𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕗 ℍ𝕠�...

By BraedimusSupreme

"You can't outrun who you really are. You can embrace and accept it, or try and change it. Dread it... Run fr... More

Ch-2: 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-3: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-4: 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-5: 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 & 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-6: 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘂𝘀 & 𝗧𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-7: 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿, 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿, 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗹 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-8: 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-9: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀' 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-10: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗰 / 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 (𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚)
Ch-11: 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-12: 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗱𝗲𝗿 / 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-13: 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-14: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-15: 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-16: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀' 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-17: 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 & 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-18: 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-19: 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗢𝗻𝗲 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-20: 𝗔 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-21: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝘁 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-22: 𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨)
Ch-23: 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-24: 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝘀 & 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-25: 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-26: 𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-27: 𝗛𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳𝘀 & 𝗕𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-28: 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-29: 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗘𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-30: 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-31: 𝗔 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-32: 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-33: 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-34: 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 / 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-35: 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 (𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)
Ch-36: 𝟰𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗽 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-37: 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-38: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗪𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-39: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-40: 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-41: 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘀 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-42: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗬𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-43: 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-44: 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-45: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-46: 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘇𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-47: 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-48: 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀, & 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-49: 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 (𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)
Ch-50: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-51: 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-52: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-53: 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗩𝗦 𝗨𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-54: 𝗗𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘆 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-55: 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-56: 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗮 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-57: 𝗝𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-58: 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-59: 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)
Ch-60: 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮

Ch-1: 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝘆 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

6.5K 44 18
By BraedimusSupreme

Date:
26th May, 2016

The silence was shattered as a big explosion suddenly goes off, throwing open the doors of the Great Hall, now alerting both Umbridge and her Inquisitorial Squad to who would dare to interrupt the OWLs exam, all of the individuals looking over to the smoke-choked doorway and the flames. There, now walking through the flames, and leading a few Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors and Slytherins alongside him, was the one that person Umbridge hated, even more than Harry Potter.

Hogwarts's very own residential American. Braedey Grindelwald Martin. Grandson of Gellert Grindelwald. His eyes now glowed both bright red and blue, energy surging within the sclera, with his teeth clenched and anger shining in his pupils like diamonds.

"It's you and me, Umbridge." Braedey announced in a dark, serious and angry tone as he eyed the devil in pink.

Dolores was shocked to see that the American was still standing here, after what happened the other day, during the prehistoric rampage. "You American infection!" She screeched.

"Your reign over Hogwarts has finally come to a close, Umbridge. You and the entire Ministry Of Magic are no longer welcome here at Hogwarts." Braedey declared, now whipping out his wand, ready for the fight that Umbridge wasn't going to win. "I am doing what no other student would ever do, you slimy pink bastich. I'm taking back Hogwarts from you, if I must save it from you horrid ugly claws first."

Umbridge was now angered by this as the Inquisitorial Squad gang up behind her, itching to get revenge on the American who made their lives a living hell. "Braedey Grindelwald Martin, you are hereby expelled, and declared a fugitive of the Ministry Of Magic. You will end up just like your grandfather, in prison." She declared.

Braedey unexpectedly smirked, and he began to chuckle darkly, his laughter sounding like Megatron. His laughter made chills race up their spines. "You are too late, toad. I am no longer a student as of yesterday, I finished my OWLs. I am leaving for Ilvermorny where you'll never touch me ever again, and there's nothing you can do about it. Like I said, I am... inevitable." He clenched his left hand, six orbs of multiple lights of colour. He eyed the Inquisitorial Squad. "Slytherins! Will Salazar mourn for you?"

Umbridge's rage finally reached the surface as she had just about enough of the American. "Enough of this, get him!!" She ordered.

The Inquisitorial Squad yelled and charged in, firing spells at the wizard as the other students made a run for it, not wanting a part in this duel. Several desks suddenly move forward and protected Braedey as the spells hit the desks, and not the American. One spell does score a hit in the shoulder, making Braedey angry as he clenched his left fist and he roared in unbridled rage, now turning the debris into bats and sent them flying at the evil Slytherins, causing them to scatter and scream as the bats attack them.

Braedey now noticed a trio of Inquisitorial Squad members racing towards him from behind. The brunette American now used his telekinesis to freeze them, lift them up in mid-air, then separated their souls from their bodies, making the three Slytherins fall to the ground, unconscious.

The American suddenly blocked a spell as Umbridge decided to step in, her wand raised as she casts every offensive spell she could at him. Braedey conjured up a circular shield and strides towards her, an expression of anger present on his face as the remaining Inquisitorial Squad members join in with their leader, forcing the Grindelwald to switch between offensive and defensive spells to repel and attack his opponents, even throwing the shield at some of them to knock them down like they were nothing but dummies and leaving them injured but alive.

