten percent."

"And I'm returning it."

"Are you crazy? You'll weaken immediately."

"I don't want to be tied to him."

"Why...why are you turning into smoke? Come back!"

Jennie's POV

I just got out of the shower and was drying myself when I heard someone groan from where my room is. I rushed to my bedroom to see someone lying on the ground. The person started coughing harshly and was trying their best to stand up but was too weak to do so. The lights of my room are turned off so I couldn't see anything but I'm too scared to turn it on.

"Who are you?" I took a hard object from my desk and prepared myself.

"Jennie." The person coughed.

"Y/n?" I dropped the hard object and lowered myself to her. I tried to reach for her but she pushed me away.

"Don't get near." She coughed. "You need your angels."

"What?"

"Tell them to not get you out of their sight!"

"What?"

Y/n suddenly disappeared leaving me really confused. I opened the lights of my bedroom and when I looked at the spot she was lying on, there was a lot of blood. Lot's of it.

"Jennie!" My mother called.

"Yeah?"

"Were you the one coughing? Are you alright?"

I heard her footsteps coming close to my bedroom so I turned off the lights to keep the blood from her sight.

"Was that you?"

"Ah...yeah...I was drinking water and the water went to the wrong pipe..." I lied.

"Seesh...it sounded like you had tuberculosis like your grandfather." She returned back to her room and closed it.

"Tuberculosis?" I opened the light again and stared at the blood. "Y/n was coughing harshly too."

I spent the whole night scrubbing Y/n's blood off the floor. With protective gear of course. I poured as much alcohol as I could and I'm planning to put in more. That's why I'm in the drug store right now to buy bottles of it. When I got home, I poured a whole bottle of alcohol in the area and waited for it to dry to pour more. I should also wash the area with clorox.

"Jennie?" My mom entered my room. She surprised me so I dropped the whole bottle on my floor. "Your room stinks of alcohol!"

"Ugh...I vomited on it and I don't want the smell."

"Should've used perfume instead?"

"Yeah...later." I smiled sarcastically.

She shook her head in disbelief and walked away.

I picked the bottle of alcohol from the ground and closed it. 

"She said to call my angels. What for?" How am I even supposed to do that? Pray?

"Okay?" I looked around to make sure I'm alone. I'm not used to praying so it feels kind of crazy for me. I'm catholic but I don't pray.

I placed the alcohol on the floor and stood up straight. I closed my eyes and pressed my palms together in front of me. "Angels...ugh...hi. It's me. Jennie, the holy soul. I...ugh...I pray that..." I opened one of my eyes to see if anyone had appeared yet. Nothing. I closed my eyes again and tried once more. "See...I'm Jennie and...this is weird...a demon, Y/n, you know her. She asked me to call you and tell you something. She told me to tell you that you should never leave my side or something like that. My memory isn't really that good with this but yeah..." I opened my eyes again. Nothing. I'm still alone.

"I don't really know how to 'pray'...I'm sorry. But I'm also worried not just about me but also for Y/n. I don't know what's happening but she seemed worried and in pain last night. She hasn't shown up to ruin my day today so there's probably something wrong. Please, I need your help." I sighed. "This is stupid."

I was about to walk away when suddenly, a bright light blinded me. "You called?"

I covered my eyes with my arms against the bright light. "Y-yeah...I didn't know it would work actually."

"Have a little more faith in us, holy soul."

"Okay, I apologize for that. Anyway, Y/n...I think she knows something but she couldn't tell me last night because she was...sick? But she did tell me that you should watch over me. Never take your eyes off of me."

"We are always watching, holy soul."

"Yeah...I think she means better than whatever you're doing right now."

"Not to offend you, holy soul, but it seems that you trust this demon more than you trust us."

"No...no...it's not like that. It's just that it seems really serious."

It was silent for a second then the voice started speaking again. "Message received." After that, the bright light disappeared and I'm alone again.

"Whoa," I blinked my eyes multiple times to help it adjust to the light of the room.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

66.2K 3.7K 60
Different personalities. Totally opposed worldviews. Egoism x Altruism. What can happen when opposites attract? English version of "Dois a Dois".
5.1K 346 17
What do you do when your suppose guardian angel is a demon? Changkyun had been wishing for an angel since he was three, but when Changkyun's tenth bi...
890 62 12
Unknown to humans, there are multiple realms home to both angels and demons. One can't coexist without the other, but what if one were to become the...
1.4K 75 5
How Hard Can Supernatural Academy Be? Mixed "Christianity" with "Greek Mythology" Warnings: ⚠️ Dark Theme, Brutality, Violence, Sexual Assault, Death...