Umbridge's eyes now started to widen in horror as Slytherins were being taken down left and right on all sides as Braedey was now overwhelming them. Umbridge didn't have time to conjure another spell as she was suddenly thrown back by a plasma bolt as the Grindelwald was now standing on the raised platform.

"Graviatous Meteovra!" Braedey yelled, spotting the moon through the broken windows, lifting his wand and left arm to capture it, then to pulverise parts of it, into huge chunks, using his now newly increased powers.

Draco quickly grabbed Cho, realising what Braedey was about to do. "TAKE COVER!!!" He yelled.

Umbridge watches on wide-eyed in horror as Braedey now yelled out, throwing his left arm and wand forward, causing the meteors and debris to rain down from the sky, destroying most of the Great Hall, and taking a few Inquisitorial Squad members in the process.

The other students all ran for their lives as the American then lifted up Harry, Ron, Hermione, and anyone that were still caught in the meteor shower into the air, saving their lives in the process from the attack. Braedey then turned to Umbridge as she looked around in horror and rage before turning to him.

"You're a madman." Umbridge uttered.

Braedey smirked and shook his head. "No. I am a Grindelwald. Not like my grandfather, who once thought we were superior to the No-Majs. I am a man who cares for both Majs and No-Majs. Both sides to a coin deserve to exist. And if you think you had any power over me.... Well, I hope they remember you, Umbridge."

The two rivals stared down at each other, waiting for the other to start the showdown of freedom over power.

~*~*~
Yep. That's me. You all might be wondering how in the hell I was able to create and cause a meteor shower that's destroying parts of Hogwarts? And why I was angry at Dolores Umbridge and my declaration of leaving the school for Ilvermorny in America?

Well, to tell you how, let me take you back about five years earlier, back to where it all began. It all started, in a house in Chicago, Illinois...
~*~*~

FULL NAME: Braedey Grindelwald Martin (B.G.M)
AGE: 18 Years Old (Deathly Hallows Pt1-Pt2)
GENDER: Male
RESIDENCE: Chicago, Illinois
HEIGHT: 5ft

FEATURES: Braedey has pale white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes. His body is lean, but with lean muscles in the arms and legs, sporting a faint six-pack and pecs. He typically dresses in his Hogwarts school uniform whilst at Hogwarts. Braedey's casual style features T-shirts, short-sleeved shirts, hoodies, jeans with or boots.

PERSONALITY: Though Braedey knows all about his grandfather, he's the opposite of Gellert. Braedey is friendly, nice, cares about others, regardless of the blood type, and treats them fairly. He is compassionate and selfless, resulting in him gaining many allies in his time at Hogwarts and Ilvermorny.
In battle, he's determined and courageous, even willing to give up his own life for others. But he hides his seriousness and anger deep within unless things escalate a thousand fold.

POSSESSIONS:
•His Wand(Willow and Holly, Dragon Heartstring and Phoenix core, 12 inches)
•1926 Suitcase
•Right armour pauldron and gauntlet (during animal training)

ALLIES:
•Harry Potter
•Hermione Granger
•Ron Weasley
•Terry Boot
•Roger Davies
•Cho Chang
•Cedric Diggory
•Ginny Weasley
•Fred Weasley
•George Weasley
•Neville Longbottom
•Luna Lovegood
•Jasmine Russo (former Childhood Crush)
•Rubeus Hagrid
•Minerva McGonagall
•Albus Dumbledore

ENEMIES:
•Voldemort
•Dolores Umbridge
•Slytherin(Most of them)
•Titans|Kronos|Gorog
•Gilderoy Lockhart
•Morgana Le Frey

LIKES:
•Loves milkshakes & sodas
•Listening to music
•Hanging out with friends
•Studying magic
•Studying fantastical beasts
•Movies (action, comedy, family, etc)
•Basketball
•Going on drives

DISLIKES:
•The Malfoys
•Horror movies
•backstabbing cowards
•death metal music / Screamo
•Being called coward or chicken

~*~*~
A/N: this story is gonna be a big one, that's all I can say, starting from Philosopher's Stone. Several elements of the overall story will be changed, so Braedey would fit in.
Hope you all enjoy.
I'd like to give a shout-out to Endgame1999 for the inspiration of this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 897 20
After a nearly successful suicide attempt, Draco Malfoy is relocated by his Godfather, Severus Snape, to the one place his parents would never think...
80 0 22
From the aftermath of a legendary wizarding war , from the shadows of a famous magical school.Left to rot and ruin .Births a new , darker , more powe...
798K 20.5K 103
You may have heard of the tale of the Boy Who Lived. The tale of which the fabled Dark Lord had tried to murder who was known as the Chosen One, but...
2.7K 140 34
Dear Hermione, Ron and well everyone, Someone once told me that the universe was larger and more unexpected than we could ever imagine. Until now, I...